Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 02-03-2010, 06:32 PM   #1
shiva777
Avalon Senior Member

Default Mayan elders speak of ET and prophecy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZY7Ut...layer_embedded
shiva777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 06:48 PM   #2
joe2288
Avalon Senior Member

Arrow Re: Mayan elders speak of ET and prophecy

Interesting this man seems to be very wise and knows things that not many

people in his culture know.
joe2288 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 06:47 PM   #3
dddanieljjjamesss
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Mayan elders speak of ET and prophecy

If anyone is familiar with Freeman of the Freeman Perspective, he recently attended a mayan ceremony last year some time...

here's another video with a similar theme, from his interview with the mayans

http://thefreemanperspective.blogspo...-solstice.html

its very long winded because everything is going through a translator but a lot of good info

edit: sorry, the ceremony and video is actually from late 2007, but just surfaced on his blog at the end of last yer

Last edited by dddanieljjjamesss; 02-04-2010 at 06:51 PM.
dddanieljjjamesss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 09:40 PM   #4
observer
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Mayan elders speak of ET and prophecy

The elder in the video with the bandanna on his head is Don Alejandro Cirilo Perez Oxlaj. He is the elected global ambassador for the many tribes of Maya living in and around Guatemala. I had the good fortune to meet him at a gathering in the Spring of '08.

The plight of the Maya is tragic. In the course of an agenda that is now thousands of years old, the Mayan tragedy is only a precursor of what the Dark Masters have planed for the Mass of Humanity, and I've discovered the Pleiadians have played a large role in that tragedy.

When one follows the evidence in search of the truth, one must be open to all understanding regardless of where the evidence leads. Don Alejandro speaks of the "star grandfathers" coming to the Maya from the "little cluster of stars", and giving the Maya their knowledge - thousands of years ago.

The Pleiadians of our time are telling us they are here from the future to help correct something occurring now that will benefit Humanity in the future.

I've read the "channeled" material of Pleiadian devotees that talks of the Pleiadians having been the master geneticists that created the Human Race.

All of this is an evidential trail that can lead to only one conclusion:

The Pleiadians are a part of the control mechanism oppressing the Mass of Humanity.

Don't focus on what I'm saying, however. Don't focus on the darkness that is the oppression. This is all the talk of "fear". No, rather, just go to sleep and focus on your individual ascension. Just go to sleep....

Does this sound familiar?
observer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 09:49 PM   #5
joe2288
Avalon Senior Member

Arrow Re: Mayan elders speak of ET and prophecy

Quote:
Originally Posted by observer View Post
The

The Pleiadians of our time are telling us they are here from the future to help correct something occurring now that will benefit Humanity in the future.

I've read the "channeled" material of Pleiadian devotees that talks of the Pleiadians having been the master geneticists that created the Human Race.

All of this is an evidential trail that can lead to only one conclusion:

The Pleiadians are a part of the control mechanism oppressing the Mass of Humanity.

Don't focus on what I'm saying, however. Don't focus on the darkness that is the oppression. This is all the talk of "fear". No, rather, just go to sleep and focus on your individual ascension. Just go to sleep....

Does this sound familiar?
If that channeled message is true, that would explain why they come every

few hundred years and redirect humanity. As for the fear part I have set up

a barrier to were fear is no longer part of my life, in a way I see it as a

childish emotion.
joe2288 is offline   Reply With Quote