Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Free Energy

Notices

Free Energy Free Energy devices and information

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-04-2008, 03:15 PM   #1
gordon
Avalon Senior Member

Default 'Free Energy 'Projects' And Other Information'

I have researched alot into this subject useing google and other websites, like youtube and other websites. I read somewhere that a asian person invented-a new solar cell that collects uv light, the light from the sun that is harmful to the human skin. (I only seen the story once on the Internet)..I have already brought three small sized Shake 'n' Charge, a product from Swann. Those torches you just need to 'shake' up and down to activate-trigger the charge for the powerful magnet inside of it to pass the copper too the battery, so that it lights the torch. Other Information on the 'Free Energy' Idea is that nobody-companies isn't creating-researching new research into finding new (solar cell technology). The only way to get the homemade projects is to use a creditcard and buy the stuff like magnets and copper and other stuff from Chinese websites. I hoped that the members can and could talk about 'Free Energy Projects' AND windup-radios-torches and solar torches (I am not sure where to buy those sort of torches).

If the people outthere have any useful Information that they might like to share with everybody? Please, respond and let us all know about your thoughts on this subject. Thank You For Reading.
gordon is offline   Reply With Quote