Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 11-18-2008, 04:27 PM   #26
Allan
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: hollow earth??

"Condemnation without investigation is the height of ignorance" Albert Einstein.

I agree. Once again, the book is called "The Hollow Earth" by Dr Raymond Bernard. Read it (AJ) and then come back and have an informed chat with us. It'll blow your mind. This guy's done a life time of research on the subject... give him a chance.
Allan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 04:32 PM   #27
QueenOfLeon
Avalon Senior Member

I too, am convinced the earth is hollow. It makes complete sense given that the point Allan made about matter.
I like this pic...

http://pwg.gsfc.nasa.gov/istp/outrea.../geocorona.jpg
QueenOfLeon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 06:38 PM   #28
zorgon

Quote:
Originally Posted by rimax View Post
As above, so below!
Hmmm very profound statement

"As Above"

We have oceans...

"So Below"

According to National Geographic we have oceans at 600 miles below the surface

Huge Underground "Ocean" Found Beneath Asia
Richard A. Lovett
for National Geographic News
February 27, 2007
A giant blob of water the size of the Arctic Ocean has been discovered hundreds of miles beneath eastern Asia, scientists report

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/n...cean-asia.html

Huge 'Ocean' Discovered Inside Earth | LiveScience
Feb 28, 2007 ... reservoir beneath Asia that is at least the volume of the Arctic Ocean....
http://www.livescience.com/environme...g_anomoly.html

Even made Fox News...
Scientists Discover Subterranean 'Ocean' Under Eastern Asia
Wednesday, February 28, 2007
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,255486,00.html

So...

As Oceans Above, So Oceans Below

Old 11-18-2008, 06:49 PM   #29
hobbit
Unsubscribed

The hollow earth theory makes perfect sense from a harmonic situation, where all the planets, moons and stars are hollow and bell like, thus resonating at specific frequencies.
All We have been TOLD, and TOLD, and told to repeat, repeat , repeat is ASSUMPTION ( ass-u-me)
The whole spinning and flying through space nonesense is ASSUMPTION.
I consider the whole system is a matrix of fixed points where the moving element is space, the aether.
You have been TOLD and TOLD there is no aether, there is nothing in space, it's all a lie.
But sheep like sheeple do as they are TOLD.
The French call us English Mouton Anglais, because We do as We are told.
If instead of accepting the nonesense You are told, you THINK, and work out that nobody can tell you what gravity is.
Nobody can tell you what light is.
nobody van tell you what time is.
But they will put a baffoon like Einstein up as a G-D and declare as FACT that E=MC2, what a load of ballocks.

Try and think of everything in space in a sea of aether, a tidal sea of aether, and it circulates around all the created mass, it will create hollow mass, there is no force called gravity, it is an electrical consequence of attraction of a dual spin aether, and our senses see through this giving the illusion of movement.
the moon is the biggest clue, you cannot see the far side, also it is 400 times smaller than the sun, the sun is 400 timesthe distance away, thats because it is a geometric matrix.
All of this is known above 33 rd level masonic, but is kept secret from the sheeple.
Why do you think everything is set out geometrically in America, and london?
Our distant ancestors knew all this with the megaliths.
There will be anothr series of planets inside each planet and stars.
The stars are not radiating light as you have been TOLD, I know it is compelling to think that light comes from the sun, but it is local, light is a consequence of aether flows meeting, as each formed bell like mass radiates a frequency that interacts with the other radiating fields produced by other bell like formed mass.
our main source of this harmonic interaction is with the sun, but the light is produced local around the earth, there is no light or heat in space as there is no interferance of resonant fields.
gravity is not centred to the centre of the planet , it would implode, it's nonesense.
Wake up.
Hobbit
hobbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 06:51 PM   #30
QueenOfLeon
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by rogue2 View Post
i like that pic too...but, out of interest: is it relevant to this topic?

it would appear to be the reaction between the magnetosphere and charged solar particles producing auroras.

i just want to make sure that you didnt include that as a form of evidence for hollow earth. great pic tho...

on a side note: geophysicists interprete seismic data as evidence for the inside of the earth (not the center/core) but the lower mantle as being liquid since 1 of the 2 types of seismic waves cannot travel thru it.

if the center of the earth was hollow (or filled with "air") then the compression waves would travel thru it. you can not compress a liquid, but you can compress a gas (shock waves/compressed gas tanks, etc).

the theory of the materials that comprise the lower mantle being liquid is supported by our knowledge of what happens to certain materials when under the temperatures & pressures theorized to exist within the earth at those depths. seismic data (speed of waves traveling thru mediums) also support this, as do analog modeling.

the hollow earth theory, although compelling, has to defy fundamental laws of physics, decades of research, and millions of human hours of research that supports the current paradigm of planetary structure. not to say that it cant do that, but it must to break the paradigm that is upheld every time an earthquake goes off (thousands of times a day). for, an image of the earth is generated every time a boom happens, and the same picture is revealed. if the center of the earth was "hollow", then the thousands of scientists that study the earth would have evidence to support this.

now...the stories of underground bases/large cavernous areas w/in the crust...those would not need to have the earth being "hollow", but it would (probably) have to have some sort of advanced technology to keep it from collapsing due to the fact that the crust is constantly flowing and shifting as we speak. everywhere, every second. every rock.

