Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 09-01-2009, 05:53 PM   #1
morguana
Project Avalon Moderator

Default world clock

tick tock welcome to the world clock, population, death, illness, environment and more.....
http://www.poodwaddle.com/worldclock.swf

bou x

the way is not in the sky, the way is in the heart

forum guidlines

Avalon Chat
morguana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2009, 08:14 PM   #2
hobbit
Unsubscribed

Default Re: world clock

boudicca,
Time is an imposed occurance, it does not exist, time is not linear, that is how they want the sheep to think.
answer me this little riddle,
what time is it on the moon?
hobbit
hobbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2009, 08:54 AM   #3
morguana
Project Avalon Moderator

Good morning hobbit , I fully understand that on a fundamental level that time is a human construct, but it is also a valuable tool inwhich humans use to live their lives by, it is not a conspiricy! The ancients used the possition of earth in relation to other heavenly bodies as a way and means of understanding the world around them (first science?) , farming, ritual etc. So in answer to your question what is the time on the moon, well it really doesn't matter does it? On earth where 6.7 billion humans are trying to exist together it does matter in an every day way. As for the world clock, well I just thought it was an interesting idea and quite thought provoking, a kind of putting into perspective if you like.
Bou x

forum guidlines

Avalon Chat
Old 09-03-2009, 07:39 PM   #4
hobbit
Unsubscribed

Quote:
Originally Posted by boudicca View Post
Good morning hobbit , I fully understand that on a fundamental level that time is a human construct, but it is also a valuable tool inwhich humans use to live their lives by, it is not a conspiricy! The ancients used the possition of earth in relation to other heavenly bodies as a way and means of understanding the world around them (first science?) , farming, ritual etc. So in answer to your question what is the time on the moon, well it really doesn't matter does it? On earth where 6.7 billion humans are trying to exist together it does matter in an every day way. As for the world clock, well I just thought it was an interesting idea and quite thought provoking, a kind of putting into perspective if you like.
Bou x
How do You know that "the ancients used the position of earth in relationship to other heavenly bodies"?

Unless We re-learn just what time is, then We will remain imprisoned in this false assumption of time, imo.
How does a tree know what the season is, when to alter and put out its leaves etc?
It doesn't have a clock, it responds to something though.
Has a tree eyes to see the position of other heavenly bodies?
How do You know that its not a conspiracy?
Hobbit
Old 09-04-2009, 05:25 PM   #5
morguana
Project Avalon Moderator

well hobit, i would be very pleased if you could enlighten me then? there is much literature to support that the ancients used the moon, sun, stars and planets to help them understand the passage of time and natural biorhythems are something else all together and is not really an aspect of time as such (eg tree analogy, well that is dependent on the weather, sun etc). even though i have said that i understand that on a fundamental level that time is a human construct, your post seems to be ever so slightly arguementative, so if you would be ever so kind and share your theory ,

bou x

forum guidlines

Avalon Chat
Old 09-04-2009, 07:19 PM   #6
hobbit
Unsubscribed

Boudicca,
I am not been argumentative, just that I am not agreeing with what You state so fact like.
You are assuming , based on what You have been told.
I am a hobbit , thus I do not have any of the constantly repeated so called facts that others are downloaded with.
I couldn't accept what was been TOLD, and that I was expected to REPEAT and accept this as fact, WHY should I?

I instead observe nature, and as a dowser I observe with extra senses, I find something else that is linked to how nature operates, but you can't see that with your normal dominant senses.
In your world of time and clocks, everything is deemed to have always been to this mechanical tick toc said to be time, but that is assumption, you have no way of knowing what time was in other times.
You believe what You are told as fact, and will try to defend that information download if anyone like myself challenges it.
I consider this trait has been used by a control force to enslave ourselves here, and time is a vital tool employed, as is frequencies, and that is why the music you now hear is not what you should be hearing.
I consider that we are electrical beings in an electrical universe where everything spirals, including time, but your fixed time as so well demonstrated by your origonal post fix's everything by it, but the universe knows nothing of that time.
How do you know how long a second is?
it may have been a thousand times longer not long ago.
You dismissed My question about the time on the moon as irrelevant, but it is vital to try and realise that the moon is at a totally different situation as regards time as here, we exist in the condition relative to the earth and look at the moon from such, there may be abundant life on the moon but exist in a totally different time frame to here, do you think that a control force in charge here will ever let you ponder such thoughts?
That Mars is at a vastly different time frame.You have been TOLD and shown pictures that TELL you there is nothing but base materials there, you assume this to be the truth, I do not.
This sort of thinking is difficult for many to even consider, and often leads to almost violent attempts to justify the status quo of perception.
Thus the hobbits have stayed hidden in the shires for a long long TIME.
Theres a dragon to take down again though, and its always us hobbits that have to go and sort it out.
hobbit
Old 09-04-2009, 07:32 PM   #7
14 Chakras
Avalon Senior Member

