Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 10-21-2009, 06:15 PM   #1
Peace of mind
Avalon Senior Member

Default Living in a video game.

Hi all, this is nothing serious just a thought...actually a dream i had.

If we are in an illusion… could there be a being or beings watching and enjoying us like some interactive movie or video game? A video game is also an illusion, but created by human beings. We create; manipulate the characters and environments in these illusions as if we were the gods. Have you ever thought the characters in these games have feelings too? After all, we do give them life and the appearance to show emotions, right? How much do we care about these characters? If this is all an illusion, and we are all created in God’s likeness…could the way we perceive our digital created avatars as entertainment be the same way our creators view us…as their entertainment? If so, then there may be clues to how the creator thinks and why things are the way they are.

This is just a thought, hope it makes some sense.
---
Yeah, I was the kid always playing outside of the sandbox while others stayed trained within it.
Peace of mind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2009, 06:34 PM   #2
eleni
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Living in a video game.

You might want to check out 2 researchers into this area:
http://www.theuniversesolved.com/

And ANthony Peake-
http://www.anthonypeake.com/index.htm

There is someone else too but his name escapes me and I have to go- will look it up and paste the link.
eleni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2009, 06:35 PM   #3
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Have you seen the film TRON ????
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2009, 06:39 PM   #4
FIIISH
Avalon Senior Member

I think this is an illusion in the sense that we are more than this existence
and things are not quite what they seem.

There are times when I question whether this life is anything but a dream,
or a game. But, would that make it any less real?

Whatever the true nature of this reality is, it seems quite real here and now.
FIIISH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2009, 06:39 PM   #5
Jnana
Avalon Senior Member

It's the "Good vs. Evil" game - reality entertainment at it's finest. Watch out who you manipulate though, because Karma affects the higher level players even more than the lower level players. There's always a dramatic ending, but good always wins in the end! Enjoy the ride.
Jnana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2009, 06:56 PM   #6
Spregovori

If this is a video game...we have been hacked....now we are full of exploits (viruses, spy ware, etc)

Go find out who the hacker is.
Old 10-27-2009, 04:46 PM   #7
Peace of mind
Avalon Senior Member

where's the reset button?

anyway,

http://www.trans4mind.com/spiritual/video_game.html
Old 10-27-2009, 06:56 PM   #8
Spregovori

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peace of mind View Post
where's the reset button?

anyway,

http://www.trans4mind.com/spiritual/video_game.html

Wont help. After the reboot the virus always loads up together with the system.
Old 10-27-2009, 07:01 PM   #9
14 Chakras
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spregovori View Post
Wont help. After the reboot the virus always loads up together with the system.
What is really necessary is that we change the operating system within our own consciousness. Right now the operating system is the ego, and it results in creations / software that are harmful rather than beneficial, that take from others, and therefore, due to karma, we become less not more.

When we change the operating system to Being back in the Now, to Oneness, we shall have creations / software that produce abundance for all life. We shall live to help others become More, and due to the laws of creation, we ourselves shall have abundance manifest for us because we reap as we sew, what goes around comes around.

When we're all operating from the system of Oneness, we shall all benefit each other and there's no limit to how intricate, abundant, exciting and empowering this world will become.
14 Chakras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009, 07:08 PM   #10
Spregovori

Quote:
Originally Posted by 14 Chakras View Post
What is really necessary is that we change the operating system within our own consciousness.

When we're all operating from the system of Oneness, we shall all benefit each other and there's no limit to how intricate, abundant, exciting and empowering this world will become.
So what he said is

- format and re-install?

There is the problem here. At least for me...I need to understand it first (in all possible ways) to get it in my head. Otherwise it is put in the box labeled: interesting but inconclusive - will check "later"
Old 10-27-2009, 07:22 PM   #11
14 Chakras
Avalon Senior Member

Keep in interesting, need to learn / understand more file. Ask questions, the answers shall present themselves. Truth is found in heart not head, and not outside oneself. The universe is holographic. Each hologram contains the whole within it's parts. Look for the truth within your own hologram rather than in some ET sci fi story outside of you.

