Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 09-09-2009, 10:19 AM   #1
peaceandlove
Avalon Senior Member

Thumbs up An Address To Our Schoolchildren COMMENTARY by Karl Denninger

An Address To Our Schoolchildren

Tuesday, September 8. 2009
Posted by Karl Denninger

My Fellow Americans.

Today you heard from our President, Barack Obama. Some of your parents voted for him, and most of the rest of the country voted for his opponent, John McCain.

What you heard from President Obama today was a plea for you to pay attention in school and finish your education.

What you did not hear from President Obama today was that your government, together with your school, has refused to provide you with the knowledge necessary for you to understand what has happened to this nation and its economy over the last 30 years.

This is not an accident.

In math class you are taught "the power function", which you think of as squares, cubes, and similar. It is written as 4^2, or, expanded, as 4 x 4.

But what you're not taught is how this applies to finance, even though every household and every American has their own financial challenges, and every person in America should understand how finance works.

Neither Republicans or Democrats want you to see this graph. This is how much each American, from 1970 to today, is in debt because of our government's policies:

Continues: http://market-ticker.denninger.net/a...lchildren.html

Last edited by peaceandlove; 09-09-2009 at 10:58 PM.
peaceandlove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 12:07 PM   #2
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Default Re: An Address To Our Schoolchildren COMMENTARY by Karl Denninger

Good point Peaceandlove. Education has nothing to with what happens in schools.Your education begins the day you leave college.
It's a self made process through life and livingness and finding the answers to your own questions.
If I look back at my life the time I 've spent in unlearning what I have been taught in school to make my own research has proved more valuable that all the datas I have been fed with .

Love always
mudra
mudra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 02:32 PM   #3
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

At the same time, education is NOT evil. When we have the knowledge of their systems, we can begin to think of how to get around or defeat them.

See what I mean? I don't understand economics but now I'm starting to see the bigger picture on how the theories on economics can apply to other things in life and just how corrupt they are.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 05:16 PM   #4
Unified Serenity
Avalon Senior Member

Needless to say, but we should not be paying for poor educations. We should not have to teach ourselves after schooling the truth.

Great letter by Denniger!
Unified Serenity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 05:32 PM   #5
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

fantastic letter thanks for sharing
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 09:33 PM   #6
Zeddo
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mudra View Post
Good point Peaceandlove. Education has nothing to with what happens in schools.Your education begins the day you leave college.
It's a self made process through life and livingness and finding the answers to your own questions.................................... .

Love always
mudra
Hi Mudra

After a lot of soul searching and serious contemplation, Mrs Z and I decided to educate our kids at home. What with the advent of OBE and the drug problems which are rampant, we thought we could do no worse and probably a lot better. Our boys have grown up to be fine young men and all the years of me fretting about wether or not we made the right choice have given way to a knowing that we have helped 3 souls shape their own destiny, unhindered by the manipulations of peer pressure and government goons.
For those 3 souls, their education started from a very young age and every day of their lives has been a lesson of sorts. They are more prepared for the world, and more able to live as light beings, rather than slaves, then I ever was.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humble Janitor View Post
At the same time, education is NOT evil. When we have the knowledge of their systems, we can begin to think of how to get around or defeat them.................................
HJ
One does not have to immerse themselves in feces to understand the nature of it and how to deal with it. Perhaps education is not "evil" but it is manipulative and designed to fashion sheep out of souls that should know what being a spirit in human form is about. Schooling is 100% left brained and based in physicality with no intention of spiritual enlightenment. NO, NOT RELIGIOUS enlightenment...
It is patently obvious that the whole education structure is designed to produce dumbed down automatons who do not question, sheep who bleat to the shepards beat. No, it may not be evil per-say, but it certainly is not "of the light" either.
I will leave it here even though there is a lot to say on the subject.

Love and Peace

Z
Zeddo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 09:46 PM   #7
Unified Serenity
Avalon Senior Member

My 10 year old and I were talking this morning about this letter. I asked her who controlled our government and she said, "The Chinese do, cause they own the treasury". I nearly spit my coffee out!

I guess she is paying attention!
Unified Serenity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 11:27 PM   #8
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Your 10 year old has more brains then a whole lot of adults now a days.
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2009, 12:15 AM   #9
Karen
Project Avalon Organizer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unified Serenity View Post
Needless to say, but we should not be paying for poor educations. We should not have to teach ourselves after schooling the truth.

