Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 02-28-2009, 03:02 AM   #1
brutus35
Avalon Senior Member

Default This is very interesting from "Blue Star"

Last October, there was for some time, much anger and hatred levelled at one Blossom Goodchild about a then coming event that she was privy to, that for all intent and purposes did not occur.
I responded to several posts on this forum, indicating that I believe Ms Goodchild to be sincere, and that I thought she believed that her information was derived from credible sources. I further stated that I believe that the event was a test to evaluate our readiness for such an event, and that if I was correct, then we failed miserably.
The following is an update from "Blue Star", who in my opinion, is to universal laws and principles, what neal boortz is to talk radio.
He says things that many will like to say, but will not. In otherwords he does not know what Political Correctness is..
Since the entire posting is very long, I only copied part of the segment which referenced the topic in review.
The complete update can be found at "godumentary.com"
YOU DECIDE..

2-25-09 to 4-25-09
"In Defense of the Realm"

Yes, as a direct result assassinations increased and average people were hunted down for speaking their truths. Bankers and their backers the politicians ruthlessly played with the economy, causing even more havoc and strife. But it was well worth it. Only a moronic individual would believe that GREAT CHANGE can take place without the intervention of displacement energies which must eradicate whatever the current situations are that are predicated on, “not for the people.” This world which was an “I, I, I,” “Me, Me, Me,” world will never be the same again. This planet was Created for a race of beings called “homo sapiens.” Now with the influx of so many Children of God who have been born-in or walked-in to participate in this healing process of the Earth and of the human race itself, the continued dissolution of the dark ones still left here is at an all time high and moving at such an accelerated pace, that at times their departures appear to be a giant blur. You ones need to understand that the same dark sources who had stayed behind here, had not only their human counterparts to carry on their evil deeds, but they had their own children and mates as well. Never underestimate the power and ability of a force that can shape-shift! This means that all that are NOT of the Light of all Lights must either depart this planet or be exterminated. The contamination must be eradicated in all of its gruesome forms; none shall be spared. This is why the healing process will begin again in a better, faster way in a few years on the Earth Star planet. In one sense it has already begun, BUT it has a long way to go. Each time an institution that originated as one focused on control falls, another but better one will be built. Think of it this way: When a diseased or badly infected part of the body has been discovered, it must be first CLEANSED, then the healing can commence.

Now, those of you ones who know me well should be in awareness that I am not one to ever give out information, “before it is time to do so.” This is also known as, “on a need to know basis.” I have bided my time and have decided that now is the time to speak of an event that took place that you need to know about. One of the main reasons I have waited is because of the human tendency to be impatient. When this occurs the average person will realize that he or she made rash judgment calls about something or someone and then feel compunction about their misdeeds. Although far be it for me to take away life’s pleasures, I do not choose to be one who tells about things that I feel should wait and be allowed to simmer until such time a body of people can properly and happily digest the situation. All right, in October of 2008, much joy and great hope was among the peoples of this world. Well, at least among the peoples who had heard of an event they could say, “Was long overdue, “and they heard of its coming through their grapevines. As usual, human nature being how it has been for so many centuries, the skeptics and the cynics were quick to ask for tangible proof that this incident would take place. To my way of thinking, unfortunately too many Earthizens fastened their hopes on this “alleged” to-be occurrence out of desperation and fear. Yes, I am speaking of the Mother Ship I can honestly tell you ones, NEVER have I seen or heard such wailing from so many peoples here as I did on October 15th.! The pitch and tone and FURY of the peoples was absolutely intense! HMM, now that I give this some thought, I have no doubt it will but rival the same sounds when peoples accept the fact that there is NO SECOND COMING.