Search and you shall find it there, inside of you.

P.S. Yes - format first, clean the cup, then let the infinite fill your cup with the Christ consciousness, the new install.. the state of Being in the eternal Now. Who you are in Oneness with the infinite rather than the illusion of who you are separate from it. Give all to "God" your own "I AM", and all will be given unto you. That simple.

What stops you from doing so? Fear. Fear of loss. Fear of the unknown. Not trusting of the infinite. All of these have been programmed into us within the matrix by the matrix. Move beyond fear to truth. Truth will set you free. Fear is the eternal prison. Why not choose truth over fear? Truth is One. Truth is empowering. Truth is free.
14 Chakras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009, 07:32 PM   #12
TheObserver
Avalon Senior Member

Remember to copy your good data to an external media before the reformat?
TheObserver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009, 07:42 PM   #13
bellsisland
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peace of mind View Post
Hi all, this is nothing serious just a thought...actually a dream i had.

If we are in an illusion… could there be a being or beings watching and enjoying us like some interactive movie or video game? A video game is also an illusion, but created by human beings. We create; manipulate the characters and environments in these illusions as if we were the gods. Have you ever thought the characters in these games have feelings too? After all, we do give them life and the appearance to show emotions, right? How much do we care about these characters? If this is all an illusion, and we are all created in God’s likeness…could the way we perceive our digital created avatars as entertainment be the same way our creators view us…as their entertainment? If so, then there may be clues to how the creator thinks and why things are the way they are.

This is just a thought, hope it makes some sense.
---
Yeah, I was the kid always playing outside of the sandbox while others stayed trained within it.

I agree with the God having a sense of humor and wants to play. Let's all play and have fun and do good. You get out of life what you put into it.
bellsisland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009, 07:59 PM   #14
Spregovori

Quote:
Originally Posted by 14 Chakras View Post
Truth is found in heart not head....,

Search and you shall find it there, inside of you.

P.S. Yes - format first, clean the cup, then let the infinite fill your cup with the Christ consciousness.....

What stops you from doing so?
It is not exactly that I am stopping it (at least not intentionally). I just do not "get it". I can not comprehend what it is to "search for the answer within you".

I am aware that people talk to themselves all day long...mostly lying to themselves and repeating the same thing over and over. Some over do it, some under do it but majority is hiding it (shows in their behavior as narcissism, self-centered, depressed, self-degrading, too "happy", too "polite"...) When faced with the fact - I am that I am a (insert here) one can be pretty..."shocked" (understatement). Making it better is mostly a no win scenario.

Since...

How do you format/forget the bad stuff? Or all stuff?
What if something gets messed up and I will not be able to boot up again?
How do I keep my critical filter?

How to "search within" do that to find an answer? How can you know you are not contemplating based on all the mind washing you received during all the years of TV, jumbo posters, news and school? How do you know you are right?

There is a gazillion questions...

Is it instinct? Does it feel good? Does it make you happy? Does it make you have a bitter taste (adrenalin)? Does it have any more comprehensive effect..something more...emmm something you can see, touch and smell?

Master: project your CHI to the stone, become one with the stone
Student: wtf master? How do I do that?
Master: focus
Student: %&*!#"&/(

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheObserver View Post
Remember to copy your good data to an external media before the reformat?
But what if it is autorun.inf? It will copy itself to the USB drive and from there to anywhere it is connected. Than it will start downloading other malicious software that can copy and rename itself...and we are than at the beginning.

EDIT:typos
Old 10-27-2009, 08:25 PM   #15
TheObserver
Avalon Senior Member

I was thinking DVD-Rs rather than ext HDD.
TheObserver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009, 10:59 PM   #16
Swanny
I dont need a label !

