Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 09-22-2009, 02:22 PM   #1
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Default Project Trinity and CRD's???

Hi all ...

A freind has just asked me to post this on the forum(he's had to dash off) many of you know him..PJ on facebook...anyway...

his quote...
"friend in air force in Afghanistan right now. Said that project Trinity has began(only thing i can find on this is the old test of the H bomb were done under this project name).he said they are handing out mass amounts of CRD's to all personnel(...The only thing I can find on CRD tho is maybe Controlled respiratory device)line became fuzzy and he cut off.Im lookin for more info on current project trinity and CRD's"

He wants to know if anyone know about Project Trinity and CRD's???

Sounds a bit spooky to me....could be just another drill!!! Lets hope...

viking
viking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2009, 02:30 PM   #2
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Project Trinity and CRD's???

yes here's a link Viking, seems your right this is nuclear atomic testing.

http://www.cddc.vt.edu/host/atomic/t...ojtrinity.html
Jacqui D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2009, 04:11 PM   #3
Jnana
Avalon Senior Member

There are just too many TLAs in the world to know what CRD means in this context. We need an active duty airforce person to decode this.
Jnana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2009, 05:23 PM   #4
Unified Serenity
Avalon Senior Member

Interesting post Viking. My partner just mentioned maybe it has to do with "something Radiation Detector". Maybe a "Compact Radiation Detector"?

Let's hope some airforce ppl talk a lil bit. I don't know any active duty flyboys or girls.
Unified Serenity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2009, 11:59 PM   #5
Fredkc
Project Avalon Member

Ok, I just called wife's cousin, who retired after 20 years in the Air Force, in B-52's. I hit him with it cold... no hints, and he couldn't recall ever hearing it.

Then, I also found by Googling about "Air Force CRD":
Combat Readiness Deployment
Combat Readiness Directive

Additionally you will find that many documents relating to a system, or plan being updated as having been "per", or "according to" a recent CRD. No indea what the particular TLA for it would be, but it sounds like some kind of review, or evaluation procedure.

If the word "radiation" has anything to do with it, it might be helpful to see what, Afghanistan, and they are "downwind" from, and the fact that Israel is saber rattling again.

It would "greatly displease" me to learn the Israelis are really this stupid... but I do get fooled a lot. Do they seriously think the people and governments Afghanistan, Pkistan, Uzbekistan, Russia, India, and China are jut going to sit and say "Aw shucks" while fallout quietly drifts over their borders?

Evil cannot be killed. Only redeemed.

Chat us up at: Avalon Chat
Fredkc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2009, 02:29 PM   #6
lemon_sky88
Avalon Senior Member

(im the friend hey guys =) he said that CRD means controlld regulated device. i search google and only return a part in a car called this. My friend in Afghanistan said that there new devices and still classified. I did find the previoud project trinity. This is a current project tho that may be related but he did not specisify before lost the call to static
lemon_sky88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2009, 02:36 PM   #7
lemon_sky88
Avalon Senior Member

He did mention CRD was a device of some sort being passed out
Old 09-23-2009, 07:17 PM   #8
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fredkc View Post

If the word "radiation" has anything to do with it, it might be helpful to see what, Afghanistan, and they are "downwind" from, and the fact that Israel is saber rattling again.

It would "greatly displease" me to learn the Israelis are really this stupid... but I do get fooled a lot. Do they seriously think the people and governments Afghanistan, Pkistan, Uzbekistan, Russia, India, and China are jut going to sit and say "Aw shucks" while fallout quietly drifts over their borders?
They are capable of that because they are "heartless"

I believe it will fail and they will be made the fools
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2009, 10:27 PM   #9
Fredkc
Project Avalon Member

Ok, a bit confusing because we now have threads on both sides of the forum on this. Since I started posting here, I'll continue to do so. - Fred

I just saw this posted on Lew Rockwell's site from early this morning:

Quote:
September 23, 2009

Oh No

Posted by Lew Rockwell on September 23, 2009 07:22 AM
Writes a friend with many sources in the military:
Just received information that some Special Operations units have been alerted for deployment to Israel. I will keep you posted.

