Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Health / Alternative Medicine

Notices

Old 11-20-2008, 11:29 PM   #276
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Default Re: Miracle Mineral Supplement.

I'm back up to 10 drops again tonite

Thx from me as well, don't know if it's done anything physically to me yet but I'm happy
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2008, 11:29 PM   #277
alice goes nuts....
Avalon Senior Member

yes i know....i m bussy person....always wanst quick results....so it feels like i had a s... contest with myself, yes......but i will start again tomorrow
alice goes nuts.... is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2008, 11:35 PM   #278
Peer
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swanny View Post
I'm back up to 10 drops again tonite

Thx from me as well, don't know if it's done anything physically to me yet but I'm happy
That is the normal way to feel, healthy and happy.
Lots of people think that it is normal to feel sick and take medicins every day but that is the the world upside down.
Feeling healthy and happy and not needing any medicin is the normal state of being.
Peer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2008, 12:28 AM   #279
shaundelear
Avalon Senior Member

Hi new to this thread just read part 1 and have a simple question .
Why is it required/suggested to use this for an extended period of time if Jim has purged malaria and aids in a couple of days?
Been reading parts of the thread but its massive just seemed to have missed why people take it and are willing to make themselves ill but are happy doing this?
shaundelear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2008, 12:36 AM   #280
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

You talking about me Peer? I am only on 4 drops but after eating an apple and crackers, I'm still sick. I will drop back down to 3 tonight. I am not one to do well getting sick. I did have my aunt tell me I sounded great on the phone. She couldn't hear me gasping at all. Its been a year since she and I talked and I know I have improved just by taking the right nutrients. I am completely off sugar and never was one for milk

I wanted this day to come and go and be on my happy way. I am in no hurry to be sick and I am no fan of that

I was laying in bed last night and I swore I could feel heat in my lungs on the right side. I even had pain.....now its gone and it feels clear. crossing my fingers on this.

I have been using colloidal for four months also and I put all my other vitamins aside for this. I just feel it will work for me and I'm happy

Please tell Jim Humble ..........thank you for me also
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2008, 01:44 AM   #281
Ampgod
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaundelear View Post
Hi new to this thread just read part 1 and have a simple question .
Why is it required/suggested to use this for an extended period of time if Jim has purged malaria and aids in a couple of days?
Been reading parts of the thread but its massive just seemed to have missed why people take it and are willing to make themselves ill but are happy doing this?
To answer your question:

There are many variables.
People's body states vary and diseases are different.
Some diseases/illnesses take longer to fix.
For instance... I am tackling Herpes Simplex which takes a lot longer sometimes then malaria to fix.

Last edited by Ampgod; 11-21-2008 at 01:48 AM.
Ampgod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2008, 03:25 AM   #282
peaceandlove
Avalon Senior Member

Blessings All,

OK, I've received some information today regarding my post pasted from a website regarding the use of MMS with activator to purify and remove fluoride from water.

This is the response I received from PGL International, AKA: http://www.mmsmiracle.com/hereforhealing

Quote:
That source is actually a quote of Jim Humble. Thanks for sharing.
In my next post I will compile a list of questions I have not been able to find answers to or that have been posed by other members.

Last edited by peaceandlove; 11-23-2008 at 01:05 AM.
peaceandlove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2008, 05:32 AM   #283
peaceandlove
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peer View Post
About the percentages:
I believe we should not get into fights about the real stuff or not real stuff discussions:
NaClO2=NaClO2.
If it is not chemically pure you may have side products like sodiumchloride which is just the normal salt we use for cooking, which is also the residu that remains after chlorinedioxide has done its work.
Blessings Peer,

You're of great help to all these questioning minds reading this thread.

I didn't realize anyone was fighting. It's just a search for truth and knowledge. More than once I have been asked to provide where the quoted information I post on this thread came from, so it is my desire to serve in the best way I can by taking the time to find answers, especially if there is incongruent information online.

People should know exactly what it is they're taking. Just as I will not take a colloidal silver that may have been mixed in someone's bathtub. More than a couple times I have had salt poisoning from so-called 'normal' salt. (Due to eating commercially salted peanuts.) I cannot use table salt, I have to use a non-chemically processed salt.

This is great Bill will be interviewing Mr. Humble. There are a couple questions posed to me (regarding information I have gleaned online, either on the forum or via private messages) that quick answers would be nice to know, bypassing continuing research and reading. I acknowledge some of these questions may be answered in one of Mr. Humble's books and my sincere apologies for having not read all the references available.

THANK YOU BILL!

Here are a few questions if Mr. Humble would be so gracious to answer and/or provide additional technical details.

