Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 02-12-2010, 12:00 AM   #1
Ravencalls
Avalon Senior Member

Default Are you fed up of " the NEWS "?

Hi all!.. you know what they all say right..? On.. NPR ..on CNN.. on the BBC...etc

They all tell you what you want to here ,, but not what is REAL... So anyway I just came across this Site on the Web.. they claim that they are the REAL DEAL well it is kinda different so I just thought I might put up their link on here in case some of you are interested in taking a look..

http://therealnews.com/t2/

peace!
Ravencalls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 12:25 AM   #2
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Are you fed up of " the NEWS "?

ive subscribed to real news for about 2 years now. im not sure how real the news is from real news. im fed up of conspiracy news aswell tbh lol.. most of it is dross with a few gems floating ina sea of ****.
pineal-pilot-in merkabah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 12:29 AM   #3
Kulapops
Avalon Senior Member

lol... one day we'll all wake up and realise that the only news...

is what happens to YOU

K
Kulapops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 12:30 AM   #4
beren
Avalon Senior Member

I am.
beren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 12:32 AM   #5
Spiralina
Avalon Senior Member

I don't own a tv. If that tells ya anything. grin

I baked a chocolate cake with chocolate icing, and kept it in the refrigerator and had a piece with coffee. Yum. Not healthy but worth the trouble.

The news here is...

Deciding if I want to go to the Ocala rainbow family gathering in Florida. Or the vandwellers gathering at the slabs.

If I get to go, I'll bake a chocolate cake with chocolate icing, refrigerate it and make a pot of coffee and invite my neighbors from the gathering to enjoy it with me. Of course there'll be some herbs and a campfire.

That's it, for the news tonight.

LOL
Spiralina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 12:49 AM   #6
Kulapops
Avalon Senior Member

I'm getting fed up of the 'news' here at avalon.

When you look at it all from one direction, the titles of the 'news threads' are different, but the story is always the same.

We could at least have some more interesting titles...then at least reading the new posts would be more fun.

I'd like to scan down the list and see titles like...:

'My cat is working for the government'

'FBI put nanochips in only spearmint flavoured chewing gum'

'Sun believed to be indicator light of a giant spaceship left on by aliens fleeing spaceship chased by galactic metermaid'

K
Kulapops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 01:08 AM   #7
joe2288
Avalon Senior Member

Arrow Re: Are you fed up of " the NEWS "?

I am getting Fed up with allot of things. Hmmm were to start, disclosure not

happening, people still asleep, the economy getting ready to tank. All

I gotta say is if this planet doesn't change, I am not reincarnating here ever

again. I would rather reincarnate as a turtle on a peace full planet, then do

one more drama filled life time here.

P.s. I have had a really bad day so sorry if my negative view bothers anybody.
joe2288 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 01:14 AM   #8
Gevaudan
Avalon Senior Member

From 7 to ~45 seconds.

First thing that came to my mind.
Gevaudan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 01:19 AM   #9
Frank Samuel
Project Avalon Moderator

Have you ever time the amount of nonsense that we get feed through the news. Suffice to say I stay as far away from the nonsense as I can. Oh the freedom of staying away from subliminal ads and negative non value added news and entertainment has made a difference in the quality of my family's life.
Frank Samuel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 01:35 AM   #10
Neo
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe2288 View Post
I am getting Fed up with allot of things. Hmmm were to start, disclosure not

happening, people still asleep, the economy getting ready to tank. All

I gotta say is if this planet doesn't change, I am not reincarnating here ever

again. I would rather reincarnate as a turtle on a peace full planet, then do

one more drama filled life time here.

P.s. I have had a really bad day so sorry if my negative view bothers anybody.
My sentiments exactly...fed up beyond belief! when I die I'm gonna put up a huge astral billboard saying "WARNING DO NOT INCARNATE ON EARTH"
Neo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 01:53 AM   #11
doodah
Avalon Senior Member

Kulapops, very funny headlines. Can you write the stories?

I'm just passing through... I've got a thread running, trying to find people in central-to-western VA, NC, eastern TN, KY, WV to join in a chemtrail watch group I'm forming. So anybody on here in those areas who'd be interested in helping collect data, please email me at ctwatch22@aol.com

Anyhow, re the "news," it's much easier to take if you just think of the news as another TV program, mostly fiction. (I don't traffic in "the news" myself - no TV, radio, newspaper!)

I once read Gore Vidal's "Lincoln," I think it was, and it was very interesting how, historically, the New York Times and other newspapers were originally viewed as entertainment, not a source of truth. I think that's exactly what it is -- reality-shaping entertainment.

To back up this observation, I once emailed my local TV meteorologist to ask what he knew about chemtrails. He replied he didn't know anything, was I sure I wasn't seeing just normal jets... the usual non-response. After a few emails back and forth, I asked him a really dumb question: Does your news station serve the public or doesn't it? His response was something like: "We report the news."

I thought that was very interesting. By not saying it, he said it... what's on the news does not have anything to do with truth or serving the public. It has to do with them reading to you what somebody has written and called "news."
doodah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 02:14 AM   #12
Berob24
Avalon Senior Member

I agree with Joe and Neo. I've been in some pretty negative space for the past week or two and can't seem to shake myself out of it. Everywhere I turn I see rude, close-minded, sleeping people. I'm really really tired of it. Of course there's a lot more than just rude people that are bringing me down, but they feed the fire. I think I need to go spend some time outdoors! Even if it is freezing cold out! *sigh* I used to be a big NPR listen-to-er, but now I can't even tolerate that. Once you "wake up" there's no going back.
Berob24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 02:38 AM   #13
Ravencalls
Avalon Senior Member

damn!.. Why did I put this on here ?.. now I gotta get some sleep without thinking about all those years I spent in front of the tube thinking.. life is not so bad...

But worse of all I gotta apologize to all you guys now making me feel so FOX like..
even though im a raven... Smile~~~

SO FORGET THE NEWS!!!...

Guevaudan > thank you for the GREAT Bill Hicks vid.. the man was the ulimate!

peace!

Last edited by Ravencalls; 02-12-2010 at 02:41 AM.
Ravencalls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 02:54 AM   #14
Majorion
Avalon Senior Member

All and any major media outlet, in whatever shape or form, has always been primarly intended as a tool for propaganda and forming a mass consensus of fake reality so as to dictate to what 'reality' is to the viewer. Hundreds of thousands of ads and pop ups and slides loaded with subliminal messages.

If you can control much of people's time and focus, then you can - to a certain degree - control their thoughts, and also weaken them and keep them distracted and confused. I happen to think this also applies to most conspiracy/alternative/fringe sources as well, but not nearly the extremity of mainstream media.

You have to create your own interests and decide what makes you happy and what you would like to focus on in your life, as opposed to just getting fed "new stories" from "sources" everyday who like to dictate that center of focus for you.
Majorion is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
alternative, information, news, real, truth