Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 11-18-2008, 02:13 PM   #1
orb
Avalon Senior Member

Default Crosses of light

I have recently been introduced to the concept of these crosses of light which apparently have been happening all over the world.

http://www.share-international.org/b...MI_crosses.htm

I was a little skeptical that they were being caused by adjoining buildings, until last week I was on public transit and then boom, there was one there up the side of a 150 foot apartment building, a grid of say 5 wide and 8 tall, of highly focused light crosses just like in this pic. I have no idea how this could happen, but the energy of the setting sun was being filtered or somehow bounced.

When you see this, you just know it is not natural. I am confused how it even was possible from reflection. See the sun was very low, and this was on the building side away from the sun. The building next door was taller, but it was only say 100 feet away, and I just can't figure the angles out on this one. The Sun simply was not high enough to have an angle of incidence that the building next door cast the shapes. It had to be something hidden in the sky at a higher angle.

Anyone else seen these crosses? What was your experience.
orb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 11:20 PM   #2
Whitewolf

Default Re: Crosses of light

I was hoping for at least 1 unambiguous picture, but I guess we'll have to wait.
Old 11-19-2008, 05:05 AM   #3
SuperManny
Avalon Senior Member

The church from that article is pretty close to where I live, so a bunch of us got together and drove out there one sunday. You could indeed see a design in each window that looked like a cross.

If I didn't know otherwise, I would have said the image came from the design of the window, instead of something supernatural. That may just be the practical side of me, because I've built houses most of my life and I've installed countless windows, so I know windows.

The only thing I couldn't figure out was, if the crosses were there because of the way the window was made, how come nobody noticed it before? I mean it was a fairly old church, and apparently these crosses just appeared one day.
SuperManny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2008, 02:15 AM   #4
Kelphi
Avalon Senior Member

'demons masquerading as an angel of light'
Kelphi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2008, 01:35 AM   #5
SuperManny
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelphi View Post
Or maybe just people spreading fear-based propaganda opinions, masquerading as fact.
SuperManny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2008, 05:30 PM   #6
orb
Avalon Senior Member

So you believe in demons then? And how about Christ?

Do you tithe 10% of your gross salary at all time without exception? Do you drink or abuse your body in any way? Have you ever masturbated, or had a drink, or a smoke?

I am not trying to be smart or argumentative, I am simply suggesting that with a religious concept such as demons, a person really should not be picking out one or two concepts and dropping them out there in such a way and tainting something with fear unless we know the nature of the person making the claim.

So I am curious how resolved you are in your belief of demons, and how much you live your life in regards to that belief. And maybe this is a real fear of demons, and maybe this is something we should explore here, because I know for a long time people used that fear against me, many of whom followed very little in their religion of choice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelphi View Post
Old 11-25-2008, 06:05 PM   #7
orb
Avalon Senior Member

Yesterday, November 24th. This is not very clear, so was not going to post, but here it is anyway due to the dare.

http://cid-8add1ea4b88d9b80.skydrive...8%20-%20S1.JPG

http://cid-8add1ea4b88d9b80.skydrive...8%20-%20S2.JPG

This was a tough place to photograph, but was more clear about 200 feet away, but too far for a photo. Crosses can be seen clearly in second row up. The sighting that happened on the day that spawned this topic, there was no doubt on that photo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitewolf View Post
I was hoping for at least 1 unambiguous picture, but I guess we'll have to wait.

Last edited by orb; 11-25-2008 at 09:18 PM.
Old 11-25-2008, 06:53 PM   #8
dayzero
Avalon Senior Member

Taken this very morning, just after Mudra sent me his picture of an Orb, so this post is going full, um, circle, Orb.........

http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/a...pictureid=4905

ps, my familiar sees to any demons lol
dayzero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2008, 08:49 PM   #9
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

I've n't seen crosses of Light myself but heard from them a few years ago.
Here is a link you might like to look into for more info :

http://www.crystalinks.com/crossesoflight.html
I however captured an unusual gigantic Orb two days ago.
Here it is I share it with you. This is the one dayzero mentions above:

Kindness
mudra
mudra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2008, 09:19 PM   #10
orb
Avalon Senior Member

Yeah that has the right shape on the cross, so how much does it cost to have a familiar these days anyway?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dayzero View Post
Taken this very morning, just after Mudra sent me his picture of an Orb, so this post is going full, um, circle, Orb.........

http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/a...pictureid=4905

ps, my familiar sees to any demons lol
Old 12-10-2008, 04:09 AM   #11
orb
Avalon Senior Member

In the past week or so, I have come across a number of these crosses of light.

Check them out in my photo archive, read comments on photo for a better explanation.

http://cid-8add1ea4b88d9b80.skydrive...1%20-%20S1.JPG

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitewolf View Post