I think my motherboard is broken
My memory is shot as well
Old 01-21-2010, 04:06 PM   #17
Peace of mind
Avalon Senior Member

Has anyone seen the movie “Gamer” yet? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ubYTIazskQ

It’s a cool flick if you want to see how a corporation can become powerful enough by replacing the brain cells with nano cells so the host can be remote controlled by someone else. The science in this movie is fascinating…as well as the action.
The film is very graphic in nature, so if you have a weak stomach for gore and violence you might want to take a past on this. This flick coincides with dreams…or should I say visions I’ve been having about wars. I posted this because I think this technology of mind control is already in use.

Peace
Old 01-21-2010, 05:58 PM   #18
ExhaLatioN
Avalon Senior Member

The game has evolved overtime but the storyline remains the same. We still have not found world peace/love thus this is still a slave planet.
ExhaLatioN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2010, 06:21 PM   #19
tron
Avalon Senior Member

enjoy the ride!

Last edited by tron; 01-21-2010 at 06:27 PM.
tron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2010, 06:51 PM   #20
housemouse2
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swanny View Post
I think my motherboard is broken
My memory is shot as well
mine too. LOL
housemouse2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2010, 07:21 PM   #21
saxapower
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swanny View Post
Have you seen the film TRON ????
Excellent film Swanny! One of my childhood's favourites! There's a sequel that will be in cinemas very soon. I've seen the trailer and it seems good.
saxapower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2010, 08:00 PM   #22
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Cool will look forward to that
Old 01-21-2010, 08:24 PM   #23
Stella Octangula
Avalon Senior Member

Are we merely entertainment to certain malevolent entities?

Or are we a power source whom knows not of our true nature; our true power?

Are we a power source that generates a great amount of energy... an unfathomable amount?

Does our true essence consist of a tangible energy that is equal to and linked to the power of our sun; not merely esoterically but according to certain physics?

Can this energy source be harnessed for ourselves when we become more self-aware?

Are our tremendous power sources often harnessed by those primarily unseen?

Are our dormant abilities and energy also feared by those whom parasitically subsist upon them?

Are we kept asleep en masse for such reasons?
Stella Octangula is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 09:14 AM   #24
Malletzky
Avalon Senior Member

I posted the bellow on another thread "an explanation of reinincarnation", but I think the context fits here too. Understand this as a possibility...to live your life...as a hero in a video game...

http://projectavalon.net/forum/showt...052#post194052

Quote:
If you contemplate our world as a game with limited levels, with only one possible goal which one must achieve and only one gate to escape and go further and higher in the matrix, then the idea of reincarnation makes sense. Say, you’ve been given few lives and limited time to achieve the highest goal = escaping this “reality” and go higher in the matrix....until, let’s say, total enlightenment.

“Searching” to find out what you must achieve in order to find the gate to finaly “upgrade” and escape this level is not an easy task, as the programmer(s) included many hidden hints and many hidden traps...and therefore, for many, if not for almost all of us, it becomes impossible to achieve this with your first attempt. The consequence? YOU just restart the game and play again...or “reincarnate”, but with limited knowledge of your previous experiences, as this is how the programmer(s) set the rules.

You’re only allowed to take a limited amount of previous experiences with you, but in return you must agree to take some “karma” with you too...which you first must discharge in order to use the experiences you were allowed to take with..

Nevertheless, it all starts with recognising that you and only you are responsible for all that happens in the game.

As soon as you start acting responsibly and according to some rules (for example everything you do in the game must be accomplished for the highest good and not only for yours), you’ll be given more and more hints and you’re able to recognise these easier. Let’s say, there are some pop- ups on the screen which tells you where to go, what to do etc., [like guidance (or inner voice)] until you’re finaly successful.

Then, after some time of playing and failing to finish the game, you’re given the right to co-programm your next life, where you exactly know what’s still missing and you exactly know where to go and what to do...even if this means that you choose to be tortured. All of this with the highest idea of going further and further, until achievement of the highest possible level and finding the gate to enter the matrix...where you’ll find another and easier path to finaly meet the programmer(s).