Sorry if it is incorrect, however I found this pic long ago whilst researching Hollow earth, as all I hoped for was some kind of visual. So I simply googled hollow earth and found that.

I have read that the auroura's are phenomena from the inner sun, which is obviously not the official story.

compelling none the less....
QueenOfLeon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 07:14 PM   #31
Truth voice 2012
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Average Joe View Post

It'd have to be a pretty damn small sun in the centre of the earth, and one that wouldn't burn for very long.
Thats assuming that stars are similar to nuclear reactors. The inner earth theory makes more sense if we look at the sun as an eletro magnetic plasma ball (Which it is) that receives its energy from the centre of the galaxy. The star then acts like a network hub dispersing that energy to the planets central stars. This is just my theory on why hollow earh could be real. Ive seen other seismic evidence too that points towards a hollow earth. Theres definatly something down there and it aint iron. Its more of a consistancy of gas than anything. I aint saying its air and there are people and cities down there but what Ive seen proof of is that the sun is electro magnetic, not a nuclear reaction like were led to believe and the centre of our planet has less density than a liquid.
Truth voice 2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 08:48 PM   #32
hobbit
Unsubscribed

Truth voice 2012,
Hello,
The story TOLD of the sun and stars been nuclear reactors is very convincing, seeing as nobody can go and check, or can they?

The sun , imho, is not radiating light, but as You point out it does radiate out the interferance pattern as it acts as a resistor to the free flow of space, which on a larger scale will be exactly the same from an even far larger planet at the centre of the galaxy, which will be just part of an even larger scale, etc etc etc.
I stop at that sort of point or it gives you headache.
The aether is flowing, I can follow it about , this is often referred to as dragon lines in dowsing circles, there are many differnt such flows, they are basically differnt harmonic frequency flows that merge and implode into creation.
Space is not nothing as TOLD, it is no-thing, which is vastly different.
it becomes 3Dcreation when it resonates in geometric brilliance of fixed points that are all to Fibonacci fractal sequences.

This can all be followed and measured across the surface area, it is in a form of trinity, there is a neutral dead straight lined geometry that allows free passage to the 720 degree spin aether flows that are mirror like faced, light is entrapped inside this along with other stuff that all creation is coalesced from.
Our actual selves are not 3D which our biological bodies are.
the planet will be to scale exactly as what can be measured at the surface, and will follow this geometry inwards and outwards, hence as above , so below, it's all about mirror planes.
We need to do as Alice did, and step through the looking glass.
Charles lutwidge Dodgson, who wrote Alice, was a mathmatician without equal.
It is all about geometry, and I can measure it all.
hobbit
hobbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2008, 12:05 AM   #33
Steven
Avalon Senior Member

I believe the Earth is hollow. I believe a planet not being hollow is the exception. Especially with this point of view, Nassim Haramein with the Grand Unified Field Theory: http://video.google.com/videosearch?...haramein&src=2

His web site: http://www.theresonanceproject.org/

Namaste, Steven
Steven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2008, 04:29 PM   #34
PTTurboe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven View Post
I believe the Earth is hollow. I believe a planet not being hollow is the exception. Especially with this point of view, Nassim Haramein with the Grand Unified Field Theory: http://video.google.com/videosearch?...haramein&src=2

His web site: http://www.theresonanceproject.org/

Namaste, Steven
Correct. Was going to post that....
Old 11-20-2008, 01:53 AM   #35
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

wow i like the info people have put into this thread. i started researching it last night after looking at hyperborea and the capital of the mythical land?(ultima thule) hence the thule society. one of the tribes of israel DAN was the precursor to vikings who were said to be tall blond blue eyed god like men.. i was trying to tie those together. im leaning more towards hollow earth as i keep going in my research.
pineal-pilot-in merkabah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2008, 06:44 AM   #36
KathyT
Avalon Senior Member

If one checks Google Earth, you will find there is a complete cover-up of the North pole at all times. They do not show any part of the entire Artic ICE CAP, yet it is there. What are they hiding?
I also noticed that there is a strange large circle in Antarctica on Google Earth.

The distance of that whole "circle" image on Antartica is about a thousand miles across. When I dropped that image into Photoshop, and used an adjustment tool called “Curves” to darken and work with contrasting tones, I was stunned with what I got! Notice the very bright light at the very center of the South pole! It is as if there is something very bright at that location shining out that the satellite cameras picked up!

A month ago I took a digital picture of our sun through a welding helmet lens and loaded it into Photoshop. The trees and landscape were fine, but the sun was a ‘blob’. When I tried to darken the sun to get an outline, it wouldn’t, there simply were not any adjoining pixels which Photoshop could darken.

