Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 09-11-2009, 05:21 PM   #1
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Default H1n1 information - plan is ready

mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2009, 05:24 PM   #2
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: H1n1 information - plan is ready

Its been impricated in OK and I'm not surprised as I know that they gave all those little ones in school the vaccination.
Old 09-12-2009, 01:27 AM   #3
lindabaker
Avalon Senior Member

mntruthseeker: who are the people talking in the video? I didn't catch their names anywhere...I want to find out more about this subject. It just can't be true...it is totally audacious...I'm stunned.
lindabaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2009, 03:51 AM   #4
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lindabaker View Post
mntruthseeker: who are the people talking in the video? I didn't catch their names anywhere...I want to find out more about this subject. It just can't be true...it is totally audacious...I'm stunned.
Former Kansas state trooper Greg Evensen:
http://www.newswithviews.com/Evensen/...

They gave the vaccination to children in OK and this man is their neigbor in Kansas City The schools cross over the border so he ought to know..

Now the man that I get the videos from is very "in" on the know.

I just heard from my daughter in law and she got a phone call with a recorded message saying that they want to issue the flu shot to the children but it was not manatory but also its just the flu shot. I told her NO if she has the choice. My grandson is only 5 yrs old and she already had to load him up with vaccinations which do not make me happy.

I sent her some MMS and tonight I printed out the sheets to send her on how to give to her family.

I am still wondering why OK did this. Also MA agreed to make it manatory and here is a short video for you.

Old 09-12-2009, 05:52 AM   #5
TheObserver
Avalon Senior Member

I have never had a flu shot and never will, not because they are evil but stupid.
I believe in dirty living ie not using hand cleaners obsessively. Antibiotics are used way too often because people want a pill for something the body will heal itself of naturally. Anti-bacterial products only make stronger bacteria. Same for antivirals. I only buy Ivory soap. And when i get sick which is rare (despite my horrendous junk food diet) i just ride it out with chicken soup OJ and tylenol since i'm allergic to aspirin.
TheObserver is offline   Reply With Quote