Sounds bizarre???? Well maybe it is bizarre???? Who knows? Do any of you know exactly?

I personally feel (and many evidences in my own and other people’s lives confirm this) that we actually have to deal with karma in this current life more then dealing with karma from our previous lives...but we’re too often too blind to recognise the situations and the meanings of these. We only ask the same (I wouldn’t say stupid, but hey...) questions over and over again... “why now”...”why me”...never recognising that...

... it is US and only US who are responsible for all that happens in the game.
Malletzky
Malletzky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 10:35 AM   #25
nameless
Avalon Senior Member

This whole theory of life being an illusion is one that has been around since recorded history. The theory made famous by Plato with his cave of shadows. This is a great astute psychological insight or postulation, and like all these theorys of how we view the world it says more about "us" then the "world". The world of men ruled by gods can not be proven or confounded but the written stories or "testimonies" of these encounters give us a supposed psychological insight into the people of the time. As wth the chronolgy of theory about life as an illusion it ends up becoming a list of imaginative leaps a tracking of the developement of the human capacity to utilize the brain and the secret gift of imagination.

In this sense the "bicarmic" mind. This theory (as all psychology is just that) states that the state of the "mind" in those times was split between that which was speaking and thta which was listening, this means that the wrongly derided state of schitzophrenia was actualy the norm and people actualy did communicate with gods that they had real visions of and shared in, and in so doing transferred their mind into reality or acted out their belief systems and deep seated anxieties and hopes and fears. Freud and, Jung just saw the psychology in these ancient stories, they didint invent anything just were able to view these architypal states laid out in real psychological testimonies. The evocation of this "externalization" state is a useful tool that can be utilized today, the danger is losing conciousnes and control of this state, so ritual is invented in order "to talk us down" and enter and exit a new state of awareness. I mean you dont want to live in a world talking to plants constantly and not being able to seperate the fact and fiction, the real hidden base and one you made up in your brain? Then we invented things like metaphor and analogies to help us communicate and understand the world, our talking to ourselves demoted to one way conversations like "prayer".

The game theory type state of looking at the world seems to be more akin to the Gnostic view of world perception, of which we have filmic games like the "matrix" which is essentialy a gnostic mystery play with blinds and little secret injokes. And games as interpreting the way we view the world as a metalog is like all our attempts at creation and creating new art forms or forms of art is a new way to explain the world. Its not just the story, the story is the engagement factor, its the actual form or way this is used or communicated. Once this is understood you realise how poor films are at explaining how we view the known universe, but the more we are convinced that the world is like films, the more we can be controlled with "filmic" tricks, like the staging of 911 straight out of hollywood. Films are linear and in the cinema you engage passively with no interaction, but unlike books you can sneak things in without you being aware. You can still do this with books but they become more obvious as you can reread stuff and peruse at your own will. If we go back to Platos cave, film is much like the shadows on the wall and us chained to the floor unable to see where the pictures are eminating from, except we all share the illusion in a cinema and we know it to be the case because we are in a cinema. Books engage the imagination make use of your internal speaking faculties, films require you to use other parts of the brain in suspension, the listening faculties. Comic books an art form in their own right requires you to use both sides of the brain and many old alchemical texts where written as comic books or annotated pictures in sequential form. Computer games well that requires you to be emersed into a reality or dream state momentarily and then utilizes the faculties you use everyday but in someone elses imagination, very fun but very scary. (anyone see the Deren Brown show where he puts someone in a real live computer game, convincing them it is real?). Again all metaphors to explain how we view the world. Whatabout real life theatre, theatre without a stage done in the street or on the train, real actors playing real people?

Anyhoo, games have always been an interactive way of explaining the world around us and there are many cults around board games, card games and ball games. Tarot from which we derive playing cards are a two dimensional "random accesss computer" based on the programmed sequence which is the Kaballistic tree of life.

anyway, to know the game is not to play it but to build it yourself.
nameless is offline   Reply With Quote