Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 11-09-2008, 03:53 AM   #1
GregorArturo
Avalon Senior Member

Default Need help on a dream

Okay, this has been going through my head all day. I'm not gonna throw in all the details as it would be much longer. Anyways, I'm at a house I've never been at before with a couple friends who I really don't know who they were. A bunch of guys break in and try to kill us using shotguns and samurai swords.

Some how I manage to kill them. I was able to slit one of their throats with my personal knife (the only thing in this dream besides myself that I am familiar with in say normal reality, everything else could say was pure imagination). I get a samurai sword and take the rest out with it. However, the last guy I slice literally in two and he instantly heals like wolverine. He laughs a sinister laugh at me and says something like "You didn't expect that one, did ya?" He then stabs me and I fall to the ground. However, all of sudden these two figures appear, who look like they're straight out of some comic book. One is some warlock character while the other is his minion. I don't really remember what the minion looked like but the warlock looked something like this, actually pretty close to that. He makes the bad guy disappear (even though he feels pretty sinister himself) and says something like it's not my time today and heals me on the spot instantly. He says some other stuff but I don't remember it. This man walks in who feels like he's my uncle (think of the Spiderman relationship with the grandpa) that had raised me like a son. Anyways, he couldn't see these guys, didn't realize anything happened, and was talking to me casually. The 'weirdos' fade away, and he starts playing a ukulele like an absolute virtuoso. However, he was doing more than strumming it. It was like he was cat cradling the strings like some professional yo-yoer with the strings interweaving in some 3d design, and the music was phenomenal.

I woke up right after this. I thought of this dream and the other one I had before it (where I got into a huge fight with a christian fundamentalist friend over beliefs, but in the end we hug and make up, each learning a lesson). I fall back asleep after this. And bam, I'm back in the same house and they're breaking in again. I was reliving the same dream. However, this time the last two people involved a girl and a guy (there was no girl before) and it turned out they were both supernatural as I sliced them both and they healed right away. I held my hand to my side massing energy in it, and looked up into the sky to see a vortex start to form, however, I didn't have time for it to build (Or so I interpret), and had a few more swings with them and they stab me. I fall to the ground and they're both laughing sinisterly. I then wake up.

Okay, first. I've never had such violent dreams before. I've had a couple shots fired at me before in a dream, actually from the FBI, as I was running away, but I was not hurt in the dream. The only other dream I've had weird looking characters in it is from the most ridiculous and significant dream I have ever had (It's in my Book of Gregor posted on this forum). The only other time I displayed any so called supernatural abilities before you could say was in that same dream too. So I consider these both unique. And the big one, I HAVE NEVER HAD THE SAME DREAM TWICE BEFORE EVER! I have woken continuously in my bed (while in dreamland) over and over again, but I have a feeling we all have done that.

However, one thing to note, in relation to the subconscious, the thought did manifest in my mind yesterday to watch what I say to people in that I may not be as invincible as I may think and could end up dead.

But ya this dream otherwise if a mind *uck for me. Any ideas? Maybe also who the hell the purple guy was.
GregorArturo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2008, 07:37 AM   #2
Trishsgate
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Need help on a dream

Greg don't know about the dream I used to have many books on the subject but they are all gone now, borrowed out. I did get a weird message and don't know if anyone else has received the same it basically said the ancients are coming back or are already here and they are upset with the way that things have progressed.

Could it have been in connection with the argument, the tug of war playing out but on a more violent level. Brain hacking is also a possibility if you are not protected. If anyone does not come forward I will do some research into it.

Another good read is by Ruth Montgomery "Strangers Among Us" if you can find it, a very dear friend gave it to me. Have you ever considered that you may be a walk-in? That may explain the dream as well as it may not be your own.

I would really hope that we do not have another war over religion, omg there is just so much people can tolerate.
One more thing Greg if indeed you have qualities of Zeus please no deluge and destruction. I too have or once had many gifts some I asked to be removed but some still remain they have a tendency to get stronger then I always back off.

