Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Economy and Currency

Notices

Old 11-04-2008, 03:57 PM   #26
Noela
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Christopher Story's latest article

Chris 1617 -
You have given me some idea on the settlements - and I think I will leave it at that! I think Mr. Story gets into some very complex areas. Anyway, I appreciate the information you have given me - you obviously know much more about the situation than I do. However, I browse through Chris Story's articles and find them interesting. Time will tell I guess, where truth lies. I tend to feel not much will transpire, or come to light, until after the inauguration of the new president. If these stories are only half true it does seem amazing how much can be kept out of the public arena.
Noela
Noela is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 10:35 PM   #27
Skylark
Avalon Senior Member

Hi all thanks for this thread. I read the article by story the other day and was gobsmacked. I thought it just could not be true. I didn't know anything about Story so I looked him up and he does have cred, but I still thought there is no WAY this could be true. But reading this thread I am now very puzzled as it seems that he is credible?
If this story is true do you guys agree that this is huge? Blair spilling his guts and the Bush family detained??
I remember when Blair was elected first (vaguely) and knowing feck all about anything then I thought he was good, would make a good PM. But I so clearly remember that its surprising to me the first trip he took to the US after that clown stole the presidency. Blair was over in a jiffy to glad hand him, and was a pretty fresh faced youthful guy. Does anyone else remember when he came back from that trip? I really remember him looking a lot different, looking **** scared, and drawn. the fake smile he is so generous with seemed to me to appear from then. At the time I clearly remember thinking to myself that that guy looks as if he had been threatened with some awful **** if he didn't play ball with the US. I thought then he had probably been told they were going after the Mid East oil and that if the UK wanted oil in the future then he would have to back them up. Its obvious now that the agenda was a lot darker than that. maybe Blair was not all that bad to start with and has now had an epihany?

Do you honestly think the article is accurate? Blair could blow the lid on an enourmous pile of do-do. Go Blair. I still think he is an evil scumbag too though by the way. let him squeal and then lock him up forever!
Skylark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 11:01 PM   #28
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

The media also never reported on JFK's womanizing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noela View Post
I feel there must be some truth in these reports because some of it is verifiable - for instance, Christopher Story goes back to an event in June?/July where the Asst. Commissioner of Police with 300 armed police, plus T.V. and newspaper journalists raided the "locked boxes" (whatever these may be) in London. I don't remember seeing this report at the time, but it must be in newspapers of that time . He says that it is because of documents retrieved at that time that the current situation with regard to Tony Blair has surfaced in London.
With regard to the American end - Bush etc., the dates of meetings at his ranch by Gordon Brown, Sarzohy etc. are veriable, and do fit in with his (Christopher Story's) take on the situation. I like others are watching, and wondering why NONE of this (or even a hint of this) reached the mainstream media. I'm going out to read the Sunday papers!

Cheers and love to all the Forum members. I am enjoying watching the debates.

Noela (Bristol U.K.)
Gnosis5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 11:21 PM   #29
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnosis5 View Post
The media also never reported on JFK's womanizing.
Probably because it didn't threaten national security. Honestly, I could care less what a president does in bed but I do think it's wrong for them to cheat on their wives.

Regardless, I look forward to reading more stuff from C.S. Even if it is found not to be true someday, it makes you think "what if?" and it resonates with the feelings of people who want to see the Bush family tried for war crimes.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 12:36 AM   #30
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasper View Post
_________

I have had email contact with Mr Story in the past, but I am now on his blacklist. Why is that? I here you all say....well it's all down to something that happened to George Green.

__________________________________________________ ____

In brief.

George Green is supposed to be some sort of financial guru, been there, got all the T-shirts etc. I haven't seen any hard evidence to back up these claims.

Green was ripped off (so he says) to the tune of $500,000 by the EJ and Doris Ekker via their 'Phoenix Journals' rubbish.

The Ekkers are some way connected to VK Durham.

VK Durham is known to Chris Story in some way regarding his dealings with Leo Wanta.

