Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 09-14-2008, 07:39 PM   #1
AMA-GI
Avalon Senior Member

Exclamation The heart chakra

About the Heart Chakra

The heart chakra is the powerhouse of the soul. The heart chakra has power over anger, courage, fear and dynamic energy. This energy can be explosive. The element of fire rules the heart and increases the adrenalin for a fight or flight response. The heart chakra is the center of our offense and defense. The heart chakra under will and controlled breathing techniques can warm the body to resist extremes of cold. When directed, the heart chakra can fill us with vigor, vitality, fearlessness and confidence. A powerful heart chakra enables us to enjoy life more fully.

It is the connection point between the upper and lower chakras, like the corpus collossum connects both hemispheres of the brain. The upper chakras deal with the astral; astral sight and telepathy, connecting with others psychically and transferring one's will, sending receiving telepathic messages (3rd eye), astral hearing and communication (throat) and astral knowledge and understanding of the universe (the crown).

The lower chakras deal with earthly matters- survival (base), sexuality, creativity (2nd) and the will, rebellion (3rd).

The heart chakra is where we have our life's purpose. Because it is so important, it is where the enemy usually attacks. The Gods and Pharaohs of Ancient Egypt are often seen with their arms crossed over their chests. This symbolizes protection of the all important heart chakra.

In the English language, we have often heard the adages "a burning heart" "have the heart" and so forth. The heart chakra has to do with one's zeal for life, one's accomplishments, goals and sense of direction and self-betterment. To have the heart to achieve your highest goals, the drive to push yourself to be the best you can be, the enthusiasm and personal motivation that drives us forward, the burning DESIRE. This is where we advance and achieve.

Famous athletes who make it to the top Olympic teams are the ones who are completely focused on their sport and training and have the burning desire to the point of obsession to make it to the top. They have the heart.

The enemy attacks the heart as this is where the driving life-force, ambition and powerhouse of the soul is located. The effects of a depleted heart chakra are depression, apathy (not caring about anything; indifference), only existing and not really living, being a mindless slave, disconnected from all emotion and feeling. The end result is suicide or death from just not caring anymore. Sorry to be blunt but i am not one to beat around the bush. I will tell you as it is wholey and truthfully.

The heart chakra is the seat of all our emotions as well as our ambition and drive. One can hate with a whole heart as well. If one lacks the feeling or desire, one will not achieve the objectives at hand. This is why the heart chakra is so important.

Nearly all new age teachings are corrupted and incomplete, a deliberate effort by the enemy as they know their time is almost up, so they went into their libraries twisted the true spiritual teachings of old and put them into public circulation. A final fight as to say as they know that the warrior souls are back (us). The trouble is not all remember their cause, so being attracted to meditations amongst other things, they learn what the enemy wants and not receiving true spiritual enlightenment. Some are born remembering, others have to reactivate through the awakening techniques.

What the enemy fears the most is humanity having the knowledge to defend ourselves as a whole and the self-esteem to REFUSE to be slaves. One's self-esteem also comes from the heart chakra.
AMA-GI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 11:01 PM   #2
rustanddust
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The heart chakra

thanks for helping me out.

Last edited by rustanddust; 01-31-2010 at 03:15 PM.
rustanddust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 11:25 PM   #3
AMA-GI
Avalon Senior Member

Hi, sorry i dont mean to freak you out. Your welcome by the way
Old 09-15-2008, 01:09 PM   #4
ewald

ama gi,

A warm HEARTFELT thanks for the many treads you have put on the forum. Always very direct and instructive. Your post here seemed to me the right spot for this thanks.

About a year ago I had this strange dream where I was told that the heart in a human body has a specific tilt (like the earth is tilted in his orbit around the sun) and that if the tilt of the heart is manipulated this could prevent having access to it (the heart).

Now I have read that the earth was tilted for a manipulative purpose. And that in 2012 a correction will be done. SO naturally I wondered whether our hearts were also tilted to avoid access. Have you ever heard of something like that?

many thanks
ewald
Old 09-15-2008, 02:04 PM   #5
Ashatav
Avalon Senior Member

About the chakras, the other day I read there are more than 7 and they aren't in a straight line, instead more in the front and in the back.