All there is is Now. But, the earth is circling the sun one day at a time...
14 Chakras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2009, 08:12 PM   #8
hobbit
Unsubscribed

14 chakras,
How do YOU know that the Earth is moving?
I contend that all is ONE, and that what is moving is a dualistic lifeforce that permeates that ONE, it does so in serpent like fractal movement that gives the illusion to the observer that celestial bodies are seperate and moving.
We are not what we appear to be, I can follow precisely the flows that make every individual being or entity, All is ONE, and the lifeforce enables that one substance to reorganise and remember what it is organised as , and to apparently move, all that is moving is the locally organised compounds of finite points, a super quantum holographic state created upon geometric structure THAT NEVER MOVES.
I can follow with dowsing rods the very dualistic lifeforce that is ourselves, the chakras are where this duality spirals in opposite directions up and down the central rod zone of ourselves, where these two touch or better worded PINCH together are intense creation areas that feed out in the FIELD that encicles the biological 3d body we inhabit.
I am a dowser, water is involved along with frequencies, control those two in particuler, and you control all.
Those who enslave ourselves utilise this knowledge, if you want to comprehend what is going on now, learn, awaken, otherwise be a slave, hobbits are never slaves.
The planet is alive to the self same system , it revolves in a dualistic fashion with a pole and equator, it is sited in the geometry and resonates relative to that position, as will the moon, mars , the sun and all other creations in this quantum holographic universe.
We have just never been TOLD about such, a small number of scum, I never think of them as illuminati, they are scum, make sure that this knowledge is always surpressed, but at spiral flow pinch points, all their control is demolished, thay are desperate to maintain it as long as possible so that as we re-emerge out of the other side of this spiral pinch point, they can remain in so called power, they are scum.
They are the dragon that Tolkien described, it will kill all to own all of the gold, it has to be taken down, it has all the weapons, all the methods to defeat everyone, but defeat it We must.
hobbit
Old 09-04-2009, 08:25 PM   #9
14 Chakras
Avalon Senior Member

Oneness is not sameness.

All life is meant to harmoniously work together and become More. The earth harmoniously moves around the sun, the sun through the galaxy, the galaxy through the universe. All life is interconnected, One, but not the same.

You are conscious, I AM conscious, the earth is consciousness, the Sun is consciousness, the galaxy is consciousness etc. All are individualization's of the infinite and very much alive. It is not about giving up the "I" and moving into sameness, that is an illusion.

It is about realizing all life is interconnected and then the I becomes much More.

Oneness is reality, but Oneness is not sameness. Oneness is infinite diversity in harmonious growth and interaction becoming More.
Old 09-04-2009, 08:56 PM   #10
hobbit
Unsubscribed

14 chakras,
You are the one supporting seperateness.
you are stating that the earth is seperate from the sun, that it is circulating it, that the sun is circulating in the galaxy and that galaxy is moving about in universe.
I am proposing that quite litterally the whole universe is a sea, a one substance that every finite point is and can be anything.
We are composed within that sea on the surface of this planet which is a form of a bubble within that sea, therefore within the bubble a specific condition exists that we have defined as time.
that condition will be totally specific to the confines within the bubble.

each bubble will send out resonant omni directional waves into the sea of one, those resonant waves will meet and cause a stress in the dielectric structure of the one, this will create light of all forms, it will permeate through the bubble and cause creation.
The bubble interior is made of the one substance but that one substance is arranged and orientated locally into what it creates as elements and compounds of etc etc.
The earth is not seperate at all, space is merely the all aligned substance of the sea of one whereas within the bubble of spherical geometry all of what is created exists.
Flowing about within the whole of universe is the force, the lifeforce that is dualistic and constantly chases itself, that flow is TIME, and the density and momentum of it relative to the fractal geometry it creates and moves on as such ebbs and falls speeding up TIME or slowing TIME relative to the spiral fractal position where the created bubble is sited, the illusion is of movement of a seperate set of solids, where space is empty and a vacuum, and that illusion is compounded by that been repeated as fact for many repeating series of times.
You have just repeated that illusion by stating as fact that the earth circulates the sun.
I did ask how YOU know that?
ho0bbit
Old 09-04-2009, 08:59 PM   #11
14 Chakras
Avalon Senior Member

P.S. I agree with you Hobbit that there are many levels of truth, and at a higher level, at the zero point energy field, there is no time. Time is an illusion, but as long as we are not in the zero point energy field, then there is time. We can enter a state of timelessness, that is beyond all time.

