Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Health / Alternative Medicine

Notices

Old 09-24-2008, 07:34 PM   #1
ADAM KADMON
Avalon Senior Member

Default The Cure for Avian Flu -- Survive the Upcoming Outbreak

Alright,

I'm initiating this thread for the upcoming weeks ahead. A few sources tell me about an Avian Flu outbreak (or an Avian Flu-like strain) which can/will be delivered using the Chem-Trail system.

So, any research or information you have regarding the possible prevention and cure of flu pathogens or air-born pathogens this is the place to contribute it.

I'm setting out to do my homework now, and knock the books. I'll post back a summary of my findings soon...

Love over will,
Adam K.
ADAM KADMON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 07:55 PM   #2
bluestix
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The Cure for Avian Flu -- Survive the Upcoming Outbreak

Solar Cured Sea Salt

And lots of Vitamin C.
bluestix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 08:05 PM   #3
Phtha
Avalon Senior Member

Good thread, I'll see what I can come up with as well for a cure.

In terms of prevention rather then a cure, I'm a firm believer that working on your aura by means of meditation and a well balanced diet will work by deflecting these harmful pathogens.
Phtha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 01:03 PM   #4
EpiphaMe

Magnesium a must... D3 or plenty of sunshine on the skin... MMS (google it)... cayenne pepper. Daily Sea Salt baths very good! Keep your pH neutral, order Alka Seltzer GOLD online. Adam... I like they way you think, have read all your posts, keep up the groundedness!
Old 10-02-2008, 01:43 PM   #5
EpiphaMe

Forgot to mention iodine tincture, Lugol's solution, link of source + education: http://www.jcrow.com/iodine.html
Old 10-02-2008, 02:02 PM   #6
Molly
Avalon Senior Member

Here's a link to the HealthFreedomUSA page on flu prep.

http://www.healthfreedomusa.org/?p=752

I wonder if a gas mask would help. Not my favorite fashion statement, but oh well.
Molly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 04:42 PM   #7
whitecrow
Avalon Senior Member

All good suggestions so far. The best cure is prevention. Ways to keep the immune system up and running are many.

I use graviola, a South American herb, all winter long. I use a neti pot daily. When I think I'm coming down with something I take oregano oil and lomatium osha.

Once you're sick you want both to combat the illness and support feeling better. I work in a health food store but at times there's nothing like a bottle of Nyquil.

For the most part, those who get the flu will just have to let nature run its course. There's abundant evidence that tamiflu doesn't work at all, but it's derived from the star anise, which you can buy in stores. You might make a tea of it just for laughs, it might help. Plenty of vitamins....if you take C, try to get a natural form and not ascorbic acid which is more highly refined and processed than white sugar. Take D3, not D2. Use a good probiotic such as Jarrow EPS, New Chapter's All Flora, or Garden of Life's Primal Defense.

whitecrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 01:41 AM   #8
MargueriteBee
Avalon Senior Member

I'm not certain that this avian flu will be able to survive in a higher frequency enviroment. Perhaps there is nothing to fear after all. Perhaps there is more than one possible outcome.
MargueriteBee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 01:56 AM   #9
sunnyrap
Avalon Senior Member

This topic came up on several of my other newsgroups. One guy said that Turmeric (common spice found at the grocers as curry powder) will knock it out completely...specificly attacks that virus. Turmeric is a good homeopathic remedy for a number of things, especially asthma. I ordered some 'medicinal' or concentrated grade in capsule form from an online vitamine house. Then I ran across another, more complex remedy for 'Bird Flu' that included turmeric:

All Natural Spices and Ingredients:

4 heaping tablespoons tumeric, 2 heaping tablespoons Cayenne pepper, 2 heaping tablespoons dried/powdered garlic, 2 heaping tablespoons powdered ginger, 2 heaping tablespoons powdered cloves, 1cup lemon juice, 1 cup honey, 1 cup dark rum, 4 cinnamon sticks, 2 heaping tablespoons black pepper, 2 heaping tablespoon horseradish, 1 heaping tablespoon each- marjoram, thyme and oregano .

Bring all ingredients to a boil for then simmer for 2 hours in a large saucepan…stir regularly… (Don’t worry all of the alcohol in rum will boil off)…FYI: Dark rum… minus the alcohol…has molasses and brown sugar…then sweeten mixture with as much honey a necessary to make draught tolerable. Mixture will be full of lumps...keep them...just add them in...Cool and store in well-sealed jars…like mayonnaise or peanut butter jars. Keep at room temperature.

Adults: 2 Tbsp in a cup of tea for as toddy

every 4-6 hours…daily…until well

12 – 16 1 Tbsp in a cup of tea for as toddy

every 4-6 hours…daily…until well

Younger than 12 take 1 tsp mix in a cup of tea…as hot as can stand

every 6-8 hours until well
sunnyrap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 02:12 AM   #10
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

The miracle is Vitamin D3 for the flue

Also , I have become a strong believer in Colloidal silver, I am now making it at home. I think I have mine own cure here.