Don't laugh but I was a big fan of X-men so I can relate to this, Rogue was my favorite. I too have many recurring strange dreams. I think it is normal progression.

Love & Peace
Trish
Trishsgate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2008, 09:43 AM   #3
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Maybe in your dream you are in another dimension and these things were happening there.On another level you were fighting some evil beings.
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2008, 11:08 AM   #4
no caste

Hi Gregor,

I haven't posted before. Well, once before the big Avalon forum restructuring early on. I check in to read from time to time. Tonight I read your 'Cracking the Code' thread which was very interesting.

But back to the topic here. These are my techniques: I organize the information chronologically. You say there are details missing so I'll make do.
- huge fight with Christian fundamentalist friend, resolution
- the house #1, two friends, bunch of guys who break in, purple warlock healing you (for whatever reason), uncle ukele who curiously doesn't notice the drama plays phenom 3d music
- wake up
- the house #2, almost summoned vortex, the last of the bunch are girl & guy who stab you
- wake up
- [subconscious thought earlier: may not be invincible]

Then I look for patterns, e.g. words & themes, and distill: friends, enemies, powers, music, house break-ins, death. (That last one is why dreams are disturbing, I know!)

Separately, there's usually a kernel of a feeling, the issue. For instance, and I'm making this up for you as an example, it's OK that people broke in, that I fought, that a purple guy appeared, but what really gets me is that... [I thought I got them but they healed, or ...]

The fact that you looped into the dream again right afterwards - all on your own this time (no protectors or healers) - is significant, but it's not clear to me in what way.

It's part deconstruction of words and symbols. A lot of symbolism is personal or group specific depending on the land you inhabit (e.g. 'snow' is different for me in Alberta because it's arid so it's light and fluffy), culture, personal experience, zeitgeist, collective unconscious to be Jungian, or alternate reality to be whatever-is-out-there-about-time-we-don't-know-ian.

As for the kernel of feeling, what bugs you most about the dream. I take practical steps in waking life to take care of it, symbolically. If it's the intrusion, check locks. If it's the friends, call and say hi. If it's a power that's bigger than me, say a little Namaste and leave it alone. If it's self-healing malevolent entities, light a candle or another physical thing that's a life affirming ritual. I mean, you are defending something in your looping dream. Say it out loud, or something. No big deal to just say No.

Those are my ideas. Listen to your own ideas about how to respond to the kernel. Just make it really practical and simple.

With conscious physicality, sometimes it resolves itself on an unconscious level. If the feeling hangs on, there's probably more to mine. I've had dreams that came around again 20 years later. The disturbing ones always seem to have a big hangover period.

I had a thought I while first reading your post. I wondered if you'd read Cormac McCarthy's No Country for Old Men, or seen the movie. My son was irritated by the sheriff character, the 'wuss'. Everyone who stood up to the assassin was killed though. The sheriff was the only survivor and a decent man. So I thought the sheriff was wiser. There's feisty and there's dumb.

Also, my sister says that all characters in a dream are aspects of ourselves. If that's the case, I like the virtuoso ukele player in you. It's like the power of innocence or music makes it all fade. However, my sister and I often disagree on this, because I have a lot of premonitory dreams about other people. Wherever uncle ukele is from, he is very cool.

By the way, one of my sister's techniques is to brainstorm and word associate on themes, e.g. purple guy. She sheds light on the knots that way. Patterns do occur in those words, even though it's a conscious activity. For me, it can get a bit navel-gazey, though it has worked very well occasionally - the super and infrequent ping.
Old 11-09-2008, 11:14 AM   #5
no caste

Oh, about what I said about "The fact that you looped into the dream again right afterwards - all on your own this time (no protectors or healers) - is significant, but it's not clear to me in what way." you did have the vortex. You just weren't quite ready. *uck timing is all.
Old 11-09-2008, 03:43 PM   #6
GregorArturo
Avalon Senior Member

All right. The story gets deeper. I now am wondering if I am being targeted by some entity. I just woke up ten minutes ago from one of the worst nightmares ever and thank god someone called my cell phone and woke me up. Usually that pisses me off so much, but this time it was a blessing. Even though I could of learned more from the dream, it was absolutely terryfying.

