Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Whistleblowers - Unvetted by Camelot > The Watcher

Notices

Old 12-30-2009, 11:04 PM   #226
Kari Lynn
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: THE WATCHER Directional Change

Oh, okay, you twisted my arm!
this one, I don't recall an answer to, and I was kind of curious myself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacqui D View Post
Thanks for answering my questions Barry, i feel many will know this info regarding elders/custodians/ there is a lot of knowledge out there just like to define which is which, so in your eyes some of the greys are benevolent because they do get a pretty dumb deal by most.
That has put things in perspective for me.
Can you tell me are the greys a race with consciousness and are they recognised as a race from original source if there are good greys out there i would guess they were but like all races there are good and bad in all. I read somewhere that the greys just want to be recognised as a race of there own.
Also when you said at the age of two you were pulled back (my words) can't remember what you actually said now but was a higher self brought forward then perhaps one of these elders?
Are you a guardian/elder/custodian, this is why the artefact had to be augmentated because you now reside in a human body.
And may i ask have you been brought forward from the future to be here at this time?
Which in itself gives questions that a possible end time scenario could be played out so much so that it was felt these elders should be here.
The name with which you use for your avatar says it all really i know but i am interested in these elders/higher beings can you tell us more about the guardians if possible, you have mentioned seeding planets yes and being watchers over them, do we have a name then of the original elders i'm digging i know i am trying to get this all correct.
Kari Lynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2009, 11:35 PM   #227
ellie
Avalon Senior Member

Kari-Lynn, hope you dont mind me butting in Barry, but there are many different thoughts on greys. Some believe that they are our future ourselves who have come back to try and change their future.

Some say they are the droids of the reptilians or other ETs. People have them working alongside humans in the Dulce labs. There are so many different theories out there it actually makes my head spin.

I do have a theory as far as most abductees seeing these guys and that is they only got to see them as abductees because tptb did make an agreement with them in exchange for knowledge. In other words we got sold out..............as per usual...............bartered.

But even before I logged on here as a member and saw a thread on how to stop abductions in their tracks I told my adult kids that if they ever found themselves in that situation to call on my favourite Archangel St Michael or Jesus or angels. See I am spiritual and believe in them as well as the other stuff.

Hope you don't mind Barry hon, spirit just moved to speak to Kari-Lynn.
ellie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2009, 11:37 PM   #228
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Okey Dokey, get round to answering these shortly............
THEWATCHER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2009, 11:38 PM   #229
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellie View Post
Kari-Lynn, hope you dont mind me butting in Barry, but there are many different thoughts on greys. Some believe that they are our future ourselves who have come back to try and change their future.

Some say they are the droids of the reptilians or other ETs. People have them working alongside humans in the Dulce labs. There are so many different theories out there it actually makes my head spin.

I do have a theory as far as most abductees seeing these guys and that is they only got to see them as abductees because tptb did make an agreement with them in exchange for knowledge. In other words we got sold out..............as per usual...............bartered.

But even before I logged on here as a member and saw a thread on how to stop abductions in their tracks I told my adult kids that if they ever found themselves in that situation to call on my favourite Archangel St Michael or Jesus or angels. See I am spiritual and believe in them as well as the other stuff.

don't mind at all, will respond to this too shortly
Old 12-31-2009, 12:12 AM   #230
Kari Lynn
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

Thanks Ellie,
I have almost no experiences with aliens that would be considered typical greys, reptiles. I have one recalled memory of a reptile reaching it's arm inside a tube for me. Of course, I was terrified of it. trying to avoid it.
But I'm not sure it's a real memory or planted or what. It's just something odd and out of place.
I've seen many UFOs and in 2006, even saw one landed in the farm field between my neighbors house and mine. It was so huge, that I could litterally see the roof of the neighbors house from under the belly of the craft. I went in my house, locked all the doors, crawled under the covers, and promptly fell asleep.
If I am an alien abductie, they're really good at keeping me memory free.
Most of the abduction I have a memory of, and marks, bruises, broken bones and such, were milabs. And even that landed craft, I'm not so sure it wasn't a military vehicle, instead of a UFO. Like a black triangle or something. I couldn't really see it, as it gave off such light in my direction, like stadium lights, that all I could see of the craft was the sillouette of it. It was HUGE!
Old 12-31-2009, 12:23 AM   #231
ellie
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kari Lynn View Post
Thanks Ellie,
I have almost no experiences with aliens that would be considered typical greys, reptiles. I have one recalled memory of a reptile reaching it's arm inside a tube for me. Of course, I was terrified of it. trying to avoid it.
But I'm not sure it's a real memory or planted or what. It's just something odd and out of place.
I've seen many UFOs and in 2006, even saw one landed in the farm field between my neighbors house and mine. It was so huge, that I could litterally see the roof of the neighbors house from under the belly of the craft. I went in my house, locked all the doors, crawled under the covers, and promptly fell asleep.
If I am an alien abductie, they're really good at keeping me memory free.
Most of the abduction I have a memory of, and marks, bruises, broken bones and such, were milabs. And even that landed craft, I'm not so sure it wasn't a military vehicle, instead of a UFO. Like a black triangle or something. I couldn't really see it, as it gave off such light in my direction, like stadium lights, that all I could see of the craft was the sillouette of it. It was HUGE!
You know with everything I intuitively get, researched etc I have never seen an actual ufo I have to say, but that doesn't mean I dont know their there as well as my protectors because when I call on them they have Never let me down.

