Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 03-27-2009, 11:48 AM   #701
Gridkeeper
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: James Casbolt:Underground U.K. bases!

James. More choppers. One in particular was a MK 8 NAVY LYNX. Lower than the trees almost touching the ground. There are a bunch of MK8's based in Yeovil Somerset and are operated by Navy/Royal Marines. Why?? Why??? Why????

The MK8 has 7 operators 1 pilot and 1 observer.

Lynx HAS.Mk 8: latest version for Royal Navy featuring 15 new-build and 45 converted airframes featuring increased weights, internal MAD, improved rotors, avionics and ESM systems; Seaspray radar relocated to chin position and GEC-Marconi Sea Owl thermal imager.

Super Lynx is equipped with a 360° scan radar, either the BAE Systems (now Selex S&AS) Seaspray Mark 3000 (being fitted on the German Lynxes) or the Telephonics RDR 1500, mounted in the chin fairing under the nose.

The UK Royal Navy Lynx, (Lynx HMA Mark 8) has a Seaspray Mark 1 radar housed in a modified chin radome and a Sea Owl thermal imager from Selex S&AS. Sea Owl is fitted on a gimballed mount in the nose of the helicopter, above the radar. Super Lynx has a forward looking infra-red system for passive target identification. Selex S&AS Multi-Role Turret thermal imaging system is being fitted to the Lynxes for Germany. FLIR Systems 2000HP and Safire FLIR have also been fitted to the Lynx.

The Super Lynx is equipped with an AN/AQS-18 active dipping sonar from L-3 Communications. The operation of the dipping sonar is by an hydraulically powered winch and the automatic flight control system includes a cable hover mode control. The naval Lynx can be equipped with a magnetic anomaly detector.

The Lynx may be fitted with a range of surveillance equipment including the Vipa 1 reconnaissance pod from Thales Optronics (Vinten) or the Agiflite reconnaissance camera.
Gridkeeper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2009, 12:06 PM   #702
Gridkeeper
Avalon Senior Member

I- (8 to 10 GHz) and X-band (8 to 12.5 GHz) family of maritime surveillance and targeting radars.

SELEX GALILEO's (formerly GEC Ferrant, BAE Systems Avionics and then SELEX Sensors and Airborne Systems) Seaspray family comprises a range of maritime surveillance and targeting radars, the lineage of which can be traced back to the early 1970s vintage Seaspray Mk 1.

I find the actions of the british navy to be criminal and have had enough of their ****..
Gridkeeper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2010, 11:53 PM   #703
Mikagon
Avalon Senior Member

James. I firstly would like to thank you for giving out help to us and sharing information. I really appreciate it. No matter what others say or think about you it's about us to decide who we are or what we choose to become. My suggestion for you if you would like to know what STS and STO , you should read law of one series there are 4-5 books of them, channelling ones not the series by Val valerian but it was edgar cayce i think. There were pretty serious information on other densities, orions and "many others" .

I have a wonder if you will indulge me, hmm, boy this is going to be hard to explain with words. Okay let's asssume you have read elite insider scripts. There were two guys who appeared on GLP and ABT forums one was called elite insider other opened a thread under the name of window of opportunity with the name Hidden Hand .. Now according to what they are talking about, if let's say Nikola Tesla did not fail at what he did and was able to discover the true secrets of 3, 6 and 9 or if someone else out there manages that, is there a possibility that this person could protect or cast a shield around him or anyone he wishes if he is able to convert those secrets them into musical notes by using the "mathematical bridge" between science and religion, and then combine it with the algorhytmic code in voynich manuscript that has been deciphered into modern english by "someone", will this person trying to attempt this experiment be also able to direct his core of consciousness into a moment in future without using Tempus Think Tank but instead by manupulating the electricity in the subquark particles in his blood and raising the frequency and vibration amount of the water in his body with the help of the notes(combined secret of 3, 6 and 9 and Voynich manu.) he plays on a forbidden instrument (i.e. glass harmonica..) . will the monoatoms in his dna(assuming if he took white powder of gold) be morphed completely and become protected or will he need sigil magick and a help of an entheogenic being to ensure/guarentee that and prevent "the form" from failing?

I'm asking this question actually because if this is really possible, this kind of "shield/barrier/ritual" may be able to protect the person on the dates such as 28.11.2011, 23.11.2012 and 21.12.2012 from the elite casting the manipulated aether, void and cosmos to the people's soul as 'inspiration' or to their brains as 'potential giver' under the name of project camelot, bluebeam and quetcoatl.

Note: I'm not sure if such an attempt is possible I found this ritual/experiment/training in the last unknown book(10th book) of the NUM(nine unknown men), if you have it you can find it in the 28th and 34th codex page, if you were able to decode it so far, lol.

