Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 09-13-2008, 04:41 AM   #1
Tuza

Default 110% with Dr William Deagle

I am all with Dr Deagle. I am not looking to escape anywhere unless I am guided, that is just me, my personal opinion. We have to think about all the good souls on the planet, not just ourselves, that is the key to turning the tide. If I move somewere then it will happen I am not going to physically do it for the sake of it. I feel quite calm. I have to admit I still dont get that huge mothership in October, I would love it to be all true, maybe I am off base, I don't know. I keep showering from my heart white light even to the negatives to try and turn things around. I dont want all this stuff to happen to my fellow humans who are not even aware of anything. Just asking the Creator/God please help us, please help us. All the innocents who go around trying to do the best that they can without knowing what is happening around them. Help us God. Ask.
Old 09-13-2008, 12:50 PM   #2
arcora
Banned

Default Re: 110% with Dr William Deagle

I agree.

All of the 'survivalist' talk is a manifestation of fear.

My family and I have been through a number of events these past years which have brought us to live in a place that feels right.

We're staying here and will do the best we can with the resources we have been given.

Running to the hills and setting up communities may be the right thing for some, but I can't help but wonder if that strategy amounts to focusing necessary energy into a paradigm of fear.
arcora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2008, 02:09 PM   #3
OceanWinds

agreed... although I still feel Quito Ecuador calling me

If I croak... then I croak
Old 09-13-2008, 02:13 PM   #4
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

xxx

Last edited by THE eXchanger; 09-21-2009 at 04:14 AM.
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2008, 02:22 PM   #5
Myplanet2
In The Mists

Dr Deagle seems to have lots of data that spans a lot of areas.

IMO however, he could impart that data without quite so much expression of impending doom. That, I believe, is additive by him.

Watch his 2006 Granada forum lecture, and watch how often he says "this is happening...right now....". Well, most of it hasn't. 2 years later, and most of what he warns about still hasn't happened. It could have. But it hasn't.

So I caution people to listen and read Dr Deagle for information, but to sift out the dire warnings of impending doom. That's not needed on top of the information.

But he does seem to be extremely well read and informed.
Myplanet2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2008, 02:29 PM   #6
spiral1

Smile Re: 110% with Dr William Deagle

110% Dr. Daegle -
I watched him speak on Granada Forum in 2006 - 4 parts on Google Video.com . It was really helpful, a breath of fresh air. However, an update from Project Camelot would be great. I've thought about it many times. COME ON, CAMELOT !
Old 09-24-2008, 06:55 AM   #7
Ashatav
Avalon Senior Member

111% with Dr Deagle because "I wanna be different" jajaja

Cheers pals!

"You make your world as you imagine it!"
Ashatav is offline   Reply With Quote