When I realized the significance of this South Pole image, I started to remember a couple of other things I’d read about weeks and months ago. There is this interesting website about Jupiter with NASA images that animate at http://hollowjupiter.blogspot.com/ and it alleges that sunlight shines out from the poles at Jupiter, that website looks like this:

I have tried diligently to find other accurate pictures of our poles. I found this website at the University of Illinois, which shows you some NASA images of the North Pole Ice cap: http://arctic.atmos.uiuc.edu/cryosphere Note the convenient ‘black dot’ that they place directly over the north pole… what are they hiding under the black dots?

There is an amazing 10 part series titled “Inside the Hollow Earth” on You Tube by author Rodney Cluff. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uIRdDA_EDfM

The question remains, what is being hidden under the images NASA gives us about the North and South Poles, right under our noses on Google Earth?
KathyT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2008, 06:08 PM   #37
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

yes i saw the cover up pics on google earth.. something is going on for sure. im thinking its a reality more and more.. there is a russian nuke ice cutter going there sometime early 09 to see whats going on up there.. rodney cluff the mormon is gong with a few sceientists and other skilled people
Old 11-21-2008, 09:17 PM   #38
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobbit View Post
Truth voice 2012,
Hello,
The story TOLD of the sun and stars been nuclear reactors is very convincing, seeing as nobody can go and check, or can they?

The sun , imho, is not radiating light, but as You point out it does radiate out the interferance pattern as it acts as a resistor to the free flow of space, which on a larger scale will be exactly the same from an even far larger planet at the centre of the galaxy, which will be just part of an even larger scale, etc etc etc.
I stop at that sort of point or it gives you headache.
The aether is flowing, I can follow it about , this is often referred to as dragon lines in dowsing circles, there are many differnt such flows, they are basically differnt harmonic frequency flows that merge and implode into creation.
Space is not nothing as TOLD, it is no-thing, which is vastly different.
it becomes 3Dcreation when it resonates in geometric brilliance of fixed points that are all to Fibonacci fractal sequences.

This can all be followed and measured across the surface area, it is in a form of trinity, there is a neutral dead straight lined geometry that allows free passage to the 720 degree spin aether flows that are mirror like faced, light is entrapped inside this along with other stuff that all creation is coalesced from.
Our actual selves are not 3D which our biological bodies are.
the planet will be to scale exactly as what can be measured at the surface, and will follow this geometry inwards and outwards, hence as above , so below, it's all about mirror planes.
We need to do as Alice did, and step through the looking glass.
Charles lutwidge Dodgson, who wrote Alice, was a mathmatician without equal.
It is all about geometry, and I can measure it all.
hobbit
THIS IS VERY INTERESTING..
Old 12-07-2008, 07:10 AM   #39
piers2210
Avalon Senior Member

Great thread. I believe that there is life going on inside planet earth, and has been for many thousands of years. As Bertrand Russell once said, we will believe what we want to believe, regardless of the evidence, but in this case there is no reason not to believe, and there is sound "evidence" to support this, as indicated here.

As a separate point, there are many channelled indications from other planetary systems that there is life below earth : there is a lot of references to it in some detail in Patricia Cori's "Atlantis Rising", which is channelled communications from the Sirian High Council (see www.sirianrevelations.net). We can't "prove" anything from channelled writings, so it is up to the individual to "believe" or not. The book is a great read anyway.
piers2210 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 03:18 PM   #40
micjer
Avalon Senior Member

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fjMjq...earth-t162.htm

More theories on the subject.
micjer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 10:06 PM   #41
viking
Avalon Senior Member

A very interesting read I thought you might enjoy..

An exploration flight over the north pole.....

There comes a time when the rationality of men must fade into insignificance and one must accept the inevitability of the Truth! I am not at liberty to disclose the following documentation at this writing ...perhaps it shall never see the light of public scrutiny, but I must do my duty and record here for all to read one day. In a world of greed and exploitation of certain of mankind can no longer suppress that which is truth.

<Flight Log: Base Camp Arctic, 2/19/1947

0600 Hours - All preparations are complete for our flight northward and we are airborne with full fuel tanks at 0610 Hours.

0620 Hours - fuel mixture on starboard engine seems too rich, adjustment made and Pratt Whittneys are running smoothly.

0730 Hours - Radio Check with base camp. All is well and radio reception is normal.

0740 Hours - Note slight oil leak in starboard engine, oil pressure indicator seems normal, however.

0800 Hours - Slight turbulence noted from easterly direction at altitude of 2321 feet, correction to 1700 feet, no further turbulence, but tail wind increases, slight adjustment in throttle controls, aircraft performing very well now.

0815 Hours- Radio Check with base camp, situation normal.

0830 Hours - Turbulence encountered again, increase altitude to 2900 feet, smooth flight conditions again.

0910 Hours - Vast Ice and snow below, note coloration of yellowish nature, and disperse in a linear pattern. Altering course for a better examination of this color pattern below, note reddish or purple color also. Circle this area two full turns and return to assigned compass heading. Position check made again to Base Camp, and relay information concerning colorations in the Ice and snow below.