Phew it would be really hard to explain such phemenons in this world thanks to the elite enslaving and limiting our imagination if I didn't know "hebrewic sanskrit of kabbalaha" aka alltongue(if you know which one im talking bout.) .

Even if you couldn't help, thanks again for reading. I would need to get back to my daily life now ;/

Have a peaceful day~~
Mikagon
Mikagon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 09:23 AM   #704
nameless
Avalon Senior Member

thanks whoever for bumping up this thread back to life, its go to be one of the most hilarious things i've read, second two maybe montauk or the list of items the Serpo team took to Plaedes. so funny.

Brilliant, keep it up, i might join in with some made up stuff too just to keep it interesting , i mean , no one is going to care are they? its not like anyone needs facts or proof or anything. I'm going to create a whacky avatar and everything. lol
nameless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 11:50 PM   #705
Mikagon
Avalon Senior Member

Lightbulb Re: James Casbolt:Underground U.K. bases!

You know nameless, there are two reactions people give when they do not know what to do. I did not take it personally but consider what I'm about to say as an advice if you will. People only laugh at things which they cannot overcome subconsciously and it is the very moment of your mind which feels shy about it, admires but also very happy for seeing being not alone in the same situation. As a successful result of combination, you laugh. I'm not assuming anything, tis what I see over the years. And as a proof you can see that what people consider is told to be most funny is based on others' beliefs nad if you think of one which is based is yours (try what I'm telling you on others first to check) you may see what I mean. Then after you realize this you will start laughing less which is a good thing because instead you will use the material you laugh to improve hwere your very self is weak it, yes? Hope I was clear enough.

Welcome to the forums, you may express yourself in any way you like though, you don't have to do as I say. It's the double edges of taking an advice, it's up to you. The true nature of free will. I am curious to see what kind of personality you hold and knowslled/wisdom/passion you wish to share with nay of us.
Old 01-21-2010, 10:37 AM   #706
nameless
Avalon Senior Member

your drug store psychology is inaccurate and your assumptions about what people may or may think are wrong and they are assumptions based on limited experience. I am laughing because that is the reponse that is evoked. I laugh at Chaplin and sometimes Benny Hill, it doeesnt mean that I have a deep seated fear or dont understand why a semi naked woman is chasing an bespectacled fool around a park to speeded up music. No laughter, real laughter is a blessing not something to be seen as mechanical abnormality.

maybe I am laughing because I cannot cope with the fact that people would waste their potential on things that propogate fear, mistrust and are actually just a weak investment on someone elses poor imagaination and inability to cope with their own personal faculties and interpersonal interactions. Maybe i'm laughing at all the little british in jokes that are peppered through out James's statements (he is one funny guy) that not alot of you non Uk resdents are going to get. maybe i am laughing ecause i can't cope woth how gullible people are that it scares me. maybe i am laughing because to do anything else would be condescending and pitiful to someone who i respect for having quite a good intriguing comedic style. The question is wheether or not it is done consciously or unconsciously.

whay are you taking offence?

I am just laughing. It is sad that you feel threatened by people who are happy.

Are you policing my emotions? What have i done wrong? Dont hate or feel offended, i'm sorry if you do. perhaps this is a billy meier type thing and you associate yourself with things and people and are effected by them when they feel threatened, like a child posting a video telling people to leave Britney Spears alone. You shouldnt make connections to uncorrobarated things that have nothing to do with you personally, its called consumerism. An old trick based on a "glamis", look it up and dont jump to conclusions or believe everything you see or hear on the internet. Maybe people have motives for actions and emotions that go beyond your perceptions kid.

Last edited by nameless; 01-21-2010 at 11:06 AM.
Old 01-21-2010, 02:09 PM   #707
Mikagon
Avalon Senior Member

Thumbs up Re: James Casbolt:Underground U.K. bases!

Then you shall forgive me. Yes, the anguish tears at this kid so. You have seen through me to my sad, sad core. To be honest I ask for forgiveness because, I made such assumptions before knowing you could be someone that wise. Though it appears your perceptive powers know no bounds, unlike mines. And no, it doesn't make me sad that or feel so that seeing other people happy. It makes me happier seeing them like that actually, makes you feel good to know there's still some goodness left in this world. Plus I was not defending anyone, not even myself I just wrote what I see, and you took offence in my words. Finally I do know about people with "words" and theirs cannot be trusted until you know the real intention behind them. Just like it has happened to me now, the more you learn the more you see how less you know. I just wrote that experiement if it was possible. I know the way it looks crazy as it sounds but, give it a search on the things I mentioned there, I didn't say it only for jokes.
Old 01-21-2010, 03:23 PM   #708
nameless
Avalon Senior Member

keep "experimenting"

it offends me that the simple act of "laughing" is seen as an offence in this day and age. I dont forgive you as there is nothing to forgive, your entitled to your opionion and your weak assesment of someone based on "laughing". unfortunately when it comes to people whose credentials are dubious and when you have an elaborate story which can not be proved or discredited then it is just that , a story. I didnt say i believe him or think he is a liar, i just think it evokes humour in me and others.

