Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 09-14-2008, 06:16 AM   #1
Chris Parson
Avalon Senior Member

Default 4th density creativity

collier says we're the only ones who can make music the way we do and this makes us very special.

are we going to lose this with ascension or are we going to have some kind of super musical talent in 4th density due to this "royalty" of our dna?
Chris Parson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 12:06 AM   #2
sternschweyf
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: 4th density creativity

I don't think we are going to lose it,but since we are unique,who can tell what we will turn out to be?
Likely there will be less death-metal in 4th...

(I guess if you are a musican,you would rather stay on freakin earth then to ascend to a heaven where they only play the same perfect chord all day?)
sternschweyf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 12:16 AM   #3
ChooseYourLifeNow
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sternschweyf View Post
I don't think we are going to lose it,but since we are unique,who can tell what we will turn out to be?
Hilarious!
ChooseYourLifeNow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 03:25 PM   #4
bdan
Avalon Senior Member

I think music is only going to get better in 4th density. I hope that it would even feel better to play an instrument that way too. What do you all think 4th density might appear and feel like?

By the way stern what do you have against death metal?

Last edited by bdan; 09-15-2008 at 03:30 PM.
bdan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 04:21 PM   #5
JohnWdoe
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sternschweyf View Post

(I guess if you are a musican,you would rather stay on freakin earth then to ascend to a heaven where they only play the same perfect chord all day?)
Your an ******* lol!

I love Death Metal and think its a little played out but hell there is some damn good musicians within the ranks of Death Metal.

I know your joking but if your going to the place im going then i will bring my 7 string Ibanez and Marshall just to see you cringe!

hahaha
JohnWdoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 03:46 AM   #6
Kelphi
Avalon Senior Member

Didn't the bible say Satan's voice was like that of an orchestra? Please be careful of what your dabbling into.
Kelphi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 03:58 AM   #7
DenisSelivanov
Avalon Senior Member

i think its going to get sweeter then sweet and neater then neat and just gonna be awsome to the new earth

that could go well with a good song for entering the density
DenisSelivanov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 03:59 AM   #8
DenisSelivanov
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelphi View Post
Didn't the bible say Satan's voice was like that of an orchestra? Please be careful of what your dabbling into.
what if satan wrote the bible?
Old 09-18-2008, 04:00 AM   #9
DenisSelivanov
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Parson View Post
collier says we're the only ones who can make music the way we do and this makes us very special.

are we going to lose this with ascension or are we going to have some kind of super musical talent in 4th density due to this "royalty" of our dna?
maybe it'll be like an LSD trip where you can feel the music as if its your soul and smell the colors around u n stuff u know yah man, theres a jaguar outside my door baby
Old 09-18-2008, 06:06 AM   #10
isorec
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

imo, I think it is possible to be fully creative in many more ways you can think of then in 3d. The higher your vibrational frequency raises the more tuned you are to these higher frequencies, in which each has its own infinite number of sub-octave frequencies.

I'm sure there will still be a medium in which sound can travel, and there will always be the ability to experience different frequencies within the various densities which i assume would include sound.

From Law of One:

Quote:
16.40 Questioner: Thank you. Is it possible for you to give a short description of the conditions in the fourth density?

Ra: I am Ra. We ask you to consider as we speak that there are not words for positively describing fourth density. We can only explain what is not and approximate what is. Beyond fourth density our ability grows more limited until we become without words.

That which fourth density is not: it is not of words, unless chosen. It is not of heavy chemical vehicles for body complex activities. It is not of disharmony within self. It is not of disharmony within peoples. It is not within limits of possibility to cause disharmony in any way.

Approximations of positive statements: it is a plane of type of bipedal vehicle which is much denser and more full of life; it is a plane wherein one is aware of the thought of other-selves; it is a plane wherein one is aware of vibrations of other-selves; it is a plane of compassion and understanding of the sorrows of third density; it is a plane striving towards wisdom or light; it is a plane wherein individual differences are pronounced although automatically harmonized by group consensus.
isorec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 07:53 PM   #11
The light of the moon

Some people right now are able to 'see into' the 4th density and can still hear music, we should be good that way!
Old 11-27-2008, 11:31 AM   #12
DragulaROB
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnWdoe View Post
Your an ******* lol!

I love Death Metal and think its a little played out but hell there is some damn good musicians within the ranks of Death Metal.

I know your joking but if your going to the place im going then i will bring my 7 string Ibanez and Marshall just to see you cringe!

hahaha
i do too...but in 4th you urself will be changed within...you might become a musician containing all the positive music structures from death metal with new looking at music...not to express anger with growling but melodic instrumentals with heavy sound u like...but still music for everyones ears... and im gonna bring my jackson warrior and behringer too! who knows we might meet lol cheers
DragulaROB is offline   Reply With Quote