However, time will progress here and it is based on the choices of free will that all life is creating while they are in the time lines... time is an extremely complex subject of course with many layers of truth depending how you want to approach it.

Where you will find timelessness, where there is no time, is at the center of creation, one name for this is "the great central sun", as soon as you leave this, you in a time line of some sort. You can enter this nexus point while in embodiment and experience this, and as we are enlightened we will see there is only Now, however, time marches on here on this earth in this timeline. The divine timeline I believe will move us back into the Now that is much more beyond the illusion of time we are trapped in, but still, the earth will be on a timeline of sorts...

Fun subject to tackle though huh?
Old 09-04-2009, 09:10 PM   #12
14 Chakras
Avalon Senior Member

Hobbit - "I am proposing that quite litterally the whole universe is a sea, a one substance that every finite point is and can be anything."

Think of a great Ocean. Yes, the Ocean is one Ocean, however, there are many different places within the Ocean, there are billions of lifeforms the Ocean supports, the lifeforms move in different ways. The Ocean itself moves. There are billions of waves on the Ocean top.

Now multiply this Ocean to the size of infinity and the diversity of life in it to the size of infinity and that is the kind of Ocean we move and have our Being in.

Yes, there is only One ocean, but there are infinite expressions of divinity within the Ocean, and there are infinite Oceans within the infinite Ocean too!

A unique expression is a beautiful thing not a bad thing. We are here to celebrate the unique expressions of Being not condemn them.

We are all interconnected and circling the heart of Being.

I like what you say Hobbit: "every finite point is and can be anything". I agree with this. It doesn't mean of course, that we are here to disappear, we are here to express the divine blue print that has been created for us at the level of our highest Self and continue to grow in truth and Self expression.

Oneness is all there IS, but there are infinite divine expressions of the One. Let us celebrate each one.
Old 09-04-2009, 09:43 PM   #13
hobbit
Unsubscribed

14 chakras,
I sense if the true comprehension of this ONE can be better realised by the collective conciousness of all within this bubble about earth, then We can break the shackles that at present are imposed by this wrong perception of universe.
TIME is and will be relative to each condition of creation, all of this speed of light nonesense will only apply within the confines of each spherical area, and will be unique to the resistance imparted within that sperical area.
It is possible that at ceratain points time will not exist, and I sense time will almost not exist in what we term as space.
Anything we thrust out through the protective bubble area around this planet will still be part of this planet itself surrounded by a self same small bubble relative to here.
Nobody has or can be in space, they have to be confined within a protective bubble similer to where they were created.
I suspect that more advanced lifeforms know how to modulate this protective bubble to match any similer resonce field, and thus they will almost instantly be at that self same zone, they cannot be anywhere else other than where that creation zone is.
We are ascribing the time relative to here and imposing it on the rest of universe , thus they talk of millions of light years, total nonesense, there will be hardly any time where the one substance is all aligned, it will be a super conductive area, no resistance at all.
I agree about it been a fun and challenging subject, and its about TIME We better understood it, and stop acting as sheep or parrots blindly repeating what we are told to repeat.
hobbit
Old 09-04-2009, 11:47 PM   #14
14 Chakras
Avalon Senior Member

Hobbit - "true comprehension of this ONE can be better realized by the collective consciousness of all within this bubble about earth, then We can break the shackles that at present are imposed by this wrong perception of universe."

I agree that it is the truth that will set us free.

Something important to consider, no matter what we believe to be true, this will not change our world, nor will it change our way of being.

Regardless of what we believe about time, the relativity or reality of time, will this really change anything?

An important line is that "we will KNOW the truth, then the truth will set us free."

I believe the only way forward truly is not by changing our beliefs, but rather to experience truth.

How to do this?

Should we intellectualize the concept of time? Or should we experience the Now beyond time?

I believe the way forward is through experience, not beliefs.

People talk about Oneness, including myself, people talk about Now and time, but until we actually experience what we are talking about, then what is the point really?

The key to the raising up of humanity is in the knowing, not the believing. The only way to truly know, is to experience truth.

So I like the idea of moving past the beliefs that hold us back, including the beliefs about time, but the way to transcend them is not so much through ideological agreements, rather through experiencing the reality beyond time, experiencing Oneness, experiencing Being 'at one ment' with the creative consciousness.

I agree that surrendering our limiting beliefs is a step in the right direction. But rather than replace them with another belief, we must seek the experience that will make us the knower rather than the believer. Then we must seek more experience, as no non-linear experience can be properly understood when it is brought into linear thought. Instead, we must Be the experiencer, rather than the believer.

Experience will lead to knowing, and knowing the truth, is the Way the truth will set us free.

Experience is the key.

What do you think?

Last edited by 14 Chakras; 09-04-2009 at 11:56 PM.