Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Health / Alternative Medicine

Notices

Old 09-28-2009, 03:19 PM   #1
Connecting with Sauce
Avalon Senior Member

Default parasite cleanse internally using THIS!!!

I heard this mentioned on 1radionetwork with regards internal cleanses and zapping the parasites within. The best way is to use a device which contacts them directly by passing it through you!

http://www.parasiteremedies.com/

The part of tape worm shown in the picture really does make you want to get zapping...

This device is a Russian device which you swallow and it travels through your digestion system zapping as it goes using it's internal battery!!!

I'm going to give it a try so will let you know when mine arrives...
Connecting with Sauce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2009, 03:26 PM   #2
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: parasite cleanse internally using THIS!!!

oh totally freaking me out over here. I haven't even eaten anything today and I am still sick. OH MY

Bob beck sells that in the USA but I never seen the after results. Oh CMON
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2009, 03:40 PM   #3
Swanny
I dont need a label !

How do you know you have a tape worm in you??
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2009, 03:43 PM   #4
rhythm
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swanny View Post

You feel all wiggly...
rhythm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2009, 03:47 PM   #5
Connecting with Sauce
Avalon Senior Member

I assume if you take it and nothing comes out... you have no tape worm... Or one that likes shocking news

Mine should be here in a few days...

Truthseeker... Sorry I suggest you don't look at the liver stones thread either as there are some LOVELY pictures on there too

I have a Bob Beck external zapper but this is the first time I've seen this device so I'll let you all know how I get on with it 2-3 days it will be here...
Old 09-28-2009, 03:53 PM   #6
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Connecting with Sauce View Post
I assume if you take it and nothing comes out... you have no tape worm... Or one that likes shocking news

Mine should be here in a few days...

Truthseeker... Sorry I suggest you don't look at the liver stones thread either as there are some LOVELY pictures on there too

I have a Bob Beck external zapper but this is the first time I've seen this device so I'll let you all know how I get on with it 2-3 days it will be here...
Thanks for the warning. I can go forever and not care to see that either.
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2009, 04:40 PM   #7
Connecting with Sauce
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mntruthseeker View Post
Thanks for the warning. I can go forever and not care to see that either.
I'd hate for you not to view the thread just because of this as you'd miss out on some great health benefits number one being an enhanced immune system... essential for the coming months I'd say.
Old 10-03-2009, 08:21 AM   #8
Connecting with Sauce
Avalon Senior Member

Well it arrived yesterday all packaged up and battery full!!!

It has been launched on it's first mission

I'll keep you posted on results

I woke tis morning to some pulsing inside me... no discomfort just aware it is still working somewhere within...
Old 10-03-2009, 09:02 AM   #9
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Let the battle commence
Old 10-03-2009, 09:06 AM   #10
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Let the battle commence
swanny i have a remedy for you..........a can of beans.... good for everything...
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2009, 09:21 AM   #11
TraineeHuman
Avalon Senior Member

In her book The cure for all diseases, Dr Hulda Clarke claims that the majority of "colds" and probably some of the "flu" episodes you have are caused by tapeworm inside you. Hulda says that a typical tapeworm lifetime in your body might be a dozen or twenty years, and that while the tapeworm is alive it creates a membrane which insulates it. But when it dies, that membrane bursts, and only then do you get unwell. And you get unwell because the tapeworm usually has had a cold or flu virus being a parasite on the tapeworm while the tapeworm has been a parasite on you. She also claims it's common for a person to have a dozen or so tapeworms somewhere in their body.

Dr Clarke's claims may sound outrageous, but she publicly claims she has had a 95% success rate of fully curing advanced cancer patients for decades. The American Medical Association spent millions trying to sue her for malpractice about 10 years ago, but despite all their efforts were unable to get one cent.
TraineeHuman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2009, 09:42 AM   #12
TheObserver
Avalon Senior Member

The fantastic journey through sauce. Now i must ask, you don't have an endoscope do you?!!
TheObserver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2009, 04:25 PM   #13
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Well it arrived yesterday all packaged up and battery full!!!

It has been launched on it's first mission

I'll keep you posted on results

I woke tis morning to some pulsing inside me... no discomfort just aware it is still working somewhere within...
I'm watching this thread.....waiting for some exciting news

Hey, can the little zapper be rescued and re-used (sounds gross) or is it a one time deal
waitinginthewings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2009, 01:12 AM   #14
Ross H
Project Avalon Moderator

Quote:
In the OLD days they would starve you...then place a piece of meat on the back of your tongue and wait...tape worm would travel up the throat to the tongue where a-waiting person would grab it and pull it out!

True story!

I think certain worms are good for your health.

In the late 50's-through the 60's they introduced mass worming (pill form) through out the western world.

After a few years there was a dramatic rise in Asthma, skin conditions. There is a possible link here?

Eliminating ALL worms/parasite's may not be the best idea?

I'm no Doctor so perhaps I'm barking up the wrong tree?

However I use twice yearly a 'ANALEPTIC' spring cleanse. VERM-EXPEL This is a product made by Malcolm Harker M.H.D from New Zealand.

It contains: Green Walnut husk
Wormwood leaf
Clove
Thyme
Cayenne
Licorice
Kelp
Ginger
Orange
Vanilla
Celtic seasalt
Himalayan seasalt
Vitaman E
Potassium Chloride
Potassium Iodide
Hydrogen Peroxide
U.V Light treated Rainwater

A very powerful cleanse! but must be taken in small doses.