You see, those peoples who had such NEED to believe were for the most part individuals who secretly hoped that the Ship was here to save them. Even though it WAS NOT and IS NOT an evacuation Ship. Although there were other reasons the waiting peoples had, these reasons were the ones that disturbed me so greatly. The Mother Ship, her commander and ALL the Star Keepers who WERE on board, should NEVER have been looked upon as some sort of, “Savior Force.” To those who did look upon these good Souls this way, I say, “perhaps you need a remedial course in self-anger management.” In times of great stress whether it is due to economic upheaval or is a part of personal pressures people are reacting to, those peoples will always look for a life boat even if they are trapped in a tidal wave. It is not really their survival instinct that is the cause of this behavior; rather it is their fears which have been compounded by other issues which cause the grievous loss of emotional and Spiritual stability. IN THESE INSTANCES their emotions run amuck. The more they believe that they are “not in control” of a situation, the more their state of stability will worsen. Of course I do indeed understand, as do all of my brethren, that the great anticipation so many of you ones shared regarding the incoming presence of the Mother Ship caused many individuals and groups of peoples to feel disappointed, lost, let down and other Earth terms that mean, “Not good.”

This in turn CAN and DOES increase one’s fear factor UNLESS the stability, the grounding-ness necessary for each person to maintain is visibly present. “Visibly present” means that either you have it or you do not. If you do, then this unshakable force will maintain constant vigilance over you on ALL levels, thereby preventing any weak spots or chagrin to occur when a planetary event is PRESUMED not to take place. You ones may think of this situation that occurred in October as, “a personal challenge.” When you feel up to it, test yourself and see how well you scored. No one will know how well you really fared except you and the entire Universe. Now, we did also see and hear the almost….”so-what” attitude exhibited by many who did not seem to either care if it happened or decided, “if it does, it does. No big deal.” How strange. What is there NOT to care about when this event was so portentous! The Souls who are the most evolved here on Terra however, although longing to be reunited with their beloved Star Keepers, were not upset, angry and most certainly not diffident about the NON-APPEARANCE of the Mother Ship. They simply accepted the fact that there were invasive actions that had been preplanned to not only interfere with her, but there would in all probability have caused a loss of human lives.

Now, HERE IS THE REST OF THE TRUTH. It was most unfortunate that the governments of the world were put on notice of the grand event that had been so carefully planned. Add to that the fact that too many people using the internet simply could not wait to spread the story around. One country even changed its voting schedule and the main issue there was the election of a new leader of the country! It was changed only a couple of weeks before the October event date, to coincide with the appearance of the Mother Ship. Coincidence? I think not!! THIS is what fear can do. It causes governments and everyday Earthizens to enter a state of eunuchism. All governments were “at the ready,” fully prepared to launch a deadly barrage of missiles and other advanced weapons at the Ship. Commands to destroy her were sent down the line to all other branches of military services WORLDWIDE. Now I ask you ones a question; let us put the boot on the other foot for a moment. IF our positions had been reversed and you were apprised of the world governments’ plans to implement a seek and destroy order while ignoring the fact that so many peoples here on the Earth Star planet would die painful deaths simply because they were “in the way,” WHAT would you have done? The governments had already decided that they could deal with collateral damage. That means YOU would be the collateral damage, and THEY would convince the peoples on this planet that WE had initiated an attack on them and on this world.

WHAT? Did you ones expect them to act in honor? Did you ones expect them to WANT the truth of our existences revealed to you in such a way, that no one could any longer disabuse the fact that we exist? Come now chelas, you forget where you are. This IS the Earth you know. The horrors that would have ensued as a result of the Mother appearing would have been terrible for Earthizens under those circumstances. All the ruling juntas agreed that they had a win-win situation; if the Ship did not appear then no one would know anything about the PROBABLE event. If it did…….These mostly male leaders and their administrations also counted upon the skeptics and the cynics to take ripe advantage of the no-show. And they surly have done that! The ruling bodies were in further states of glee because they KNEW that many who HAD BEEN believers would not longer believe and THAT is what they hoped for as an alternate ending to the situation. You see, it has always been easy for Earthizens to fall into the clutches of the unscrupulous leaders of this world. Each time one of you falters and stops believing, you empower these leaders and disempower yourself. So, for those among you ones who acted out in these many fashions while foolishly believing that you were “still alone,” I must tell you that I hope you have each learned a very powerful lesson. If you are willing to allow others to disenfranchise you from your beliefs and your inner knowing, then perhaps you were not ready for the Ship anyway. After all, those bogy man could not have succeeded in convincing people that we do not exist and were “never there,” if you had not let it happen.

