Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 11-07-2008, 02:03 AM   #76
Deoxyan

Default Re: How ‘Love’ and ‘Oneness’ Teachings Are Used to Disempower people.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnosis5 View Post
It does seem that we have had more than one sleeping and fresh awakening, thus more than one "beginning". I'm still scratching my head about that.
can you explain that more profusely?.
Old 11-07-2008, 02:27 AM   #77
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Spirit (not our spirit bodies) has experiences, then shuts down to sleep, and then wakes up again as if for the first time. Apparently this happens again and again similar to the death and rebirth of bodies.

This is recent data that came from one of my instructors so I cannot say that I have seen this for myself at this point.

360 degrees of separation.

I have more questions than answers regarding this subject. For example, does spirit experience during "sleep"?
Gnosis5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 02:38 AM   #78
Deoxyan

havent understand anything you said,

that doesn´t mean that what you said is senseless, but i havent got it, seems confusing. A sleeping spirit?¿, im confused

i generally use the word spirituality, but i dont really know what a spirit is
Old 11-07-2008, 02:46 AM   #79
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deoxyan View Post
havent understand anything you said,

that doesn´t mean that what you said is senseless, but i havent got it, seems confusing. A sleeping spirit?¿, im confused

i generally use the word spirituality, but i dont really know what a spirit is
Yes, I am ahead of myself here and have not yet gone and done my own looking. I use the word "spirit" to mean the original being we were and are, nothingness with potential.

Okay, so we contract to nothingness (sleep?) and then we break out to explore the potentials. We pulse.

But I will feel more comfortable talking about this once we have been able to see it for ourselves, but if we can imagine it then it is most likely true somewhere.
Old 11-07-2008, 04:30 PM   #80
Deoxyan

so seems you are differenciating between consciousness and unconsciousness, indeed.

that would have been easier to understand.
Old 11-07-2008, 04:34 PM   #81
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
so seems you are differenciating between consciousness and unconsciousness, indeed.

that would have been easier to understand.
Thank you for the input. Yes, if one thinks of consciousness and unconsciousness as being totally under control, which is not what we experience on this level.
Old 11-07-2008, 11:11 PM   #82
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

[COLOR="DarkOrchid"]Love and Oneness can be put on a vibratory scale that is mirroring the evolution of Consciousness.

On one side: Love for self , Oneness with ego , service to self
On the other side: Love for others, Oneness with all of creation , service to others

Some will regard Love for self and Oneness with ego a stable datum through which to live a happy and successfull life.

Some will regard Love for others and Oneness with all of creation their stable datum through which to live a happy and successfull life.

The middle way is where both sides can give a hand to the other and meet in kindness.
No holding to a truth should be so strong as to prevent our abilities to encompass larger perspectives.

Kindness
mudra
mudra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 11:21 PM   #83
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Nice, thank you. My wish is that everyone finds the vehicle that brings them to that self-realization.
Old 11-08-2008, 12:21 AM   #84
Rareheart
Avalon Senior Member

Very nice line mudra:
Quote:
No holding to a truth should be so strong as to prevent our abilities to encompass larger perspectives.
Thank you everyone who contributed here...this is the 'stuff' of learning.

I'll comment further when I have a better grasp of the material.
Rareheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2008, 11:45 AM   #85
Rareheart
Avalon Senior Member

The title of this thread immediately drew a negative 'reaction' from me.
The idea that Love could or would be used as a tool to "disempower" people. It just sounds counter-intuitive.
After reading the thread a few times, I realized that, in effect, the statement is true to some degree...even by my own experience.

I was not taught to 'love'...I didn't learn how to love from any guru or priest. My method of loving is inherent or seemingly instinctual. Though, as pointed out in this thread, my method of loving was flawed, without my knowledge.
I've been married twice, neither marriage worked out, due to the flaws in my "loving nature". I'd been the sort who (unknowingly) put all of my own wants and needs "on the back burner"...so to speak (and quote). I held most high those wishes of my loved ones, while ignoring my own wants and needs...and, as predicted, I ended up in conflict with myself.

I've been in "loving" relationships for most of my life, and due to my methods, never learned anything about who I am. I literally lived for my mate, and became what she wanted, forsaking my own self.