It literally was a mix of Texas Chainsaw Massacre (the new one) and Chevy Chase's Nothing But Trouble. It started out with me almost in a scene from high school. I ditched class with these two girls (I am not sure if this is me btw) to go on a 'burn cruise' (aka drive around and smoke pot). We notice as its really wet out that there is mushrooms everywhere. We pull over to go look for 'magic mushrooms'. I was walking awfully close to an electric fence, and slip in the mud as the ground soil completely gives way. I slide under the fence, and slide with it, electricuting me several times over until I go under it and down a hill sliding in the mud. And then darkness...

I wake up in some basement, and go up the stairs where there is this guy standing there waiting for me. Very 'red neck' looking. He asks me what I was doing on his property and I tell him exactly what happened. He takes out a piece of paper, and tries to make me sign it explaining what I did. I only acknowledge on it that I was trespassing but didn't acknowledge anything else. He starts laughing and implying that I am "*ucked now." After this, these goes absolutely crazy and scary. It seems like I am being held captive in some red neck's home in the middle of nowhere.

Also, during this, it seems like my sibling manifests in the house, and is being held captive too. It felt like my little 12 year old brother, but I am not positive. I just know they were my sibling as I am not sure if it was even me (which umm never happens). The man informs us we are going to be 'entertainment' for his kids. I ask how old they are and he hesitates on the age between 16 and 17. He offers me food and says its delicious. It's a meat mix with dog food in it and some mystery sauce, but I have to cook it myself on the grill.

When his wife gets home, the kids are two baby triceratops that are pink with yellow dots on their back and extremely overactive. We end up sitting down to dinner all of us, and it was really awkward. They start asking us questions about our 'beliefs' and systematically start reconfiguring our beliefs. I remember they shot down something like "latino dancing" and it was the devil haha. They got upset when I would not discuss my philosophical beliefs, as I said it was none of their business.

After this a sheriff comes in, with two ladies. One is lifeless, well the other one seems really weak and out of it. He takes the lifeless one and brings her into the basement to "feed her to something" which seemed like a gator. He then is holding the other one who is scarred for her life, and grabbing her boob as it's hanging out of shirt. He then throws something on the table, and the man picks it up. He opens it and it looks like coke which he then tries a line. "Good stuff. Tell them to come in." I don't know where the sheriff went after this, but some people came in, almost like a line of people mostly hippy looking who first tested the drug then bought it.

It seems like some high schoolers came in, really cocky ones, some guys roughly 18ish, and after they buy some, ones comes up to me as I am no longer standing at the table. He says "hey can you open the back door for us, we really want to get high right now. We'll smoke you up if you do." I tell them I can't do that. Two of them then walk out the front door. I don't know why but this really ****** off these folks, and they start screaming and flipping out. One goes outside, you here some screaming, and she comes back in with what looks like a metal sic, just the top piece (no long pole, the thing used to cut wheat) and it's all bloody and covered in guts. I then see another women I hadn't seen before, also rather plump, come in from a back door and had some bloody metal tool in her hand. I step aside and maneuver to the living room where I see a bunch of the druggies railing lines off a table unaffected by what is going on. And then my phone rings...

That's the gist of it. And I don't like it. I never get dreams like this in any way, shape, or form. Any more advice would be great!

No caste, I am going to read your post in just a second
Old 11-09-2008, 03:50 PM   #7
GregorArturo
Avalon Senior Member

Hey No Caste, I understand everything you are saying, and almost always look over with that format. Like the argument with my Christian friend. That was a normal dream for me. It revealed something to me about my inner nature. This dream, and the nightmare I just had are completely unique in style for me, and are not characteristic of any of my dreams. They stand out as ridiculous red flags you could say.
Old 11-09-2008, 07:29 PM   #8
no caste

OK, here's different appraoch. I clicked on this thread in the first place because I have had extraordinary dreams too - and your acoustic thread I mentioned. That said, it's tough to go into deeper layers without actually seeing a person for cues, like a grin or recoil or thoughtful look. I'm not a super analyzer, but we've talked about dreams in my family for years. My mom's a big healer, my dad's really rational and I'm a halfling.