0910 Hours - Both Magnetic and Gyro compasses beginning to gyrate and wobble, we are unable to hold our heading by instrumentation. Take bearing with Sun compass, yet all seems well. The controls are seemingly slow to respond and have sluggish quality, but there is no indication of Icing!

0915 Hours - In the distance is what appears to be mountains.

0949 Hours - 29 minutes elapsed flight time from the first sighting of the mountains, it is no illusion. They are mountains and consisting of a small range that I have never seen before!

0955 Hours - Altitude change to 2950 feet, encountering strong turbulence again.

1000 Hours - We are crossing over the small mountain range and still proceeding northward as best as can be ascertained. Beyond the mountain range is what appears to be a valley with a small river or stream running through the center portion. There should be no green valley below! Something is definitely wrong and abnormal here! We should be over Ice and Snow! To the portside are great forests growing on the mountain slopes. Our navigation Instruments are still spinning, the gyroscope is oscillating back and forth!

1005 Hours - I alter altitude to 1400 feet and execute a sharp left turn to better examine the valley below. It is green with either moss or a type of tight-knit grass. The Light here seems different. I cannot see the Sun anymore. We make another left turn and we spot what seems to be a large animal of some kind below us. It appears to be an elephant! NO!!! It looks more like a mammoth! This is incredible! Yet, there it is! Decrease altitude to 1000 feet and take binoculars to better examine the animal. It is confirmed - it is definitely a mammoth-like animal! Report this to Base Camp.

1030 Hours - Encountering more rolling green hills now. The external temperature indicator reads 74 degrees Fahrenheit! Continuing on our heading now. Navigation instruments seem normal now. I am puzzled over their actions. Attempt to contact Base Camp. Radio is not functioning!

1130 Hours - Countryside below is more level and normal (if I may use that word). Ahead we spot what seems to be a city!!!! This is impossible! Aircraft seems light and oddly buoyant. The controls refuse to respond!! My GOD!!! Off our port and starboard wings are a strange type of aircraft. They are closing rapidly alongside! They are disc-shaped and have a radiant quality to them.

They are close enough now to see the markings on them. It is a type of Swastika!!! This is fantastic. Where are we! What has happened. I tug at the controls again. They will not respond!!!! We are caught in an invisible vice grip of some type!

1135 Hours - Our radio crackles and a voice comes through in English with what perhaps is a slight Nordic or Germanic accent! The message is: 'Welcome, Admiral, to our Domain. We shall land you in exactly seven minutes! Relax, Admiral, you are in good hands.' I note the engines of our plane have stopped running! The aircraft is under some strange control and is now turning itself. The controls are useless.

1140 Hours - Another radio message received. We begin the landing process now, and in moments the plane shudders slightly, and begins a descent as though caught in some great unseen elevator! The downward motion is negligible, and we touch down with only a slight jolt!

1145 Hours - I am making a hasty last entry in the Flight Log. Several men are approaching on foot toward our aircraft. They are tall with blond hair. In the distance is a large shimmering city pulsating with rainbow hues of color. I do not know what is going to happen now, but I see no signs of weapons on those approaching. I hear now a voice ordering me by name to open the cargo door. I comply.

End Log

From this point I write all the following events here from memory. It defies the imagination and would seem all but madness if it had not happened. The radioman and I are taken from the aircraft and we are received in a most cordial manner. We were then boarded on a small platform-like conveyance with no wheels! It moves us toward the glowing city with great swiftness. As we approach, the city seems to be made of a crystal material. Soon we arrive at a large building that is a type I have never seen before. It appears to be right out of the design board of Frank Lloyd Wright, or perhaps more correctly, out of a Buck Rogers setting!! We are given some type of warm beverage which tasted like nothing I have ever savored before. It is delicious.

After about ten minutes, two of our wondrous appearing Hosts come to our quarters and announce that I am to accompany them. I have no choice but to comply. I leave my Radioman behind and we walk a short distance and enter into what seems to be an elevator. We descend downward for some moments, the machine stops, and the door lifts silently upward! We then proceed down a long hallway that is lit by a rose-colored light that seems to be emanating from the very walls themselves!

One of the beings motions for us to stop before a great door. Over the door is an inscription that I cannot read. The great door slides noiselessly open and I am beckoned to enter. One of my Hosts speaks. 'Have no fear, Admiral, you are to have an audience with the Master...'

I step inside and my eyes adjust to the beautiful coloration that seems to be filling the room completely. Then I begin to see my surroundings. What greeted my eyes is the most beautiful sight of my entire existence. It is in fact too beautiful and wondrous to describe. It is exquisite and delicate. I do not think there exists a Human term that can describe it in any detail with justice! My thoughts are interrupted in a cordial manner by a warm rich voice of melodious quality, 'I bid you welcome to our Domain, Admiral.' I see a man with delicate features and with the etching of years upon his face. He is seated at a long table. He motions me to sit down in one of the chairs. After I am seated, he places his fingertips together and smiles. He speaks softly again, and conveys the following.

