Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 08-20-2009, 09:04 PM   #51
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Debunking Dr. Deagle - 9/11 - and a whole lot

I keep thinking that a genuine insider or whistleblower...who really starts blurting out all manner of highly top secret information...would have a nasty accident very, very quickly. Look what happened to James Forrestal. I tend to think that genuine insiders...with cosmic clearances...have very, very short leashes. Watch how a four star general or a top scientist behaves...and then watch most insider whistleblowers. There is quite the contrast. However...Joe Charlatan Weasel may be fed information from inside sources. There are probably a lot of very, very careful 'deep throats'...who don't want their throats cut...but who want to end the secrecy and madness surrounding aliens, interdimensional beings, the secret government, the secret space program, genetic experimentation, deep underground military bases, cocaine sales to fund black projects, horrific weaponry, false flag terrorism, etc, etc. The horror.

I listen to all of these people on the net...not because I trust them...but because they might say something which helps to connect the dots...and for shock entertainment value. Many of them are quite intelligent...including Bill Deagle...but I question their insider status. I don't trust anyone...especially myself.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 08-20-2009 at 09:22 PM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2009, 10:16 PM   #52
TRANCOSO
Avalon Senior Member

Jim Keith is another example of a 'whistleblower' who's been shut up. Phil Schneider... Timothy Good made a remark in a radio interview last week
(http://www.binnallofamerica.com/audio4.html), when he mentioned a conversation he'd had with a US Army insider, who told him not to dig too deep, or publish everything he's been told. "Stay healthy, Mr. Good."
Excellent (2 hour) interview, by the way. A 'must hear'.
TRANCOSO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2009, 11:21 PM   #53
Jnana
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRANCOSO View Post
Jim Keith is another example of a 'whistleblower' who's been shut up. Phil Schneider... Timothy Good made a remark in a radio interview last week
(http://www.binnallofamerica.com/audio4.html), when he mentioned a conversation he'd had with a US Army insider, who told him not to dig too deep, or publish everything he's been told. "Stay healthy, Mr. Good."
Excellent (2 hour) interview, by the way. A 'must hear'.
How about this:

If a 'whistleblower' is still talking, what they have to say is:
1) not that important, or
2) a deliberate leak to test public reaction, or
3) deliberate misinformation to mislead the public.

I suppose there could be a 4) he's figured out a good protection scheme. A common claim is that "hiding in the open" works because doing something to the whistleblower would increase the perceived validity of what they are saying, but there are ways to make someone look criminal or nuts, and accidents happen.

If a whistleblower gets carted off on trumped up charges, shuts up because of threats, or disappears, go review what he said.

Last edited by Jnana; 08-21-2009 at 01:22 AM.
Jnana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2009, 04:57 AM   #54
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by micjer View Post
For me Dr. Doom blew it last Oct when he said the sky was falling and nothing happened. I have always had a hard time warming up to this guy. He reminds me of the wanta be spy in the movie TRUE LIES.

ditto
Old 08-21-2009, 05:23 AM   #55
Wormhole
Avalon Senior Member

Double Ditto.
Worm
Wormhole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2009, 06:34 AM   #56
metaw3
Avalon Senior Member

You don't have to go far to debunk Deagle. You can stick to MSM:
http://www.thecoast.ca/halifax/the-p...ent?oid=961304
Quote:
After practising medicine for years in Denver—where he still faces a wrongful death lawsuit—and claiming connections to 9/11, the Oklahoma City bombing, Columbine school shootings and all manner of high-level government secrets, Bill Deagle moved back home to Nova Scotia. Now this Larry King of conspiracy lives in suburban Halifax, with a daily two-hour internet radio broadcast and explicit orders from God to get the truth out there.
metaw3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2009, 04:03 PM   #57
lucrum
Avalon Senior Member

Even though it's "logical" to think shutting the mouth of whistleblowers is the best way to stop them from talking, I'd say ridiculing them works much better.

The second a whistleblower with a large mass of listeners mysteriously dies or disappears, you can bet your behind that more will believe what was said and continue the legacy.

Because of this, I don't like the word "debunk". I relate it to the mainstream ridicule of people with extraordinary skills or knowledge. It's ok to remain critical to information aquired, but there is no reason to go over limbs to prove them wrong.

