Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 09-03-2009, 07:56 PM   #1
flynt144
Avalon Senior Member

Default Petition the Prime Minister on Codex Alimentarius

British citizen who oppose Codex Alimentarius can Petition the Prime Minister by 05 September 2009

http://petitions.number10.gov.uk/Vitamins/#detail

long story short, the government are due to pass a law in the near future that will outlaw food supplements, force growth hormones into the food supply and could even eventually lead to the banning of ‘organic’ produce…yes I know it sounds mad. The EU are changing the law from the current way it is, i.e. ‘if it’s not on a banned substance list’, then it’s legal, to the Napoleonic way of, ‘if it is not on an approved substance list’, then it is illegal.

We all know we want to do more with our diet i.e. eat better, and more quality foods…well when we finally get round to changing our dietary habits we would at least like to know that the choice of good, healthy, and most importantly SAFE food will be there waiting for us. Well not if this comes in…

They want to irradiate food at source and bring in mass genetically modified food, of course neither of these will be the first things that will come out of the law which we will see but it is the thin end of the wedge. The media suppression on this subject is amazing and I hadn’t even heard about it myself until January this year.

Well the petition against this new law is due to end this Saturday on 5th September, as I write this 56,721 people have signed this. It is the 2nd largest outstanding petition in the country which is outstanding when you think that the media coverage is zero towards it.
To the government your signature counts at least as a multiple of at least 1,000, i.e.for every email, letter, phone call or signature the government believes that there are at least 1,000 other people who simply couldn’t be bothered to do anything. Going by that statistic the government should see that if Codex became public that nearly the entire population of the UK would disagree with it!

We are all too busy and won’t get everything done today that we want to, but you could do this and maybe make a difference to your children's food for the future… If you are one of those that normally would think someone else will do it, hopefully you are right they will but if you are wrong then you are helping to commit us all to food that will harm our future and may shorten our lives.
flynt144 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2009, 08:12 PM   #2
iainl140285
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Petition the Prime Minister on Codex Alimentarius

Done
iainl140285 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2009, 08:19 PM   #3
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Done
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2009, 08:44 PM   #4
Vidya Moksha
Avalon Senior Member

thanks for this, signed and passed on as far as i can
Vidya Moksha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2009, 04:39 PM   #5
flynt144
Avalon Senior Member

Due to end this Saturday on 5th September !
flynt144 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2009, 10:21 PM   #6
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

damn missed it

he wont listen anyway hes a mind control moron. revolution is the ticket
pineal-pilot-in merkabah is offline   Reply With Quote