Great letter by Denniger!
Poor education is purposely manipulated:

#
the deliberate dumbing down of america
Charlotte Thomson Iserbyt, former Senior Policy Advisor in the US Department of Education, blew the whistle on government activities.
www.deliberatedumbingdown.com/ - Cached - Similar -
#
The Book
the deliberate dumbing down of america is a chronological history of the past 100+ years of education reform. Each chapter takes a period of history and ...
www.deliberatedumbingdown.com/pages/book.htm - Cached - Similar -
Show more results from www.deliberatedumbingdown.com
#

Video results for "the deliberate dumbing down of America"
Charlotte Iserbyt - Deliberate Dumbing Down of ...
10 min

Sovereign Solutions: Charlotte Iserbyt ...
70 min
http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...9936292630662#

Chemical Dumbing Down of America
10 min

Last edited by Karen; 09-10-2009 at 07:14 AM.
Karen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2009, 08:19 AM   #10
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeddo View Post
Hi Mudra

After a lot of soul searching and serious contemplation, Mrs Z and I decided to educate our kids at home. What with the advent of OBE and the drug problems which are rampant, we thought we could do no worse and probably a lot better. Our boys have grown up to be fine young men and all the years of me fretting about wether or not we made the right choice have given way to a knowing that we have helped 3 souls shape their own destiny, unhindered by the manipulations of peer pressure and government goons.
For those 3 souls, their education started from a very young age and every day of their lives has been a lesson of sorts. They are more prepared for the world, and more able to live as light beings, rather than slaves, then I ever was.

Z
I truly believe Zeddo that your children have been blessed to have you both as parents

Love and respect to you
mudra
mudra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2009, 03:06 AM   #11
peaceandlove
Avalon Senior Member

Here's a way to keep them programmed year round...

Butter 'em Up, Baste 'em, then Bake 'em.

More school: Obama would curtail summer vacation.

By LIBBY QUAID, AP Education Writer – 1 min ago

September 27, 2009

WASHINGTON – Students beware: The summer vacation you just enjoyed could be sharply curtailed if President Barack Obama gets his way.

Obama says American kids spend too little time in school, putting them at a disadvantage with other students around the globe.

"Now, I know longer school days and school years are not wildly popular ideas," the president said earlier this year. "Not with Malia and Sasha, not in my family, and probably not in yours. But the challenges of a new century demand more time in the classroom."

Continues: http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090927/...us_more_school

I remember seeing some study that kids don't even think very clearly that early in the morning, good time to be programming.

Excerpt:

Charter schools are known for having longer school days or weeks or years. For example, kids in the KIPP network of 82 charter schools across the country go to school from 7:30 a.m. to 5 p.m., more than three hours longer than the typical day. They go to school every other Saturday and for three weeks in the summer. KIPP eighth-grade classes exceed their school district averages on state tests.
Old 09-28-2009, 03:16 AM   #12
peaceandlove
Avalon Senior Member

POST ABOVE IS NEW TOO!

Obama's speech to the children.

Here are prepared remarks that President Obama is to deliver at noon ET Tuesday a
Wakefield High School in Arlington, Virginia.

Source: The White House

Hello everyone – how’s everybody doing today? I’m here with students at Wakefield
High School in Arlington, Virginia. And we’ve got students tuning in from all across
America, kindergarten through twelfth grade. I’m glad you all could join us today.
I know that for many of you, today is the first day of school. And for those of you in
kindergarten, or starting middle or high school, it’s your first day in a new school, so it’s
understandable if you’re a little nervous. I imagine there are some seniors out there who
are feeling pretty good right now, with just one more year to go. And no matter what
grade you’re in, some of you are probably wishing it were still summer, and you could’ve
stayed in bed just a little longer this morning.

Continues: http://i2.cdn.turner.com/cnn/2009/im...ool.speech.pdf

Speech LINK from this Article:

In school speech, Obama says education key to country's future

Mon September 7, 2009

http://www.cnn.com/2009/POLITICS/09/...tml?eref=ib_us

Last edited by peaceandlove; 09-28-2009 at 08:03 AM.
Old 09-28-2009, 03:25 AM   #13
peaceandlove
Avalon Senior Member

Two posts above are new too.

Finally I found this youtube video I was looking for...think what you will.

Michael Savage - School Children Attacked by Obama Indoctrination Massive Brainwashing - (9/24/09)

VIDEO (10:58):
Old 09-28-2009, 03:44 AM   #14
peaceandlove
Avalon Senior Member

This is so scary, what our children are up against.

This is another thread from Jacqui D posted on 1/30/2009

Why are the school kids Pledging to Obama!

http://projectavalon.net/forum/showt...rination+youth

AND THIS RECENT GLENN BECK Commentary posted to youtube 9/22/2009:

Glenn Beck- (09-22-09)- Look at What Your Kids are Watching In School!

VIDEO (10:02):

Last edited by peaceandlove; 09-28-2009 at 08:03 AM.