Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 08-27-2009, 09:53 PM   #26
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Default Re: A New Day Dawning~ Happy Birthday Avalon!!

I wanted to add :

Thank you Bill and Kerry to have made it happen
Thank you guys of admin and moderators to keep it going.
And thank you to all the members .Your/our contributions make it possible for many others out there to come and visit extending the soul family beyond Avalon's walls.

With gratitude and respect to you
Love always

mudra

Last edited by mudra; 08-27-2009 at 10:00 PM.
mudra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2009, 09:57 PM   #27
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Connecting with Sauce View Post
Connecting with Sauce
Project Avalon Member 09-11-2008 395 Today

I joined on 9 11 WOOO freaky
Me too
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2009, 10:01 PM   #28
bushycat
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mudra View Post
And I wanted to add :
Thank you Bill and Kerry to have made it happen and thank you guys of admin and moderators to keep it going.

With gratitude and respect to you
Love always

mudra
Yes, of course. I'll second that, mudra. The admin and moderators need a special thanks. It doesn't just cruise along by itself.
Love always,
bushycat
bushycat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2009, 10:19 PM   #29
Karen
Project Avalon Organizer

You are welcome every one!

Thank you to the members - it could not happen without all of you!

And thank you to the researchers who complied an awesome collection in the library. Here's a toast to seeing the library problems being quickly resolved and getting back on line!
Karen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2009, 05:30 AM   #30
14 Chakras
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks to all who make this neat community an interesting and fun place to be.

Through all the ups and downs of any community, there is great opportunity for learning for us all, and this community certainly provides endless opportunities for us all!

There are great articles, links, discussions, view points, interactions and subjects that we all get to practice expressing our uniqueness while helping ourselves and the whole grow, very interesting, and fun.

Everyone's contribution's are important. I know a ton of great post that people make that do not get directly responded to, but the truth is, all that is read gives us an opportunity to come up higher and they are so valuable. The real growth we make hopefully happens within us. Thanks to all who have ever posted! Keep sharing where your at and let's keep growing.

Thanks to all. Keep being! Keep searching! Keep growing, and becoming More.
14 Chakras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2009, 02:47 AM   #31
Kulapops
Avalon Senior Member

Happy Birthday Avalon !

No, I won't get into even the 100 to 200 posts ! I got tired of the sound of my own voice quite quickly

But I checked my start date and that was 19-9-08 yes just a week after Swanny and Sauce...

What was your original avatar Swanny, was it a bit scary? Or was it always a Smiley ? Anyway, I've enjoyed your humour much, you've often said the things I wanted to say, lightened the tone when I didn't have the voice to type (mixed metaphors anyone).

thanks to Bill and Kerry, glad to see your still going after all the mud slinging. And thanks to all the moderators who've been and gone - (a tough job I'm sure) and to those moderators (Anchor, Karen, Steve A, Jenny ?) who are still about.

Truth is, I never left the hills of Avalon, I've always kept an eye in... but posting got to be tooooo addictive... so I'm only back in the voice for a month... we'll see how that goes. Enough at least to give my love and spirit to a good cause.

Some of my enormous list of about 10 friends are still posting . whe-hey... and many more names that I recognise and read with interest. A big thank you to you all. I won't name, else I'll forget someone. that wouldn't be fair, wuddit ??

the names have been a constant in a very changing world. Maybe you too feel the same way.

Happy Birthday to you Avalon !

Peace n love,

K
Kulapops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2009, 03:30 AM   #32
TheObserver
Avalon Senior Member

those vids at the top of this thread were totally awesome i giggled thru the beatles (loved the kitty on guitar!) and then i played age of aquarius and first i got goose bumps then started crying and i mean balling with joy Yes this is a new age, a long and winding road to a stoned soul picnic that is life here on terra firma in this solar system of (hmm what do the interstellar beings call our sun?) in this milky way (do they call it that too?) in this universe i call God!!!!

Happy Birthday To Us!!!

Last edited by TheObserver; 09-12-2009 at 03:34 AM.
TheObserver is offline   Reply With Quote