At the end of the day people stick to what they feel is right for them.

Just to throw in an example, a national newspaper here posted an article about crazy conspiracy theorists and collected the most outrageous and stupid people and inserted elements of the theories that actually makes sense into the same article. As a result they put everyone in the nutjob bag and people bought it.
lucrum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2009, 09:50 AM   #58
Johan Niklasson
Avalon Senior Member

UPDATE: Jane Burgermeister has a new web site

www.theflucase.com
Johan Niklasson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2009, 06:08 PM   #59
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Debunking Dr. Deagle - 9/11 - and a whole lot MORE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron View Post

...I would look and ask why Bill Deagle was struck off and had his MD license revoked, first! Death and injury is usually the reason, of patients! ... Link here to his official strike off...

https://www.doradls.state.co.us/alis...kwNTAz&t_o_p=0
For Dr. Deagle's side of the above post see the thread "Dr. Deagle Responds to Being Trashed".
Seashore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2009, 05:18 AM   #60
metaw3
Avalon Senior Member

Has anyone actually read this article:

If you read it all, reply. It took me a while to read it all, but I am so glad I did.

Old 08-29-2009, 05:43 AM   #61
Karen
Project Avalon Organizer

I read it a while back. It is definitely a smear piece.
The date is September 06, 2007
two years ago.

So for instance:
"After practising medicine for years in Denver—where he still faces a wrongful death lawsuit—"
gets a reply today from Deagle that this is over and he has never lost a lawsuit.
In this thread or some other Deagle thread is Deagle's rebuttal where this case is covered in some detail as are many other accusations.

The video you posted makes fun of his interview with Kerry because she asks if reptilians are behind it. Well, I believe reptilians are behind a whole slew of things - mostly of a nefarious nature. The general public of course will follow the lead on the video and say he's a nut job. Speaking to the Angel Gabriel also qualifies him as a nut job.

You know when someone is being so viciously smeared they've got something some people want you to close your ears to.

I'm not saying I believe he's all lily white and I am still looking at whatever information comes my way to make a decision about his veracity.

He makes a good case that people with severe chronic pain deserve more help with pain killers than the hell most of them face day to day trying to get someone to help them. Then again some writings would make one think he's gone way overboard on the drug dispensing.

At least listen to Deagle's rebuttal. I'll go find it.
Karen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2009, 05:47 AM   #62
Karen
Project Avalon Organizer

Default Re: Debunking Dr. Deagle - 9/11 - and a whole lot MORE

Quote:
Originally Posted by seashore View Post
For Dr. Deagle's side of the above post see the thread "Dr. Deagle Responds to Being Trashed".
Ah yes, Seashore posted the link above 2 posts prior. You can view the 2 Youtube clips in post #4.
Karen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2009, 08:54 AM   #63
TRANCOSO
Avalon Senior Member

Dr. Deagle! It (almost?!) sounds like a bad guy from an old James Bond movie. I mean, get a life! Dr. Deagle! The guy's a fraud with a capital 'F', so much became clear to me, weighting the pro's & con's on a silver scale. Ever since his hysterical 'October Vision' I got really skeptical about him, & nothing he said afterwards, to my regret, changed that view.
I could be wrong, I could be right, but my intuition tells me the latter. From day 1, to be honest.
This is just my opinion, it's not a godgiven fact.
Old 08-29-2009, 09:06 AM   #64
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
...Ever since his hysterical 'October Vision'...
I remember the passion in his voice when he relayed his vision.

I think that he has a strong conscience and sense of duty.

I don't think people like him are making specific predictions that are going to happen. I think they're expressing what they see as real dangers based on the handwriting on the wall. They're trying to prevent horrible things from actually manifesting, or at least getting people to prepare for horrible things happening, by speaking out.