I'll just play it back. Clearly, there is danger. jeez a lot of drugs. You slip into it by accident (slippery mushrooms, 'fungi'). It's a cruel environment. The people are weird, stupid, jacked-up. Loved ones are in danger (your brother). Others are helpless (the 2 women prisoners). There is killing.

It's all cautionary. Watch where you step.
Old 11-09-2008, 08:02 PM   #9
no caste

Also - sorry, I always have second thoughts - there's an inherent vibration in objects. If you are feeling pestered by creeps and bums, feel your house out. Do some cleaning. Even repositioning can throws things off your trail. Go outside and bring something new home, like a pebble. The getcha types always follow a path of least resistance because it's a predatory nature.

Take on a talisman or animal protector, like predatory right-back-atcha bear or zig-zag elusive rabbit. The cultural strategies for spirit defense are around for a reason. Anyway, that's all I got.
Old 11-09-2008, 08:28 PM   #10
Lunaris
Avalon Senior Member

hi there! i know a bit about dream analysis but i am very much from the jungian school on that...which says that everything in your dreams is about you...
but!
there is much more to this...
i myself and there are others like me have to do "soul retrievals" sometimes ....i have had the SAME DREAM for almost two years now...in the dream i am back in highschool, realize i am 33 yrs old and say "hey! i'm not supposed to be here anymore!"
it was weird cuz i was really thinking i am really goi ng crazy here,every night for sooooooooooo long dreaming about the same thing! then i came across david wilcock having the same kind of experience in his dreams and his answer to this phenomenon was to do a soul retrieval on himself....
i went back into the dream to try and get more info...where in my life had i left a part of my soul so i can bring her back to me??...then i confronted this huge polar bear that was collecting souls and had mine as well...i ran away...
but now bringing it back to carl yung...
that polar bear is supposed to be myself and what i should of done was to face it and say i am not afraid of it and hug it and then it would go away...
so...last night...back in high school again!!!
ahahhahahhaaa...
Lunaris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2008, 08:31 PM   #11
GregorArturo
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by no caste View Post
Also - sorry, I always have second thoughts - there's an inherent vibration in objects. If you are feeling pestered by creeps and bums, feel your house out. Do some cleaning. Even repositioning can throws things off your trail. Go outside and bring something new home, like a pebble. The getcha types always follow a path of least resistance because it's a predatory nature.

Take on a talisman or animal protector, like predatory right-back-atcha bear or zig-zag elusive rabbit. The cultural strategies for spirit defense are around for a reason. Anyway, that's all I got.
Actually, I brought home some rocks a few days ago, mainly granite and some rough quartz which are in my room. I also cleaned and rearranged my whole room yesterday. My room is absolutely full of rocks, gemstones, and crystals, many in which I got collecting as a child (I was obsessed with them as a little kid, go figure, along with the ancients).

I where a silver pendant always, I never take it off. My best friend made it for me herself for xmas, as she was a jeweler's apprentice for awhile. The pendant is a circle with an inverted triad on the inside that instead of spinning outward from one point, three points on the circle are spinning inward. Interestingly, I realized this month she subliminally made the spirals, golden spirals, absolutely perfectly. Go nature.

