Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 10-03-2008, 03:53 PM   #1
The 300 focused tricks
Avalon Senior Member

Default Experimenting with the universal laws

I want to open this thread up to all those who would like to share their experiences experimenting with the 4 basic universal laws of creation as described in the New Paradigm handbook series. I would also like to implore that everyone abstain from making any comments about any experiences shared whether good intentioned or not. Everyone’s experiences are their own and since we are all fragments of the creation, no judgements or comments are necessary. If what I said sounds cold please forgive me for it was not my intention. I just want to start a thread with different experiences and nothing more.

The first experience I would like to share involves my current occupation as a guitar teacher. I used to teach guitar for a conservatorium of music and a music school/store. I decided to quit both employments and teach on my own. I had just finished reading all four handbooks and thought I should put it to the test since is calls for discernment. At first I didn’t know what the hell I was doing in regards to using the universal laws, but I placed an ad and had received no replies from potential students. I revised some sections of the handbooks pertaining to the laws and prepared myself. I placed a three week ad and gained two students. I placed a two week ad in another paper and gained another student. It went on and on until I reach seven. Before I continue I would like to add that I used symbology and the numerals 3, 7 and 12 to help me. Anyway an opportunity presented itself that would render my teaching unnecessary. The opportunity is an occupation of a different kind that is still a little while off. I placed a five week ad for students, but did not get a single reply. I realised that the emotion that I had before in attracting students wasn’t as strong since I am pretty sure that I would in the near future have to say good bye to my students.

My second experience was concerning my health. During winter when sickness is rampant I made a phone call and lied about something. For some reason I thought of the law of attraction and by the next day I woke up sick as a dog (tonsillitis). Remembering that thought is powerful I began reflecting on things. I was healed in five days, approximately, and during that time I had a better order on things. After about three weeks later I got sick again with tonsillitis, but not as severe. On the first day of the sickness I spent a lot of time reflecting on things again and managed to cure myself with no medical drugs in two days. Please note that I have changed my diet after reading a book on excitotoxins and have a water purifier that blocks fluoride and other toxics. Then I realised that every time I became sick, it was a result of losing focus on the things going on in my life. When things are in order and I have a clear focus in life it seems to keep me from getting sick, even when I am exposed to sick people. I haven’t been sick again and hopefully never will.

These are the two experiences I wish to share, take them as you will. I am very interested in hearing other peoples’ experiences. Again I would like to remind people to not reply or comment on my experiences, only add your own experiences. I would encourage anyone reading this to learn the 4 basic universal laws and apply them, and if you wish, share that experience or experiences.
The 300 focused tricks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 12:42 AM   #2
doodlebug
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Experimenting with the universal laws

This thread could really get exciting!
I just had an experience over the last few days, using the 4 Universal laws for the first time. My son is into heavy drug use, and got arrested and convicted last month. He was due for sentencing yesterday. He was out of jail on O R. Monday night he is arrested again on a burglary charge (high as a kite ). The two instances stacked would mean prison time for sure. He is not, or ever has been violent and no gang affiliations or anything like that. My heart was broken. I thought maybe I could influence this situation by using the Laws 'for the highest and greatest good of all concerned' seeing how prison never does anyone good. After much consideration on how to focus within the laws, I went for allow my son to experience these two incidentsseparately as part of his chosen experience. Please help him to help himself, by whatever lawful means available. I also expressed my gratitude that this was done, and accepted that it was taken care of. His public defender called, heard what was going on, influenced a relative to bail him out of jail ( I had not been able to influence this relative before meditating/praying). He made his court appearance, was sentenced to 6 months custodial residential drug rehab, no prison!!!!!!!!! Also, looks like the second set of charges may be dropped, we shall see....
I am continuing to focus good energy toward him, and hope he chooses to be successful with the rehab program. All FOR THE GREATEST AND HIGHEST GOOD OF ALL CONCERNED!
doodlebug is offline   Reply With Quote