Now, as always I rely on the “truth factor” and the learning curve necessary for your understanding when I am transmitting important information. So, if I have your attention now I shall proceed with more of the truth behind the “Tale of the Mother Ship.” It was decided unanimously by all of us and with the complete agreement of the God of this Universe and with the Creator as well, that to APPEAR here at that prescheduled timeline would have been too great of a cost to the Earth Star inhabitants. We are never presumptuous about the gross injuries and deaths that can occur when our presences are noted worldwide. We know better than that. So Earthizens, I always encourage you ones to have a “Plan B” at the helm whenever you are making decisions about any issues or any options you can exercise. Surely you ones do not think that I do that just for the fun of it now do you? Always chart an alternate course in this sense, so that no matter where you go or what you do, you have already Created ANOTHER doorway ready and open for you to use when convenient and/or necessary. Well, chelas, that is what we did as well. When there is an obstacle in your way, if you cannot go through it or over it, then go around it.

The timeline that was set for the “landing” here was vitally important; it was a set of gridline coordinates that would allow easy entry into this dimension for the Mother Ship. There simply was not any reason not to use that advantage to our own advantage, so to speak. What I am about to explain to you ones, is that the Mother Ship did indeed arrive here in all her glory! How is that for a coup! Although the sad part that most peoples here FORGOT that she could still safely arrive here CLOAKED, this IS IN FACT how she entered indeed. Now, I can tell you ones without any hesitation on my part that the Ship arrived in the western part of America at 2 a.m. MST, on October 15th. Granted she had many places on this world to visit however neither She nor her crew were in a rush. They had peoples to see, places to visit, and things to do. All ships have the ability to cloak themselves; just as do all of the most evolved Earthizens here, especially our walk-ins. We had great hopes that the cloaking instrumentation would not be necessary this time, however, as I stated earlier we could not risk harm to the peoples of this world by the careless actions of their government leaders.

Even if I attempted to explain the cloaking process, you still would not understand it, so I shall not begin a scientific explanation of that. Besides, BIG BROTHER IS LISTENING...BIG TIME! It is enough for you ones to know that when it is deemed imperative for our ships to do this, then they do. Now, you ones who have awaited this grand event with bated breath cannot possibly begin to conceive of how much more our peoples longed for this too! LEST YOU FORGET…all that we do for you, we do out of the deepest love, compassion, and our heart and Soul-felt conviction that you are each worth it. We see and hear each one on this planet, as does God. And as God does, we also feel your emotions, your anguish, your pains, your joys and your dreams, both those that have already been realized and those that are still yet to be. Because of our familial relationship with you, we continually strive to encourage you ones, to console you ones and to share our undying love for you, with you. Is that not enough? Can you do this much for us? We are joyful when we connect with you in all ways; even those times when we connect with you and you are oblivious of the occurrence. So it was that when all the preparations and last minute changes of plans had been accurately set into motion, the Ship and crew arrived here with hearts full to bursting with their love, laughter and excitement. It was indeed a monumental occasion. And you ones think YOU have waited a long time for this! Now, I wish to clarify a phrase that is sadly misunderstood here.

The phrase bandied about is, “First Contact.” What is misunderstood by so many, is that although we have indeed, as our ancestors before us, been a part of this Earth Star planet since her conception as a “home body,” we have been here both visibly as well as arriving here as our cloaked selves ever since. Nary has a generation ever passed here, of ANY culture, ANY race, that did not know us well. BUT, each time that Souls are wearing the form of mortality and encounter us in one way or another, for the first time CONSCIOUSLY in that life experience, IS FIRST CONTACT! So it was in October as well; Now, all of the good Souls aboard Ship had already marked their destinations here, those of their families and allies they would immediately CONTACT here and whatever “sightseeing” they wanted to engage in as well. You see, from our vantage point off-world we can see each Soul we are aligned with, each Soul who is Light and each Soul who has been tainted, or is dark. I suppose you could liken it to what the physical vehicle appears to look like when being x-rayed by a machine here. All Souls carry Light Beams, many also carry stars and star cluster formations within their individual magnetic fields. Each time an emotion is experienced by one of you, we see it magnified, sometimes to huge size. You are extremely luminous and sparkly when it is joy and love and the anticipation of things to come.