What can you get from just a story other than the regurgatation of dubious and uncredited sources?. maybe some happiness? or some fear and hatred, the propogation of a "battling meme" oa a "fear" meme? As for all of these similar topics we all just end up "fighting" each other or trying to "battle" each other because that is what that is behind the commnication of the so called testimony that gets propogated, "secret fighting". Dont fall into this trap! Some people do this for a living trying to get us to battle, to be scared, to be lead on false trails. The greatest enemy of fear is not fear itself but humour!

peace and love to you
Old 01-21-2010, 06:19 PM   #709
lightblue
Avalon Senior Member

Hi nameless
you put it so well, thanks.
best wishes
lightblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2010, 08:45 AM   #710
HaveBlue
Avalon Senior Member

I say anyone with a name has more 'cred' than one without. You put so much time into your posts debunkers. (disinfo agents) Why not? you get paid don't you?
HaveBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2010, 12:15 PM   #711
Ravens and Doves
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by nameless View Post
keep "experimenting"

it offends me that the simple act of "laughing" is seen as an offence in this day and age.
peace and love to you

There are so many posts in this thread that I lost track of what the scoop is.

Nameless, I don't think anybody here would take offence to the simple act of laughing. What people would be taken back by is laughing AT what another person believes in.

James Casbolt's story is not a silly fantasy. There REALLY ARE underground bases in the UK, US, Aus, Rus and most first and second world countries. Not all are used for super soldier making and/or gov-ET genetic experiments, but some are and James speaks with the ring of truth (and has collaberation from others).

I think Bill and Kerry should interview James if they can.

Paul
Ravens and Doves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2010, 01:46 PM   #712
nameless
Avalon Senior Member

I dont deny that there are underground bases. In fact you can visit some in the UK and get shown round some of the civilian quarters. I don't deny any of the stuff this guys says, mainly because he is repeating stuff we all know from conspiracy books, websites,etc. Its briliant cos these guys are us so they say things like "don't believe me, do you own research", well i did do my research and most of its bullsh*t and I could also regurgitate all kinds of stuff and do exactly what these guys do. so even if he was lieing, its somebody elses lie.. its the new stuff he brings to the table which i find incredulous, If I am to believe him then I'll will believe everything anyone says about anything if based on their "personal beliefs". What you should i do? What practical thing can I do with this info? Hide? Open my eyes to the "global elite", be more peaceful or loving?? From a military conspiracy point of view, this material does more disinfo harm than good. On any other level its a poorly imagined story with some funny stuff. This is no personal attack, I just cant see what the point of this is other than selling a book. It doesnt help the community. If anything it makes us all fools and gives power to the debunkers and naysayers.

Ultimately, what is the crux of this? What is is it for? When the information is uncorrobarated what can you get from this? More often enough we see that the indivisdual benefits more than us from this "interchange", we have learnt nothing new or useful, there is no credible or verifiable intel, but dude gets a book deal, possible movie deal , and gets to do the rounds on the crazy circuit for 15 mins of fame. So we have more service to self here and the greater good can go hang on his every word stocking up on canned goods and batteries.

I am not ridiculing peoples beliefs, lets not get that twisted. people can believe in santa clause and fairies. Even if i was making fun or laughing at someones belief system , It doesnt mean I should curtail my freedom and my personal opionion, thats called "FASCISM", a real Bush ploy. Hell, I know people who worship Glycon and I have no problem with that what so ever, I believe in Glycon myself.

Its funny how we loose sight of the real issues, the things which are really important, we sacrifice these things momentarily for things which are ridiculous. Personal freedom of expression seen as a crime because people should be allowed to speak?!! I doesnt even make sense, wake up people. Too busy looking at the sky to see your pockets picked. Come on people, if someone says something, no matter what and it gets us all squabbling then WE NEED TO QUESTION WHAT WE ARE DOING. iN "reality" when people give testimonies in court, they swear on this stuff, its just the facts, what i saw what happened. Theres no big opera or "wow i've got a stage now lets say all kinds of stuff an give my views speculations and opinions". PC need to make their "witnesess" sign legal documents to state that what they are saying is admisssable in court, and then we need to bring some of this stuff to a lawyer. But this wont happen because .........

Stop the war.