“We have let you enter here because you are of noble character and well-known on the Surface World, Admiral.”

“Surface World?”, I half-gasp under my breath!

“Yes,” the Master replies with a smile, “you are in the domain of the Arianni, the Inner World of the Earth. We shall not long delay your mission, and you will be safely escorted back to the surface and for a distance beyond. But now, Admiral, I shall tell you why you have been summoned here. Our interest rightly begins just after your race exploded the first atomic bombs over Hiroshima and Nagasaki, Japan. It was at that alarming time we sent our flying machines, the "Flugelrads", to your surface world to investigate what your race had done. That is, of course, past history now, my dear Admiral, but I must continue on. You see, we have never interfered before in your race's wars, and barbarity, but now we must, for you have learned to tamper with a certain power that is not for Man, namely, that of atomic energy. Our emissaries have already delivered messages to the powers of your world, and yet they do not heed. Now you have been chosen to be witness here that our world does exist. You see, our Culture and Science is many thousands of years beyond your race, Admiral.”

I interrupted, “But what does this have to do with me, Sir?”

The Master's eyes seemed to penetrate deeply into my mind, and after studying me for a few moments he replied, “Your race has now reached the point of no return, for there are those among you who would destroy your very World rather than relinquish their power as they know it...”

I nodded, and the Master continued, “In 1945 and afterward, we tried to contact your race, but our efforts were met with hostility, our Flugelrads were fired upon. Yes, even pursued with malice and animosity by your fighter planes. So, now, I say to you, my son, there is a great storm gathering in your World, a black fury that will not spend itself for many years. There will be no answer in your Arms, there will be no safety in your Science. It may rage on until every flower of your culture is trampled, and all Human things are leveled in vast chaos. Your recent War was only a prelude of what is yet to come for your race. We here see it more clearly with each hour..do you say I am mistaken?”

“No,” I answer, “it happened once before, the Dark Ages came and they lasted for more than five hundred years.”

“Yes, my son,” replied the Master, “the Dark Ages that will come now for your race will cover the Earth like a pall, but I believe that some of your race will live through the storm, beyond that, I cannot say. We see at a great distance a new world stirring from the ruins of your race, seeking its lost and legendary treasures, and they will be here, my son, safe in our keeping. When that time arrives, we shall come forward again to help revive your culture and your race. Perhaps, by then, you will have learned the futility of war and its strife...and after that time, certain of your culture and science will be returned for your race to begin anew. You, my son, are to return to the Surface World with this message.....”

With these closing words, our meeting seemed at an end. I stood for a moment as in a deam....but, yet, I knew this was reality, and for some strange reason I bowed slightly, either out of respect or humility, I do not know which.

Suddenly, I was again aware that the two beautiful Hosts who had brought me here were again at my side. “This way, Admiral,” motioned one. I turned once more before leaving and looked back toward the Master. A gentle smile was etched on his delicate and ancient face. 'Farewell, my son,' he spoke, then he gestured with a lovely, slender hand a motion of peace and our meeting was truly ended.

Quickly, we walked back through the great door of the Master's chamber and once again entered into the elevator. The door slid silently downward and we were at once going upward. One of my hosts spoke again, “We must now make haste, Admiral, as the Master desires to delay you no longer on your scheduled timetable and you must return with his message to your race.”

I said nothing. All of this was almost beyond belief, and once again my thoughts were interrupted as we stopped. I entered the room and was again with my Radioman. He had an anxious expression on his face. As I approached, I said, “It is all right, Howie, it is all right.”

The two beings motioned us toward the awaiting conveyance, we boarded, and soon arrived back at the aircraft. The engines were idling and we boarded immediately. The whole atmosphere seemed charged now with a certain air of urgency. After the cargo door was closed the aircraft was immediately lifted by that unseen force until we reached an altitude of 2700 feet. Two of the aircraft were alongside for some distance guiding us on our return way. I must state here, the airspeed indicator registered no reading, yet we were moving along at a very rapid rate.

215 Hours - A radio message comes through. “We are leaving you now, Admiral, your controls are free. Auf Wiedersehen!!!!”

We watched for a moment as the flugelrads disappeared into the pale blue sky. The aircraft suddenly felt as though caught in a sharp downdraft for a moment. We quickly recovered her control. We do not speak for some time, each man has his thoughts....

Entry in Flight Log continues:

220 Hours - We are again over vast areas of ice and snow, and approximately 27 minutes from Base Camp. We radio them, they respond. We report all conditions normal....normal. Base Camp expresses relief at our re-established contact.

300 Hours - We land smoothly at Base Camp. I have a mission.....

End Log Entries:

March 11, 1947. I have just attended a Staff Meeting at the Pentagon. I have stated fully my discovery and the message from the Master. All is duly recorded. The President has been advised. I am now detained for several hours (six hours, thirty- nine minutes, to be exact.) I am interviewed intently by Top Security Forces and a medical team. It was an ordeal!!!! I am placed under strict control via the National Security provisions of this United States of America. I am ORDERED TO REMAIN SILENT IN REGARD TO ALL THAT I HAVE LEARNED, ON THE BEHALF OF HUMANITY!!! Incredible! I am reminded that I am a Military Man and I must obey orders.

30/12/56: Final Entry:

These last few years elapsed since 1947 have not been kind...I now make my final entry in this singular diary. In closing, I must state that I have faithfully kept this matter secret as directed all these years. It has been completely against my values of moral right. Now, I seem to sense the long night coming on and this secret will not die with me, but as all truth shall, it will triumph and so it shall.

This can be the only hope for Mankind. I have seen the truth and it has quickened my spirit and has set me free! I have done my duty toward the monstrous military industrial complex. Now, the long night begins to approach, but there shall be no end. Just as the long night of the Arctic ends, the brilliant sunshine of Truth shall come again....and those who are of darkness shall fall in it's Light. FOR I HAVE SEEN THAT LAND BEYOND THE POLE, THAT CENTER OF THE GREAT UNKNOWN.

Admiral Richard E. ByrdUnited States Navy

24 December 1956>

viking

Last edited by viking; 02-09-2009 at 10:09 PM.
viking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 11:13 PM   #42
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

cool link micjer, and great article viking, here's some flight patterns I found, so why doesn't anybody see anything when flying over?

Dantheman62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2009, 12:11 AM   #43
micjer
Avalon Senior Member

Commenting on Giannini's statements about the impossibility of going straight north, over the North Pole and reaching the other side of the world, which would be the case if the Earth was convex, rather than concave, at the Pole, Palmer writes in his magazine, "Flying Saucers:"
"Many of the readers stated that commercial flights continually cross the Pole and fly to the opposite side of the Earth. This is not true, and though the Airline officials themselves, when asked, might say that they do, it is not literally true. They do make navigational maneuvers which automatically eliminate a flight beyond the Pole in a straight line, in every sense. Ask the pilots of these polar flights. And when they come to the exact point, name one trans-polar flight on which you can buy a ticket which actually crosses the North Pole.
"Examining the route of flights across the North Polar area we always find that they go around the Pole or to the side of it and never directly across it. This is strange. Surely a flight advertised as passing directly over the North Pole would attract many passengers who would like to have that experience. Yet, strangely, no airline offers such a flight. Their air routes always pass on one side of the Pole. Why? Is it not possible that if they went straight across the Pole, instead of landing on the opposite side of the Earth, the plane would go to that land beyond the Pole, `the center of the Great Unknown', as Admiral Byrd called it?"

http://infinity.usanethosting.com/He...arth/index.htm

The Hollow Earth Dr. R. W. Bernard, B.A., M.A., Ph.D.

Before Columbus discovered America, belief in the existence of a New World across the Atlantic, in the form of a western continent, was considered as the dream of a madman.
Equally strange, in our own time, is the belief in the existence of a New World, a Subterranean World, in the hollow interior of the Earth, and which is as unknown to present humanity as the American continent was to Europeans prior to its discovery by Columbus. Yet there is no reason why it, too, may not be discovered and its existence established as a fact.

Old 02-10-2009, 03:36 AM   #44
KathyT
Avalon Senior Member

Default More of my research on hollow earth

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghglenn View Post
Why would the earth be hollow? There is immense pressure as you move toward the center, it would implode. Any links to the science behind a hollow earth?
Never mind, I looked up the theory myself...
Your statement “There is immense pressure” is NOT proven by science. Science actually is silent when it comes to “proof” as to what is below the crust of planet earth. The deepest anyone has drilled into the crust has been the Russians. At the Kola Institute, the Russians drilled for more than 15 years to a depth in the crust of 40,226 feet, (7.62 miles). http://www.wired.com/science/discove..._kola_borehole

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reunite View Post
Check out this link of Apollo 8 and Apollo 16 photos of earth
http://www.burlingtonnews.net/hollowearth.html
I have. If you do the research yourself… if you look really carefully of the image of what looks like a ‘large hole’ on the planet… and draw a straight line along the continent you can see under the clouds, and point it to where you think it’s going towards the north… you’ll find that your line does not go anywhere near the north pole. The website uses Mr Jan Lamprecht’s name as the originator of the spectacular picture, but that website hasn’t done his homework. If that website had read Mr. Lamprecht’s book, “Hollow Planets”, they would find out that Mr. Lamprecht has disproved any connection of those photos with a hollow earth. Drawing the line along the continents misses the North Pole area by thousands of miles. The area in the picture is a weather pattern.

But if you read Mr. Lamprecht’s book, you’ll find a treasure of other scientifically related theory which will give you lots of reasons to think there is much more down there than what has been taught previously.