Last edited by Fredkc; 09-24-2009 at 03:29 PM.
Old 09-23-2009, 10:45 PM   #10
Pathfinder
Avalon Senior Member

HALFPASTHUMAN - ALTA Reports. Last 3 reports. Date 25th Oct 09 jetstream airbourne event mass death northern hemishpere 2 possibilities disease or radation poisoning [ Israeli Mistake] either way it will occur . Has it been brought forward because this info is out there and to many are aware.? Typical Illuminati stratagy, confusion less time to react. Beware cointel-pro on this site will kick in soon. It may be to late.
Pathfinder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2009, 11:06 PM   #11
Pathfinder
Avalon Senior Member

CRD's ..... Combat Radiation Detectors?.......Combat Ready Deployment?
Old 09-24-2009, 12:11 AM   #12
Pathfinder
Avalon Senior Member

CRD's just been informed are .... Chemical Repository Device's ... Iran
Old 09-24-2009, 12:27 AM   #13
lemon_sky88
Avalon Senior Member

Hello, CRD's were reported by my friend in this distress call to his family to be CONTROLD REGULATOR DEVICES> he says there still classified top secrete. they have been handed out to all at his base in afganistan. ask current active airforce maybe if anyone knows anyone?
Old 09-24-2009, 01:15 AM   #14
no caste
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pathfinder View Post
Beware cointel-pro on this site will kick in soon. It may be to late.
Oh yikes. Everyone better hide their dried fava beans and water purifiers. Cointelpro's coming. Maybe they should effin turn around and investigate something else. I guess vegetable seeds don't matter in this EU Daylight Savings Time* (say, alleged Project Execution) event, though the potassium iodide might. Hmm, what time is it. A lot can happen in one hour.

Don't think that if one flies, China and Russia won't pulverize us.

Oct 24, 2009 - United Nations Day
Oct 25, 2009 - EU Daylight Savings Time ends

FBI COINTELPRO Historical -

Local police under FBI tutelage have spied on college student groups and college professors in acts reminiscent of the Nixon years' COINTELPRO (the collection of counterintelligence programs designed to neutralize political dissidence).
http://www.thefreelibrary.com/Why+th...ic-a0148674633

SUPPLEMENTARY DETAILED STAFF REPORTS ON INTELLIGENCE ACTIVITIES AND THE RIGHTS OF AMERICANS
APRIL 23 (under authority of the order of April 14), 1976
COINTELPRO: THE FBI'S COVERT ACTION PROGRAMS AGAINST AMERICAN CITIZENS
http://www.icdc.com/~paulwolf/cointe...reportIIIa.htm

Dead guys -

John O'Neill -- Counterterrorism expert John O’Neill resigns from the FBI on Aug 22, 2001. He says it is partly because of the recent power play against him, but also because of repeated obstruction of his investigations into al-Qaeda. [New Yorker, 1/14/2002] under Clinton and Bush, died while doing security at WTC on Sept 11.
Former FBI counter-terrorism chief John O’Neill resigned from the FBI in disgust, stating that he was ordered not to investigate Saudi-Al Qaida connections because of the Enron pipeline deal. Loftus has confirmed that it was O’Neill who originally discovered the AL Qaida pipeline memo after the Embassy bombings in Africa.
http://www.takeoverworld.info/fbi_hijacker.html

SPECIAL REPORT: FBI MISCONDUCT AND CRIMINAL LARCENY AT “GROUND ZERO” February 26, 2004
http://fbiwhistlestop.com/FBI/FBItheftreport.pdf

TIP (following money):

crd - Central Registration Depository

The Central Registration Depository (or CRD) is a computerized database that

IARD Transition
Type in the individual's CRD Number, Social Security Number, or Last Name and First Name, then click on the Search button. If a match is made, ...

