Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 09-28-2008, 06:53 AM   #1
giovonni
Avalon Senior Member

Arrow AWOKEN: Past lives, Walk-In's, Star-Seeds

Greeting's to the Ground Crew;
The membership base on this site and Forum (obviously) have been directed here, through the inspried visions and insight of Bill and Kerry of Project Camelot and their dedicated hard work (traveling this planet), interviewig the many witnesses. Also, through the inspired "Messages," of The New Paradign Book series for the Ground Crew, by Mr. George Green, (note) available at (NoMoreHoax.com) and other places. Which, I hope all members will make thenselves familar with. Still, many individuals find themselves drawn to this site and its content for other reasons. There are many examples of a wide generational and diverse membership, just by the experiences expressed in the many subject threads. The above subject title (Awoken, Past lives, Walk-In's and Star-Seeds), are possible paths of the origin of the source, that might have drawn and guided you to this phenomenal Forum. Please, share your feelings and experiences that lead you to this place in time. giovonni
Examples:
Reincarnation-past life regression info on current life purpose.
Walk-Ins- soul transfer- two souls agree before life to exchange places.
Star Seeds -Indigo Children- souls from other worlds here for specific purpose.

Last edited by giovonni; 09-28-2008 at 09:46 AM.
giovonni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2008, 07:24 AM   #2
Tuza

Default Re: AWOKEN: Past lives, Walk-In's, Star-Seeds

All I can say is that since a little child, I would look up at the stars at night and feel depressed that I was down here. I am very much a thinker and somewhat of a loner. I am very sensitive. I do not have to meditate to pick up things, some things just come to me in vision, but I have no control over that, I get what I get and that's it.

The Miriam Delacado interview was interesting to me when she talked about the below ground stuff which was horrifying to her. I am not sure what she means but I have been shown some stuff and it is not pretty. This mainly concerned genetic experimentation. I was also shown a leak after the 1990's undergrown atomic testing. I was also told that a lot of disasters of man made origin were fixed by ET intervention, men couldnt have fixed them.

I also felt three years ago that there would be major find under the earth but I wasnt sure what that was. There are still things to find, some are protected by other beings, because some people are trying to find stuff of importance with their techno stuff but they wont be able to get it.

What is really a big joke to me is that the powers that be think that is what they are powerful. If they only knew that within a nanosecond of passing over they would feel so minute and ashamed of a lot of things, if they knew this they wouldn't being doing negative things.

Having said that, everything is relative I suppose it is just the way you look at it.
Old 09-28-2008, 02:35 PM   #3
Alexandra

Default Re: AWOKEN: Past lives, Walk-In's, Star-Seeds

Last edited by Alexandra; 10-08-2008 at 04:41 PM.