Quite a few of the questions are about purifying water since it appears MMS can definitely be a blessing, as our need to purify water easily is paramount.
1. How does the MMS with activator purify water AND REMOVE FLUORIDE?
This question will need to be answered technically, if possible, as the question posed by Myra is:

Quote:
Fluoride is one of the higher Halogens therefore very hard to get rid of. Chlorine (or Chlorine Dioxide) is a lower Halogen and because of this I don't believe it can remove Fluoride.

I read Jim Humbles 1st book. Please send me a link that states it removes Fluoride I would like to see it. Thanks!
2. One website says to use 1 drop MMS with 5 drops activator to purify one gallon of water. Another says to use 2 drops MMS with 10 drops activator ot purify one gallon of water. Is one ratio better than the other?

3. Swanny, this one's for you:
Quote:
How long does the water remain purified?
4. Another link states: (Can you verify?)
Quote:
Further Notes: In an emergency if you don't have an activator available, you can add inactivated MMS at night and let it sit overnight. The water will activate the MMS slowly over several hours. Again, only 1 drop of MMS per gallon for drinking water is necessary.
5. Will the MMS with activator purify pond water?

6. I've seen statements claiming it will purify urine. Is that true?

7. Can a person leave the MMS solution too long in their mouth allowing the acid to diminish enamel or be of more serious threat to teeth whose cementum has been exposed due to receding gum lines?

8. Just saw this question at wiki-answers.com, but there was no answer to it.
What pH is a solution of sodium chloride in pure water? (I noticed the question does not include a ratio so it might not be easy to answer.)

9. Can the MMS Solution or MMS alone be used as a bleach on clothes or ceramics?

10. Is there a difference between the laboratory grade Sodium Chloride, food grade Sodium Chloride, commerical grade Sodium Chloride and the industrial grade Sodium Chloride as used in melting icy roads?
This is what I noted on Wikipedia: Sodium Chloride
Salt for de-icing in the UK typically contains sodium hexacyanoferrate (II) at less than 100ppm as an anti-caking agent. In recent years this additive has also been used in table salt.

COMMON CHEMICALS:
Chemicals used in de-icing salts are mostly found to be sodium chloride (NaCl) or calcium chloride (CaCl2). Both are similar and are effective in de-icing roads. When these chemicals are produced, they are mined/made, crushed to fine granules, then treated with an anti-caking agent.
Mr. Humble,
Besides being a blessing in my life, I am grateful for the thousands of people you have liberated! A hero in my book.

Last edited by peaceandlove; 11-21-2008 at 09:51 AM.
Old 11-21-2008, 09:57 AM   #284
peaceandlove
Avalon Senior Member

Blessings Bill,

I did think of one other question
as it pertains to a friend who just last week received diagnosis from a hair analysis and was told she has alarming amounts of arsenic in her body.

Mr. Humble has mentioned that MMS Solution is helpful in removing heavy metals. Probably a stupid question, but specifically for my friend, would you mind asking about arsenic?

Gratefully Yours,
Old 11-21-2008, 08:40 PM   #285
Ampgod
Avalon Senior Member

Ok , I realized something.

I realized that my virus had already made tiny bubbles inside my lip under the skin before I took MMS. So it would appear that the bubbles are isolated from system and that MMS won't be able to get to them. So, I will finish this week of high doses. Making that 2 full weeks at very high doses. Then i'll start the Zovirax to clear the lip of the dormant tiny bubbles. Then pick up the MMS again and get to full dose for a couple weeks. That should do it. I'm hoping. I understand that the MMS will go after the Zovirax as it doesn't belong in the body. So i'll have to separate the usage.

I am not sure on this. Just trying to figure things out here.

Peace,
Ampgod

Last edited by Ampgod; 11-21-2008 at 08:45 PM.
Old 11-21-2008, 10:02 PM   #286
clydebuilt
Avalon Senior Member

Hi been reading all the info, I suffer with IBS so here goes.
Will be ordering the MMS end of the month to see what happens thanks for the thread and all the great feedback goodluck to you all...
clydebuilt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2008, 11:25 PM   #287
alice goes nuts....
Avalon Senior Member

ampgod, the virus is dormant in the nervsystem, when it brakes out on the skinsurface in is the nomal skintissue, if mms works like we are told it is detoxing the nervesyetem to, i m thinking about this with mercury and brain. so i m sure it will take away herpes too, but, not everything that looks like herpse is that, it can also be allergic stuff, or bacterial. herpes is small clusters og vesicles often 3 amd 3 vesicles, bacterial is bigger vesicles and often leaves a crusty appearance afterwards.

in homeopathy it is often a good sign if something hits the surface of the body, like the skin, often this periode can be long, because the body is getting rid of the stuff and is healing this way. if u have used cortisone or anibiotic or antiviral treatment this will take longer, because the **** has been supressed inwards to deeper levels of the body. this is a prosess.

my ekspiriment is on warts at my albow, since it is virus, i guess i will need time to remove it, but after one week and 3 days i think i can see difference. after another week if it is not totally gone, i will start to make a skinwater and put it om directly, to see it that speeds up the prosess.
Old 11-22-2008, 12:01 AM   #288
peaceandlove
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ampgod View Post
Ok , I realized something.