I looked into all this, and the plot is mind-boggling, but whatever is going on certainly rattled Story's cage and he put me on his blocked senders list.

If you want to solve the crime, then follow the money! There's a lot more to this conundrum if you've got the time to research it.

Believe everything and nothing.

Jasper

Jasper, what was it that rattled Story's cage?
Old 11-05-2008, 01:23 PM   #31
peacelovinman
Avalon Senior Member

I became aware of the CS information after a post by Eyes Wide Open - very interesting reports.

I agree with a previous poster that the general quality of posts on Avalaon is pretty poor at the moment, although I read posts by Eyes Wide Open and a few others as they are nortmally worth reading.

Disturbingly, CS reported this year that Madeleine McCann (don't know if you guys in America/Canada are familiar with this story?) was kidnapped by an organised gang that cater to the depraved tastes of certain EU politicians.

Almost too horrible to believe but not the first time I have seen the allegation made...
peacelovinman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 03:18 PM   #32
EYES WIDE OPEN
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks for the kind words.. Shucks! Love your avatar!
EYES WIDE OPEN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008, 09:17 PM   #33
Jasper
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Everyone, and thanks to those who appreciated my earlier post.

Anyone trying to get into the writings of Chris Story has a monumental task on their hand. It is very important to try and pick out the information that can be worked on, like his friendship with Ashley Mote.

The situation regarding the Green/Ekkers/Durham/Wanta link is far too complicated for me to even attempt to unravel.

With regards to his announcements regarding Madeleine McCann.

I forwarded his writings to the Find Madeline website (www.findmadeleine.com).

I made the point that if his published information was incorrect, that he should be taken to task, and that this event should be published on their website, if only to inform the public that these allegations had been made and discounted.

The investigation team responded quite quickly and said that they were aware of the 'story'.

Nothing about it has appeared on their website, despite my suggestion that it should.

If the allegations are true, and that they know where Madeleine is, then why is the Find Madeleine fund still accepting donations? Especially the £375k from the Tapas 7. Remember the original statement....'They have taken her'.

Last week I decided to find out what was happening regarding the investigation. I phoned Leicestershire Police, bottom line...there is no investigation, albeit they did listen to my information, and supposedly made out a report. I have heard nothing from them since.

My next line will be to write to various parties by registered mail, with a SAE.

I appreciate that this is an extremely delicate and upsetting situation, but it is by no means unique, it just has a higher profile. I believe it has the potential to open many secret doors.

If anyone has a problem with my posts, please direct the complaint via the moderator. You know who you are.
Jasper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008, 09:28 PM   #34
Jasper
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Everyone, and thanks to those who appreciated my earlier post.

Anyone trying to get into the writings of Chris Story has a monumental task on their hand. It is very important to try and pick out the information that can be worked on, like his friendship with Ashley Mote.

The situation regarding the Green/Ekkers/Durham/Wanta link is far too complicated for me to even attempt to unravel.

With regards to his announcements regarding Madeleine McCann.

I forwarded his writings to the Find Madeline website (www.findmadeleine.com).

I made the point that if his published information was incorrect, that he should be taken to task, and that this event should be published on their website, if only to inform the public that these allegations had been made and discounted.

The investigation team responded quite quickly and said that they were aware of the 'story'.

Nothing about it has appeared on their website, despite my suggestion that it should.

If the allegations are true, and that they know where Madeleine is, then why is the Find Madeleine fund still accepting donations? Especially the £375k from the Tapas 7. Remember the original statement....'They have taken her'.

Last week I decided to find out what was happening regarding the investigation. I phoned Leicestershire Police, bottom line...there is no investigation, albeit they did listen to my information, and supposedly made out a report. I have heard nothing from them since.

My next line will be to write to various parties by registered mail, with a SAE.

I appreciate that this is an extremely delicate and upsetting situation, but it is by no means unique, it just has a higher profile. I believe it has the potential to open many secret doors.

If anyone has a problem with my posts, please direct the complaint via the moderator. You know who you are.
Jasper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008, 09:49 PM   #35
Zarathustra
Avalon Senior Member

J,

Thanks for the work on that situation. Please make us aware if you come by any new information.