However, as you saw, I am wondering if something is targeting me as you saw with my acoustics post. I am seriously onto some groundbreaking research. As my friend told me recently, "Watch who you talk to about that stuff with." I feel though sharing it with everybody puts it into everybody's hands, and not just mine.
Old 11-09-2008, 08:35 PM   #12
Lunaris
Avalon Senior Member

also...i just met this wonderful elder lady who is a reiki master who wants me to meet this guy she knows that is a dowser....apparantly they have been dowsing her house to find negative vortexes then at those cross points they are putting sacred geometry drawings to counteract the energies...i'm going to try this as well and see what happens....
but...

everyone i talked to says i need a soul retrieval as well...i think it's very viable for me as i left home at a very young age and started living a crazy life....i probably left off lots of pieces of me throught my life in order to protect myself when i was too young i didn't know how else to....that's prob why the main scene is a highschool for me...i didn't even finish highschool...i went away to a foreign country to work and had a prosperous career by the time i was 16...but it wreaked havock on my soul bearings...now i have to go back in time and heal from all that....
Old 11-09-2008, 08:44 PM   #13
truth-freedom
Avalon Senior Member

Gregor,
Try to go back and pay attention to the 'music' your 'uncle' is playing for you. This is your protector/teacher/healer. How does this 'music' relate to your research?
Protect yourself, always. The more you figure out, the bigger threat you become to 'them'.
truth-freedom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2008, 08:48 PM   #14
GregorArturo
Avalon Senior Member

Hmm... Well, my current research has been with sacred harmonics and how the ancients used to levitate stone to make the pyramids and Stone Henge. Also, I am a professional fire dancer, and I can't do what I love without that ever so lovely beat for my body to move to.

The other thing, I've started to get auditory hallucinations or messages while meditating, and someone suggested to me this is because I've been taken up instruments lately (guitar, didj, and duduk) but nothing serious. He said I was developed the auditory portion of my brain, as I have always been heavily developed visually while lacking in the auditory.
Old 11-09-2008, 08:53 PM   #15
Lunaris
Avalon Senior Member

i guess u already know this...but certain crystals can't be placed near others because they can cause them to lose their charge....

placement is imperative.

also...if there is a vortex in your home then no amount of crystals will really help the matter...u need to use other means to rid the vortex first....
Old 11-09-2008, 08:58 PM   #16
conjuredUp
Avalon Senior Member

What follows is only MY opinion...

The veil between the worlds is falling away. Dreams for everyone I know who is even partially "awake" are becoming more and more realistic and in some cases disturbing.

Here's my gut take on it all...

It is a test of fear. You killed. You went against love and killed in the first dream and the one who wasn't disturbed in that dream didn't see any of it because HE was vibrating in love. Stop fighting. Drop the weapons and the bad guys will disappear and go feed on some other victim.

Intend this as you go to sleep...
"If I begin to dream I will look at my hands. See every detail of my hands and know from then out that I am in a dream state. From there I will proceed to take the dream on a peaceful and loving path as I am the master of my own mind."

My kids and hubby have been having nightmares for days. I've been put into nightmarish dreams and then look at my hands and continue the dreams lucidly.

I wish you peace and love (and a good night's sleep).

LOVELOVELOVE,
C
conjuredUp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2008, 09:06 PM   #17
Lunaris
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by conjuredUp View Post
What follows is only MY opinion...

The veil between the worlds is falling away. Dreams for everyone I know who is even partially "awake" are becoming more and more realistic and in some cases disturbing.

Here's my gut take on it all...

It is a test of fear. You killed. You went against love and killed in the first dream and the one who wasn't disturbed in that dream didn't see any of it because HE was vibrating in love. Stop fighting. Drop the weapons and the bad guys will disappear and go feed on some other victim.

Intend this as you go to sleep...
"If I begin to dream I will look at my hands. See every detail of my hands and know from then out that I am in a dream state. From there I will proceed to take the dream on a peaceful and loving path as I am the master of my own mind."

My kids and hubby have been having nightmares for days. I've been put into nightmarish dreams and then look at my hands and continue the dreams lucidly.

I wish you peace and love (and a good night's sleep).

LOVELOVELOVE,
C

yes i do agree!!
the last time i was lucid...i turned and asked the first person i saw "where am i?"

he responded "HY-PAAAAAAAAA SPACE!"

i started laughing so it woke me up....
Old 11-10-2008, 02:14 AM   #18
no caste

Gregor,
I guess your dreams were stewing all day for me. I had a sudden thought while I was washing the dishes. First, I'll connect you up with my dream the other night. It's what made me interested in your post, because I was looking for similar themes or insights myself.