Your experience is sending signals to me about what this was. If ever anything remotely like this happens again remember the thread on here about how to protect yourself and use it.....................it Will work Kari-Lynn, it will work my love.
ellie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2009, 01:02 AM   #232
bosr
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by THEWATCHER View Post
I can resume my timeline if thats what people wish certainly, lets see what response we get here..............
Yes, please continue.
bosr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2009, 02:17 AM   #233
Kari Lynn
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
You know with everything I intuitively get, researched etc I have never seen an actual ufo I have to say, but that doesn't mean I dont know their there as well as my protectors because when I call on them they have Never let me down.
Oh yes, I do have spiritual beings that protect me. I've felt them. Didn't mean to sound like I didn't believe. lol.
Quote:
Your experience is sending signals to me about what this was. If ever anything remotely like this happens again remember the thread on here about how to protect yourself and use it.....................it Will work Kari-Lynn, it will work my love.
I was certainly praying that night. rofl. I've no idea if anything happened. No memory only of seeing the craft there in the field.
It was probably about a little after 11 pm. I saw my hubby off to work, and then while still outside, putting stuff away I noticed it out in the field. Look at it intently trying to figure out what it was, when I realized it wasn't anything a farmer would have that could possibly be that big, I ran for the house. lol. I'm such a big chicken. Sometimes I wish I had been brave enough to walk up to it.
It was half way between my house and the neighbors house, which is about 300 yrds, so was probably about 150 to 200 yds from me. It was about the length of a foot ball field, so probably 100 yds and as I said, it stood up tall enough that I could look under the belly of it, and see the neighbors roof! That's when I realized it couldn't possibly be any sort of farm machinery. There's nothing that tall! lol.
I don't even know of any military planes I've seen that stand up that high on legs. Unless this new top secret triangle and such does. ?

Last edited by Kari Lynn; 12-31-2009 at 02:35 AM.
Old 12-31-2009, 09:30 AM   #234
ExhaLatioN
Avalon Senior Member

[QUOTE=Kari Lynn] I've no idea if anything happened. No memory only of seeing the craft there in the field.
It was probably about a little after 11 pm. I saw my hubby off to work, and then while still outside, putting stuff away I noticed it out in the field. Look at it intently trying to figure out what it was, when I realized it wasn't anything a farmer would have that could possibly be that big, I ran for the house. lol. I'm such a big chicken. Sometimes I wish I had been brave enough to walk up to it.

sometimes you have to be brave and not listen to the voice that tells you to run. trigger your anger inside you and dont let anyone invade your private space. we are all powerful gods so dont let anyone push you around.
fear is one tricky booger, just when you think you have it undercontrolled.

it finds a way out..........

Last edited by ExhaLatioN; 12-31-2009 at 09:35 AM.
ExhaLatioN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2009, 01:20 PM   #235
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

It's kinda of scary Kari love i know when you see these things and i know how you felt believe me.
I have seen ufo's since i was 7 years of age frightened me then being so young these were the cigar shape ones.
The last big one i saw was in the early 80's first of it's kind and now i know it was military, black triangle stelph type vehicle, if only i knew then what i know now.
What i don't understand today is they have the ability to cloak themselves so why do they bother being visible to people there has been a lot of sightings over the past few years.
The only answer i have come up with is that they want us to know, the more people that see them the more people believe.
You mentioned Kari you wanted to go asleep Hm! well this is a form of mind control dear,the same when some start talking about these things, you get no response or they start falling asleep on you i have noticed this a lot. When i talk to my hubby i have to say to him, stay awake this important because if i don't remember this you will have to. But more than once he's gone!!!
Jacqui D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2009, 05:19 PM   #236
Kari Lynn
Avalon Senior Member

Yes, fear is quite often how they have controlled me in past events. It's quite effective. Works well with armies, masses of people, etc... Hard to get a handle on sometimes. My instinct is fear and flight. But when cornered I do fight. Hence the broken shoulder, broken toes, bruises, etc........ I gotta learn to quit stabbing myself in the foot! Maybe wear steel toed shoes to bed! ROFL.

It wasn't so much that I wanted to go to sleep, as it was bed time, and I crawled under for self protection. I didn't really think I would be able to go to sleep, because I was so scared, but I was out like a light switch flipped.

I sort of have the feeling it was military. Triangle maybe. Not sure though, as I said all I could see was a big black sillouette and blinding lights pointed my direction. Lighting the entire area up like day light. Funny no else in the neighborhood saw it.
But it was HUGE. Bigger than a stealth bomber even. Perhaps it was a little of both? Alien and Military. ?