Quote:
=giaoue;82155]OK, if you want to know if anyone is looking into the Hollow Earth Theory then just look @ this website or youtube this 20 year + physicist's name Dr. Brooks Agnew @ www.x2-radio.com, he is planning a North Pole Inner Earth Expedition in Aug. 2009 on a nuclear-powered ice breaker owned by the Russians & it is going to have every one of the team on this expedition to have certain specific qualifications as well as being pretty aware & conscious. The ship is going to have cameras to show live feed on what they see we see if your on Agnew's website. I can't wait.
I sincerely hope he makes it and isn’t turned back by our the American or Russian military. I really want his expedition to succeed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by giaoue View Post
Another seismologist named Jan Lamprecht has a C2C youtube vid that is pretty interesting so please all who are very interested look it up & discern for yourself. I believe in everything because that is what we all are --- EVERY THING! Love SELF (Something Everything Loves Forever)
Jan Lamprecht was not a seismologist. But giaoue, you have mentioned an individual who has done the best feasibility study of a possible hollow earth.. by far the best. His book “Hollow Planets” is a must read for anyone interested in hollow earths. He will save you 10 years of personal study. He did for me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Average Joe View Post
It'd have to be a pretty damn small sun in the centre of the earth, and one that wouldn't burn for very long.
Ok, let’s see your evidence on your statement. Where is your documentation that the sun would have to be small and that it wouldn’t burn for very long?

Here’s a new scientific study released by D. F. Hollenbach and J. M. Herndon about nuclear fission at the center of our earth http://nuclearplanet.com/pnas-2001.pdf

Mr. Jan Lamprecht had said a scientist was about to release an amazing study about nuclear fission in the center of our earth… I’m glad to see that it is out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rogue2 View Post
i like that pic too...but, out of interest: is it relevant to this topic?

it would appear to be the reaction between the magnetosphere and charged solar particles producing auroras.
i just want to make sure that you didnt include that as a form of evidence for hollow earth. great pic tho...

Rogue, he has every right to present the auroras as relevant to the topic. What he didn’t do, is explain why.

Read chapter 10 in Jan Lamprecht’s feasibility study on Hollow Planets and you’ll see why auroras may offer evidence to a possible hollow earth.

There are some good YouTube videos of interviews of Jan Lamprecht, who lives in Africa, such as this one: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jBnWbPSLfO4

His book is an incredible feasibility study of our earth being hollow. He has saved me about 10 years of study, I think. He talks about seismology, geology, plate tectonics, the Aurora’s at both poles, the theory of gravity, underground radio waves, and early research done by artic explorers before our governments have censored everything they know about both poles.

I was just reading part of a chapter of his book this morning.

He says: “In the early 1980’s, while browsing through the Pretoria public library, I came upon a book which discussed the effects of a nuclear war. … Since the major powers of the world are located in the northern hemisphere and since a nuclear exchange is more likely to take place in the northern hemisphere, the author made a point which surprised me. Scientists had concluded that very little radioactive fallout from the northern hemisphere would reach the southern hemisphere. … Meteorology teaches us that winds tend to blow from the equator to the poles and back. Hence radioactive material blowing from the north towards the equator is very likely to be caught up by poleward winds and circulated back to the north. This will happen before the radioactive fallout manages to cross the equator into the southern hemisphere.
“On April 26, 1986, the worst peace-time nuclear accident to date occurred. (Chernobyl)… Being aware of the virtual impossibility of nuclear fallout reaching the southern hemisphere, you can imagine my surprise on learning that scientists suddenly discovered radioactive fallout from Chernobyl – at the South Pole.
“This was reported in Science News in May 1990. Jack E. Dibb, a geochemist from the University of New Hampshire collected samples from a snow pit about 38 Km from the South Pole. … They found a “spike” in the snow deposited near the top of the pit. This snow had fallen some time between late 1987 and early 1988. More specifically, they found that the radioactivity from caesium-137 which does not occur naturally. Caesium-137 only comes from nucleur reactors or nuclear explosions. Scientists have discovered that it takes approximately 20 months for radioactive fallout from nuclear tests in the northern hemisphere to reach the South Pole. The radioactive deposits from Chernobyl also took 20 months to reach the South Pole.
“But how? … Atmospheric scientists doubted whether significant amounts of Chernobyl fallout could ever cross the equator and be deposited at the South Pole. … The problem becomes even more mysterious because it turns out that there is no evidence whatsoever that the radioactive material ever crossed the equator to begin with. (It should have been detected at various places en route) … and in other parts of Antarctica. But there was none. Furthermore, as the radioactive material continued its journey there would have been less and less of it as it approached the South Pole. Instead, it turns out that there is a high concentration of this material at this one spot in Antarctica. (close to the South Pole).”

Jan Lampredht presents a theory that holes may exist, and that atmosphere of inner earth and outer earth interchange, and that air enters the North Pole (from the Chernobyl fallout), and passed through the inner earth, and came out a Southern pole opening. The resulting snow fall at the South pole has captured a dated history of the Chernobyl incident, and of other earth history.