Because each of you ones radiate different colorations at any given moment, you can in this sense be detected by us as individuals rainbows. Although some seem to be walking volcanoes and tornados. Now, when we descend here for any reason, most especially during the October event, we can still see those things about you, but you are also seen as flesh and blood. Each member of the Ship who HAS a “bond” with someone living on this planet is magnetically drawn to that person or persons, post-haste. NO, you ones cannot possibly understand the bond of which I speak! There are no human words to describe this energy. It is indestructible, it is of God, it is ETERNAL. This is in part but one reason why there was so much excitement on the Ship. Now, so there are no misunderstandings about this; I deplore it when peoples try to quote me and “get it wrong!” There was not any one race of the Star Keeper Forces here. Remember please, our Forces are a conglomerate effort designating each race of our life forms. Some were ambassadors from other systems; many were Pleiadian and Arcturian, but many others were from home worlds that had requested their Children’s presences here on this planet, so the Children themselves could provide aid to the peoples on the planet when they could and still experience a different type of life, one that is most definitely, “not like home.”

Well but of course there was some mild disappointment among the groups aboard Ship. It lasted but a few minutes; for these ones were going to make the most of every nanosecond they spent here, even if they could not be uncloaked and waving to the world as a whole. See, there is always a plan, “B.” Now, as soon as the Ship was set into a type of holding pattern here on the planet, the different peoples of many races debarked immediately and went to visit their beloved ones. I tell you, it was a reunion to behold!! This one set into motion a gargantuan energy wave that still has not ceased. The Earthizens our races were in immediate contact with had no real problem, for the most part, understanding what was happening. The inexplicable had happened for many, but NOT for all peoples here. The reactions of our Earth Cousins, especially our walk-ins, upon encountering us…in the flesh, so to speak…ranged from hilarious, to ludicrous to absolute shock absolutely…and a few other emotions in-between. Conversations were initiated immediately by our peoples; obviously I trust you understand that these were all telepathic communications, with the exception of some geometric language used with walk-ins and a few others who are not.

Now, I suppose the term “bug eyed,” is the best one I can think of to use when describing the overwhelming sense of understanding and UN-conditional love experienced by the contacted Earthizens. Their responses, well except for those who stayed in shock for a bit, was immediate. There were many, many of our beloved ones quietly waiting for us, so quietly in fact that they were not the least bit nonplussed when we arrived. Furthermore, their entire attitude was sooooo laid back, .that it bordered on the hilarious. You see, everything was completely “normal” to these ones. At least it was their definition of normal. Ancient warriors were also aboard Ship for the reason of revisiting in person those they had fought alongside with in battle long, long ago…some during the crusades here on the Earth Star. Others during war encounters on other planets while protecting worlds from the invasive actions of the evildoers. Ancient mentors who were on board came to revisit their former students while beaming…literally…with pride at their students’ accomplishments and the students’ dedication to God and the planet. Some who arrived had been former shipmates in earlier times; some were former commanders of the ones still now on Earth. Each Star Keeper here had a personal and planetary reason for rekindling their associations with the ones they visited. Now, here is where the importance of consciousness entered into the picture: Our Star Keepers could NOT connect with the Souls who were not receptive to our existence. Nor could they connect with those who had so ruthlessly tossed asunder their belief of our appearance and instead chose to believe it was not going to happen.

For the sake of simplifying the issue I will simply be referring to all those who were visited as, “the hosts,” and our Star Keepers who descended as, “our Children.” Now, many of the hosts who were not able to see or clearly hear our Children felt a warm, engulfing energy which in some cases caused the hosts to feel a bit lightheaded. Some of the hosts were certain that “something” was nearby; a few hosts actually figured it out. Many hosts who are natural sensitives connected on an empathic level rather than on a physical level. Much information and greetings were sent to the hosts who were not evolved enough to be in total awareness of the event. Some of these hosts did indeed pick up on that, while others did not. Some hosts felt a sense of euphoria accompanied by a surreal feeling. For many it was an empirical moment in time. Obviously, hosts would experience this visitation differently simply because each person IS different here. No, none of our Children were dismayed by any lack of recognition; it was to be expected. Many hosts, who did not connect with them in the other manner, saw brief glimpses of “something,” and tiny flashes of light, color and some faint resemblance to facial features. No, it did not matter whether an individual was indoors or outdoors; wherever they were, so were our Children. Now, long before the “landing” here, it had been decided that many envoys would remain here on the Earth Star planet with their hosts.

