Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 09-17-2009, 05:42 AM   #1
TRANCOSO
Avalon Senior Member

Default Blood is thicker than water

Blood is thicker than water, they say. Meaning that the family you share through your bloodline is tighter & more important than your friends & soul mates will ever be.

Now, 2/3 of my closest family (my sister & my mother) have simply forgotten my 50th birthday, while the people I consider to be my friends didn’t.

My mother’s excuse was that her husband is dying of cancer & she’s got a lot on her mind, & my sister wanted to phone me, but forgot to do so, because she thought I wasn’t there & would only reach my voice mail.

On the other hand, my friend Barry Hay, the lead singer of Golden Earring (‘Radar Love’) called me at 00:05 when he got off stage, while the crowd was shouting “We want more!”, some of the people on the Avalon Forum had already send me their love & best wishes & later on I was hugged & kissed by lots of friends at a party I was invited to, by somebody I hadn’t seen in quite some years, but whose life would have looked very different if I didn’t tell him a long time ago, he should always make sure his house was ‘clean’ before leaving or going to sleep. (He told me that he was in India this year, & he was reminded of my words after a party at his house. Just before he fell asleep he got up & stashed the hash left on his dinner table. That morning the police raided his house. “My birthday is your birthday; let’s celebrate!” was the message he left on my voicemail. And so I did.)

From 00:05 ‘till 23:59 I had a great time. Although my mother & sister reminded me of the lonesomeness I’ve experienced since I’ve been born (my father, someone I’m having a pretty difficult relationship with, picked up his phone & dialled my number, but didn’t say anything worthwhile), my dearest friends & soul mates gave me all the love I could wish for.

So when blood is thicker than water, nothing will keep me from leaving this planet, when I die. And if not, I hope there’s water on other planets. Tonight I mentioned this to my friend Barry, & he felt exactly the same. And he’s not the only one. A lot of my friends would rather not reincarnate on earth, but leave into the unknown of the universe, if they could choose. Mainly because they’re totally fed up with the manifestation of the human spirit through the last couple of thousand ages.

And if above is as below, what’s the bleeding point of (eternal) life anyway?
TRANCOSO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2009, 06:13 AM   #2
no caste

Default Re: Blood is thicker than water

Happy 50th Birthday, trancoso!!!

Old 09-17-2009, 06:14 AM   #3
Starlah
Avalon Senior Member

Post Re: Blood is thicker than water

[QUOTE=TRANCOSO;169625]Blood is thicker than water, they say. Meaning that the family you share through your bloodline is tighter & more important than your friends & soul mates will ever be.

Now, 2/3 of my closest family (my sister & my mother) have simply forgotten my 50th birthday, while the people I consider to be my friends didn’t.

__________________________________________________ ___

In answer I would say to "count your Blessings" that you have friends who wish you a Happy Birthday........and your Mother's attention is on her husband who is dying of cancer...have some forgiveness for her if she is not focused on your 50th.....parents get older...the years slip by...having a Birthday is not so important whereas dealing with the issues of Death become more important.
__________________________________________________ ____
History is a lie commonly agreed upon............Voltaire
Starlah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2009, 08:12 AM   #4
TheObserver
Avalon Senior Member

TheObserver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2009, 11:59 AM   #5
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

HAPPY BIRTHDAY.....
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2009, 12:30 PM   #6
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member

TRANCOSO
Quote:
Tonight I mentioned this to my friend Barry, & he felt exactly the same. And he’s not the only one. A lot of my friends would rather not reincarnate on earth, but leave into the unknown of the universe, if they could choose. Mainly because they’re totally fed up with the manifestation of the human spirit through the last couple of thousand ages.
I think we have all had enough of this returning to earth stuff if you do a search in Days thread and look for Robert Morningstar he talks about this very thing and how to avoid repeating it I`ll post it here for you Cool that you know Barry by the way and Hope your Birthday overall was a good one

Northern Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2009, 01:45 PM   #7
Sarahmay
Avalon Senior Member

First, Happy Birthday!

Second, the idea that "blood is thicker than water" is just another mechanism of control, like religion. Your earth family is not likely your soul family, which is why a lot of us feel so alone here.

Bless them and let them go, if that feels right.
Sarahmay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2009, 03:19 PM   #8
happyhollergal

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TRANCOSO!

I completely understand how you feel. My parents do always remember to share their love with me on my birthday, but I have 3 younger brothers that I only see at Christmas, and even then there's no closeness, though I've tried for years to show my love for them. I think that one's friends do end up being more like family as we grow older and realize that our blood relatives are no more than strangers to us. Our love for our family is what drives us to help them wake up, and then after we are labeled even by them as "conspiracy theorists", I think we realize that they really don't know us at all. I know that it hurt you to be overlooked by your mother and sister, and I'm sorry for that. Just hold in your heart the ones who do value you. It's good to hope that people will change, but try not to expect that they will so that you wont continue to be disappointed. You do have friends here, and that is something to celebrate. I consider myself fortunate to be part of the Avalon family, who are some of the most brilliant, caring souls of this planet. Hang in there and do have a beautiful day!
Old 09-17-2009, 10:03 PM   #9
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarahmay View Post
First, Happy Birthday!

Second, the idea that "blood is thicker than water" is just another mechanism of control, like religion. Your earth family is not likely your soul family, which is why a lot of us feel so alone here.

Bless them and let them go, if that feels right.
Perfect post. I cant say it any better.

A..
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote