Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > News And Updates

Notices

Old 11-03-2008, 02:17 AM   #1
giovonni
Avalon Senior Member

Arrow Why Voting in the US Election is a COMPLETE WASTE OF TIME...:Market Oracle.co.uk

Greeting's to all,
I found this article both intriguing and scary. Are we missing something that the rest of the world already knows?

http://www.marketoracle.co.uk/Article7095.html

Please note: this article does not reflect my own personal view.
giovonni
giovonni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2008, 02:35 AM   #2
sfth13
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Why Voting in the US Election is a COMPLETE WASTE OF TIME...:Market Oracle.co.uk

the media and the government want you to think you only have the two choices, that's how they keep the power. but here's a complete list of who is actually running

http://www.politics1.com/p2008.htm
sfth13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2008, 02:45 AM   #3
Terra
Project Avalon Researcher

Default Re: Why Voting in the US Election is a COMPLETE WASTE OF TIME...:Market Oracle.co.uk

Quote:
Originally Posted by giovonni View Post
Are we missing something that the rest of the world already knows?
Some good chat up lines maybe?

Male voter in line to female voter: "You do realize this is a complete waste of time don't you? - we won't change anything..."

Female voter: "Well, yes, but what the heck..."

Male voter: "Might I suggest that we go back to my place and try something a lot more meaningful"...

Feedback would be welcome from readers who try this chat up line whilst at the polling station, even - and especially - if you end up getting kicked shins and/or a black eye. As long-time readers know I am always ready to adjust my thinking...

Hehehe, thanks Giovonni, that rounds my night off nicely

If it's any consolation its just the same over here in Blighty. Labour or Conservative you get the same old b.s regardless, the puppet masters have either party on each hand. Heck, we've got Gordon Brown even though he wasn't voted in.
The Liberal Democrats etc are just there for paperclip and rubber band target practise in the Houses of Parliament on a Wednesday afternoon.

Please note: this article does reflect my own personal view.
Terra

IF.....
Terra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2008, 02:47 AM   #4
Kahunamahalo
Avalon Senior Member

It is NOT a waste of time as the alternative is unthinkable. Joseph Stalin comes to mind, Adolph Hitler, the list is endless.
Kahunamahalo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 11:42 PM   #5
Heartspace
Avalon Senior Member

The 'alternative' is already in progress.....going on 8 years!!!
Heartspace is offline   Reply With Quote