Did you heard of that?

The source are a contactee. The "angels" told him.

Ashatav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 08:04 PM   #6
AMA-GI
Avalon Senior Member

This is only a quick reply as i have just rescued another dog and they are not getting on too well at the mo. Waiting for a new home for him. Yes part of what you are saying is correct.
I will explain in short.
Yes we have more than 7 chakra's. The 7 are the main power houses as to say. If you wish to know the other chakra's please look on my profile page and look at the photo albums.

At present if you have not done the aligning process then it is out of line. The 7 should be in a straight line. For every one of these 7 there are 2 more.
If you can imagine, one on the front of your body, one in the middle and one in the back.
Please see my pics for more info, if you still need more info please ask.
Sorry this is short and sweet.I am trying to get through as many messages as possible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashatav View Post
About the chakras, the other day I read there are more than 7 and they aren't in a straight line, instead more in the front and in the back.

Did you heard of that?

The source are a contactee. The "angels" told him.

Old 09-15-2008, 08:12 PM   #7
AMA-GI
Avalon Senior Member

Hi ewald, Many thanks for your message. I am sorry but i dont think i understand what you mean. Quote 'and that if the tilt of the heart is manipulated this could prevent having access to it (the heart)'

Please could you tell me what you mean by having access to it.

I am sorry to be a pain.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ewald View Post
ama gi,

A warm HEARTFELT thanks for the many treads you have put on the forum. Always very direct and instructive. Your post here seemed to me the right spot for this thanks.

About a year ago I had this strange dream where I was told that the heart in a human body has a specific tilt (like the earth is tilted in his orbit around the sun) and that if the tilt of the heart is manipulated this could prevent having access to it (the heart).

Now I have read that the earth was tilted for a manipulative purpose. And that in 2012 a correction will be done. SO naturally I wondered whether our hearts were also tilted to avoid access. Have you ever heard of something like that?

many thanks
ewald
Old 09-16-2008, 06:49 AM   #8
ewald

Hi Ama Gi,

what I meant: the earth is tilted 23 degrees, therefor the sunlight hits the earth in an angle. therefor there are seasons. I read that this was done on purpose by the powers in charge. They tilted the earth.

A year ago I had this flash where I realized this could be done also with the heart. If the heart is tilted (23 degrees?) we cannot have true access to the heart chakra, therefor the alingment of the seven chakras is not really possible and enlightment not possbile also.

My question to you: have you eer heard something like this... or was this my imaginatio running wild. Can the heart be tilted and has it a purpose?

cheers
ewald
Old 09-16-2008, 11:28 AM   #9
AMA-GI
Avalon Senior Member

Hi, sorry for my blond moment there,,as to say, and before anyone says anything about blonds....I AM ONE, hehe. so easy tigers!!!!
Ok i understand your question.
The heart chakra can be alligned, trust me. Interesting thought though.
If you are following my meditation program i have started the training for the alignment of the chakra's. This starts with session 1 part 3. I would highly recommend starting from the begining though as this is important info for this and future work.
So the answer is YES you can align the heart chakra.

Have you thought this Flash as you put it was to tell you that your heart chakra needs work and aligning? This is what i think you were being told personaly.

Thanks for your message

Quote:
Originally Posted by ewald View Post
Hi Ama Gi,

what I meant: the earth is tilted 23 degrees, therefor the sunlight hits the earth in an angle. therefor there are seasons. I read that this was done on purpose by the powers in charge. They tilted the earth.

A year ago I had this flash where I realized this could be done also with the heart. If the heart is tilted (23 degrees?) we cannot have true access to the heart chakra, therefor the alingment of the seven chakras is not really possible and enlightment not possbile also.

My question to you: have you eer heard something like this... or was this my imaginatio running wild. Can the heart be tilted and has it a purpose?

cheers
ewald
Old 09-18-2008, 05:55 PM   #10
ewald

thanks for the reply,

you might be right about the heart. Well I had started already the excercises you posted... tmr I will finish the third eye... amazing

many thanks
ewald