Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 09-07-2009, 11:26 PM   #1
astral racoon
Avalon Senior Member

Default so what now :)

hi guys a few will know im new here and also know that i have been doing medetation and relaxation you will be pleased to know

its worked

i am a damn sight happier than i was before i started it and i feel alot more uplifted and positive about my life now its great and i sleep alot better too

but my question now is where do i go from here i want to dive deeper into my own mind and discover my true self or unlock lots more of my positive energy

could anyone point me in the right direction i.e. reading or someone i should be speaking to

that would be great

love to all
astral racoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 11:45 PM   #2
dagon
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: so what now :)

if you ask me the best thing you can do is unplug. turn the computer off. and the tv. go back to meditation. and if you cant. stay in the spirit section. don't watch any of the videos. don't listen to the radio. its all a personal journey. all that you seek is within. if your looking for peace of mind that is... now if your looking for a bit more. just stay tuned in. connect to the virtual world. it wont be long before you will be chasing down something in that hamster wheel we call the mind. run while you still have a chance...

im just kidding around. some nice folks here Im sure can help with what you speak for. be your one judge. look 2wice before you leap. do your own research. fallow your gut / heart and not others. welcome.
dagon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2009, 12:49 AM   #3
Myplanet2
In The Mists

Quote:
Originally Posted by astral racoon View Post
hi guys a few will know im new here and also know that i have been doing medetation and relaxation you will be pleased to know

its worked

i am a damn sight happier than i was before i started it and i feel alot more uplifted and positive about my life now its great and i sleep alot better too

but my question now is where do i go from here i want to dive deeper into my own mind and discover my true self or unlock lots more of my positive energy

could anyone point me in the right direction i.e. reading or someone i should be speaking to

that would be great

love to all
The "more" is already headed your way. All you have to do is ask, and your higher self rubs it's hands together and provides.

If you're looking for some practical work you can do, I've recently gotten a lot out of the work of Jim Self. He has this http://www.masteringalchemy.com/ website. You don't have to buy anything, and can listen to the many hours of free audio archives, and practice the tools he describes for cleaning your space, putting a personal power field around you, grounding yourself, centering and focusing yourself, connecting with your higher aspects, an more.

He also tours north america doing seminars, which do cost money to attend, but I've yet to part with a penny, and have gained immeasurably from listening to his lectures and following along with his meditations and exercises. He's all about empowering YOU. Nothing else.

Even just downloading his free ebook, The Shift, can change your life.
Myplanet2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2009, 01:12 AM   #4
JesterTerrestrial
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
it wont be long before you will be chasing down something in that hamster wheel we call the mind. run while you still have a chance...
hahaha... just gotta go with the flow ya gotta get up to get down! There is some amazing wisdom in the spiritual sections and why not pick a topic and start a thread on it get some discussion going...like this one

Quote:
The "more" is already headed your way. All you have to do is ask, and your higher self rubs it's hands together and provides.
I would think that the best thing to do would be to ask your higher self to help you stay in tune with the cosmos. Just keep on learning and sharing and the wheel keeps on turning. have a great day JT
JesterTerrestrial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2009, 01:19 AM   #5
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

The Hemi-Sync Gateway experience is a good training program. Takes you from beginner to novice to expert in a very short amount of time. I have also found different but good results from Wayne Dyer's CD called " Meditation for manifestations."
tone3jaguar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2009, 03:23 AM   #6
no caste

Good question I wonder myself.
Old 09-08-2009, 03:58 AM   #7
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

its worked

that would be great

love to all
Sorry that I am not directly answering your question. Reading the OP made some thoughts happen in my head that I want to put here.

Remember that you are ultimately perfect.

The work you do on yourself is a service to us all. For each of us the same is true. We are all one - yet we are working our way towards clearing up the distortions that mean most of us are not meaningfully concious of that fact.

Everything you do, no matter how small the step, is cheered and applauded by a "heavenly host" of cosmic inhabitants - those who watch with interest how we handle ourselves in this amazing and unique transitory time/space space/time environment that we find our selves in.

Remember part of the reason you are here is to help the planet.

Welcome to the winning team.

A..
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2009, 04:13 AM   #8
Carrie1971
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anchor View Post
Sorry that I am not directly answering your question. Reading the OP made some thoughts happen in my head that I want to put here.

Remember that you are ultimately perfect.

The work you do on yourself is a service to us all. For each of us the same is true. We are all one - yet we are working our way towards clearing up the distortions that mean most of us are not meaningfully concious of that fact.

Everything you do, no matter how small the step, is cheered and applauded by a "heavenly host" of cosmic inhabitants - those who watch with interest how we handle ourselves in this amazing and unique transitory time/space space/time environment that we find our selves in.

Remember part of the reason you are here is to help the planet.

Welcome to the winning team.

A..
THANK YOU SO MUCH......

The only thing I can put on this is that we all need to remember..

We cannot give up.
Life is a gift.
Carrie1971 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2009, 04:35 AM   #9
14 Chakras
Avalon Senior Member

Want to take things to the next level?

Join us on Sunday evenings for a meditation, spoken word and discussion service! Very peaceful and nice hour and a half that is highly empowering.

We're working on purification, empowering the higher consciousness to address world issues like H1N1, powers that be etc... and coming up higher in our own consciousness.

We also do some powerful protection calls and some nice guided meditations.

A major purpose is to help us hear and connect to the 'still small voice inside' and make it our own voice .

We work with Archangel Michael, Jesus Christ and other Ascended Beings of light.

We're not associated with any other movement or organization, we've just followed our own inner guidance and encourage others to do the same.

The proof is in the pudding, so consider giving it a try and seeing if it works for you .

We get started at 9PM Eastern, 6PM Pacific via skype.

PM me if you'd like my skype ID or have any questions and feel free to check it out on a Sunday evening!

---------

If you are open to reading material, I cannot recommend this book highly enough, one of the most important, but most under-read books on the planet right now, explains the big picture from a spiritual perspective and what we can do about it:

14 Chakras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2009, 07:11 AM   #10
Noela
Avalon Senior Member

Great to have good news from you, Astral Racoon.

What I find good is to "ask for help" -send up a prayer, so to speak.
I often do this at night before I go to sleep. The answer usually
comes speedily. You will meet someone, a book will fall into your
hands, or maybe you will just get some fresh insight as you
meditate, or you are outside with nature.

Be sure to only move with what feels good to your own heart.

We here on Avalon are with you with love and blessings
Noela is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2009, 08:51 AM   #11
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

xxx

Last edited by THE eXchanger; 09-13-2009 at 06:16 AM.
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 12:29 PM   #12
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Quote:
my question now is where do i go from here i want to dive deeper into my own mind and discover my true self or unlock lots more of my positive energy

that would be great

love to all
We can all give you directions but know these are exactly what they are : only directions .
The " right direction " you are asking for only YOU can find by your own.
What is right for you will make you grow and expand and open new doors of awareness.

There are things you might like to learn though about the body /mind / soul human compound that may help you on your way :

http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...ad.php?t=16369

Peace on your journey
Love always
mudra
mudra is offline   Reply With Quote