Gotta run to town. Got paid! lol.
back later. KariLynn
Old 12-31-2009, 08:00 PM   #237
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

A very Happy New Year is wished to all from The Watcher
Old 12-31-2009, 10:51 PM   #238
sunflower
Avalon Senior Member

And a Happy New Year back to you, Barry. Best wishes and perfect health for all the members of the King family in 2010.
sunflower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2010, 03:22 AM   #239
Kari Lynn
Avalon Senior Member

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

I've got almost 3 hours before my new year!
Old 01-01-2010, 04:06 PM   #240
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Happy New Year 2010
Old 01-01-2010, 10:35 PM   #241
Kari Lynn
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Barry,
So what do the PTB have in mind for 2010?
Old 01-02-2010, 04:53 PM   #242
no caste
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I believe I briefly mentioned the reasons behind the 5 earlier in the other thread. Since age 2 when I died and was brought back, but not as before, if you get my drift, it has been destined for me to be part of an OPI long term plan to protect this planet or blow it away depending on certain circumstances. I am one of the 5. The other 4 reside in USA, Russia, India and Australia. James is not connected to the 5 in any way but might have different connections in a different manner. The 5 in turn will produce 5 more as the cycle turns. There will always be 5. I cannot say too much here but certain events and procedures took place during July to September last year which was directly connected with 5 furthering 5 more. I'm itching to say but am instructed not to at this time. You are a very kind warm hearted and compassionate Lady, you have a good heart which I appreciate and thankyou for. Your support and kind words here help a great deal, helping myself and no doubt James too thru the darkness we travel.
Hi Watcher -

Is it possible that this is a part of programming - 'You are one in 5' - the emphasis and importance of protecting 5 artifacts? It would (as a self-sustaining meme) be an 'end game' goal, i.e. if not you then others, to manifest certain results.

It justifies the actions of certain individuals and seems to be a ruse. It makes people DO what they otherwise might not want to, an idea to act on, i.e. a '5 artifact' mental aide.

Had to ask - and Happy New Year. Hope all is well with the family.
no caste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2010, 06:25 PM   #243
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Be back on track with answering questions and posting further data as soon as can. Still having some medical probs at home and chaotic sleeping patterns all round. Thankyou all for your kind patience
Old 01-03-2010, 07:09 PM   #244
Kari Lynn
Avalon Senior Member

Hi
Was wondering...... okay have to set up scenario.
When I went to hospital few times for surgery through out my life, I'm such a big chicken.
Most every single time, the anesthesiologist would stroke my hair at forehead or temple.
So I was thinking that must be some part of their medical training, to keep patients calm. (works on me every time. lol)
And then in talking about Milabs and such, few of us recall such calming effects being applied in milabs, and rv's and such.
So....... was wondering if operatives of such programs, black ops, milabs, psy-ops who come in contact with milab victims, etc.....
are trained such touches to calm also.
Not sure if it would be called same thing, but when thinking of it on training my horses. It's called the T-Touch.
It also works on Animals! lol.
Old 01-03-2010, 07:11 PM   #245
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Happy New Year 2010
HAPPY NEW YEAR to YOU ~ what direction do you believe things will take in 2010 ???
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2010, 08:14 PM   #246
Agape
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE eXchanger View Post
HAPPY NEW YEAR to YOU ~ what direction do you believe things will take in 2010 ???
Try new direction if you want to call New Year ?

Else why..

Best regards and wishes Susan

Disclosure Unit is on holidays .

Only i am working ..

A
Agape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2010, 08:53 PM   #247
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agape View Post
Try new direction if you want to call New Year ?

Else why..

Best regards and wishes Susan

Disclosure Unit is on holidays .

Only i am working ..

A
yes, AGAPE, always works
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2010, 08:55 PM   #248
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Regarding events of Xmas eve. After what looked like slow but sure recovery we find ourselves again with this medical emergency. But there is a twist which tags onto the current situation which I cannot post here until some sort of verification has been obtained. Only placing this here as insurance and that a few trusted individuals will receive an email from me re this evenings events. This statement is purely for the record should things turn more darker. Sorry to be cryptic but no choice. Barry
Old 01-03-2010, 10:03 PM   #249
eleni
Avalon Senior Member

I'm sorry to hear this......I hope it gets better for you in your house and a speedy recovery.

That said.....they are targeting people lately.........I also can't say much but I was targeted on New Years Eve along with a few other people heavily *involved*.

We did get some kind of verification along those lines.......in my case I was alone NYE and a copter made a beeline for my bedroom whilst I was in bed.....
This copter was fitted with a semi circuclar group of infra red lights.......
We feel that psychotronics were directed at us........

I had been on the phone with 2 whistleblowers for several hours prior........

Just before I was targeted- they were emailing me to tell me to watch out -
needless to say we were all heavily targeted and I've been quite ill since
(so have they).

I was also given information pertaining to an *event* that is a red flag operation- similar to 911........coming down the pike.........
eleni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 08:13 PM   #250
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Brief update. Home 20 now sealed and secured from any possible outside EM interference, be it human or technology. team suggested various security measures to be upped from previous levels, all complied with. Secondary target was about to fall but effects subsiding since measures put in place. Primary target recovering slowly. The less actual data I post concerning this matter the safer it will be. Thankyou for your patience.