Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Archived Threads - Read Only

Notices

Archived Threads - Read Only For threads not posted in for 30 days

Old 09-17-2008, 12:16 AM   #1
Antaletriangle
Avalon Senior Member

Default What has happened to Leo Zagami?

Has anyone any info. on Leo Zagami-was he last heard from in Norway?
Antaletriangle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 03:33 AM   #2
sprocket
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: What has happened to Leo Zagami?

Didn't he go over to the "dark-side", being now head of some Illuminati lodge in the States? I listened to a very weird radio interview (on youtube) where he phones in, defending his position - apparently it was along the lines "fighting the enemy from the inside", though the interviewer wasn't buying it! He was also saying that the Illuminati have/had kidnapped his son! All very strange...
sprocket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 03:39 AM   #3
Antaletriangle
Avalon Senior Member

I think i remember some update that kerry posted a while back about his wife leaving him and the illuminati were tracking him and he was dishing threats back to them.All very strange.
Antaletriangle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 03:42 AM   #4
Tuza

He lost a hell of a lot after his interview, plus how on earth do we know exactly what he is up against from those people.

PS. Note to illuminati, Roths, B'gers, Rockefellers and other big guys, wouldnt like to be in your shoes soon. God knows and that is not the one who wants human sacrifices of any kind, the souls who died in 9/11 and others who have passed on due to this event are watching and waiting, they know what is going to happen. I advise you wives, girlfriends, daughters, all the females, look within and do something positive for once.
Old 09-17-2008, 03:47 AM   #5
bodzoyfa
Avalon Senior Member

Yes, the interview I think you are talking about is with Greg Syzmanski who, as far as I know, is the one who really brought Leo into the lime light in America. Leo first claimed to be an ex-illuminati and then went on the radio some time later with Greg, who was suspect as to Leo's intentions at this point, and Leo then claimed to be a Rosacrucian Masonic Leader who was changing the face of the masonic order and was now back to being an illuminati leader, but in a positive light. Thats not the whole story but its the long and the short of it...if you want to hear the whole interview go here to Greg's website:

www.arcticbeacon.com

But yes, good question. Whatever did happen to that guy? He sure was making a lot of noise...
bodzoyfa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 06:17 AM   #6
Excalibur
Avalon Senior Member

As they say, there is a fine line between brilliance and insanity and he may be tending towards the latter.
Excalibur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 06:22 AM   #7
Oiran
Avalon Senior Member

This is the latest info Camelot has released about Leo Zagami...

"It was clear from our meeting with Leo that he was energetic, animated, passionate and extremely well-informed about the inner workings of the Illuminati and the Vatican. But since our interview, a number of events occurred which significantly changed the situation. Leo's wife Fatma Suslu left him, taking with her their son. Leo was charged with abuse and was temporarily imprisoned by the Norwegian police.

Upon his release, he subsequently traveled first to Rome and then to the US, where he reported he was now working with the CIA and had been subsequently reinstated as the head of the Monte Carlo Lodge. In addition, he claims to have established what he calls "Liberty Lodge", has a quasi-militia group under his command, and is answering again to the Illuminati and the Vatican. This is an important change from whistleblower to re-avowed member of the very group he had originally rebelled against, and which had brought him to our and many other people's attention in the first place.

We are saddened by this reversal and are aware of some of the demonic forces which are now dominating his life. We wish to distance ourselves and Camelot from him at this time under the present circumstances. Soon after arriving in the US he published a series of interviews. At least one of these interviews was so vicious in its tone that we felt obliged to make a public statement of concern (What's New, 19 May) stating that we could no longer support his stance on that and other matters.

We have had a glimpse of the true nature of this fine soul back in Norway and because of that we wish him well. For this reason, also, our interview with him remains on our site and is freely available on the internet. We look forward to a time in the future when Leo will again free himself from the chains under which he labors and comes forward as the truth-teller we know him to be."

"A Personal Commentary on the Information"
http://www.projectcamelot.org/commentary.html
Oiran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 09:53 AM   #8
atama
Avalon Senior Member

Talking Re: What has happened to Leo Zagami?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bodzoyfa View Post
Yes, the interview I think you are talking about is with Greg Syzmanski who, as far as I know, is the one who really brought Leo into the lime light in America. Leo first claimed to be an ex-illuminati and then went on the radio some time later with Greg, who was suspect as to Leo's intentions at this point, and Leo then claimed to be a Rosacrucian Masonic Leader who was changing the face of the masonic order and was now back to being an illuminati leader, but in a positive light. Thats not the whole story but its the long and the short of it...if you want to hear the whole interview go here to Greg's website:

www.arcticbeacon.com

But yes, good question. Whatever did happen to that guy? He sure was making a lot of noise...
yup, Syzmanski has the low down.. i think he was trying to play us all.
maybe it's me but a designer goatee just screams illuminati.
atama is offline   Reply With Quote