I also think that once someone like him speaks out publicly, it changes the dynamic. Some people respond. The powers that be back off a little.
Old 08-29-2009, 09:40 AM   #65
TRANCOSO
Avalon Senior Member

I've been to Venus! Physically! Or was it Mars? Nevermind, how about that, for speaking out?! I mean, tell me more, Dr. D. Where have you been? What have you seen? How did you get there? Why bother to come back? Please, please, please, I want to believe so badly! Give me something, anything, to hold on to, but words, words, words & a whole lot of snake poison. I just finished 'Dark Mision' by Richard Hoagland & Mike Bara. Pitty the pictures are so obscure, but at least these guys did their homework. Tell me. why would 'they' send Dr. Deagle. of all people, to Mars & back again? Just so he could jump on a stage and tell 'the world' about it? Look at the guy's background. Pretty fishy, to say the least.
Old 08-29-2009, 04:30 PM   #66
Baron
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I've been to Venus! Physically! Or was it Mars? Nevermind, how about that, for speaking out?! I mean, tell me more, Dr. D. Where have you been? What have you seen? How did you get there? Why bother to come back? Please, please, please, I want to believe so badly! Give me something, anything, to hold on to, but words, words, words & a whole lot of snake poison. I just finished 'Dark Mision' by Richard Hoagland & Mike Bara. Pitty the pictures are so obscure, but at least these guys did their homework. Tell me. why would 'they' send Dr. Deagle. of all people, to Mars & back again? Just so he could jump on a stage and tell 'the world' about it? Look at the guy's background. Pretty fishy, to say the least.
TRANCOSO: Concise and to the point. I totally agree with you.He's a snake oil salesman and nothing more, a REPEATER as I call him of the highest order.Or an internet troll of information which he repeats to make his snake oil more appealing. That's how he makes his big bucks from suckers who believe this twaddle.
Baron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2009, 04:52 PM   #67
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Dr. Deagle is working closely with Dr. True Ott and others to spearhead a pro se legal movement to stop the powers that be peacefully through our legal system.

I hope he continues, despite the vitriol directed his way here at Avalon.
Old 08-29-2009, 05:30 PM   #68
Baron
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by metaw3 View Post

If you read it all, reply. It took me a while to read it all, but I am so glad I did.

YouTube - Mustang Sally - Dr. Bill Deagle FAIL
metaw3: I just just watched the video LOL it was spot on; and read the very enlightening and interesting article in "The Coast"! They were onto him Billy "Liar Beagle" way back in 2007!

So Beagle is part Lebanese! George Noory he is Lebanese! I wonder if repeating conspiracies is genetic??? Nah George just interviews whistleblowers, Beagle has been to the Moon and Mars or so he claims and puts himself in the conspiracies without any proof or validation!

Thanks for sharing this with us it is totally on the lines I find him! A fraudster.

Last edited by Baron; 08-29-2009 at 06:48 PM.
Baron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2009, 08:30 PM   #69
metaw3
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karen View Post
I read it a while back. It is definitely a smear piece.
I totally disagree. The journalist was 100% professional for this kind of paper:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Coast

Quote:
The Coast is a free weekly newspaper in Halifax Regional Municipality, Canada. The paper distributes 24,000 copies per week throughout the Halifax Regional Municipality. The paper is owned by Coast Publishing Limited.
Considering that Deagle refused to be interviewed for this, the journalist could have tried to spite Deagle, but he didn't. He reported all the facts, both for and against Deagle. And this featured and well researched (a January 27 to September 06 research) article merited that Deagle accepts the interview. But Deagle chose not to have his voice heard in a paper distributed weekly at 24,000 copies in his hometown? Why? Is it because the reporter wanted to be objective and report some facts Deagle does not want to be reported? Who is really honest here?

Quote:
Deagle knows there are people who not only don't agree with him, but who are also out to get him, and not just verbally. He claims he isn't worried. "I'm not afraid to die tonight," he announced to those attending his Granada Forum speech last December. "I'm totally fearless."

So why won't he talk to me?

"Dear Dr. Deagle," I began a blandly inoffensive email to him on January 27, 2007. "I'm a feature writer for The Coast, a Halifax-based alternative news weekly, and I'm interested in doing a story about you—your ministry and radio show, your views on the state of the world, and your Nutrimedical business...I'm curious to know more about you, your career and what brought you back to Halifax at this time."
Come on, he did make a few jokes, but he didn't try to smear Deagle. He didn't even try to say Deagle was wrong to blame a cosmic conspiracy for 911.

Quote:
"I knew right away," he would say later. "They did it." His rage that day was directed not, as you might expect, at the men who'd commandeered the planes and turned them into jet-fueled weapons of mass destruction. Deagle knew the terrorists (if indeed they really were terrorists) were mere dupes, diversions in the grander—far grander—cosmic scheme of it all.