And I am sorry if I have hurt anyones feelings. I hope real whistle blowers will not be scared off by my or other peoples interviews and opionions on this site

Last edited by nameless; 01-30-2010 at 02:13 PM.
Old 01-30-2010, 10:33 PM   #713
raregem
Avalon Senior Member

STS = Service to Others
STO = Service to Self
This is the only meaning I know of..any others?
Re: Nameless...Read a few of your posts they bore me and feel like you are playing defense/offense strategy. I prefer a real discussion on pros and cons. Not the way you have written as you start by playing offense then poor, poor us for not allowing your freedom to speak. Oh well.

James- Thank you for sharing yourself and background. I first read your words at E-Y.org sometime back. It is amazing to think these things could happen but, then again, why couldn't they?
raregem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2010, 10:42 PM   #714
JudgeMental
Avalon Senior Member

Namaste. My 2 cents....
We all know there is underground bases. We should all know anyone working with the light knows better than to go in one.
So that leads to my question "What will be gained by discussing this subject?"
JudgeMental is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2010, 11:19 AM   #715
nameless
Avalon Senior Member

[QUOTE=raregem;231275]STS = Service to Others
STO = Service to Self
This is the only meaning I know of..any others?
Re: Nameless...Read a few of your posts they bore me and feel like you are playing defense/offense strategy. QUOTE]

LOL

Maybe next time i'll put some c*ck jokes in there and some **** about alien bases on Uranus, that will lighten things up.. If you read all the threads you'll understand that most of the time I have to reitterate stuff cause people cant read or interpret stuff wrong, but thats the internet for you.

hey I see its your first post... i'm so boring that you had to force yourself to crawl out and say something, well we'll wait and see what real kind of contribution you make.

FFS OMFG

my advice is to speak real slow and not use big words. oh and dont show any emotion.
Old 02-01-2010, 02:21 AM   #716
raregem
Avalon Senior Member

Nameless you have proven my point.
rofl
raregem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2010, 06:43 PM   #717
K626
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
your drug store psychology is inaccurate and your assumptions about what people may or may think are wrong and they are assumptions based on limited experience. I am laughing because that is the reponse that is evoked. I laugh at Chaplin and sometimes Benny Hill, it doeesnt mean that I have a deep seated fear or dont understand why a semi naked woman is chasing an bespectacled fool around a park to speeded up music. No laughter, real laughter is a blessing not something to be seen as mechanical abnormality.

maybe I am laughing because I cannot cope with the fact that people would waste their potential on things that propogate fear, mistrust and are actually just a weak investment on someone elses poor imagaination and inability to cope with their own personal faculties and interpersonal interactions. Maybe i'm laughing at all the little british in jokes that are peppered through out James's statements (he is one funny guy) that not alot of you non Uk resdents are going to get. maybe i am laughing ecause i can't cope woth how gullible people are that it scares me. maybe i am laughing because to do anything else would be condescending and pitiful to someone who i respect for having quite a good intriguing comedic style. The question is wheether or not it is done consciously or unconsciously.

whay are you taking offence?

I am just laughing. It is sad that you feel threatened by people who are happy.

Are you policing my emotions? What have i done wrong? Dont hate or feel offended, i'm sorry if you do. perhaps this is a billy meier type thing and you associate yourself with things and people and are effected by them when they feel threatened, like a child posting a video telling people to leave Britney Spears alone. You shouldnt make connections to uncorrobarated things that have nothing to do with you personally, its called consumerism. An old trick based on a "glamis", look it up and dont jump to conclusions or believe everything you see or hear on the internet. Maybe people have motives for actions and emotions that go beyond your perceptions kid.

If you laugh at Benny Hill you have a deep seated fear of your own sexuality. Drug store enough for you?
K626 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2010, 06:47 PM   #718
K626
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
keep "experimenting"

it offends me that the simple act of "laughing" is seen as an offence in this day and age. I dont forgive you as there is nothing to forgive, your entitled to your opionion and your weak assesment of someone based on "laughing". unfortunately when it comes to people whose credentials are dubious and when you have an elaborate story which can not be proved or discredited then it is just that , a story. I didnt say i believe him or think he is a liar, i just think it evokes humour in me and others.

What can you get from just a story other than the regurgatation of dubious and uncredited sources?. maybe some happiness? or some fear and hatred, the propogation of a "battling meme" oa a "fear" meme? As for all of these similar topics we all just end up "fighting" each other or trying to "battle" each other because that is what that is behind the commnication of the so called testimony that gets propogated, "secret fighting". Dont fall into this trap! Some people do this for a living trying to get us to battle, to be scared, to be lead on false trails. The greatest enemy of fear is not fear itself but humour!

peace and love to you
If "James" had been prepped correctley he wouldn't connect properly with his verbalisations or thought processes. The feeling is a bit like when you do public speaking you're barely aware of what you're saying you just feel you've got to get through it and sit down.
K626 is offline   Reply With Quote