Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 10-17-2008, 09:53 AM   #1
davefla73
Avalon Senior Member

Default Backwards Flag?!

Ok , Iv been asking everyone I know why the Ameracan flag is now backwards on the uniforms of the military police and security uniforms, if you dont think so go look at pics of guys in WW2 and which way it was faceing , there is a reason it faces the way it has for so long, NOW its been changed and no one cares or even knows why. the stars are faceing the front now, look and see, only answer i got was it was to see how asleep people are and if they would notice. al so the black hat they all wear has that europen baby blue flag on it with one extra star i guess for the usa, we are in the EU now? and wearing natos hat? geash.
Please everyone look at some old pics and then the new way it is now its on the same side, so thats not the reason, also some of the new flags have a glod trim around them ! David icke said that make whoever is wearing one only subject to maritime law, not the laws of the country they are in. backwards sounds satanic to me .

Last edited by davefla73; 10-17-2008 at 11:12 AM.
davefla73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2008, 10:18 AM   #2
GoingToFast
Banned

Default Re: Backwards Flag?!

When you reverse a symbol you make it into a negative, you put negative energy into it. I also think this is part of the NWO-conditioning of the American people.
GoingToFast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2008, 10:22 AM   #3
raulduke
Avalon Senior Member

The excuse they give is that the flag, while on the right side of moving things (i.e; planes, people) must appear to be moving as well. Like it was waving in the wind while moving forward. Sounds pretty strange to me though.
raulduke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2008, 10:24 AM   #4
Magamud
Avalon Senior Member

Michael Tsarion goes deeper with this point but all the symbols a soilder has on his uniform are just sacrificial markings for the dark side. To speculate, maybe it identifies them when they pass beyond.

Heavy stuff
Magamud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2008, 08:41 PM   #5
quest
Avalon Senior Member

http://z13.invisionfree.com/THE_UNHI...18625&st=0&hl=

there's a lot on (mis)use of symbolism on the web now, its a real study though, archetypes, geometry etc.
TPB soon will be history.

one can learn about it, so that it can be used for the better.
quest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2008, 10:18 PM   #6
JoshG_528hz
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by quest View Post

http://z13.invisionfree.com/THE_UNHI...18625&st=0&hl=

there's a lot on (mis)use of symbolism on the web now, its a real study though, archetypes, geometry etc.
TPB soon will be history.

one can learn about it, so that it can be used for the better.

Look! The teletubbies!
JoshG_528hz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2008, 12:03 AM   #7
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

As long as the 50 pentagrams on the flag are not turned upside down it will not represent negative energy. Maby it is so that when the soldier looks in the mirror he sees the flag in the correct orientation.
tone3jaguar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2008, 01:14 AM   #8
Shellie
Banned

The "reverse" flag is worn on the right sleeve/side so that the pole-side is facing forward.

Scroll down near the bottom; there is a picture.
http://www.ushistory.org/betsy/flagetiq.html
Shellie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2008, 01:17 AM   #9
Brinty
Avalon Senior Member

If you look at yourself in a mirror you'll notice that when you raise your right hand, the reflection of you raises its left hand. So your image is reversed left to right. So how come not top to bottom?
Brinty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2008, 01:21 AM   #10
arcora
Banned

I asked a soldier once while waiting for a flight.

He said that it's backwards to signify charging into battle (as though they are carrying the flag).
arcora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2008, 01:38 AM   #11
Shellie
Banned

Brinty:

Our eyes actually capture the picture of our surroundings upside-down. It is our brain that turns it right-side up; our brains however do not switch left and right.
Shellie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2008, 02:20 AM   #12
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by davefla73 View Post
Ok , Iv been asking everyone I know why the Ameracan flag is now backwards on the uniforms of the military police and security uniforms, if you dont think so go look at pics of guys in WW2 and which way it was faceing , there is a reason it faces the way it has for so long, NOW its been changed and no one cares or even knows why. the stars are faceing the front now, look and see, only answer i got was it was to see how asleep people are and if they would notice. al so the black hat they all wear has that europen baby blue flag on it with one extra star i guess for the usa, we are in the EU now? and wearing natos hat? geash.
Please everyone look at some old pics and then the new way it is now its on the same side, so thats not the reason, also some of the new flags have a glod trim around them ! David icke said that make whoever is wearing one only subject to maritime law, not the laws of the country they are in. backwards sounds satanic to me .

You are in a perfect spot to uncover many secrets that are in plain sight... I used to live there and after the hurricanes FEMA came in and re"logoed" the town, actually pretty much the whole state- they turned it basically into red white and blue- their secret ops colors. You are living amongst one of the hubs. Truly a black market area. The whole "Spectrum"

A backwards flag removes the regulations attached to it, as does a flag with gold trim, fringe, and/or spear, eagle, or ball on top. The style of flag that is being portrayed determines the system of rules governing that jurisdiction. Such as military regulations, private sector, civilian, secret ops, etc. Actually many courts may be military courts with civilian legal ease being used but civilians and have no rights or authority within the military jurisdiction, so how can a civilian win a legal case in a military jurisdiction?

See those lapel flags quite often on business suits... the flag you fly determines the rights you are judged by, maybe like diplomatic immunity. No flag... then its their rules. And who really knows what the rules are anymore. Are there two different legal entity americas, apparently so.

Also, the parks and roads there are specifically named or "logoed" for secret operations taking place and anyone listening that shouldn't be would not have a clue as to what is being arranged because the words identifying places or events are spoken within a normal sentence. Such as "I'm going to the bank tomorrow before sunset and i'll check on that building for lease.
"The bank" is the name of a private bank and "sunset" is a park, and "for lease" is the name of an actual business-(communication buildings). The same MO is accomplished in the newspapers and in political speeches, we are "tax payers" but "american people" are a different group. Basiclly its one huge innuendo in plain sight.

Also you'll find "Stars" everywhere down there in different colors which of course have specific uses for those in the know but mean nothing to everyone else.

Quite the stuff going on there!

Last edited by Christo888; 10-18-2008 at 02:30 AM.
Christo888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2008, 02:53 AM   #13
davefla73
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shellie View Post
The "reverse" flag is worn on the right sleeve/side so that the pole-side is facing forward.

Scroll down near the bottom; there is a picture.
http://www.ushistory.org/betsy/flagetiq.html
NO NO go look at some pics of guys in WW2 they had it the right way , on the same arm, the stars all on the rear, now the are on the front side, backwards. if it was to be changed like that why didnt it have a congress vote , to change it, its now backwards!
davefla73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2008, 03:26 AM   #14
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoingToFast View Post
When you reverse a symbol you make it into a negative, you put negative energy into it. I also think this is part of the NWO-conditioning of the American people.
Similar to the swastika? The Nazis inverted it and used it for evil. In reality, a non-reversed swastika is not a symbol of evil.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 07:43 PM   #15
undetected
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shellie
That makes sense but sounds more like an excuse given to the public. If the uniforms didn't have the flag like that in WWII, then I doubt anyone would bother changing it for such a trivial reason.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christo888
A backwards flag removes the regulations attached to it
That sounds to me like it could be the case, for whatever reason. I'm sure there's more to it than just the pole-side being in the front.

As for Michael Tsarion's explanation of the reason for all the symbols on the uniforms, I don't think that would apply in this case, because the backward flag isn't any different from an occult point of view - unless, like jaguar said, the pentagrams would be upside down. But I guess an upside down flag would be difficult to explain even to the dumb public.
undetected is offline   Reply With Quote