Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 09-01-2009, 06:03 PM   #1
morguana
Project Avalon Moderator

Default SuperWave Theory

i guess this isnt new stuff, but wondered what you guys think of this theory.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wIMYl..._embedded#t=32

Quote:
Dr. Paul LaViolette has done research by analyzing ice core samples in Greenland and Antarctica. In these samples he has found evidence for geologic periods where cosmic dust was abundant in our atmosphere. He speculates that this dust in the ice samples was put there due to massive radiation that is emitted from the galactic center. Astrophysicist have observed massive gamma wave burst being emitted from distant galaxies and he believes that our own galactic center is likely creating similar outburst.

The radiation from such a burst would not be observable until it had reached our planet due to the fact that this radiation travels at the same speed as light. Radiation emitted from the galactic center (galactic super wave) would take tens of thousands of years to reach earth and would appear as a bright blue star in sky, both day and night.

Dr. Paul LaViolette believes these events have been occurring more or less in periodic intervals in this planets history. He further speculates that the ancients had lived through these periods and have encoded a warning into our astrological and metaphorical lore. He thinks that it's possible that the ancients predicted a Super Wave burst of radiation from the galactic center may reach us at the year 2012.
bou x

the way is not in the sky, the way is in the heart

forum guidlines

Avalon Chat
morguana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2009, 06:41 PM   #2
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: SuperWave Theory

I think that Camelot has interviewed the guy who came up with that theory when they went to Athens recently. They have not yet posted this interview.
tone3jaguar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2009, 06:43 PM   #3
Lightpotential
Avalon Senior Member

Dear Boudicca

The link to the Year 2012 is doubtless a link to the Mayan Long Count ‘end-date’. Now indeed, according to certain theorists, one great cycle of the Mayan Long Count is 1872000 days (13 Baktuns, where 1 Baktun = 144000 days). And furthermore, that the Maya and the Aztecs, under certain interpretations of their mythology, held there to be 5 world ages. Extending this further, some researchers have multiplied by 5 the length of the Mayan Long Count Great Cycle to get a value of about 25626.83 years, which is close to the measured (and modern) value of precession, at 25770.53 years.

Now indeed, from what I gather, some researchers have developed theories that suggest that a burst of (Gamma) radiation was emitted from the Galactic Centre some 26000 years ago, that will shortly pass through this solar system. And indeed, it is implied that in some way such bursts occur intermittently after the ‘completion’ of each precessional cycle.

Now, the theory to my mind is very speculative. And personally, I hold to the view that precession is caused by the sun being in a binary system with another star. As a result, the link to the galactic equator (or centre) through the solstice configuration as will be achieved in 2012 is a false link i.e. a non-energetic event. I have serious doubts that the Mayan Long Count is even linked to the Galactic Centre as such. Rather, I hold it to be tied in to tracking the conjunction cycles of the planets of this immediate solar system.

I have written a few articles to date that are on my website that discuss these matters. Three of them I provide the links for below. The first looks at the basic 260-day Mayan cycle. The second looks at and provides a comprehensive description of the galactic alignment of 2012. And the third was only just written yesterday, and is part of an analysis I am conducting that looks into the energetic significance of the end of the Long Count:

The Mayan Calendar: 260 Days & the Venus Orbit

2012 AD - Mayan Calendar Galactic Alignment

Mayan Calendar - Long Count Accuracy in Targeting the Galactic Alignment Configuration

LP
Lightpotential is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2009, 10:06 AM   #4
morguana
Project Avalon Moderator

tone3jaguar, thank you, i will endeaver to watch/read that interview when its posted, sounds interesting

Lightpotential, thank you for the links to your articals, i have read them with interest. i am very aware of the precessional cycles and have read extencivly around this, John M Jenkins being one of my fav authors.. i am wondering if you could explain to me the idea of sol being apart of a binary star system, that would be so much appreciated , it would explain the precessional wobble. i how ever feel that the ancients were privvy to knowledge regarding the galactic equator and feel that the heavenly bodies, galaxies etc are cogs in the machien of the universe (please forgive spelling). with regards to the theory at hand, im not sure where i stand on it, maybe something in superwave theory maybe not, i do however find ice core sample analysis interesting.
bou x

the way is not in the sky, the way is in the heart

forum guidlines

Avalon Chat
morguana is offline   Reply With Quote