Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 09-15-2009, 02:42 PM   #1
peaceandlove
Avalon Senior Member

Default Oh CONgress? You're On Notice! Be afraid. Be very, very afraid ~ KARL DENNINGER

Oh CONgress? You're On Notice!

Tuesday, September 15. 2009
Posted by Karl Denninger in Editorial

Quote:
Be afraid.

Be very, very afraid:
(The following two videos did not come up as direct links, they are different than the ones below.)

VIDEO (9:52): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PAbOU...embedded#t=591

VIDEO (9:29): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xKPx0...embedded#t=450

Quote:
If you haven't figured it out yet (or just don't want to watch the clips) I'll help you out.

Glenn Beck seems to be implying that he has a lot more footage than you've seen thus far with three ACORN offices in a sting.

In fact, there are rumors floating around that he has more than forty hours of video and audio.

He offered you a carrot - a room where you can confess (to your sins or those of others, both in your party and the other guy's), with your face blurred and your voice scrambled.

But I also sensed he had a stick behind his back.

Or is it a can of gasoline?

Your house is on fire Congress. But that house belongs to the people, not you. You're there with our explicit permission and we reserve the right to eject you at any time.

Yet you're the arsonists trying to destroy freedom and indeed this Republic with your lies, cheating, grift and games.

Bailouts, handouts, frauds of all sorts. Voter fraud, lending fraud, banking fraud, securitization fraud, bribery of Congressional officials with "special" mortgages, who knows. The key word is corruption and Glenn believes, as do I, that it is endemic throughout your body. And while Glenn's tapes thus far have focused on ACORN I am even more interested in financial corruption related to the last years in the financial industry and their intertwined "relationship" with Washington DC.

In fact, last year I was told in confidence (and no, I won't name my source) by someone who was part of the ABSCAM investigation that he believed that over one hundred sitting Congressfolk could be indicted - right here, right now - given the desire.

Well, it looks like Glenn has given you a choice.

You can either help take this country back and expose the frauds or he'll block your exit and then spray gasoline on the conflagration you lit with all the lying, cheating and stealing.

Why do I suspect there will be one more segment of video released a day until the trash is taken out?

All of it.

My hat's off to Mr. Beck.

When I first heard his build-up to these tapes I thought he was going to pull a Geraldo with the famous safe that had nothing of value in it.

On the contrary.

This safe is full of pure gold, and I've seen enough to have reasonable confidence that there's plenty more behind the tiny glimpse I've already seen.

You're a patriot Mr. Beck, and if you ever find yourself in this part of the nation dinner and drinks are on me - five star.

Hint to Mr. Beck: Don't take any private planes, employ a taster, and live, at least temporarily, somewhere you can own and carry firearms for your own self-defense. I don't want to read about someone finding you "dead cold" under a bridge.......
SOURCE: http://market-ticker.denninger.net/a...n-Notice!.html

Last edited by peaceandlove; 09-15-2009 at 04:51 PM.
peaceandlove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2009, 03:42 PM   #2
Tango
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Oh CONgress? You're On Notice! Be afraid. Be very, very afraid ~ KARL DENNINGER

Great post PaL... I liked the video clips... Liked, your words even more....
I agree, Now is the time for every good American to come to the Aide of their
country...

" Congress; You are S0... On, ***'n notice....."

Please Keep ME informed...

Trooly,

Tango

Last edited by Tango; 09-15-2009 at 03:53 PM.
Tango is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2009, 03:48 PM   #3
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Oh CONgress? You're On Notice! Be afraid. Be very, very afraid ~ KARL DENNINGER

I understand Glenn beck but I just want to know why Fox backed bush and still to this day and then all of a sudden, they are being squashed so they want us to believe them

Yes, I know alot of what Glenn says is true, hell, it was all out there for almost 2 years. Go to wwww.citizenwells.com he knew and he reported same as others and you know what? We sent this information to them in their blogs, via fax and we even called them. They did nothing.....we sent to hannity and sean, we sent to fox in general.

How do people learn to trust them again ?

Obama is passing a bill now where an illegal citizen may be president. Isnt that just fitting

Our congress does do what they want and we do need to take it back and I pray this is the answers of all of our prayers.

I just heard Glenn say this has been going on for over 10 years. That is so encouraging to me. But he should know it is over 60 years old...way over !

I do hope this is legit and not another let down
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2009, 04:39 PM   #4
gscraig
Avalon Senior Member

Finally, Glenn Beck represents more of something I can support...Neutral accountability. I haven't watched his show nor am I a fan, but I have looked at recent youtube clips as of late, and it seems he's doing something sorely needed via a mainstream platform. Excellent!

Now, if we can get a hand full of prominent names and faces (people with influence, power, credibility) to step forward publicly and united via a mainstream show on the most corrupt issues, you will indeed present a problem for the powers that be. You immediately spark the consciousness of the masses to these realities, and the PTB threatening their lives or livelihood or their loved ones becomes severely minimized, because it will draw not only much more attention (huge number of people), but the PTB will prove their cause legitimate...again, creating more attention. Of course, this isn't new, but the approach cannot be disregarded. This action encompassed with the explosers/whisle blowers current health status or something in writing from each of their doctors in advance, acknowledging a clean bill of health publicly, minimizes greatly the threat of losing life or suddenly being inflicted with a deadly disease. Too many would bare witness. The Glenn Beck show may be the crack in the mainstream media armor, that we've been waiting for. Take advantage of it.

I hope all of the "whistle blowers" are reading and paying attention to the aforementioned. I am one who no longer believes in the "Oh, let's keep quiet about that part" approach. It is eerily too similar to the walls of Washington D.C., and I don't legitimize cliff hangers.

The means are there, utilize them. You will have to be swift with little and careful preparation to prevent infiltration or leaks before going public...However, it is time to shift this moment in our time. I would ask you and those "white hats" to stop the focus of storming the internet, and let's get down to real business, real exposure, disclosure, freedom and information. Unless, you can put together an extemely well orchestrated video that will become viral globally, which creates awareness and pressure.

After all, pressure burst pipes.
gscraig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2009, 04:43 PM   #5
peaceandlove
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tango View Post
Liked, your words even more....

" Congress; You are S0... On, ***'n notice....."

Please Keep ME informed...

Trooly,

Tango
Oops, Bless you Tango,

Those are not my words, they are Karl Denninger's words, the recipient of the....

( Posted previously on Project Avalon: http://projectavalon.net/forum/showt...karl+denninger )

Accuracy in Media 2009 Grassroots Media Award ~ KARL DENNINGER

February 26, 2009

Karl Denninger receives his award and gives a phenomenal speech addressing current issues and information.

Video (10:10):

Last edited by peaceandlove; 09-15-2009 at 04:45 PM.
peaceandlove is offline   Reply With Quote