Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 09-16-2008, 06:50 PM   #26
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Default Re: Large Scale Meditation "Experiment"

Quote:
Originally Posted by andromeda View Post
I am a teacher of meditation and enlightenment and after meditating for decades I have never encounter the difficulties mentioned above.

There is some thruth in the assertion that there are negative elements in a dual world but you attract what you fear.

A group meditation is perfectly safe provided you place yourself within the resonace of unconditional love

All in the universe is frequency and resonance and it is impossible for the frequency of fear to intrude into a space where unconditional love is being felt.

I have participate myself in many worldwide meditations and I have been never been bothered by anything. Indeed, I felt much uplifted after the events.

To be on the safe side, if you are going to send something into the world, make it a point to send only unconditional love, which is the only force that can not be re-qualified and used for negative purposes.

Love and light
I totally agree with you Andromeda.
Let's tend make of this unconditional love state a tribute to every moment of our life be, it alone or as a shared group activity.

peace

mudra
mudra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 10:02 PM   #27
AMA-GI
Avalon Senior Member

Hi all, i am having troubles trying to keep up with all the messages and i am trying to answer everyone so bare with me.

With regards to this subject who disagree with me, how many of the meditator's here have experience with psychic warfare. I do suspect none but maybe i am wrong. There are people in power that are making these world events happen for a reason, enslavement of humanity. The people at the top of the pyramid, as to say, are totally spiritual and enlightened, but are working for the other side. Any who do make a real threat to them, will be attacked. Like it or not, this is the way it is. I am sorry if this offends you but i am trying to help, if you wish to ignore my advice, go ahead.

We choose our own path and learn by our mistakes, Profound truth, so difficult to perceive, difficult to understand, tranquilizing and sublime, is not to be gained by mere reasoning and is perceived only by the wise. [Buddha]

I think i have said enough on this subject now, on this thread and others. I am here to advise and help, that is all.
AMA-GI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 10:44 PM   #28
Phoenix
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AMA-GI View Post
Hi all, i am having troubles trying to keep up with all the messages and i am trying to answer everyone so bare with me.
I'm sorry you chose not to answer my questions, just in case you missed it, I will ask again.

Quote:
This is not just my perticular belief system but that of nearly all around the world. Ancient and new.

I would challenge that statement, can you qualify it?

Quote:
This is why i have run the meditation program.

What makes your program different from the others?

Quote:
I am trained in Psychic warfare so i know only too well what could happen.

Can you tell us more about this? Who trained you? On what teachings?

Quote:
I think i have said enough on this subject now, on this thread and others. I am here to advise and help, that is all.
But help who? How do we know you arn't working for as you put it, "the dark side?"
Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 10:46 PM   #29
Phoenix
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
With regards to this subject who disagree with me, how many of the meditator's here have experience with psychic warfare. I do suspect none but maybe i am wrong.
You are wrong.
Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 12:47 AM   #30
Balancer
Avalon Senior Member

hi all,

there are different opinions in this thread about the focus of the meditation!
What you think about visualising, that all people around us just feel more!?
I believe, this is a major point, because when you life from a materialistic point of view, your feelings are somehow not determined in a physical pattern.
"I dont see it-->it does not exist"
So i believe, normally (my experience from just a view years ago) your deeper feeling can be overlaid with your physical senses or something like that.

Meditate on a deeper feeling for your inner and outer world.

Light & Love

Balancer
Balancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 01:22 AM   #31
OceanWinds

I would like to say a few things...

As many spiritual people ascend, they have often reported being at the end of spiritual "attacks". Jesus, Buddha, and many saints have reported this. This is nothing new, and IMO needs respect. Not fear, because that lays out a different ground work, just respect. AMI-GI has good reason to be cautious... And by having a group meditation we expose ourselves through a grid... to everything that everyone else might be afflicted by. But on the positive note, we also expose ourselves to the light that others have. Aswell there are ways to prevent the meditation from "attack".

I also think that AMI-GI has good intentions, but question this perception of spiritual warfare. I dont like the vibration of war, or feel the need to defend against it. Infact I never have, and I do just fine. I meditate all the time, and when the darkness comes to test me... I do a few little things and it leaves. So far the only holes in my being comes from my perceptions... and they are closing all the time.

The idea of building up a strong aura to defend against demon attack is a fear based thought, and wont work. Because a strong aura is a result of connecting with source, and extending love into everything, and being high karma. And by not extending our energy into fear, or darkness these attacks cannot hold. Building up a persons aura to defend against attacks, is based in fear... and will only attract it further.
Old 09-28-2008, 08:53 PM   #32
TaiChiTJ
Avalon Senior Member

This is really a great subject. Its important to praise the many people who are ready to bring this into their personal reality and act on it, at whatever level of commitment, and be grateful that we have the forum to make a connection now. At whatever level of participation, deep meditation or simple conciouss affirmation, this expresses love.

As Neil Donald Walsch pointed out in his book, conversations with god, the wanting of something results in the universe just reflecting back that condition, that state of want, back to the originator. I hope we can all find the "mustard seed of faith", as the bible says, to reveal and sustain the love based world we know is possible.
TaiChiTJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2008, 09:13 PM   #33
Lunaris
Avalon Senior Member

i want to try! is there a debate going on here about the risk of exposing ourselves to some negative forces that may intrude upon us while we were in a state of meditation? i am sorry but i am confused if this is really going to happen or not?? if it is let me know...
Lunaris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2008, 10:41 PM   #34
Steven
Avalon Senior Member

To the OP. This is an opportunity you are willing to create. You absolutely can count on me.

It will do good, there is no doubt about it. It is our power.

Just one thing, Keep it simple. Focusing on Awakening is plenty.

Namaste, Steven
Steven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2008, 10:44 PM   #35
Steven
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cybele_risum View Post
i want to try! is there a debate going on here about the risk of exposing ourselves to some negative forces that may intrude upon us while we were in a state of meditation? i am sorry but i am confused if this is really going to happen or not?? if it is let me know...
Creative thoughts are subtle and powerful.

Namaste, Steven
Old 09-28-2008, 10:53 PM   #36
stargatekeeper007

Your meditation idea has been on my mind for weeks and things are becoming urgent. I believe if we raise our frequencies at a given time together, we can make a difference. We also protect ourselves and our loved ones. Actually, the way things are moving we need to be doing this everyday. I'm in Pennsylvania near the New York border and desperate to get this going. Also, I'm trying to form a group in my area of similar thinking individuals to survive the crisis. I registered today onto Project Avalon, so I haven't had time to post my profile, photo, etc. Your input will be greatly appreciated. Peace.
Old 09-28-2008, 11:05 PM   #37
stargatekeeper007

Post Re: Large Scale Meditation "Experiment"

With the economy failing so quickly and everyday seems to be filled with more alarming developments, we need to be doing group meditations everyday at the same time. While it may be difficult, there is growing urgency. We must do something while we have time. We have power.
Old 09-28-2008, 11:21 PM   #38
Lunaris
Avalon Senior Member

[QUOTE=Steven;31033]Creative thoughts are subtle and powerful.

yes i do agree! i didn't mean to add any negativity...i don't believe that anything negative would happen to me or anybody but got lost in following this thread....i want to be included in the meditation when it does happen! i guess i just did not understand some of the posts that well?? sorry!

om shanti
Lunaris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2008, 11:49 PM   #39
Frank Samuel
Project Avalon Moderator

Ama-gi with all due respect there are ways to protect the meditators once the session begins, some can meditate on the subjects agree upon while others more experience can create a field of protection for the group.
That will deflect the negative entities trying to disrupt the positive intent
of the session. Is this possible in your WB opinion?
There's also things we can all do to avoid becoming targets of RV spies who
can try to use negative entities to defeat the intent of the session.
So now is the time to arm ourselves with all the tools needed to stand up and fight, and like in any war yes there's risk which we must all be aware of and for that I thank you. The time is now because as we all know Oct. 12 is right around the corner. I respect your view and just want you to step up the tng. I believe that everyone here is awaken enough to stand on solid ground, the legions of angels or good entities will protect us if we ask them. Please give advice, I just want answers of techniques to use for protection, maybe we can try these techniques for a few days before begining the session.
Frank Samuel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 01:10 AM   #40
Steven
Avalon Senior Member

[QUOTE=cybele_risum;31082]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven View Post
Creative thoughts are subtle and powerful.

yes i do agree! i didn't mean to add any negativity...i don't believe that anything negative would happen to me or anybody but got lost in following this thread....i want to be included in the meditation when it does happen! i guess i just did not understand some of the posts that well?? sorry!

om shanti
Oh no worry, you have not add negativity at all. Your words are legitimate and kind. I just wanted to answer your question about the need for protection. There is no mean, from the controllers, to detect positive thought. They only will see the result and it will be too late for them.

When someone use his thoughts and maintain focus, his thought join the mass consciousness. The controllers doesn't have the means to trace back where this thought comes from. Feel perfectly safe.

And if I can add this, actually the Human Elites that are desperate to bring about their agenda and the controllers behind the scenes are way too busy maintaining their focus on their plan. Their plan is totally out of the Natural Creative Flow of Energy in Expansion. It takes major focus to keep it going. It's a weakness and an opportunity for us all.

All my blessing to you, Steven

Last edited by Steven; 09-29-2008 at 01:15 AM.
Old 09-29-2008, 05:42 AM   #41
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

Quote:
Hi all,

With regards to this subject who disagree with me, how many of the meditator's here have experience with psychic warfare.
I do.

This is for those who wish to learn how to meditate: http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...89694941061600

Last edited by Carol; 09-29-2008 at 05:49 AM.
Carol is offline   Reply With Quote