Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Ufology

Notices

Old 10-03-2009, 07:20 PM   #51
Kulapops
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: UFO dives into the ocean!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jnana View Post
No need to wait. Spend more time out under the stars. Ask the ETs in to show you that they are here. You might be surprised when they respond. This is way better than any bit of footage you will ever see. Oddly enough, what you are likely to see won't make a very exciting video. It's the interactive nature of the experience that makes it convincing.
Thanks Jnana for the advice. I have already tried this, nothing to write home about has happened yet, but I totally believe you. I wrote somewhere else that when I was about 10, having seen the Close Encounters movie, I totally believed in UFOs (this is b4 x-files ) and would look up at clear skies on Summer evenings and 'talk' to them , I so wanted to see one. I could feel like they were watching me though, even I didn't see anything.

Years later I put it down to my fertile imagination. But years later again (yes, I'm that old, I know what my intuition feels like, so now I know they do watch, and they do communicate. I can feel it still.

I too have a feeling I'm going to see something pretty amazing and soon. It will come. (it's just maybe not that 'phishing' UFO )

To Christo, yes, I'd love to write something. I studied scripwriting for several years actually. I laugh when I think now that about ten years ago I came up with the following idea, long before I'd even heard of illuminati or swine flu....

If you'll indulge me... the premise was this:

Based on an idea of how it would be with much less people on the planet (I've had feelings we might have an appocalypse for years), I wondered how my area would look if there were about the same number of people as in the neolithic times, say just a half percent of the current total. (500 in Torbay instead of 100,000 ).

So the thought was that a group of people got tired of there being too many people on the earth, and wanted to reduce the pop to a 'safe', sustainable level. This was like a cadre of scientists. They wanted to design a DNA specific virus that would also knock out all the 'ill' qualities of the human race, so any murderers, thieves, etc would not survive. The plan was to release this as a virus (heard this one before ? ) which would leave a tiny population, that might make a better go of things. All things considered they would be better suited to living together, not starting wars, etc etc.

So , the scientists plan was well intentioned, and most accepted that if their DNA did not fit the pattern, they would die when the virus was released.

(No, I'd not read the Stand back then either - but i have since. It's a great swine flu hors d'oeuvre )

So they all signed up to this, created their virus and released it. The problem was that one gifted scientist was gifted and pretty evil, and he did the old swithceroo, so his genes were exempt from the plague.

But not only when the plague was released and 99.5% of the pop died, did mr Evil scientist live - but so did anyone else with a gene profile like his !

So what happens is that instead of having 10 wacko's per 10,000 pop, you now have 1 in 20.

That makes life very interesting for the other 19, shall we say docile ones...

Well, that was the basic idea - I'm still working on it... but now we don't need to invent this kinda stuff , it's happening anyway !

You can imagine me chuckle (!) when I heard about Jane Burgermeister and her talk of plans to exterminate us all with a virus !

K
Kulapops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2009, 06:17 AM   #52
nagual
Avalon Senior Member

I KNOW WHAT I SAW

I KNOW WHAT I SAW, a documentary guaranteed to change the way we see the universe. Director, James Fox assembled the most credible UFO witnesses from around the world to testify at The National Press Club in Washington D.C.: Air Force Generals, astronauts, military and commercial pilots, government and FAA officials from seven countries tell stories that, as Governor Fife Symington from Arizona stated, "will challenge your reality".

Their accounts reveal a behind-the-scenes U.S. operation whose policy is to confiscate and hoard substantiating evidence from close encounters to the extent that even Presidents have failed to get straight answers. I KNOW WHAT I SAW exposes reasons behind government secrecy from those involved at the highest level.

Trailer: http://www.iknowwhatisawthemovie.com/trailer.html
nagual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2009, 06:40 AM   #53
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Kulapops go on...

Got my Coke and Popcorn for Chapter 1

Christo888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2009, 10:56 AM   #54
Kulapops
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christo888 View Post
Kulapops go on...

Got my Coke and Popcorn for Chapter 1

Lol thank you Christo for your encouragement ! It probably deserves another thread somewhere... 'the continuing adventures of conspiracy-man...'

Nagual... thanks a lot for that link, sounds very interesting.

Will check it out.

K

P.S. Have taken a look... shame it's just a trailer so far... will wait for the final cut then. But do we have time ?? The world's ending around 25th October... Again !! :ioriginal:

Last edited by Kulapops; 10-05-2009 at 12:11 PM.
Kulapops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2009, 07:38 AM   #55
derpif
Avalon Senior Member

MAKING OF "EL OVNI GALLEGO"

Last edited by derpif; 01-20-2010 at 08:24 PM.
derpif is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2010, 10:00 PM   #56
Ravencalls
Avalon Senior Member

parece que os ovnis no queren que aiga mais pesca!!
Ravencalls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2010, 10:52 PM   #57
aroundthetable
Avalon Senior Member

i cant find it!!!

but while im here, the stereo mono thing, could that have been mixed like that afterwards? if not does it mean its def fake?
aroundthetable is offline   Reply With Quote