Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Conspiracy Research

Notices

Old 10-27-2008, 01:55 PM   #1
Labratinaz
Avalon Senior Member

Question NWO - Why now?

I heard about the NWO over 25 years ago from my brother-in-law. He told us that the NWO was to take over the country back then.

Part of the take over would be a money exchange program. Change greenbacks (current green dollars) to red backs ( new currency) to find all the money NOT reported in the system. You know, money laundering monies, drug monies, money in jars in the back yard, etc. After finding all the money, taxing the income of this money, etc. Getting control of the monetary system.

He was convinced the NWO would take force 25 years ago, how would I know that NOW is really the time. Not 25 years from now?

Opinions?
Labratinaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2008, 02:59 PM   #2
Realview
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: NWO - Why now?

We don't know. We don't know if the so called whistleblowers aren't misinformation agents mixing fact and fiction, intentionally or otherwise. I'm sure the agenda is somewhat dynamic as the future itself is. Knowledge of the subjects has certainly accelerated in recent years, which may indicate, countering the awakening will need to accelerate as well. Most of the current activity is occurring on the mental plane. I'm sure that will continue to be the case with various spirits being positioned on all sides. How much will descend to the physical depends on how dense the karmas are just as with the descent to hell.

Ultimately even the NWO or who ever thinks they are in charge aren't. The way this world works is that the more significant an event is the higher up it is planned in the creation and the strongest desires are used to facilitate the change. While it may be that very negative forces are used to orchestrate an event, that doesn't mean they control or even know what the real outcome or real agenda is. A classic example is the British invaded India with no benevolent intent and left behind a transportation system, education, common language etc.. The "NWO" is composed of individuals who are expressing and exhausting their inclinations (karmas) whatever they may be. It's just part of being in the rock polisher.

I, for one, like to see this acceleration because ultimately it will mean more souls will be facing the reality of the world and divorcing themselves from it. We've all spent thousands of incarnations that have built a false attachment to being here. People are attached to this "beautiful" world not unlike a maggot relishing dung. Shaking them loose of this darkness is actively underway. This will lead to many of them taking their salvation seriously. Almost no one is really doing that today despite they're rationals and platitudes.

But the bottom line is that the Supreme Being is orchestrating things for the best and the Devil is doing his part to prevent spirits from leaving these regions. Whatever the Devil does, however, only serves the higher cause of exhausting karma and facilitating salvation despite the Devil having the opposite intention.
Realview is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2008, 10:35 PM   #3
Labratinaz
Avalon Senior Member

I also think the internet has accelerated the information. Without the internet, I wouldn't even know this site. I do not know where my brother-in-law read about the NWO.

I am glad that Bill and Kerry have had the courage to put this information on the net.

Thanks.
Labratinaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2008, 10:38 PM   #4
Deoxyan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Labratinaz View Post
I heard about the NWO over 25 years ago from my brother-in-law. He told us that the NWO was to take over the country back then.

Part of the take over would be a money exchange program. Change greenbacks (current green dollars) to red backs ( new currency) to find all the money NOT reported in the system. You know, money laundering monies, drug monies, money in jars in the back yard, etc. After finding all the money, taxing the income of this money, etc. Getting control of the monetary system.

He was convinced the NWO would take force 25 years ago, how would I know that NOW is really the time. Not 25 years from now?

Opinions?
man, that he was right, that´s my opinion.
Old 10-27-2008, 10:55 PM   #5
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

There are alot of reasons, worldwide financial instability, and better communication systems are just two of the reasons you hear about the NWO more now.

Last edited by Dantheman62; 10-28-2008 at 12:21 AM.
Dantheman62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 12:06 AM   #6
Kahunamahalo
Avalon Senior Member

This happens every time we have a recession, been through a few, all the same rhetoric is spouted and we always recover.
Kahunamahalo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 07:19 AM   #7
zorgon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kahunamahalo View Post
This happens every time we have a recession, been through a few, all the same rhetoric is spouted and we always recover.
Nothing wrong with a one world government..
Star Trek has one and it works fine...

So all in favor of the United States heading it up... say AYE

WHAT??? Some countries would object to taht you sat?