I was on number 3 1/2 on my oxygen machine & 4 at night. Now on 2 and 2 1/2 at night

Big difference is colloidal silver which somebody was so kind to post a link here on. Thank you from the bottom of my heart (my hubbythanks you too)

I am now medicine free.........from 16 pills a day to 1 I still need my nexium. I tried the gelatin, anyone had any other ideas.

Im sure the flue will be here soon
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 02:53 AM   #11
lehomonuka
Avalon Senior Member

[QUOTE=ADAM KADMON;26590]Alright,

I'm initiating this thread for the upcoming weeks ahead. A few sources tell me about an Avian Flu outbreak (or an Avian Flu-like strain) which can/will be delivered using the Chem-Trail system.

So, any research or information you have regarding the possible prevention and cure of flu pathogens or air-born pathogens this is the place to contribute it.<snip>

in regards to chemtrail delivery systems for airborne pathogens check out
http://www.fourwinds10.com/siterun_d...p?q=1216155860
near the bottom of the artical,is mentioned about doing a series of internal cleanse colon.liver etc and by doing this could get rid of all sorts of bugs
lehomonuka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 03:11 AM   #12
LiquidSwordz
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ADAM KADMON View Post
Alright,

So, any research or information you have regarding the possible prevention and cure of flu pathogens or air-born pathogens this is the place to contribute it.

I'm setting out to do my homework now, and knock the books. I'll post back a summary of my findings soon...

Love over will,
Adam K.
Wheres the links? Anybody can say anything
LiquidSwordz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 04:31 AM   #13
brightstar
Avalon Senior Member

Can you post where you got your information from regarding this Avian Flu being unleased via Chemtrails please?

I have a question, IF this original Avian Flu was manifactured to target Asian genetics as I have heard and this is why it began in China and all, and all it apparently affected was anyone with any Asian genetics in them, then is this new dispersal you are mentioning here, is it the same Flu strain or another strain type of manufactured Flu that is only being called Avian Flu? I feel this is an important aspect to consider here with it.

Please list any more infos on this.

Thanks

brightstar
brightstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 08:46 AM   #14
naturalmike

Interesting mixture - though I would think that substituting fresh ingredients for the dried powders might be useful.
You may also wish to check out the (really badly named) Miracle Mineral Supplement -which is easy to make if you can find the single important ingredient.
Here's a link
http://www.miraclemineral.org/
Mike
Old 10-09-2008, 11:56 AM   #15
Myplanet2
In The Mists

Quote:
Originally Posted by brightstar View Post
Can you post where you got your information from regarding this Avian Flu being unleased via Chemtrails please?

I have a question, IF this original Avian Flu was manifactured to target Asian genetics as I have heard and this is why it began in China and all, and all it apparently affected was anyone with any Asian genetics in them, then is this new dispersal you are mentioning here, is it the same Flu strain or another strain type of manufactured Flu that is only being called Avian Flu? I feel this is an important aspect to consider here with it.

Please list any more infos on this.

Thanks

brightstar
I heard it was SARS which was directly targeted against Asians.
Myplanet2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 12:31 PM   #16
Steve_A
Project Avalon Moderator

Hi Myplanet2,

A couple of years ago I was sent a letter from the British Consulate here in Brazil, warning me of the problems of Avian Flu, informing of countries where not to go. I thought it strange as it was directed only to British Citizens, like it was only for us to know and the rest of the world should fend for itself.

It would e interesting to know if other British ex-pats or even from other countries received this letter.

Best regards,

Steve

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myplanet2 View Post
I heard it was SARS which was directly targeted against Asians.
Steve_A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 12:36 PM   #17
whitecrow
Avalon Senior Member

[QUOTE=lehomonuka;44811]
Quote:
Originally Posted by ADAM KADMON View Post
in regards to chemtrail delivery systems for airborne pathogens check out
http://www.fourwinds10.com/siterun_d...p?q=1216155860
near the bottom of the artical,is mentioned about doing a series of internal cleanse colon.liver etc and by doing this could get rid of all sorts of bugs

I can't speak to Morgellons or the existence of pathogens in chemtrails, although it's believable. I have wondered many times if chemtrails are not a delivery system for pathogens.

As an herbalist (not certified in any way but with years of experience) I can vouch for the cleansing methods offered, however. The article gives probably the best and most complete cleanse I've ever seen....BUT it's a rough one. That's a drastic cleanse, not to be done if you've got to go to work, for instance. I have printed out the instructions for my permanent notebook. It could just save lives.

This is nothing like those cleansing protocols you read in health magazines or buy in a box at the health food store. This is a drastic and thorough cleanse that should not be undertaken casually.

Remember there are other maintenance practices that will protect you at the other end, through preparation. Boost your immune system by taking herbs and antioxidants. Get enough rest and find ways to handle stress. Keep your digestive system healthy and efficient with a good raw diet, plenty of enzymes and probiotics.