I'm single now, and have been for about 4 years...for the first time since I was 17...I'm 43 now. I have no desire to start a new relationship with anyone else, instead, I've begun to Love myself. I can't even begin to describe the positive changes I've undergone. To finally know who I am, after so many years, is my idea of complete bliss.

Rareheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2008, 12:03 PM   #86
dayzero
Avalon Senior Member

>

Last edited by dayzero; 11-26-2008 at 11:17 AM. Reason: bad feeling
dayzero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2008, 03:51 PM   #87
Deoxyan

glad you went through that positive change rareheart. Its always important to think first on yourself then to give whatever you want to give to others. For me that change happened 8 years ago, when i was 21.
Old 11-12-2008, 04:53 PM   #88
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Good of you to take some time to know yourself and love yourself. After 20 years of marriage I could not even tell you what my favorite color was, lol. Enjoy yourself, you are the most wonderful person you will ever know.

love,
Gnosis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rareheart View Post
The title of this thread immediately drew a negative 'reaction' from me.
The idea that Love could or would be used as a tool to "disempower" people. It just sounds counter-intuitive.
After reading the thread a few times, I realized that, in effect, the statement is true to some degree...even by my own experience.

I was not taught to 'love'...I didn't learn how to love from any guru or priest. My method of loving is inherent or seemingly instinctual. Though, as pointed out in this thread, my method of loving was flawed, without my knowledge.
I've been married twice, neither marriage worked out, due to the flaws in my "loving nature". I'd been the sort who (unknowingly) put all of my own wants and needs "on the back burner"...so to speak (and quote). I held most high those wishes of my loved ones, while ignoring my own wants and needs...and, as predicted, I ended up in conflict with myself.

I've been in "loving" relationships for most of my life, and due to my methods, never learned anything about who I am. I literally lived for my mate, and became what she wanted, forsaking my own self.

I'm single now, and have been for about 4 years...for the first time since I was 17...I'm 43 now. I have no desire to start a new relationship with anyone else, instead, I've begun to Love myself. I can't even begin to describe the positive changes I've undergone. To finally know who I am, after so many years, is my idea of complete bliss.

Old 11-12-2008, 04:56 PM   #89
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mudra View Post
[COLOR="DarkOrchid"]Love and Oneness can be put on a vibratory scale that is mirroring the evolution of Consciousness.

On one side: Love for self , Oneness with ego , service to self
On the other side: Love for others, Oneness with all of creation , service to others

Some will regard Love for self and Oneness with ego a stable datum through which to live a happy and successfull life.

Some will regard Love for others and Oneness with all of creation their stable datum through which to live a happy and successfull life.

The middle way is where both sides can give a hand to the other and meet in kindness.

Kindness
mudra

Yes, mudra, no absolute truths, always ever higher truths. Stuckness on polarities, dichotomies, dualities must be dealt with.
Old 11-12-2008, 05:44 PM   #90
Sarahmay
Avalon Senior Member

I enjoy the teachings of Abraham, which allow you to focus on your own emotions so that you define and calibrate you own vibrational levels. And nothing else matters. Sometimes that means coming up through the emotional states of despair, or anger until you get closer to love.

Nobody that is supposedly vibrating love and getting abuse as a result is truly vibrating love...that is fear disguised as love.

Is this service to self vs. service to others? If you are hurting others to get ahead, that is service to self. Emotionally, and vibrationally, this is not going to feel good if you actually allow yourself to feel.

If you are being true to yourself and your own emotions, and have to say no sometimes as a result, that is service to others, because you are integrated with your own feelings and are not entering into a contract based on guilt which will ultimately lower their vibrational level as well. Setting boundaries can be a very, very good thing.

There's nothing wrong with love and oneness, but it is a very difficult place to arrive to, and just about impossible to stay there, in the 3D.
Sarahmay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2008, 02:00 AM   #91
Deoxyan

If you give your service to others expecting they give you the same reality will not be good, not at least for me, we have to think more on ourselves first, then, give others what we want to.

We don´t have to "live for the others" we have to live for ourselves, then give the others wathever you want to give.

This should be repeated endlessly in your minds because it´s so important for yourselves.
Old 11-13-2008, 02:07 AM   #92
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks for reminding me. I'm such a sucker for the victim types. Plus, being in the helping profession it quickly becomes very very obvious that a person has to really want help and be able to receive help. Setting a price helps to sort out the candidates for help.