Show map of 701 Market St, Philadelphia, PA 19106, United States of America
www.dfi.wa.gov/sd/iatransition.htm

* Request an investment advisor’s Crd number. Every registered advisor has a Crd number. The Crd (Centralized Registration Depository) number uniquely identifies an advisor, and the history of that advisor is contained in a computer database jointly administered by state regulators and the North American Security Dealers (Nasd). Given this number, you can use the Internet to do a quick check on the advisor. The Crd number lookup can be performed at the Url given under the “Suggested reading” at the bottom of this article. If you request an advisor’s Crd and they either don’t have one or don’t offer to share it, then something is not right. Walk away.
* Read the advisor’s prospectus document. A financial advisor is either regulated by the state or by the Securities and Exchange Commission (Sec). Both require that they provide a prospectus document that discloses the risk you take as an investor. If they don’t have a prospectus or if you can’t understand it, walk away.
* Ask if your investment is guaranteed. If you ask for a guarantee and the advisor offers one, then run away — don’t walk! Nothing in this life is guaranteed, and certainly not a return promised by some investment advisor!

http://74.125.155.132/search?q=cache...ient=firefox-a
--------------------------------------

*Human error is more likely to happen, too, at daylight savings time.

The biological clock, found in just about everything from pond scum to humans, is the key player in a complex system that controls the respiratory system, blood pressure and heartbeat, sleep-wake cycles and even such seemingly unrelated problems as medical toxicity and depression...

"In our body we have hundreds of subordinate oscillators, or pacemakers, which are like all the players in the orchestra. Without the conductor, or master clock, you would end up with nothing but noise."
http://www.nodaylightsavingqld.com/a...1777423&page=1

Last edited by no caste; 09-24-2009 at 01:39 AM.
no caste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2009, 01:58 AM   #15
Fredkc
Project Avalon Member

No-Caste add another date.

Monday September 28, 2009: Yom Kippur

Old 09-24-2009, 03:35 AM   #16
no caste
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

Oh. That's pretty soon. It's also 2 days before the US Budget fiscal year end. Maybe this alleged Project Sneaky is long on the books. So, it's a 2-day job. Unless it's flashy. Then the flash would camouflage information about the US fiscal year end.

Maybe it's flash+ - like a Phase 1 to the rest of the plan that extends into October. There's the commercial pipeline interests and the kooky world domination [not sure what to call it: "groupies"?] One World a$$hole. With Israel, they seem to be a fragile triad. Even so, stable - lots of machine muscle trying to roll, float, fly whatever.

Is an Oil Pipeline Behind the War in Afghanistan? October 15, 2001
Testimony before the US Congress is circulating on the internet. It pertains to a proposed oil pipeline through Central Asia that is applicable to the current war in Afghanistan.
http://www.lewrockwell.com/orig/sardi7.html
Old 09-24-2009, 04:14 AM   #17
Darren Swisher
Avalon Senior Member

Special Operations Chemical Reconnaissance Detachment

CRD's conduct chemical reconnaissance in permissive, semi-permissive, and denied areas for special operations force commanders and theater CINC's. These detachments, housed under the US Army Special Operations Command (USASOC), are the only CRDs with this mission in the US Army.

Unit Profile: USAR 704th Chemical Co. (Recon)

Note: The 704th is not a SOF unit, but merits inclusion here due to its specialized WMD recon mission.

As a result of increased attention to the proliferation of weapons of mass destruction and there possible use by terrorists within the United States, the Dept. of Defense has created a new mission for a variety of Reserve and National Guard units. These units are being tasked to provide expertise, assistance, and manpower to work with the usual civilian responders in the event of a WMD terrorist attack on U.S. soil. The Army Reserve's 704th Chemical Co. (Recon), out of Arden Hills, Mn, is tasked to provide chemical reconnaisance, detection, and decontamination support during and after an attack.

The unit is equipped with HMMWV's (armored humvee's), M60 and M240 general purpose machine guns, M16A2 and M203 weapons systems, and M9 9mm pistols. WMD detection equipment includes AN/VDR-2 radiac meters (for radiation detection), improved chemical agent monitors, M8A1 chemical agent alarm systems, and M256A1 chemical agent detector kits. Each HMMWV is equipped with its own chemical decontamination system.

There is an ongoing process of reviewing different weapons systems,detection equipment, and training opportunities as the 704th's missioncontinues to be defined.