I invite some relatives from a different province to my place. They come and unfortunately there's a big frickin' natural disaster. A lot of water. Rays or asteroids - anyway there are 2 a main one and a 'minion', big and smaller, main and secondary. This is all irrelevant - mostly I feel terrible about inviting these aunts and uncles in the first place. Now they're closer to danger.

Back to you, a thought goes blurp in my head: All the amulets won't help when there's water pouring in the front door. I don't want to be alarmist (though it's how I feel right now), but how far inland are you?

In the dreams the house is broken in to. The threats are couples. The 'shrooms are wet, muddy. Wet and electricity grids don't get along. Serious social dysfunction to follow.

I mention it as your prescience talking because all your other stuff like cleaning, rocks appear to be in order. If not a future Atlantic phenomenon, then back to the drawing board - and I side with conjuredUp about killing and fear. Before you go to sleep again, ask the ukele uncle what's up and ask him if possible to be really obvious with symbols or words.

And go to bed nicely hydrated. We are stressed and forget to drink water, and get more physically stressed, and it loops around.... Find some scents.

In love and warmth.
Old 11-10-2008, 02:35 AM   #19
TranceAm
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by GregorArturo View Post
Okay, this has been going through my head all day. I'm not gonna throw in all the details as it would be much longer. Anyways, I'm at a house I've never been at before with a couple friends who I really don't know who they were. A bunch of guys break in and try to kill us using shotguns and samurai swords.

8<-.-.->8

However, one thing to note, in relation to the subconscious, the thought did manifest in my mind yesterday to watch what I say to people in that I may not be as invincible as I may think and could end up dead.

But ya this dream otherwise if a mind *uck for me. Any ideas? Maybe also who the hell the purple guy was.
Some Parallel Universum experiences leaking thru in your dreams?

And a "purple" guy? Seems you have a real person to person interaction with one of your guiding spirits/guards there... I have been told some similar protection with purple today: "and; i ended up; in this amazing purple light".
TranceAm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2008, 04:26 AM   #20
bilderburger w/cheese
Avalon Senior Member

hey gregor...

have you considered lucid dreaming techniques in order to resolve this? its something that you might want to check into.

in a nutshell:
if you are into exploring your dreams, you might want to take your alarm clock and set it for about 5 hours after youve fallen asleep. youll wake up in mid-dream (hopefully) and you can jot down your dream. go back to sleep and record the next one when the alarm goes off again. that will get you into the mode of recording and remembering your dreams. when you start remembering them, you can start picking out dream signposts which will alert your conscious mind to tell you that you are dreaming.
during the day (and after youve learned your dream signposts), you get into the habit of asking yourself, "am i dream right now? no." whenver you see one of your dream signposts. when you are asleep and see them, youll ask yourself that same question and you can say, "yes, i AM dreaming!"

it works.

ive had lots of luck focusing on something which ive wanted to dream about before falling asleep and that suggestion will allow you to have the dream which youd like to have. i also find it easy to wake up and write down the dreams plot and then fall back asleep and reenter it. its a good stepping stone for lucid dreaming techniques.

for the record, ive seen that same guy in my dream about 17 years ago, and it scared the s--- out of me. he looked almost exactly like this guy from legend:
http://www.starstore.com/acatalog/le...darkness-l.jpg

pleasant dreams.
bilderburger w/cheese is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2008, 08:29 PM   #21
GregorArturo
Avalon Senior Member

DREAM UPDATE

OMG! And oh, wait, another OMG! Okay, thank you everyone for your comments I cannot even express it enough. Last night, I was dreaming I was in a hotel for some family event. However, the only family was my little brother (who I mentioned before and feel very protective of as he's only twelve). We were in someone else's room with relatives (who I wasn't familiar with but they were def has that family feeling). It was such a LONG dream as we were watching a movie but I don't remember of what. I started to slowly fall asleep during the movie, and my brother Alex said he was going to go back to the room to sleep. I didn't stay much longer as I said I wanted going to go back because I didn't want to leave my brother alone as he was my responsibility (even though normally he'd be fine on his own in that situation). On the way back to the room involved quite an adventure and everything had been pretty vivid up to this point too. I remembering staring at some point and different rooms/situations and it was all very detailed, colored, and realistic.