Making that 2 full weeks at very high doses.
Peace,
Ampgod
Blessings Ampgod,

After reading your post I posed another question for Bill to ask Mr. Humble.
My question was that if someone is taking the MMS with food in their stomach as opposed to an empty stomach, would they need to go to a higher level like 30 drops, as I've read some people have, in order to reap the full benefits of the MMS.

He probably received the question too late, considering the time difference.
Yesterday, I was not able to get to posting early enough for Bill to probably receive the questions in time.

I am not, although, not giving up my quest for answers. Will keep updating.

The people here have been very helpful:

http://www.mmsmiracle.com/hereforhealing

Last edited by peaceandlove; 11-22-2008 at 11:46 AM.
Old 11-22-2008, 12:06 AM   #289
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

I am feeling pretty good today and I wanted to share with you all.

I didn't want to get sicker than I had to so I only jumped doses by the day not doses. So on day one I took 2, day two I took 3 and I got sick yesterday when I started my 4 drops. Today I took 5 and I am fine. Not only am I find but the last two days I have been coughing up **** and for the first time in over 7 years my lungs feel clear. I am going to continue to go slow on this but today I really am happy.

My main problem now seems to be with ashma. I really feel that I kicked butt on the emphysema and bronchitis.
I did feel like there was a fire in the right side of my lung before I started coughing up and also in my stomach area.
Today I am not sick at all nor am I coughing. I just feel good. I know that my lungs sure feel light.

I am wearing my oxygen still but have it on one litter. I can't expess how happy I am. I was told that once you are on oxygen you stay on BS I went and picked up some albuteral and pulmacor but its just for backup. My lungs were actually punctured during a proceedure so I have ashma pretty bad. BUT I have faith that I will heal that next.

I am so happy

I am so happy I want to go into every room I ever ventured into for COPD and yell from at the top of my lungs there is help people. I will give it one week longer but I'm not pushing up the dosage. I will keep watching what I eat and stay healthy as I continue on my voyage.

I hope that when I'm told to go back to work there is a job out there for me

Thanks to all of you for writing your experience to get me to move off my dead ass to get motivated and work on this.
Old 11-22-2008, 12:47 AM   #290
alice goes nuts....
Avalon Senior Member

wow, so cool, very nice responce, i read a story about a women on o2 that could quit it i think this one had ms too....anyway, imressive respons.....i had i little flue symptoms the 3-4 day, but was not sure....but i think it was clearing out virus....

anyway....good luck on your journey....
Old 11-22-2008, 12:52 AM   #291
Ampgod
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by alice goes nuts.... View Post
ampgod, the virus is dormant in the nervsystem, when it brakes out on the skinsurface in is the nomal skintissue, if mms works like we are told it is detoxing the nervesyetem to, i m thinking about this with mercury and brain. so i m sure it will take away herpes too, but, not everything that looks like herpse is that, it can also be allergic stuff, or bacterial. herpes is small clusters og vesicles often 3 amd 3 vesicles, bacterial is bigger vesicles and often leaves a crusty appearance afterwards.

in homeopathy it is often a good sign if something hits the surface of the body, like the skin, often this periode can be long, because the body is getting rid of the stuff and is healing this way. if u have used cortisone or anibiotic or antiviral treatment this will take longer, because the **** has been supressed inwards to deeper levels of the body. this is a prosess.

my ekspiriment is on warts at my albow, since it is virus, i guess i will need time to remove it, but after one week and 3 days i think i can see difference. after another week if it is not totally gone, i will start to make a skinwater and put it om directly, to see it that speeds up the prosess.
Thanks.
But I consider myself an expert on herpes simplex.
I have studied it since I got it at 17 years old. I am now 36.
I have mastered it to a point of not being much of a nuisance at all.
I know exactly what it is. Where, when and how it comes up.
How it feels before it comes up. Visually, what it looks like when its semi dormant etc.

So, It is herpes simplex I can assure you. hehehe

You may be right that MMS will deactivate the tiny bubbles. However, I can still see them there (under the skin). I am taking the Zovirax now to see if it acts the same on my lips as it did all the years before. If it doesn't react like it did before we can assume MMS changed something. So lets see what happens.