If one is not wise the helping service business can be hazardous. Someday I will write up some guidelines.
Old 11-13-2008, 04:36 AM   #93
KassandraLoves
Avalon Senior Member

Oneness, to me, is not a concept thats hard to see, I guess. And Its not just something I think of exclusively in a spiritual sense....

I mean, even at least half of the scientific community believes in the big bang theory, right? Well, if we all came from that single dot and then exploded from there, we ARE all part of the same thing then. Right? "birthed from the same mother" if you will...or raindrops from the same cloud.

Anyway.....

I dont feel that its a detriment to rely on love and the belief in oneness. The oneness to me is just a given and always has been and the same is with the love. I dont blindly walk around shutting everything else out. I wouldnt be where I am today were i to partake in such blind faith. I am not living drunk on fantasies that everyone here wants love and oneness nor do I expect them to return what i give out. At the same time, what I believe has only ever helped me. I am being of service to myself because I enjoy giving/loving/serving others.

IT IS a detriment, however, to walk around close-minded and never be open to what resonates with you. The beauty of the world is that we can believe whatever the heck we want! I like the fact that everyone sees through their own glasses. The world would be boring without it.

Plus? The best part is that all we have to do is BE. This part of our "life" is not meant for understanding. I dont have to know how the sun works to know that it will indeed grow my crops and warm my skin and bring light. If it works for you, then just run with it. Its not fair to say that what works for others, but doesnt work for you, is a "downfall" of that line of thinking. If it doesnt work for you, pass it on to those that find it nourishing and helpful.

To each his own, indeed. I enjoyed this thread thoroughly. It interesting to see how different people explain it or how different people feel about it. It not only gives me more direction, but compounds my spirituality even more so due to knowing what I DONT believe.

Thanks! And whether you use it or not, Love and Light to all!

Last edited by KassandraLoves; 11-13-2008 at 04:40 AM.
KassandraLoves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2008, 07:40 AM   #94
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you, that was nice.
Old 11-13-2008, 01:09 PM   #95
Deoxyan

more on this by Bronte just today http://brontebaxter.wordpress.com/20...s-cares-about/

one thing i want to point out is that posting here Bronte Baxter material don´t means i fully agree with what she says, i post it here because it´s an interesting material to be discussed, questioned, etc.

I by no means found myself represented on the first post, but found there some things i agree with, others disagree.

For example, she talks a lot about that 4d entities are draining our energy by x or y. I cannot believe that to be true as there is no proof of that entities to even exist. I wanna emphasize that for me, the question of "those beings, exist, or not?" is not relevant.

It´s a dangerous path to believe you are being hijacked by things or beings you don´t even see. All religions were founded on the same principles to scare the individual in a big brother fashion: u are all being seen, and your actions are tracked by means beyond your understanding.

The core about this teachings are they want you to know, to make you believe that the difference between you now, and your "full potential" youself is those 4d entities hijacking the possibility of living in a paradise. Quite appealing in itself, it could be considered a very effective (if not perfect today) bait to be bark. They have to make you feel dirty inside, no matter what, they have to make you feel uncomplete, unrealized as a human being. They want to make you feel things you don´t feel bfore meeting them. Believe in the proof, ignore the rest, that´s my hint. The fear bussiness is everywhere.

Open widely your eyes when you take seriously into account those considerations, you could have just been brainwhased, or not. And that´s the important point to state to alert people about this: you don´t know what is really goin on as proof is never given. You trust the "authority" of those (Bronte Baxter as the core example here) as if they were wise and good enough to be trusted; the epic failure is to trust in the first place, no matter if the person seems to be one worthy of it.

Look at yourself and at your needs , the possibilities of being fooled are so huge, that disempowerment trough the use of manipulation is very easy if your spiritual hunger makes you desperately a truth seeker.

Truth seeking is a double edged sword that should be never revered. For those of you that thinks truths seeking is the only way, and, better said, search for excuses to empower yourselves, you are very wrong.

When you don´t trust in yourself in the first place that perspective has a lot of sense.

Be alert.This "Bronte Baxter" thread could be a trap in itself for your mind depending on what you buy.

Last edited by Deoxyan; 11-13-2008 at 01:46 PM.
Old 11-13-2008, 01:50 PM   #96
Magamud
Avalon Senior Member

My wife grew up with gurus and the culture. She is just starting to learn the depth of corruption that is in our matrix. When she tries to tell her group this information, she is getting a lot of negating, censorship, and guilt put on her. Hear no evil, see no evil kind of thing. The counter to this is wide. Stay positive it will work itself out, be grateful, divine intervention will happen, etc...