I found these sorts of theories very fascinating. He’s done his homework, and he presents his studies in a thorough manner throughout the entire book.

You won’t regret it if you get the book.

Last edited by KathyT; 02-10-2009 at 04:22 AM.
Old 02-10-2009, 04:11 AM   #45
micjer
Avalon Senior Member

KathyT,

Very interesting research on the fallout from Chernobyl. If the hypothesis is correct that it may have gone through the center of the earth, you can see why the people inhabiting the inner earth would have a vested interest in what goes on up here. In the press conference with the disclosure project, military officials talked of missiles misfiring and being unable to launch nuclear rockets because they thought UFO's were interfering. Makes sense that they would try to stop it. Also if you read Admiral Byrd's log, it is the bombs in Japan that they were concerned about. Also he stated that they had flying saucer technology so I am just putting the two things together.

Old 02-10-2009, 04:38 AM   #46
KathyT
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by micjer View Post
KathyT,

Very interesting research on the fallout from Chernobyl. If the hypothesis is correct that it may have gone through the center of the earth, you can see why the people inhabiting the inner earth would have a vested interest in what goes on up here. In the press conference with the disclosure project, military officials talked of missiles misfiring and being unable to launch nuclear rockets because they thought UFO's were interfering. Makes sense that they would try to stop it. Also if you read Admiral Byrd's log, it is the bombs in Japan that they were concerned about. Also he stated that they had flying saucer technology so I am just putting the two things together.

Exactly. Our nuclear explosions could pollute their inner earth. And our other air pollution could be polluting their inner earth atmosphere.

Everybody speculates about Aliens coming thousands of light years to reach earth... when there is a possibility that several species of advanced aliens... aliens so advanced that they actually "created" us humans, living right here on planet earth... in inner earth.

All animals inhabiting the earth's surface other than humans have adapted to cold and hot extremes, for thousands of years. They have fur coats or feathers and migrate to and from very northern climates. Man would die if he couldn't wear clothes. Most animals have eyesight to see at nighttime, even birds. Humans can't see in the dark. Humans, if not wearing clothes or eye protection, get extreme sunburn in the tropics, and suffer eye damage if their eyes are not protected.

There is a theory that humans were developed from an inner race of beings... beings who live in a temperate climate inside earth, no cold and no hot extremes. Their genetics were mixed with the best homo sapien genetics on the surface.

And that could be why the inner earth species can not survive on the surface of this planet, as they are even less able to tolerate the extremes as even mankind can.

Last edited by KathyT; 02-10-2009 at 05:50 AM.
Old 02-10-2009, 05:21 AM   #47
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

Dantheman62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2009, 05:44 AM   #48
KathyT
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dantheman62 View Post
Folks, I suggest that you do your research.
Jan Lamprecht discusses every photo he could get his hands on.

This photo is Nasa’s ESSA 7 photograph taken November 23, 1968. I’ll quote Jan.

“When Hollow Earthers in the 1960’s first presented this satellite photo as evidence they stated that the Earth’s Polar Holes were covered by fog and mist. These ideas were borrowed directly from Marshall Gardner and others earlier. They believed that the hot air from the tropical Inner Earth caused a constant fog in the polar regions. They argued that one could not see this Polar Hole most of the time because of the fog which covered the polar regions and which was impossible to tell from the clouds and snow in the region.
“This photo, so they said, represented one of those exceptional days when the fog cleared and, for a short time, one could look into the vast chasm leading into the Earth. The black region is where the Earth curves inwards and the Sun cannot shine into it.

“NASA’s explanation for this photograph is that it is a montage of photographs taken over a period of time.
“So who is right?

“The real key to this photograph lies in recognizing that there is no night side in this photograph. Here one is looking down on the Earth from the North Pole and the equator lies on the out edges of the photograph. The Earth is inclined to its orbit by 23.5 degrees and so the Arctic regions can have 24 hours of sunlight in mid-summer. I don’t know when this “photo” was taken so one could perhaps have argued that it was taken in mid-summer. But, the Earth is only tilted by 23.5 degrees, and so 24 hours of sun-light can only exist within the Artic circle. In this photo we can see the sunlight regions stretching down to the equator. This is clearly an impossibility. The only valid explanation therefore is NASA’s. (end quote.)

Sorry. I agree with Jan.
You'll have to read his book about many of the other interesting photos.

Last edited by KathyT; 02-10-2009 at 03:47 PM.
Old 02-10-2009, 09:27 AM   #49
ries
Avalon Senior Member

Here is a link to a site with some daily pictures of the northpole from the month june 2007.

http://www.vgt.vito.be/AShtml/c110_s...NorthPole.html

It 'seems' solid to me.

Greetings,

Ries.

"by courtesy of the VEGETATION Programme, produced by VITO"
ries is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2009, 09:50 AM   #50
Mercuriel
Avalon Senior Member

Arrow Re: hollow earth??

Just plain done...

Last edited by Mercuriel; 02-11-2009 at 03:42 PM.
Mercuriel is offline   Reply With Quote