Last edited by Ampgod; 11-22-2008 at 01:19 AM.
Old 11-22-2008, 12:53 AM   #292
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you Alice and good luck on yours

I was just told how nice it was to hear my voice over the phone. woooohoooooo

This is truly great and I thank you Jim Humble once again for putting this out there...............and to you Leer for posting this thread and all that contributed to it, especially you Peace&Love.

Vickie is happy happy
Old 11-22-2008, 01:30 AM   #293
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Nice one mntruthseeker
Good news that your feeling it already
Hope it sorts your eyesight out as well
Old 11-22-2008, 10:03 AM   #294
flynt144
Avalon Senior Member

Ampgod can't you use MMS directly? Was thinking about letting my kids try it on their acne.

Ps my kids kept drinking my apple/pineapple juice so i just use water, that made it taste like bleech and I think caused must of my nausea?

Last edited by flynt144; 11-22-2008 at 10:08 AM.
flynt144 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2008, 10:10 AM   #295
flynt144
Avalon Senior Member

Morning Swammi
flynt144 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2008, 12:23 PM   #296
peaceandlove
Avalon Senior Member

Meant to say, NOT giving up my quest for answers.

YEAH MNTRUTHSEEKER!

This passage seems very pertinent to some of the recent posts on this thread:

Quote:
Different Conditions

With serious acute infections or poisonings, such as with malaria Humble recommends giving immediately 15 drops followed an hour later by another 15 drops. While most conditions tend to improve with a medium-dose taken over a long period, some parasitic and viral conditions seem to require at least one high double dose to get results. It seems that with life-threatening acute conditions a high double dose can be more easily handled than with chronic conditions.

For chronic or long-standing conditions always increase the number of drops very slowly over a period of weeks. it is best to increase by 1 drop each day until you feel some nausea. The next day drop back by 2 drops and stay at this level for several days until increasing again by 1 drop a day. In this way you gradually work your way higher, reducing and then increasing again to keep nausea under control. You may reduce problems by dividing the daily dose into a morning and a bedtime portion, but after some time always try to edge higher until you start feeling the nausea. If you continue to encounter nausea whenever you raise the dose then just remain for a long time on a level that does not cause problems. Eventually nausea with vomiting or diarrhea may catch up with you anyway but it is better if that is at a high rather than a low level of MMS.

With an acute infection you may start with 3 or 4 drops and increase quite rapidly, even if this means nausea, vomiting and diarrhoea. With severe parasite problems, such as malaria attack, or if one had taken a poison, or has food poisoning, or with snake bites, a high double dose of MMS will often help.

Free Download of Part 1 of Jim Humble's Book:
Click on ABOUT MMS scroll down about 1 page to FREE - Download

http://mmsmiracle.com/hereforhealing

Last edited by peaceandlove; 11-23-2008 at 01:08 AM.
Old 11-22-2008, 12:50 PM   #297
Kimmie
Avalon Senior Member

PeaceandLove,
There may be too much on my mind today, so I'm not totally "seeing what I should", so i have to ask..."when I clicked on the link you offered where would i find the download?". We got home last night late after setting up for Mom's Wake today and my mind is blank. So I need more details!! Or sleep would be good!!
Peaceandlove...help....click link, then go to???? and download first part of book. I'll check back later!! My husband and I both want to order this yet he has questions. Thanks for info....sorry I'm reading through a cloud right now,
Kimmie
Kimmie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2008, 12:53 PM   #298
Kimmie
Avalon Senior Member

Sad to think ...if I'd known of this 6 months ago or a year ago Momma might not have passed on from cancer. yet she may have had things to do in the next level and her passing was on schedule.
Kimmie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2008, 01:01 PM   #299
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimmie View Post
Sad to think ...if I'd known of this 6 months ago or a year ago Momma might not have passed on from cancer. yet she may have had things to do in the next level and her passing was on schedule.
I lost my Mum to cancer as well, I'd have put her on MMS if I had known about it, I think your right if she was meant to be saved she would have been.

When the reaper comes calling there is no escape
Old 11-22-2008, 01:01 PM   #300
peaceandlove
Avalon Senior Member

Blessings Kimmie,

I would probably be a cloud too. Yes, I have felt that way about my parents passing and information I know today I did not know then. It's a mysterious universe.

Go to http://www.mmsmiracle.com/hereforhealing

CLICK ON ABOUT MMS scroll down about 1 page and under MMS Resources you will see blue lettering with FREE - Download Part 1 of Jim Humble's ebook.

It's a good start. I have posted quite a bit of information on this thread, but feel free to ask me and I can probably direct you to the page and post numbers that may have the answers you are looking for or I can copy and paste them directly to you, whenever you're ready.

Peace to you Kimmie ~ Wishing you well today.

Last edited by peaceandlove; 11-23-2008 at 01:09 AM.