[...]

Coincidentally, Deagle says he also treated a government worker who'd become ill while working inside massive, city-sized government tunnels and underground facilities in Colorado and Mexico. According to Deagle, there are more than 4,000 of these clandestine underground cities worldwide, including in and around 132 US cities. His patient, he says, "told me about things going on there, literally involving people from out of this world."

[...]

The story of that gift begins on Saturday, April 24, 1999, when an angelic visitor first appeared while Deagle was praying. "I prayed in tongues privately and, as always, heard the immediate translation in English of the audible voice of God," Deagle wrote of the experience. "God said, "If you are obedient and seek wisdom in prayer tonight, I will reveal to you a great revelation. Go to your vitamin cabinet and take two specific nutrient capsules and pray until you are sound asleep, and I will send forth the angel Gabriel from the Throne Room to show you what you must tell My People!!'" (Strange as it might seem, those "specific" nutrient capsules may have been significant. Read on...)

[...]

Bill has claimed that one reason for his "superior intelligence" is that his mother's smoking during pregnancy, which probably resulted in his low birth-weight—just over five pounds—had the happy side effect of increasing his neural pathways and thus his intelligence. He's also told people his first experience with other-worldly creatures occurred on Dartmouth's shores when he was visited by aliens who were following him because of his superior intellect.
The video I posted was just for entertainment. I didn't mean to make a point with it.
Old 09-03-2009, 02:53 AM   #70
TRANCOSO
Avalon Senior Member

Indeed, Baron. A REPEATER. If this is a new word, than bravo! (And if not, also!)
Old 09-07-2009, 03:20 PM   #71
KathyT
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by metaw3 View Post

YouTube - Mustang Sally - Dr. Bill Deagle FAIL
metaw3, thank you for both the reference to the article, and the YouTube. Both were spot on.

The thing I like about all of B & K's interviews, is that it is so much more than words on paper. You get to see the eyes, the body language, the speech pattern, just like you were sitting across the table. It allows one to rule out some, maybe not all, psychotic individuals.

I nailed "Dr." Deagle as psychotic the minute I saw his first interview. I am concerned that B & K didn't see that right away, and they may not be seeing it in other interviews as well.
KathyT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 05:29 PM   #72
mu2143
Avalon Senior Member

Exclamation Re: Debunking Dr. Deagle - 9/11 - and a whole lot

I still can't believe that people use there fals education system as tool to analis if some one speaks the trued or not. You call your self awake nor yet your still are a sleep!!!!

It is just like everything around you, It works fine untill you crash!!!!!!
mu2143 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 05:58 PM   #73
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by KathyT View Post
I nailed "Dr." Deagle as psychotic the minute I saw his first interview.
Were he psychotic, I don't believe people like Dr. True Ott, interviewed on Whistle Blower Radio on 8/25/09, would be working so closely with him to spearhead an initiative to stop the globalists in their eugenics/depopulation/total control campaign using vaccines. The two men discuss their efforts and what they're up against often on Dr. Deagle's The Nutrimedical Report. One example is the discussion they had in the 3rd Hour on August 11, 2009.

I think it is very unfortunate that a leader like Dr. Deagle, who is risking his life doing what he is doing, is so reviled on this forum. It must make the task he has undertaken much harder to do.
Old 09-08-2009, 04:31 AM   #74
TRANCOSO
Avalon Senior Member

I really try to believe any whistleblower's story, but none who proves to be an insult to my intelligence. You only have a good name once, my father used to tell me & it's one of the few things he ever said, I'll never forget. 'Talk is cheap, but it can cost you a fortune c.q. your life.' Dr. Deagle wouldn't last a minute if he was a 'thug' dealing dope in the streets of Baltimore (see: 'The Wire') or Amsterdam, for that matter. You either say something that makes sense, or you shut up. The moment you start to make up things, (anything!) you're done with. So just add up all of Dr. Deagles statements & use your head. Would you trust him with your life? Well, call me old fashioned but I wouldn't.
And no, I don't try to be holier than the pope, I just don't like to have my leg pulled.
I rest my case.
Old 09-08-2009, 10:23 AM   #75
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
So just add up all of Dr. Deagles statements & use your head.
What statements?