Z
Zarathustra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 02:39 AM   #36
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Regarding Madeleine, my friend, SkyLord, does remote sensing for missing children. She reported that Madeleine showed no life force.
Old 11-08-2008, 12:42 PM   #37
Zarathustra
Avalon Senior Member

Default Hague prosecutor says Bush-Blair could face war crimes charges: 1 million Iraqis kill

Hague prosecutor says Bush-Blair could face war crimes charges: 1 million Iraqis killed

http://axisoflogic.com/cgi-bin/exec/...=153&num=24112
Old 11-09-2008, 12:07 PM   #38
peacelovinman
Avalon Senior Member

Jasper

Thanks for the brave work in the Madeleine McCann case. Why has this allegation not been made public? As you say, it should be investigated and in order to discount it (and hold Story accountable for such a vicious allegation) or in order to assertain if it is truth. Neither seeems to be happenning.

I have tried to access Story's site today but it seems to be down. Anybody else find this?
Old 11-20-2008, 11:52 PM   #39
Zarathustra
Avalon Senior Member

http://www.worldreports.org/news/181...paying_the_e.u.

BRITAIN'S WAY OUT OF CRISIS: STOP PAYING THE E.U.
UK TAXPAYERS' MONEY POURED DOWN CORRUPT BRUSSELS SINK HOLE
Thursday 20 November 2008 05:10

NEW REPORT SHOWS BRITAIN HAS PAID BRUSSELS £230.4 BILLION GROSS

EDITOR SAYS: SUSPEND PAYMENTS TO THE E.C. UNTIL IT CLEANS UP ITS ACCOUNTS
Old 12-03-2008, 03:31 PM   #40
Noela
Avalon Senior Member

New report on www.worldreports.org (Christopher Story) 3 December - "Washington Exposed as financing Al Gaeda."

Wanted to put this up as a thread - but didn't know how! Perhaps someone can enlighten me.
Old 12-04-2008, 03:33 PM   #41
Chris1617
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noela View Post
New report on www.worldreports.org (Christopher Story) 3 December - "Washington Exposed as financing Al Gaeda."

Wanted to put this up as a thread - but didn't know how! Perhaps someone can enlighten me.
Hi Noela,

As this thread is for Story's latest post I think it fine to just add each new one here. You can do that by just dragging over the URL in the window at the relevant page, copying it, and then pasting it here. The one you've mentioned is at link: http://www.worldreports.org/news/183...ncing_al_qaeda

Chris
Chris1617 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2008, 04:48 PM   #42
Noela
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks Chris. Someone has put it up as a new thread under "Washington Exposed as financing Al Queda" and there have been several comments. What did you think of it? And I wondered about what has been going on in Britain re the arrest of a Shadow Minister (on 27th Nov.). Also the Mumbai shootings on the same date. Is this all conincidence, or just maybe there is some connection?
Old 12-04-2008, 05:02 PM   #43
Josefine
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnosis5 View Post
Regarding Madeleine, my friend, SkyLord, does remote sensing for missing children. She reported that Madeleine showed no life force.
Sadly, this is also the case with my friend, K.T, who is also able to remote sensing. There was no response in the summer of 2007. Showing no life force does not necessarily mean physical death, though. A deceased person may be both able and eager to tell their story.

If C.S. is right in his allegations, it must be provocative for those who are in the know that he is putting this out. Maybe it will illicit a response.
Josefine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2008, 12:44 PM   #44
peacelovinman
Avalon Senior Member

Story's latest article, if true, contains some good news for all of us. Yes, he focuses a lot on Bush & Co but, as the most visible Illuminati puppet, the Bush syndicate crimes will be the easiest to punish. Of course, everybody in the know is aware that Bush/Clinton/Blair etc. are only puppets for the more shadowy forces (what Story calls the "Forces of Darkness").

