Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 02-19-2009, 10:40 PM   #1
Machinamentum
Avalon Senior Member

Default Esoteric Agenda2 - KYMATICA

YAY!!!

KYMATICA
Machinamentum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2009, 11:00 AM   #2
Machinamentum
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Esoteric Agenda2 - KYMATICA

Has anyone here even seen Esoteric Agenda? Well If you have or haven't Kymatica is a must see, especially for the people who linger around this site. Kymatica recaps some info from Esoteric Agenda, plus more info into human evolution in a better produced film.

Let me know what you think..
Old 02-20-2009, 12:07 PM   #3
One One Seven
Avalon Senior Member

I haven't had time to finish it, but from what I've seen it is a truely great video
One One Seven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2009, 09:43 PM   #4
Machinamentum
Avalon Senior Member

(TalismanicIdols) - The questions that have remained timeless and profound throughout history have been all but left for dead. There have been messages left in scripture, archeological remains, shamanic traditions, philosophy, poetry, art and music. As we move closer to an apex of technological and intellectual information, we find ourselves farther and farther away from feeling any comfort or wholeness within our hearts and souls. Yet even though the concept of spirituality should have been long gone by now, we are seeing an awakening among people and a growing desire for truth. For the first time in history we are finding that there are no sole saviors or lone prophets to guide us, but a whole race waking from a sleep that has brought this world to the brink of destruction. In a world where Apocalyptic catastrophes seem inevitable, we must look at the solutions in a whole new manner. As the latest quantum mechanics and metaphysics are just being discovered, we notice that we are not moving forward, but returning to a consciousness that the ancient shamans, mystics and sages have left for us. It is a new age. An age for responsibility and stewardship. And as we begin to look for answers in the world within, the world without will reflect. In this new age, we will discover that we are all one mind, one organism, and one spirit. We are the savior we have been waiting for
Old 02-20-2009, 10:05 PM   #5
Machinamentum
Avalon Senior Member

Old 02-23-2009, 02:33 AM   #6
Machinamentum
Avalon Senior Member

Wow, only one response for this thread..

Thank you, one one seven.

The rest of you are posers.

If anyone knows of anything better to watch bring it!

Or else I want your rebut.

Love and Respect
Old 02-23-2009, 02:42 AM   #7
One One Seven
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Machinamentum View Post
Wow, only one response for this thread..

Thank you, one one seven.

The rest of you are posers.

If anyone knows of anything better to watch bring it!

Or else I want your rebut.

Love and Respect
Haha yeah, well the video was really one of those relaxing, extremely informative spiritual type videos May I recommend the lecture from the physics prof. of the University of Boulder Colerado on exponential growth if you haven't already seen it.
One One Seven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2009, 06:11 AM   #8
Machinamentum
Avalon Senior Member

Human exponential Growth is very important, it's like the shadow self regarding our responsibility on this planet. Information that needs to be known, especially to help understand proper statics. I've seen half that video and it's in que to be finished with other videos. Very good video but if your not to cunning with calculus or math it might be a bit rough. Problem with human exponential growth is the chaos element, new innovation of ideas & technology and changing lifestyles. Who knows, if we get our act together we might explore space and there is a ton of room there.