Maybe way off base, but seemed relevent.
Darren Swisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2009, 04:20 AM   #18
TheObserver
Avalon Senior Member

Darren, slow down your avatar, you're gonna give someone a seizure!
TheObserver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2009, 04:41 AM   #19
Darren Swisher
Avalon Senior Member

Sorry, man. I am a little new to the avatar thing.
Darren Swisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2009, 04:45 AM   #20
no caste
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheObserver View Post
Darren, slow down your avatar, you're gonna give someone a seizure!
The Observer - true

Darren - I'm trying to read your post and it's HUMVEE blip... permissive blip... chemical blip.... radiac blip.... reserve blip... M8A1 blip... blip.... blip....

Doesn't look off base to me. If this Project Sneaky is a recon mission, it's being framed to defend US soil from AAHHHHHGGOOODDDD terrorists, so it's technically not one of those preemptive wars. Iran might not see it that way though, since foreigners will be on her soil.
Old 09-24-2009, 05:09 AM   #21
TheObserver
Avalon Senior Member

Much better Darren, thank you!
TheObserver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2009, 06:27 AM   #22
Unified Serenity
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

The time between Rosh ha Shannah and Yom Kippur are known as the "days of awe" where observant Jews try to correct mistakes and clear their sins so their name is written in the Book of Life for another year.

Maybe they are going to do another kind of AWEful campaign.

Just thinking....
Unified Serenity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2009, 06:49 AM   #23
no caste
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unified Serenity View Post
The time between Rosh ha Shannah and Yom Kippur are known as the "days of awe" where observant Jews try to correct mistakes and clear their sins so their name is written in the Book of Life for another year.

Maybe they are going to do another kind of AWEful campaign.

Just thinking....
Me too (just thinking)....

In 2009 Rosh Hashanah (Jewish New Year) begins at sundown on Friday September 18 and ends at nightfall on Sunday September 20. Rosh Hashanah Cheat Sheet Rosh Hashanah is the Jewish New Year, the symbolic anniversary of the creation of the world. Sometimes Project Vile (not sneaky) seems more appropriate as a term for me.
Old 10-09-2009, 06:13 AM   #24
no caste
Avalon Senior Member

This is a bit of a Ray McGovern thing - the *bogeyman* 'secret NUKE!!!! sites. Ray McGovern said they're likely a 10 years out on a functional - of course, hmmmm, maybe there's something planted there now, after the deployment a week or so back.

Another thread here: Why JFK Was Killed (re book review by Former CIA analyst Ray McGovern)
http://projectavalon.net/forum/showt...982#post175982

Gates Hints at More Secret Nuke Sites in Iran
October 6, 2009

Speaking alongside Secretary of State Hillary Clinton last night at a CNN/George Washington University forum, Gates addressed a wide variety of topics, the Secretary of Defense dropped what seemed to be a big hint that the United States knows much more about the Iranian nuclear program than the Iranians might think... It certainly goes beyond the more guarded comments Gates gave on the subject to ABC **ten days back**

Last month, President Obama publicly confirmed those guesses, revealing that Iran’s hidden nuclear enrichment plant near the holy city of Qom.
http://www.wired.com/dangerroom/

Yet...

Iran nuclear dispute shifting to cooperation: IAEA

Tehran: The head of the U.N. nuclear watchdog said Sunday there is a "shifting of gears" in Iran's confrontation with the West to more cooperation and transparency and he announced that international inspectors would visit Tehran's newly revealed uranium enrichment site on Oct. 25.
http://www.zeenews.com/news568254.html

As a note, the Sunni Saudis (i.e. 9/11, BAE, Boeing) hate the Shi'a Iranians, so there are good moneyed buddies there for Gates.

------------------------------

Declassified Documents on 911 by UK & Saudis
The Anglo-Saudi alliance behind the 9/11 atrocity is represented, most graphically, by a 25-year-old secret intelligence arrangement, concealed beneath a lucrative arms-for-oil barter deal called “al-Yamamah.” http://cotocrew.wordpress.com/2009/0...-by-uk-saudis/

Last edited by no caste; 10-09-2009 at 06:19 AM.