Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Healing

Notices

Healing Spiritual and Alternative Healing

Old 02-24-2010, 01:43 AM   #1
jacody
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Send Your Energy Out!

This thread is dedicated to posting about people who are sick and need healing energy sent to them, no matter if they have cancer, autism, or the common cold. You can post that your are sending healing energies to a specific person, a dog, a plant, a race! I just think that this is needed
jacody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2010, 01:47 AM   #2
jacody
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: Send Your Energy Out!

I'll start by saying I have something up with me, it gave me the idea for this. I'm not quite sure what it is, but it seems to be going around here. I have a cold, sore throat, light fever, and I get tired very early now, around 7-9 PM.

If you're Sick, or if anyone else is, just post!
Old 02-24-2010, 02:11 AM   #3
xbusymom
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Send Your Energy Out!

friends and co-workers (various)

My oldest son has PDD (pervasive development disorder) and just can't seem to 'get with the program'... 24- on disability- with the mind of a 12-15 yr old...

My youngest son has ODD (oppositional defiant disorder) and just can't seem to 'get with the program' (in a different way)... 17- failing school (freshman classes) except for JROTC- and doesn't care

and then there's me... my kids won't quit putting INSANE ELIXER in my chocolate milk... (*and they admit to the conspiracy! ) HELP!!
xbusymom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2010, 02:27 AM   #4
jacody
Avalon Senior Member

Wink Re: Send Your Energy Out!

I think we can help you here
Old 02-24-2010, 02:28 AM   #5
Frank Samuel
Project Avalon Moderator

Talking Re: Send Your Energy Out!

Oh I envy you going to bed so early, I hope your cold gets better sending a lot of my x-tra energy and good healthy vibrations.
I am not much of a sleeper but when I close my eyes I sleep like a baby.

Take good care of yourself and sleep tight don't let the bed bugs bite ZZZZ he's asleep don't wake him up

Good night !!!
Frank Samuel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2010, 02:31 AM   #6
jacody
Avalon Senior Member

Talking Re: Send Your Energy Out!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank Samuel View Post
Oh I envy you going to bed so early, I hope your cold gets better sending a lot of my x-tra energy and good healthy vibrations.
I am not much of a sleeper but when I close my eyes I sleep like a baby.

Take good care of yourself and sleep tight don't let the bed bugs bite ZZZZ he's asleep don't wake him up

Good night !!!
Thank you, I was just going to bed now, actually!
Well, at 9 o'clock

Last edited by jacody; 02-24-2010 at 02:50 AM.
Old 02-24-2010, 07:34 AM   #7
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

I dont' think I am "sick" per se but I seriously need help battling my negative feelings towards people lately. I have just been unbelievably miserable and I'm trying to figure out what my problem is and how I can be more hospitable towards people. The only thing I can think of is family drama at this time that's influencing my negative thinking about people.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2010, 12:41 PM   #8
jacody
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: Send Your Energy Out!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humble Janitor View Post
I dont' think I am "sick" per se but I seriously need help battling my negative feelings towards people lately. I have just been unbelievably miserable and I'm trying to figure out what my problem is and how I can be more hospitable towards people. The only thing I can think of is family drama at this time that's influencing my negative thinking about people.
Yes, this sounds like it's caused by family drama, I'd know, thanks to my family Sending enrgy out to help get your families' drama resolved as best as can be
Old 02-24-2010, 01:02 PM   #9
Majorion
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humble Janitor View Post
I often feel the same way, life can really take its toll sometimes and people can also pick the worst times to engage a person while they're in a negative state. I've come to realize that to a certain degree happiness necessitates feeling down at times, and without someone experiencing a fair share of personal problems they can easily forget to be appreciative of everything they already possess. It's just like the case in sports, you can't be a true winner if you don't learn the lessons from losing, both are equally important.
Majorion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2010, 08:29 PM   #10
Clarityofawareness
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks for starting this thread. As an energy worker of light I offer this simple yet powerful and brief video that I partly made. Actually it was mostly made via higher awareness and healing energy. Challenging to explain here using such primitive language, like english. Although I did try to explain some of it in the video's explanation section. Some here may have already viewed this video, but I thought it ok to post it here as well.

Higher awareness programming from falling rain
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=stuUwsFhSf8

Kevin

btw, this video also helps your conscious and unconscious mind operate together in a more "consciously experience way", per say. You want more solutions and to understand what the really challenges are? Then maybe this video could help you. Again, so difficult to explain it and I can't while using any languages of today. Concerning this video, simply open your heart and mind to the possibilities around you.

Last edited by Clarityofawareness; 02-24-2010 at 08:32 PM.
Clarityofawareness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2010, 11:04 PM   #11
jacody
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarityofawareness View Post
Thanks for starting this thread. As an energy worker of light I offer this simple yet powerful and brief video that I partly made. Actually it was mostly made via higher awareness and healing energy. Challenging to explain here using such primitive language, like english. Although I did try to explain some of it in the video's explanation section. Some here may have already viewed this video, but I thought it ok to post it here as well.
Thank you, clarity!
Old 02-25-2010, 07:35 AM   #12
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majorion View Post
I often feel the same way, life can really take its toll sometimes and people can also pick the worst times to engage a person while they're in a negative state. I've come to realize that to a certain degree happiness necessitates feeling down at times, and without someone experiencing a fair share of personal problems they can easily forget to be appreciative of everything they already possess. It's just like the case in sports, you can't be a true winner if you don't learn the lessons from losing, both are equally important.
I am just frustrated because I, along with other family members, invested time, energy and love into another family member and that family member took it all and threw it away over something he wanted. We had a beautiful year together as a family and now it's back to where it was with the member in question serving another stint behind bars.

I opened myself too much and got burned. I'd probably do it again because I want for this family member to succeed and it's really out of my hands. If they don't want it, they don't want it. Perhaps in time, they will go "a-ha!" and get it.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
healingenergies, light, love, send'em