However, during this trek back I look at my hands This was the dream sign I've been programming in my head for the past couple days. And then I said to myself, I'm dreaming and kablam complete reality change. It's like everything went dark and I could hear my own voice. I was like ooo I can do whatever I want now haha. I start playing around with several things (it's def not the first time this has happened but its been awhile). I ended up running into this girl Jennie (don't know how, it seems like this dream was specifically planned out for me to happen), who was this girl I had this one crazy night with when I was at a national competition in Arizona sophomore year, her being a junior. I talk to her on and off every once in awhile but haven't ever seen her again. What's interesting is she lives in Boulder, Colorado and I wrote another philosophical masterpiece yesterday relating to chaos theory where I mention Boulder, Colorado in it as things went different in my life then I'd probably be designing missles for Lockheed Martin (located there).

You could say she ended up being my guide through this experience and yes, we got very intimate again hehe . She also seemed all grown up like she should be but I knew it was her (I've seen also recent pics of her too but haven't talked to her since my September actually). She was a childhood romance of mine, and she did something to me I could never fully put a finger on. Matter of speaking, I think she made me fall in love with the moment, cause before that moments were so fleeting. Anyways, she brought me into a room at one point in which all these people were from my life, but no family members or close friends. But these significant people in my life, some who I talked to only for as little as ten minutes to an hour, but had dramatically impacted my life. It felt like the movie Big Fish in the ending and it was so unbelievably happy. I thought of my friend Freddy who had died last year and I heard a voice say I'm here but I couldn't see him. Instead my friend Brent appeared in front of me. Brent was around 27 when I met him when I was 10. He was stuck at home living off welfare and a lawsuit payout as he was blind in one eye and his vision was going in the other. However, with his time he hung with the neighborhood kids, playing football and games, and was very supportive. He was mentor as a kid. And when I moved away at 13 we had lost contact rather fast. When I saw him I exchanged a few words of excitement then broke down into tears, thinking why I had lost contact with this man as I loved him so much. He was one of the greatest friends I ever had. The entire scene was so unbelievably overwhelming and I was thinking I was in heaven.

We ended up all laying down in a cuddle puddle and just basking in the moment. It was surreal bliss, no words, just loving the moment. As I lay there I thought, hey what can I do next. I asked, "Hey, can we talk reality?" And I flew to my feet magically, along with one of my friends, I don't remember who.

It's like they were waiting for me to ask this question. "We most certainly can, however..."

I realized something right there, "Oh wait, free will, so I can only ask questions."

"Exactly."

A few words were exchanged between us but I don't remember as I think I excited my brain too much. I got pulled from one level of consciousness to another. I found myself laying on some floor but in a third person perspective with all these "pyschologists" standing around me with a I Heart Huckabee's/Dustin Hoffman feel (I think this was a portion of my ego speaking).

"He's coming to, did we get any data, oh ****, all the computers are down." One of the men say. Another responds as he's standing aside facing a computer, "I think I got something."

Then bam, I am laying in my bed thinking wow wow wow but in sleep paralysis mode. It doesn't fully occur to me that I am waking up, that wam I take a deep breath as reality fully hits me, and I sit up.

I look at the time: 2:02 am. I then realize wait, wrong time zone (Maine should be -4UTC, not -5), so it should be 3:02, the witching hour. I look to my side and I see a single patch of light a foot from me on my bed. I'm like where's that coming from, a bend down and look up at my little 1 foot by 6 inch window and there's a full moon peering in (99% full actually). I jot down a few specifics about the dream but try to go back to sleep, unable to as my mind is running wild. Half hour later I am back in dreamland.