These Children had multitasking to perform here and this was the best time for them to engage in this type of work. There are so many reasons why this was imperative on their parts. I will not give you all the reasons but here are a few: Engaging in a learning experience for those Children who had never been on the Earth Star before. Studying firsthand the environmental situations here by the comparison of the samples of different geographic locations with the samples of what we have that is well known to provide the best minerals and chemicals, so to speak, for a healthy, fruitful Terra. Using instruments that accurately calibrate soil, water and air depletions. Studying the various modifications that are being used here by the pharmaceutical drug companies and learning FIRST HAND of the outmoded and dangerous practices still being implemented by physicians and those in the psychiatric fields. All these and much more. The correct analysis of theses situations and the suggested remedies needed to rectify the problems determined by our technician Children was sent to the Mother Ship and then effortlessly transmitted to the home planets as well. Other of our Children who either are future walk-ins or had been walk-ins in a previous incarnation, quickly aligned with the walk-in brethren here on the planet. I will speak more about that in a moment…”my time”. Now, many of our Children were also studying all the waterways here on this world, some at the same time.

Many comparative studies began as a means of determining even more what possible and probable damages to expect here to the water in the next few years or so. In other words Chelas, all stones were overturned and looked under to see what was REALLY there again, FIRST HAND. Briefly stated, wherever there was life, that is where the Children were. Yes, that includes all their contact with the animals, ALL animal types. None were forgotten. Now, as I mentioned a bit ago, walk-ins uniting with walk-ins is a practical and much needed connection by both parties. So it was that when walk-ins AS WELL AS THOSE WHO WERE NOT, sought out the walk-in brethren living here in mortal form, it was a time of high de-LIGHT! Still is by the way. You see, many of our Children who arrived on the Mother Ship have never left Terra. SURPRISE!

Last edited by Kathleen; 02-28-2009 at 03:45 AM. Reason: fix link
brutus35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2009, 06:17 AM   #2
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: This is very interesting from "Blue Star"

Well if that is the case, why didnt they get in contact with Ms Goodchild and let her know, instead of letting her suffer a brutal character assassination.

Personally, my first instinct on reading this is to call BS - it simply looks like the people that organized the first episode through BG are trying to reload the propaganda gun ready to perpetrate some more mischief.

Of course, I could be wrong.

A..
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2009, 08:58 PM   #3
brutus35
Avalon Senior Member

Interesting "V', I get your drift..
But without even thinking much, I can immediately give two (2) reasons
(1) Blue Star was not the entity who contacted goodchild in the first place.
(2) Depended on her mental framework she would have done exactly what she did in the first place. publicised the event. In otherwords re-alerted the PTB.
(3) Individual responsibility: evreyone must be responsible for their actions or inactions.
(4) This is not a time to baby anyone: humans need to grow-up
(5) Defending or protecting goodchild would have prevented vast knowledge of the current frame of mind of many humans, which I think is vital to any mission of that type.
Oooooops, that was more than two: sorry about that mate, got a little carried away...
brutus35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2009, 10:23 PM   #4
Steve_G

Sorry Brutus, I don't want to offend you or anyone else, but this is my take.

The core message of that masterpiece is this: we didn't show up when we said we would and it was entirely your fault because you didn't live up to our expectations. You weren't good enough. There were a few that were and they had a FANTASTIC time with us; what a shame you hadn't behaved well enough to deserve that.

If that isn't a standard religious guilt trip in new age clothing I don't know what is. The closest comparison I can think of is Santa Claus. It's child psychology at its worst and most emotionally manipulative.