I would trust Story more than I do George Green. My own hunch is that Green is an intel disinformation agent, which is why I wish Bill and Kerry wouldn't automatically endorse his broadcasts. I may be wrong though.
Old 12-05-2008, 01:47 PM   #45
Josefine
Avalon Senior Member

Yes, I have come to a similar conclusion about George Green. He gives out a lot of factual info, but at the same time in such a narrow scope as to make it an untruth.

The bigger picture, it is truly big, is what we need. Not the limiting view that 'the bad guys have won', 'we have to flee to the southern hemisphere, the north is going to be inundated by nulear bombs', 'our biggest problem is overpopulation, surly no one can disagree on that'.

I do disagree, but my referees are not any of the ETs that are ready to mine our minerals. My referees say that not one person on this planet has incarnated randomly, NOT ONE. Each one is unique and necessary for the next step in the development of the planet, our universe, and us as a species.

The next step is nothing less than a New Universe. The birth pangs include a lot of geophysical action. Many of us have preagreement to depart in those tumultous earth changing times. It does not mean we/they are not worthy to stay on, just that we/they have completed our/their assignment, as we/they have helped change physical reality by our/their incarnation.

After the changes there will be fewer of us, but enough to keep the race going, in a transformed, also physically transformed, state. Many will reincarnate to enjoy the refurbishing that they helped happen.

Sorry, George Green. I like you very much. I am just coming from a different corner.
Josefine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2008, 03:01 PM   #46
peacelovinman
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josefine View Post
Yes, I have come to a similar conclusion about George Green. He gives out a lot of factual info, but at the same time in such a narrow scope as to make it an untruth.

The bigger picture, it is truly big, is what we need. Not the limiting view that 'the bad guys have won', 'we have to flee to the southern hemisphere, the north is going to be inundated by nulear bombs', 'our biggest problem is overpopulation, surly no one can disagree on that'.

I do disagree, but my referees are not any of the ETs that are ready to mine our minerals. My referees say that not one person on this planet has incarnated randomly, NOT ONE. Each one is unique and necessary for the next step in the development of the planet, our universe, and us as a species.

The next step is nothing less than a New Universe. The birth pangs include a lot of geophysical action. Many of us have preagreement to depart in those tumultous earth changing times. It does not mean we/they are not worthy to stay on, just that we/they have completed our/their assignment, as we/they have helped change physical reality by our/their incarnation.

After the changes there will be fewer of us, but enough to keep the race going, in a transformed, also physically transformed, state. Many will reincarnate to enjoy the refurbishing that they helped happen.

Sorry, George Green. I like you very much. I am just coming from a different corner.
I don't buy the "over-population" myth either, Josefine. I become very suspicious whenever I hear somebody touting "over-population", "global warming" or "man is destroying the planet" type information. In my opinion, these are working for the Forces of Darkness.
Old 01-09-2009, 10:06 PM   #47
phireflye
Avalon Senior Member

Default "settlements or refunding, or dollar collapses"

This is a very long new article by Christopher Story, but interesting....
I am only a third of the way through it now, but this paragraph stands out:

• The subtle point to be understood here is that until perhaps 5th January, the Bush Crime/DVD nexus thought they had 'won', which was an illusion AND HAS SINCE BEEN CONFIRMED TO THEM to be an illusion. Furthermore, they COULD NEVER 'WIN' without also destroying the Rockefellers through inter alia the collapse of JPMorgan Chase (a Germany-oriented bank, and the seat of the Terrorism Financial Center), which means that the Clintons (as the former President is of course a Rockefeller) could not in fact allow the Bushes to get away with their game. Therefore, ALL OF A SUDDEN, and all the more so in the light of certain developments, the Clintons will support the Settlements: which they cannot avoid in view of the reality set out at the top of this report.

http://www.worldreports.org/news/186...llar_collapses
( you have to scroll past all of the intro bullets and ads, to get to the article )

thrive and shine
phireflye

phireflye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2009, 02:15 AM   #48
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: "settlements or refunding, or dollar collapses"

I think the articles are interesting, even if some on here dismiss Chris Story as disinfo.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote