Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 03-04-2010, 02:51 AM   #1
Mystique
Avalon Senior Member

Default Change is Inevitable; In for the Long Haul, Positive Thoughts

I wanted to start this thread promoting the good things about Avalon.

I read many posts about the changes going on at Camelot and Avalon, but I've also read about some people feeling it's time to leave here. I truly wish them the very best and there will be a void. I feel sad that some of you are saddened.

I also read comments about TPTB loving the fact that there is dissension in the air.... and I agree as many of you have stated, that they (TPTB) are so hoping to divide and conquer. They would like this site to disappear.

Now looking at things differently, I wanted to look at and focus on some of .the positive things here at Avalon.

This has been one of the most, if not the most successful website at getting at the truth, new ideas, testimonies and also providing a forum for freedom, discussion, agreement and disagreement.

I'm not giving up on Camelot or Avalon. I will stay and weather the storm. I'm in it for the long haul. If I need a break from the forum, I'll take one, but I'm not nearly ready to leave.

This is a good place with many good and wise people that care and hope to make a difference. I've learned a lot and have been inspired by many of you.

Since we co-create our own future, I figure we can work on creating this forum the way we want it to be through our own intentions.

On an upbeat note, my questions to you are...

!. Who is staying and why are you here?
2. What have you gotten from this community?
2. What do you want or hope to see in the future on this forum?

Sincerely from the heart, Mystique
[/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE]

Last edited by Mystique; 03-04-2010 at 05:20 PM. Reason: Font size
Mystique is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 02:53 AM   #2
Mystique
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Change is Inevitable; In for the Long Haul, Positive Thoughts

Sorry, I made it huge.... it didn't look huge in the little box.
Mystique is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 03:25 AM   #3
Surial
Avalon Senior Member

Wink Re: Change is Inevitable; In for the Long Haul, Positive Thoughts

I believe that Avalon has much potential. The energy just needs to be more centered and focused. There is much more new higher frequency energy coming in. Some will not receive these energies well if they are structured in the old paradigm of being. But those of you that are more balanced will make a wonderful contribution.

Fear is an illusion and a tool. Once you start connecting with your heart center and your connection to the Golden Light, you will find your inner peace.

But also be aware that there will always be those that enjoy conflict, disruption, and chaos. It is in their DNA.

So find the wisdom to know the difference and remain patient, respectful, and understanding. After all, we are only Human. I always come here when I sense that I am needed. I add my energy to yours.

Lots of Love.
Surial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 03:53 AM   #4
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

There is far more that is positive here then negative. What is going on now is just a little bump in the road.

Time to rest and rejuvenate. See you tomorrow.

Old 03-04-2010, 04:21 AM   #5
Rocky_Shorz
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystique View Post
Sorry, I made it huge.... it didn't look huge in the little box.
you almost knocked me off my chair opening this thread...

What everyone needs to understand is Bill and Kerry have created a Vortex here at Project Avalon that has drawn all of us in...

This is a gathering place of many who were meant to meet from all walks of life and every corner of the earth.

There are many spectators that don't realize what they are experiencing, there is no one here that can change the events as they move forward.

there are no dis-info agents just people using their imagination to feel special in some way...

If you are connected and sharing your energy on this forum it gives a vertigo sensation like standing out under the stars looking up and feeling a dizziness being grounded to the earth and traveling over 1000 miles per hour spinning on it's daily path.

Every person here is special in their own way, and those who have a tantrum and stomp their feet like a young child find complete emptiness leaving. They are drawn back reading on as a lurker until a subject too exciting for them to hold back on comes up so they jump in to share in the conversations.

People that are saying goodbye, just really want to know someone cares.

and the answer is simple...

of course we do...

a great Moderator like a good bartender knows how to listen, and when the time is right to nod in agreement and keep them talking.

Psychologists get paid great money to do what they do...
Rocky_Shorz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 04:37 AM   #6
Carrie1971
Avalon Senior Member

http://www.consciousmedianetwork.com/members/gbraden2

If each one of the people who read this will share the above link we can change the new as well as the what is to come.

I have said this time and over again. If we control our mind what we let it dwell on we can change the now as well as the what will be.

Keep up your searching for more information going, but do not let it wreck what matters.

Each soul who has a life to live here now has been given a gift this is a very important time in the space of days.
Carrie1971 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 10:18 AM   #7
justpeter
Avalon Senior Member

I love it here and now we're going to get two sites - Bill's and Kerry's

There is a huge variety of spiritual information, and possibly disinformation, on this forum from so many beings with different life experiences. I personally believe that negotiating a way through all of this information to find the right path is a great test for us all and I relish it.

Just when I think I know it all, someone posts something that takes me down another little byway.

I definitely feel I'm in the right place at the right time
justpeter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 10:40 AM   #8
Odiwan
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by justpeter View Post
I love it here and now we're going to get two sites - Bill's and Kerry's

There is a huge variety of spiritual information, and possibly disinformation, on this forum from so many beings with different life experiences. I personally believe that negotiating a way through all of this information to find the right path is a great test for us all and I relish it.

Just when I think I know it all, someone posts something that takes me down another little byway.

I definitely feel I'm in the right place at the right time
Thank you for expressing the same thought that I was having.
I love that this site consists of varied individuals who, for the most part, are trying their utmost to express their truth. Just before the site went down, I was actually thinking just how unique, informative and above all loving this site is. Okay, not every thread resonates, which is to be expected. It doesn't neccesarily make it disinfo, just a good excercise in discernment.

And finally, I think that the mods here do a bewilderingly amazing job, especially considering the vast spectrum of people and information here.

Blessed be Camelot and Avalon!
Odiwan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 02:33 PM   #9
Stardustaquarion
Avalon Senior Member

Like you I am weathering the storm and I am staying

I think Avalon is great and I am really grateful to both Bill and Kerry for their efforts because they helped me in my path of freedom and enlightenment

This is a great place to learn at all levels and to link with like minded people, exchange notes and support in our journey whichever that is

Love to all

Stardustaquarion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 04:04 PM   #10
xbusymom
Avalon Senior Member

I said this on another thread and I will say it here...

this forum has provided me with a quantum leap in understanding, growth, and healing (which is what it is all about)...

I consider the little squabbles to be feedback on our individual journeys to oneness- and if everyone can take a step back and see the strife in that manner (and the strife-makers can see it as such) all will be well in the end...

I am staying... and I think it is great that each of us is unfolding and becoming stronger in our SELFNESS - however that plays out. I don't look at a split as destructive... I see it as expansion... in strength, in awareness, in practicing of what we have learned, in developing compassion and patience with others who are not at the same level as we are (in both directions).

In that 1 whole unit copies itsself into 2 whole units is amazing to begin with. and then to see each new whole unit then develop further- (each in its own way and rightness and then both prepares for the next expansion-separation... and so on) is totally awesome. The only way it can be destructive is if we give up... and I don't think I know how to do that anymore... I can change directions, change my mind, re-evaluate... its all in the perspective of your purpose and desire and plan.
xbusymom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 08:52 PM   #11
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

What the caterpillar calls the end of the world,

the rest of the world calls butterfly.

- Richard Bach

I never left this boat ever since I joined although it has been rocking at times.
We are all embarked in this journey where there is room for Love, respect and compassion to be demonstrated.
Through this we grow and strenghen our hearts.
All of us are the building blocks of a new world.
I bless those who stay with us as I bless those who have decided to leave for I trust our roads will merge again in the end.

Thank you for the loving energy expressed on this thread.

Peace to all and Love Always
mudra
mudra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 09:24 PM   #12
Steven
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystique View Post
Who is staying and why are you here?

I have no intention of leaving, if I had more time, I would make more thread about how consciousness shapes realities.

A lot, it is hard to enumerate all, but to simplify in three points; friends, sharing, precious information...

I hope people will stay focused on a New Paradigm for Earth and hUmaNITY in the eye of the storm. The tension we are living were already annonced. We knew about it. What was also said is to stay calm and focused... That is what I hope for Avalon, avoiding making a tempest in a cup of water, while sharing with honesty our point of view.

Sincerely from the heart, Mystique[/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE]
Namaste, Steven
Steven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 11:04 PM   #13
dddanieljjjamesss
Avalon Senior Member

I am a newbie. Dunno about all this "drama." I stay away from it.

I'll come and go as I please as long as there is something that interests me here!
dddanieljjjamesss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2010, 06:21 PM   #14
Pinkfrost
Avalon Senior Member

can't say i've gotten much out of the forum, because i haven't really had time to explore it. but i'm glad it exists and has so many fans. as to people leaving about bill and kerry dividing their focus...well that's their choice. i'm not sure i would announce i was leaving if i didn't like what i was reading, but there again...i don't know much. i think i'm still under 10 posts, so what do i understand about forums? nothing.

i must admit i'm a little sad there is a split, albeit it doesn't seem that huge since their motivations are still the same. (just a reconstruction of their vehicle to arrive in their joined mission.) some of my favorite moments on film and audio (which i've seen or heard all of them) are when they argue. i guess i'm a little weird, but i like it when people question each other. i know they respect each other above all the new directions and professional models. i just enjoy their different perspectives and talents. sometimes personal growth depends on not depending on each other so much. i have a feeling i could learn from this on a personal level. i wish all the best for all.

i will start exploring these new streets, and see where they take me. one love.
Pinkfrost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2010, 02:03 AM   #15
Greetings
Avalon Senior Member

!. Who is staying and why are you here?

-I'm here because of all the "alternative news web forums", this one i feel at home the most.

-I have made some amazing insights in the short time i am here. Also, i have received a multitude of knowledge to help me in my personal development.

-The continuity of TRUTH, and the awareness that WE are really making a difference. I'd like to visit Avalon in the future. I'm sure ill be seeing some of you there
Greetings is offline   Reply With Quote