Hmmm well there you have it no NWO today
Old 10-29-2008, 07:57 AM   #8
raulduke
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
how would I know that NOW is really the time. Not 25 years from now?
Opinions?
Well, I'm fairly young, I was 1 when your brother-in-law told you about the NWO, so I haven't been hearing the hype as long.

What I've gathered in the few short years that I've been researching occult iformation, is that: The next few years are going to be a "bottle neck" so to speak.

I don't like to throw out dates, but as I'm sure you've heard something is coming around 2012 that we have been told will level the playing field. Ostensibly it looks like the NWO or PTB or whatever are very aware of this. They're not interested in losing their spot (as they see it) on top, so they're taking covert and more recently overt action to mitigate thier losses and keep the status quo as much as possible.

2 cents worth.
raulduke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 10:23 AM   #9
RSF
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

Opinions?
---

Hey there Labratinaz,

Tried to read whatever I could find on the NWO a few years ago. All the recent books continually led to others such as Scotish Rite Free Masons and Illuminati...

Checked that stuff out and ended up in Rosslyn, Scotland then down through Axum, Ethiopia trying to locate the Ark of the Covenant.
Anyway, from my standpoint.. NWO is real. DIA can show where the poor might be headed -- soon?

RSF
RSF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 10:02 PM   #10
undetected
Avalon Senior Member

The people behind the NWO agenda plan things decades or even centuries ahead. They change their plans all the time based on what's going on. They don't really care that much whether NWO will be achieved in 2 years or in 25.
However, the one reason I believe they have for being in a hurry now, is that with the internet [and coming changes in consciousness, if you believe that] their opposition [that's us] is gaining power quickly. If most people in the world knew what we know, the NWO agenda would be over. However if the NWO gets implemented in time, we will lose much of our means to fight the system. So it's kinda like "enslave them before too many of them figure out what's going on."
undetected is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2008, 02:50 PM   #11
Jnana
Avalon Senior Member

For those who get a kick out of this sort of thing....

Truth in advertising? This is from the BBC News website this morning (Nov 13, 2008), front page:

Link to story: Insight: Bretton Woods Two?
Jnana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2008, 02:55 PM   #12
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

if they had it,
how would they divide to conquer ???

i think plenty of people
will step up; and; make them step down

it will happen, and, soon
there is a lot of awareness out there

and, it is up to each and everyone of us
to learn, what/and, how,
it is, that we are part of each and every eXchange
and, monitor eXactly what we do,
so, they fall, rather than riSe

the time for that, is NOW !!!

love susan
the eXchanger
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2008, 02:59 PM   #13
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

Opinions?
Man needs to face all his worst fears in order to overcome them. This is the only way you can take the sting from death and finnally realize that all ends are beginnings.
777 The Great Work is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2008, 08:54 PM   #14
K626
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 777 The Great Work View Post
Man needs to face all his worst fears in order to overcome them. This is the only way you can take the sting from death and finnally realize that all ends are beginnings.
Lovely post.

IMO I have a feeling this time it is for real. Of course it is a test we set ourselves and have probably been through it a few times already. So many stars and so little time...
K626 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2008, 11:40 AM   #15
taadev
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dantheman62 View Post
There are alot of reasons, worldwide financial instability, and better communication systems are just two of the reasons you hear about the NWO more now.
As I understand this post, you believe the instability is just coincidental and intrinsic to capitalism?

While it has been intrinsic it's only due to the power one has when they're allowed to control our monetary systems.

If you read economists, you may recall in ~2000 they were complaining that Greenspan kept rates too low for too long. What was the response of the Banksters? Accelerate shipment of jobs outside America and borderline loans to people they KNEW would soon be unable to pay their mortgage. This, IMHO, was likely to add panic to the job losses in the high-tech fields; perhaps you noticed the fine dovetailing of the realestate bubble bursting and the lack of income spreading across several other areas.

What motive? Easy to squeeze the final blood of the turnip and take over hard assets for pennies on the dollar.
Just as was done in ~1929.

Then to demand bailouts and inflate the currencies to send more money their way with which to buy the cheaper assets.

"Why now?" Also easy, people are starting to wake up and if they do not hurry the work of the last 100 years will have serious pushback from the people.

The People have the real power, it's just they do not know it and believe 'What can I do?"

The first thing is to find the truth and then network with their friends opening more eyes..

Also, boycott American companies that go along with the fascists.
taadev is offline   Reply With Quote