Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Whatís Going Down > News And Updates

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-01-2008, 12:00 AM   #51
sfth13
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 99
Default Re: Crop Circle Update for September

http://www.cropcirclesecrets.org/education.html


I'm still not sure what to make of them. I know some are man made, but others i'm not sure of.
sfth13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 12:03 AM   #52
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: At the doors of perception
Posts: 2,135
Default Re: Crop Circle Update for September

Quote:
Originally Posted by suriel View Post
Hello friends,

I had to announce the newest crop circle that may relate to the current times. If any of you can decipher the meaning of this crop circle, please share your views. Another communication has been given.

Here is the link to the crop circle reported on 9/24/08.

Peace.
The two crop circles combine is a date and event.Also these are masonic circles as most are.I heard mtv last night say that this national stay at home week. A subliminal message of course. By the way the message is 8087 We need a world wide email blast for prayer every day especially oct 7 or 87








]

Last edited by 777 The Great Work; 10-01-2008 at 12:34 AM.
777 The Great Work is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 12:06 AM   #53
sirian77
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Crop Circle Update for September

Quote:
Originally Posted by sfth13 View Post
http://www.cropcirclesecrets.org/education.html


I'm still not sure what to make of them. I know some are man made, but others i'm not sure of.

i expected more then one liner posts but here is my reply:
why pointing us to the same old site? that site is the view of one person, freddy silva and no one else. do your own research, get out into a field and make a crop circle, you will be astonished how easy it is and what the experience does to you.

and if you are returning to another site try this one: circlemakers.org
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 12:09 AM   #54
sirian77
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Crop Circle Update for September

Quote:
Originally Posted by 777 The Great Work View Post
The two crop circles combine is a date and event.Also these are masonic circles as most are.I heard mtv last night say that this a national stay at home week. A subliminal message of course.

keep watching eMpty TV, that channel is full of subliminal messages.
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 12:12 AM   #55
sfth13
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 99
Default Re: Crop Circle Update for September

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirian77 View Post
i expected more then one liner posts but here is my reply:
why pointing us to the same old site? that site is the view of one person, freddy silva and no one else. do your own research, get out into a field and make a crop circle, you will be astonished how easy it is and what the experience does to you.

and if you are returning to another site try this one: circlemakers.org
No farmland where i live in Florida. just swamps, so i guess i won't be making one anytime soon.
sfth13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 12:14 AM   #56
sirian77
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Crop Circle Update for September

Quote:
Originally Posted by sfth13 View Post
No farmland where i live in Florida. just swamps, so i guess i won't be making one anytime soon.
you could try patches of tall grass, i'm sure you can find some in florida?
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 12:15 AM   #57
Suriel
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Wink Re: Crop Circle Update for September

When I first started this thread I was encouraging research on the hidden secrets of the crop circles. I find crop circles interesting. I am sure that many of you do as well.

I'm not really as concerned about how they are made or where they come from. Because, from an artistic point of view, I think they are fascinating.

I also did not think we would have so many different opinions on their formation.

So, my opinion is that we focus on the meaning. I enjoy putting puzzle pieces together. Don't you? However, David Wilcock has done a very good job so far explaining a few of these already.

So be at peace and know that we are a witness to maraculous times. Also use this thread to post new crop circles as they appear. I'm sure there are plenty of people that feel a connection to the messages. And I do look forward to reading your research.

Peace.
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 12:21 AM   #58
sirian77
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Crop Circle Update for September

Quote:
Originally Posted by suriel View Post
When I first started this thread I was encouraging research on the hidden secrets of the crop circles. I find crop circles interesting. I am sure that many of you do as well.

I'm not really as concerned about how they are made or where they come from. Because, from an artistic point of view, I think they are fascinating.

I also did not think we would have so many different opinions on their formation.

So, my opinion is that we focus on the meaning. I enjoy putting puzzle pieces together. Don't you? However, David Wilcock has done a very good job so far explaining a few of these already.

So be at peace and know that we are a witness to maraculous times. Also use this thread to post new crop circles as they appear. I'm sure there are plenty of people that feel a connection to the messages. And I do look forward to reading your research.

Peace.

well finally, someone who has an open mind here, actually there is truth in what u say, it doesn't matter how or by who they are made, it's about sharing the experience. that's why circlemakers never will show any details about who, when and how. cause if they would do that the experience would be killed right away.

  Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 12:45 AM   #59
bennycog
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: orange nsw
Posts: 97
Default Re: Crop Circle Update for September

hi sirian.
just wondering why the second pic is so much clearer?
Im not attacking you sirian. its just an honest question.
bennycog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 12:56 AM   #60
bennycog
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: orange nsw
Posts: 97
Default Re: Crop Circle Update for September

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirian77 View Post
and that's why you think humans can't make precise crop circles? why the need for it to be alien? where is the evidence? you underestimate the abilities of humans is my view.
never underestimate the ability. ive never said anything about them being alien it comes across that way because that is how most of our population would see that. i would love to know the depths your circle makers go throught to create such immense and calculated formations.
just one more question. it's about the radiation readers that people have taken into these circles and the readings that they get. I am bringing this up because it is what i have seen and heard, but have never myself tried to obtain one of these machines and try a reading myself . Do they drop uraniam with them when making these? and the bent not broken thing with the stems of plants. does all wheat and other stock feed or farming plant bend like that?
bennycog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 01:03 AM   #61
bennycog
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: orange nsw
Posts: 97
Default Re: Crop Circle Update for September

Quote:
Originally Posted by suriel View Post
When I first started this thread I was encouraging research on the hidden secrets of the crop circles. I find crop circles interesting. I am sure that many of you do as well.

I'm not really as concerned about how they are made or where they come from. Because, from an artistic point of view, I think they are fascinating.

I also did not think we would have so many different opinions on their formation.

So, my opinion is that we focus on the meaning. I enjoy putting puzzle pieces together. Don't you? However, David Wilcock has done a very good job so far explaining a few of these already.

So be at peace and know that we are a witness to maraculous times. Also use this thread to post new crop circles as they appear. I'm sure there are plenty of people that feel a connection to the messages. And I do look forward to reading your research.

Peace.
but what are these messages if they are from our own circle makers. do these makers know so much that they have to encrypt it into the land. these times are full of knoweledge rather than being miraculous.
i enjoy these posts and i hope it continues. because it can open all this wide up. some people say this is trivial because of what is happening in the world right now, re: world economy. but it all has to linked someway. so i think we should address as much as we can in the time we can.
benny
bennycog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 01:07 AM   #62
Suriel
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Wink Re: Crop Circle Update for September

Benny. I just wanted to have a nice thread to talk about crop circles and how they relate to current events. Or if they can give us a clue on what to expect in the near future leading up to 2012.

Peace.
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 01:16 AM   #63
bennycog
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: orange nsw
Posts: 97
Default Re: Crop Circle Update for September

Quote:
Originally Posted by suriel View Post
Benny. I just wanted to have a nice thread to talk about crop circles and how they relate to current events. Or if they can give us a clue on what to expect in the near future leading up to 2012.

Peace.
hi sirian,
It would be great to find out how they are related in that way.
this thread is nice. it's exchanging information. we cant really find out what is leading up to 2012 when we are tacklinng the issue of how these are made. unless the people making these have the knowledge of foreseeable events. or info of that matter. i think
you we will only find your answers when these ones have been given.
bennycog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 01:22 AM   #64
Suriel
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Wink Re: Crop Circle Update for September

Fine Benny. Maybe I will start a new thread about sacred geometry. And the name is Suriel. Thanks for your input.

Peace.
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 03:09 AM   #65
Oneness
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Eastern Pennsylvania,Scranton
Posts: 95
Default Re: Crop Circle Update for September

I guess these helicopters were chasing crop circle guys with flashlights...


http://video.google.com/videosearch?...pcircle&emb=0#


............

The lights...

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...29897397109374
Oneness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 03:47 AM   #66
warngen
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Mississippi
Posts: 92
Default Re: Crop Circle Update for September

Quote:
I guess these helicopters were chasing crop circle guys with flashlights...


http://video.google.com/videosearch?...pcircle&emb=0#


............

The lights...

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...29897397109374
good post....
lets see what sirian has to say about this......if he says anything at all....
i would love to see his explanation....
warngen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 04:22 AM   #67
sirian77
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Crop Circle Update for September

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oneness View Post
I guess these helicopters were chasing crop circle guys with flashlights...


http://video.google.com/videosearch?...pcircle&emb=0#


............

The lights...

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...29897397109374
i didn't say anything about the lights, i have seen them many times in and outside crop circles, they have nothing to do with the creation of crop circles.
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 04:23 AM   #68
sirian77
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Crop Circle Update for September

Quote:
Originally Posted by warngen View Post
good post....
lets see what sirian has to say about this......if he says anything at all....
i would love to see his explanation....

what sensible things have u said in this thread then?
childish behaviour again

Last edited by sirian77; 10-01-2008 at 04:53 AM.
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 04:25 AM   #69
sirian77
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Crop Circle Update for September

Quote:
Originally Posted by suriel View Post
Benny. I just wanted to have a nice thread to talk about crop circles and how they relate to current events. Or if they can give us a clue on what to expect in the near future leading up to 2012.

Peace.
why can't people ask questions in a normal way in this thread?
why the childish insults? the lalala i can't hear you behaviour is getting old now. see ya, bye bye. no more posting in this thread for me.

peace
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 04:54 AM   #70
Isa
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 44
Default Re: Crop Circle Update for September

No matter where they come from or who makes them etc, they are striking symbols beckoning to our collective psyche to notice them ~ which in turn means they contain some kind of relevant info we would be wise to pay attention to... IMHO

I personally agree with the idea that it may be a supportive call to ascend in consciousness, partly because I am seeing this same supportive message in many places these days. It seems to be pouring out of the very pores of our reality at the moment. Thus the urgency grows... a yearning to respond to this call....

Isa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 05:11 AM   #71
sirian77
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Crop Circle Update for September

Quote:
Originally Posted by bennycog View Post
hi sirian.
just wondering why the second pic is so much clearer?
Im not attacking you sirian. its just an honest question.
higher resolution.
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 06:42 AM   #72
Zynox
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Ann Arbor, Michigan
Posts: 243
Default Re: Crop Circle Update for September

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theresa View Post
Yes, they ARE INNOCENT, on the SOUL level, but they do not BELIEVE that on the soul level. Therefore, their beliefs PRECEDE their experience in this lifetime!

The first step out of this nightmare of karma is to take ABSOLUTE responsibility that we create ALL of our experience from our beliefs, which are mostly subconscious, that say we are unworthy because we have separated from GOD (which is untruth).

I hear that the crop formations resonate on our soul level even if we dont' consciously understand their message-they can't just spell it out in english, (or spanish, portuguese, italian, russian...lol) because we have FREE WILL and must choose to forgive ourselves and take responsiblity ourselves. Its all part of the "evolution game." Hey, we created it!!
Theresa,

These points in your post feel so genuine, to me. I don't want to hijack any threads, so a private message would be fine, while it feels that this set of questions do belong here, to me.

1) If I grok your first response above, the soul comes into an incarnation with emotional 'baggage' such as guilt.

2) If a soul in an incarnation had released all beliefs, if this were possible, would they then have no effective foundation (of beliefs) from which to create a reality, and thus vibrate away, or finish the current physical life as a shell (non-creating)?

3) Would your interpretation be that the formations are archetypal patterns which promote understanding bypassing the intellectual mind?

~ namaste ~
Zynox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 07:33 AM   #73
bennycog
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: orange nsw
Posts: 97
Default Re: Crop Circle Update for September

Quote:
Originally Posted by suriel View Post
Fine Benny. Maybe I will start a new thread about sacred geometry. And the name is Suriel. Thanks for your input.

Peace.
hey suriel sorry for tuffing your name up.

hey sirian just wondering if you could try your best to answer my questions before. i would like to know your view on this. or your knowledge on this. "just one more question. it's about the radiation readers that people have taken into these circles and the readings that they get. I am bringing this up because it is what i have seen and heard, but have never myself tried to obtain one of these machines and try a reading myself . Do they drop uraniam with them when making these? and the bent not broken thing with the stems of plants. does all wheat and other stock feed or farming plant bend like that?" also is there any chance you could get your friends onto this forum? it would be an interesting chat
bennycog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 08:46 AM   #74
sirian77
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Crop Circle Update for September

Quote:
Originally Posted by bennycog View Post
hey suriel sorry for tuffing your name up.

hey sirian just wondering if you could try your best to answer my questions before. i would like to know your view on this. or your knowledge on this. "just one more question. it's about the radiation readers that people have taken into these circles and the readings that they get. I am bringing this up because it is what i have seen and heard, but have never myself tried to obtain one of these machines and try a reading myself . Do they drop uraniam with them when making these? and the bent not broken thing with the stems of plants. does all wheat and other stock feed or farming plant bend like that?" also is there any chance you could get your friends onto this forum? it would be an interesting chat
why don't you look for answers yourself this time. i spend years finding stuff out and you expect me to answer every question here? good luck and have a good day researching. i'm not inviting more friends to this forum cause this has been far from an interesting chat. peace
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 06:53 PM   #75
For_You
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Crop Circle Update for September

Does everyone feel the love here, or is it just me...

I am the creator of my reality...

Pass it on...

Love all...
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
city, crop circle, september, skyscrapers

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 11:56 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Project Avalon