One very good prophylactic measure is adding kombucha tea to the diet. You can learn to make your own, easily and cheaply. Kombucha is a strong cleanser and probiotic which not only scarfs up pathogens, it also can bind with heavy metals rendering them water-soluble so they can be flushed from the body.

Old 10-09-2008, 12:45 PM   #18
whitecrow
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunnyrap View Post
This topic came up on several of my other newsgroups. One guy said that Turmeric (common spice found at the grocers as curry powder) will knock it out completely...

Turmeric is useful as an anti-inflammatory, antiviral, antioxidant. It's a root that is bright orange inside, like a carrot. If you chew it you'll have orange gums. Turmeric is used in curry for its yellow color. I've used it as a soap colorant.

Common dried turmeric from the spice rack is not especially concentrated. You can find fresh turmeric root now and then at ethnic markets, and it will keep in the freezer. You can also buy turmeric pills.

That toddy recipe looks like a good one. Good mix of ingredients.
Old 10-09-2008, 04:51 PM   #19
Swanny
I dont need a label !

If it does come I'm just going to see what happens, if I'm meant to survive I will, no need to take weird concoctions
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 05:12 PM   #20
Antonia
Avalon Senior Member

I read some where that black tea...common English Breakfast tea...with no milk for some reason....any one else heard of this? ...I kid you not...
Antonia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 05:15 PM   #21
LoveLight

whilst I appreciate your diligence, once again Guidance shares, the way to optimum health is to EMPOWER the SOUL...learning SELF LOVE, SELF Awarenenss, RAISING YOUR OWN VIBRATION, Your Frequency Signature...by preparing or "just in case" attitude, then there is a part of you that does not Believe in the PERPETUAL POWER OF SOURCE... Y O U ...
~*~
BELIEVE IN YOUR OWN POWERS OF HEALTH....Coming from LOVING Oneself unconditionally, without attachments and Yes..."just in case" or "what if"...that in itself, is disempowering...for it opens a space of FEAR!
~*~
and Yes! I have not needed a Doctor for over 5 years...and Feel Wonderful ...Believing that I AM PERFECT in ALL Moments...
~*~
Let's share how do we EMPOWER ... each SOUL ... the body, Temple...survives perfectly with perfect PH Balance...and in having this Perfect PH...it is in one's thoughts of Absolute divine perfection ...we CREATE ...PERFECT NEW CELLS...STRONG...IMMUNE HEALTHY CELLS...from OUR Divine Minds....each thought of divine...even in a world of fear...creates the frequency that manifests within the body temple, these new cells...and it is in maintaining the frequency...that each and every cell is created PERFECTLY...
~*~
I am guided to share that the frequencies have become so heightened, it is becoming moreso difficult for anything to survive at all, that is not of HIGHER SOURCE...let's maintain this frequency...
~*~
preparing... allows a space that is "less than"... perfect!
~*~
BeLoved Blessings!
courtland
Old 10-09-2008, 09:01 PM   #22
SIR GALAHAD
Avalon Senior Member

HI all some info i would like to share is what i was told about the flu pandemic
by the ets . i was told that it will only effect those whos light body isnt evoled enough to resist it so it seems that maybe we have allready decided before we came to the earth plane if we were going to carrry on or leave . what we have to remember here is that there is a programme running in the background called the higher self which allready nos what is about to happen i no this sounds very hard to take but i have had some very strong indicaters latley that this will happen . i have been geared a hell of alot recently with visions of detatchment i may well have to see my loved ones die who knows i was all so shown when i asked what will we all do for food i was shown cutting open trees and the inside was edible and that it was transformed by mother earth to provide food fo the surivers i do hope this doesnt frighten people im just sharing some stuff i was shown .
SIR GALAHAD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 09:39 PM   #23
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

i just bought 1kg sodium ascorbate, can be megadosed at 3grams per 3 hours. colloidal silver i just bought 15litres at 15ppm and that can be megadosed at a pint a day.. i got p3 flu masks, spectacles, dusposable gloves, acohol hand gel. cant do much more than that.
pineal-pilot-in merkabah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 11:10 PM   #24
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Quote:
Originally Posted by pineal-pilot-in merkabah View Post
i just bought 1kg sodium ascorbate, can be megadosed at 3grams per 3 hours. colloidal silver i just bought 15litres at 15ppm and that can be megadosed at a pint a day.. i got p3 flu masks, spectacles, dusposable gloves, acohol hand gel. cant do much more than that.
Watch out you dont turn into a smurf
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 11:21 PM   #25
Karen
Project Avalon Organizer

Deagle was talking yesterday about how "they" have weaponized the avian flu and are now going to start forcing, under gunpoint, this vaccine that will probably give this flu to everyone. I'm listening to the replay. He just said he would rather go out fighting for 10 seconds than join the matrix for the next 1000 years.

Now/Weaponized Food/Vaccines/Dr. Deagle
Yesterday's show is still playing at
http://www.gcnlive.com/Programs/Nutr...On_Demand.html
Winamp works best for me.
windows goes to a dead end
Karen is offline   Reply With Quote