Hop this is helpful

Peace

jross
Ross H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2009, 01:18 AM   #15
Stargazer1965
Hall Monitor

Quote:
Let the battle commence
I guess they don't have a PC near the TP....Anyone know them personally to check on them??
Stargazer1965 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2009, 08:24 AM   #16
Connecting with Sauce
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by waitinginthewings View Post
Hey, can the little zapper be rescued and re-used (sounds gross) or is it a one time deal
I suppose this is up to the owner. Mine was washed, dropped in iodised water, collidial silver and then sent on mission two. The sellers of the said item 'advise' against it obviously for legal purposed.

I had small leg pulses yesterday and today which were funnily but didn't stop me doing my everyday things. Retrieval was a little bit messy but nothing a sieve a brush and some bleach couldn't fix...

Old 10-04-2009, 09:30 PM   #17
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Can I have a go with it???
Old 10-04-2009, 10:59 PM   #18
Stargazer1965
Hall Monitor

Quote:
Swanny...that's just wrong...In any language...any country
Stargazer1965 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2009, 03:24 PM   #19
Connecting with Sauce
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
It's probably best to invest in your own and a sieve of course Asda do a great one for 79p... bleech brings it back up to kitchen white
Old 10-05-2009, 03:44 PM   #20
Kulapops
Avalon Senior Member

I'd have thought your insides were so clear by now Sauce that it would come out cleaner than it went in ??

Think I'll 'pass' on this one... not sure about the sporadic use of electricity inside the body... but it will be interesting to know if you've got any tapeworms though.

Keep us wriggling...

K
Kulapops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2009, 05:43 PM   #21
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member

Connecting with Sauce.......have you had any results yet........any big evidence that this works.....................we're waiting
waitinginthewings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2009, 04:19 AM   #22
Connecting with Sauce
Avalon Senior Member

I've not seen any large wrigger's come out but I just wanted to be sure I'm clear... so it was an experiment... Maybe I was already clear after 4 flushes... but I know my friend 'The S.E.E.D.' has just done 3 days of 7 oils for a parasite cleanse and had results...

I plan to get the oils too and place them in capsules like he did. I'll get details of this too and place it on this thread once I know...

as for the zapper... Maybe I was clear of parasites after the 4th liver flush as this came out...

5th passage of the 4th flush

Now part of the flush means you're actually empty of food (short fast and lots of epsom salts which means the white rubbery things are not food or chinese as some people said on the liver flush thread... My view is these were maybe IN my Liver but blocked by the last green fat stones / balls in the sieve.

I'm on day 4 or so of my kidney cleanse so I'm pushing ahead with the detox in general and the zapper is just a part of it... come friday it will be going in again for mission 3! I want re-entry in to this world to happen on a weekend away from work time
Old 10-06-2009, 09:24 AM   #23
Swanny
I dont need a label !

I think you need to eat soon or you will turn yourself inside out
Old 10-06-2009, 10:09 AM   #24
Baron
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I've not seen any large wrigger's come out but I just wanted to be sure I'm clear... so it was an experiment... Maybe I was already clear after 4 flushes... but I know my friend 'The S.E.E.D.' has just done 3 days of 7 oils for a parasite cleanse and had results...

I plan to get the oils too and place them in capsules like he did. I'll get details of this too and place it on this thread once I know...

as for the zapper... Maybe I was clear of parasites after the 4th liver flush as this came out...

5th passage of the 4th flush

Now part of the flush means you're actually empty of food (short fast and lots of epsom salts which means the white rubbery things are not food or chinese as some people said on the liver flush thread... My view is these were maybe IN my Liver but blocked by the last green fat stones / balls in the sieve.

I'm on day 4 or so of my kidney cleanse so I'm pushing ahead with the detox in general and the zapper is just a part of it... come friday it will be going in again for mission 3! I want re-entry in to this world to happen on a weekend away from work time
Are you feeling any better after having done this? Any weight loss other than the fast etc?

Certainly looks an interesting device!

Regards
Baron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2009, 10:52 AM   #25
Connecting with Sauce
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron View Post
Are you feeling any better after having done this? Any weight loss other than the fast etc?

Certainly looks an interesting device!

Regards
I wouldn't say I feel any worse. But based on the other cleanses and detoxes I'm doing I'd say it didn't harm me either. And I'm very well already so in someone ill from parasites it could make a huge difference. I just want to make sure I'm as good as I can be. My digestion does seem to be improved and I do seem to be passing more diegested food but this could be the extra bile from my less blocked liver or the improved digestive track. I have also used Colosan a few times which is magnesium peroxide from what I've researched.

I've lost about 3-4 kg from the start of the flushing / detoxing. And I feel a lot more centred and less effected by what is going on around me if that makes sence. I would attribute it to a lot of things but mostly the liver flush! If you haven't got you apple juice and Epsom salts ready I'd go shopping right now! I've recently posted another liver cleanse link (in that thread) which highlights exactly the protocol which Andreas Moritz recommends in his book. I'd really get the book and read it though as the info in there is the best £7 I've spend on a health book. I feel MUCH better from it. If I was ill however I would try everything to get better... I'm not but I'm still trying everything

If however you are after a quick fix which doesn't require any effort... there aren't any which don't store up trouble for later. Painkillers, anti-biotics, operations, all are quick fixes which is like sticking a sticker over the warning light on the dashboard of a car when the oil light comes on! Or removing the bulb... It gives instant relief from the issue but sooner or later the engine will start to make wierd noises... I equate the liver to the oil filter of a car. I'm an automotive engineer A filter change on a car is easier for me but the protocol I followed was just as easy it is food/drink and a slight change of lifestyle for a few weeks/months.