The rest of the night I had many more ridiculous and vivid dreams, but none lucid as before.

However, I had my 4th nightmare in a row again, also where I do not feel like myself in the dream, and in which someone is killed. To sum this up, I felt like I was a 10 year old virtuoso violinist who was at this outdoor competition in Austria in preWWII (1937ish). I am accompanied by some European woman, and two american males, all of them in there forties plus. Before the competition started, a Nazi vehicle, like some sort of Atrak, pulls up and some nazis get out. The two american men go up to it and start examining as they are intrigued by the braking system. I specifically remember them discussing it. Some Nazis yell out at them, and a fight quickly ensues where they think they're American spies in which both then get stabbed. The lady and I then flee and are running for our lives in the rest of the dream.

Wow. There ya go. Quite a night for me, also with only six hours sleep. Hope that was a little enlightening for you guys. Any ideas with these nightmares, where I don't feel like myself at all, and people are always being killed involving weapons. The lucid dream was absolutely bomb though haha. Namaste.
Old 11-12-2008, 11:42 PM   #22
Tuza

I have read all Ruth Montgomery's books, way before her time she was. I think I am going to re-read them again.
Old 11-12-2008, 11:57 PM   #23
GregorArturo
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuza View Post
I have read all Ruth Montgomery's books, way before her time she was. I think I am going to re-read them again.
Who's Ruth Montgomery?
Old 11-13-2008, 12:06 AM   #24
Tuza

Ha,ha, your showing your young age here G/A. Ruth Montgomery wrote Aliens Among Us, Strangers Among Us, Herald of a New Age, Strangers Among Us:Enlightened Beings From a World to Come,Companions Along the Way, Search for the Truth.

The list goes on and on and a little bit about her:

Born in 1912 and passed away 2001. Google her and you will find a lot of information. She was a journalist in the US.
Old 11-13-2008, 12:28 AM   #25
Worlds Beyond 2

Hi again Gregor,

just popped back as read your latest posts in here and well.. I do very much think this is all related to you expereincing an opening up to SPIRIT realms... as what you're experiencing is very similar to what I went through 3 years back.. the accelerations... intense/powerful 'dreams'.. messages.. sudden new "abilities".. amazing synchronicity.. and more..

I had a few times when I was truly terrified and freaked out by some of things I experienced and dreamed.. and I had nobody to speak to at the time about such things as was not in any kind of Spiritualist groups or circles.. nor had any awareness of truly Spirit matters, even though I have always been in some ways 'spiritual'... (there's a differeence, if that makes sense?)

I think the most helpful thing to suggest is for you to seek some experienced guidance/help/advice.. from a Recognised/Accredited Spiritualist/Medium.. as they can help enormously in both explaining a lot of things (was a real eye-opener for me!) and also helping you to ensure you are fully protected and not attracting anything negative.... as I was told many times that as soon as a person is being "opened up" for true spiritual work.. (yes, sometimes this happens TO us, not by conscious choice on our part!) there can be less-than-light energies around who try to 'interfere'.. sometimes from nothing more than our own lack of knowledge and understanding of how Spirit Realms work..

I'm not trying to worry you at all here.. just think it might be enourmously helpful for you.. it certainly was for me.. I had a million things going on and understood nothing.. it was like going to see someone and them recognising ALL of it and being able to reassure, help and guide... all genuine Spiritual Mediums will have experienced what you are going through at the start.. I have been told this now from so many different genuine Spiritualists...

As things are opening up so quick for you, it's best to have an experienced Mentor/Guide who knows what it's all about and operates from only Highest Good and Light!

I really wish you well.. and don't forget, if you EVER feel afraid in any of these things happening, remember that YOU call the shots.. so be kind but firm in telling anything that's bothering you to "please leave me in peace and Light".. sounds simple, but effective! You can also ask (out loud) for protection from God, or Good, or whatever/whoever feels most comfortable for you, or perhaps someone you were close to/fond of who has passed to the other side?

Peaceful blessings

Tags
dream death