Negativity has been hiding like a good cancer for very long time and the body/mind is starting to realize that it is quite infected. Do you not change your approach to cleaning house if the place is still dirty? People have been dealing with "it" by thinking happy thoughts and it is not working. We are late to learning the truth and our future is dismal to say the least! Trying to communicate the raw facts that we are being poisoned, raped with our money/energy, and being exterminated is very difficult. I compare it to trying to tell an alcoholic he is an alcoholic when he is not ready. There is a definite detox to this. I believe we are all coming together on this basic level of understanding the tangible corruption around us and reforming our reality and our purpose on how to fight it and survive it.

Side notes, a point of view with keeping ones positive resonance is to believe in divine intervention. Huh, my take is you are the one who cannot tell fact from fiction and you have been disempowered by manipulation. Its unfortunate that people will not help me canvas, put our feet to the ground and meet people, make contact with the community, your surroundings to take the risk, courage, fortitude to inform people of this huge deception done by the power elite. Second, not one person in all the groups my wife and I have experienced has become a light being or become enlightened. The gurus I have met don’t want to talk about the corruption and suggest "empty the mind" "have faith you will become enlightened", "don’t fill your mind with negativity etc. Hmmm, these kernels of truth have been misplaced unfortunately. Society has lost the spiritual muscle, toughness, the skin to deal with this power. I fear these gurus have been in touch with the "Ascended Masters" who are in reality the fallen angels, the masterminds behind the Matrix, but that is another level and story.

To those who wish to completely believe that other beings/angels/4d etc.. are irrelevant. I agree to a certain extent that its triage right now and we need to prioritize our intent in helping this matrix, but to discount the numerous accounts of people’s feelings/insights that coincide/coincidently with the basic symbology is a form of negation and control. But I can dig it. It can get very confusing with people.

Good luck and Godspeed

PS. A very good source of this logic/resonance is Alan Watt www.cuttingthroughthematrix.com

Last edited by Magamud; 11-13-2008 at 02:52 PM.
Magamud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2008, 03:35 PM   #97
Deoxyan

there are many ways to live life here, 3 of them are these that follows:

-fight the powers that be with blood and death in the way, the only one real way to change things. Others seems to be futile. Revolution and all that ****.

-fight your desire to start another blood bath and change yourself to accept you are not a warrior, a killer who kills to make a good world possible. To Understand that your real world is not like the physical world were property is everything. Its like feeling you are way beyond imagination, different than the average human, who fights for his cubicle.

-take the opportunity of this pressure inflicted on us to see how you really are and truly grow exponentially spiritually, maybe opened to kill others if its necessary as an ultimate resource for your own survival and avoid extermination.

i took the third option. Until further notice, it will be what i choose.

Last edited by Deoxyan; 11-13-2008 at 03:39 PM.
Old 11-14-2008, 12:46 AM   #98
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
there are many ways to live life here, 3 of them are these that follows:

-fight the powers that be with blood and death in the way, the only one real way to change things. Others seems to be futile. Revolution and all that ****.

-fight your desire to start another blood bath and change yourself to accept you are not a warrior, a killer who kills to make a good world possible. To Understand that your real world is not like the physical world were property is everything. Its like feeling you are way beyond imagination, different than the average human, who fights for his cubicle.

-take the opportunity of this pressure inflicted on us to see how you really are and truly grow exponentially spiritually, maybe opened to kill others if its necessary as an ultimate resource for your own survival and avoid extermination.

i took the third option. Until further notice, it will be what i choose.

Having just processed myself on the polarity of "worshiper/Warrior" I have new interest in the warrior role. It is of course a spiritual battle first and, as the fella on the "reptilian" thread said, lovingkindness will knock a person off their feet. I know it has done that to me. Why, I can't even hear a violin up close and personal without begging for them to stop, lol. True lovingkindness can make a worshiper out of me, lol. I have much more positive feelings now about the possibilities of playing the role of "worshiper", and "warrior".

We have gone after some bad guys by simply looking at the **** on their timeline and cleaning some of it up for them. It is a bit unpractical though, unless one has lots of time.

love,
gnosis