Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 11-01-2008, 09:10 PM   #26
munkey
Avalon Senior Member

Location: just outside the box next to the box you where thinking outside of
Default Re: hearing a high pitch frequency 24/7?

I am so amazed how everyone just over looked AndyH post about Tinnitus,
It would seem that 99% of the forum users would prefer to think it was some sort of divine communication rather than look at the obvious.
One thing the article does not mention is amalgam fillings can also cause Tinnitus.
I came to this forum like many trying to look for answers, clues to what is happening and also looking for survival skills and all I see is a whole lot of people singing Kumbaya who think we will be saved by ET's before anything bad happens.

A heads up for a few of you "YOUR SINGING SUCKS AND BAD THINGS ARE HAPPENING RIGHT NOW AND THERE IS NO SAVIOR !!!!"
munkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2008, 09:14 PM   #27
Average Joe
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by munkey View Post
I am so amazed how everyone just over looked AndyH post about Tinnitus,
It would seem that 99% of the forum users would prefer to think it was some sort of divine communication rather than look at the obvious.
One thing the article does not mention is amalgam fillings can also cause Tinnitus.
I came to this forum like many trying to look for answers, clues to what is happening and also looking for survival skills and all I see is a whole lot of people singing Kumbaya who think we will be saved by ET's before anything bad happens.

A heads up for a few of you "YOUR SINGING SUCKS AND BAD THINGS ARE HAPPENING RIGHT NOW AND THERE IS NO SAVIOR !!!!"
His wife can hear it.

That must rule out tinnitus, to be fair.

The reason he couldn't hear it in the hills away from the town is because it is in the town, in peoples gardens, that is where these devices are. In the hills, you're going to be out of range.

Seriously, I've had sleepless nights because of that high frequency noise, but thank God I found out what it was.
Average Joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2008, 09:20 PM   #28
leeboy
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Average Joe View Post
I have just given you the ******* answer and you don't want to hear it? That is not skepticism my friend.

Believe me, I am right on this.

I know this for a fact because I have heard these noises and identified their source. Simple as that.

Does being enlightened mean that you are to close your mind off to ACTUAL answers?
No it doesnt mean you close your mind off to actuall answers. It means we are able to look at the bigger picture you seem to me to be the sorwho ssays things like, "thats not a flying saucer its swamp gas reflected off venus", well im sorry but you have a NARROW field of vision my friend. This worl is not what it seems you only have to read between the line in everyday situations, compare for yourself testimony on Project camelot eith what is happening right in front of your nose. Beam weapons EXIST. The secret space programme EXISTS. THE ALIENS ARE REAL they have been here for a very long time and not all of them have our best interest at heart. If you think that by burying your head in the sand and hope that just because you dont beleive it wont happen you are sorely mistaken. Maybe you should stop slating those of us that have shown the courage to open up and come forward with our beliefs no matter how crazy they may be to an ignorant soul such as yourself. If the day comes (god forbid), but if it does i hope for your sake you will have changed your very naive and limited view.
You have my sympathy
leeboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2008, 09:29 PM   #29
JohnWdoe
Avalon Senior Member

again...

Did you people miss my link or just brush it off... READ THIS LINK!

http://homepages.tesco.net/~John.Dawes2/page1.htm
JohnWdoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2008, 09:30 PM   #30
munkey
Avalon Senior Member

Location: just outside the box next to the box you where thinking outside of

Quote:
His wife can hear it.

That must rule out tinnitus, to be fair.

The reason he couldn't hear it in the hills away from the town is because it is in the town, in peoples gardens, that is where these devices are. In the hills, you're going to be out of range.

Seriously, I've had sleepless nights because of that high frequency noise, but thank God I found out what it was.
I was not neccisarily talking about the origional poster.
rather the other forum users who may get similar symptoms and would prefer to think of the cosmic connection, rather than a logical connection.
I have had tinnitus for as long as I can remember and would love to believe I can hear mother earth calling but I cant.
I would say that I am in tune with the universe more than others.

It is like talking about contrails and chemtrails, suddenly everyone looks at a contrail and screams that its a chemtrail because they just read something on the internet about it.
I had someone trying to tell me that because a contrail acted like a contrail was meant too (dissipating within a minute) that they changed the formula
munkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2008, 09:30 PM   #31
sunny D
Avalon Senior Member

I dont have neighbours with little green boxes in the garden and i am hearing it as well, for ages....Sometimes loud, sometimes not. I was wondering what it might be.....Might be the vortex in our bloodstream????????? Very interesing thread btw...Namaste
sunny D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2008, 09:32 PM   #32
Average Joe
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by leeboy View Post
Beam weapons EXIST. The secret space programme EXISTS. THE ALIENS ARE REAL they have been here for a very long time and not all of them have our best interest at heart. If you think that by burying your head in the sand and hope that just because you dont beleive it wont happen you are sorely mistaken. Maybe you should stop slating those of us that have shown the courage to open up and come forward with our beliefs no matter how crazy they may be to an ignorant soul such as yourself. If the day comes (god forbid), but if it does i hope for your sake you will have changed your very naive and limited view.
You have my sympathy
DO NOT categorise me as above. This makes you no better than those that believe in swamp gas. You don't even know me, you do not know anything about what I think about any subject.

Do you think I'm here for no reason? I have my reasons, and probably they will be the same as yours. I want to know what is going on.

Hey, I believe half of it is ****, but so what? What about the stuff that ISN'T ****?

So I gave THE ANSWER to the question on this thread, and believe me it is the answer, anybody who tries to identify these noises will find out in the end and agree with me....how does this make me narrow minded?

All I am trying to do is impart my knowledge of this (remember you said that knowledge is power), you don't want it, fine. You suffer the high pitched noises in silence, meanwhile I'll tell everybody in my neighbourhood to turn these devices off. No more noise for me. Sweet.

PS I KNOW beam weapons exist. I KNOW aliens are real. I KNOW the secret space programmes exist. Does it surprise you that I believe this?

Now what was that you were saying about burying my head in the sand?

Like I said, you should NEVER EVER catagorise somebody as a particular type of person? You've just gone and accused me of all sorts of things that I am simply not.

PPS I only slate what I think is clear BS.

Thanks. Average Joe.
Old 11-01-2008, 09:33 PM   #33
gatestar
Avalon Senior Member

I have heard these frequencies for years. Twenty years ago I learned that if I hummed a strong tone for about 10 seconds,(sometimes I would repeat this 2-3 times) the 'frequency' was pushed back by the strong vibration my sound was making.

Sometimes I would hum through a few different pitched tones if there sounded like there was more that one frequency. This is a technique that works for me and some friends I have shared it with.

I had always believed these "frequencies" were not mine personally, just the collective feelings and thoughts of the world around me. Nothing too sinister. However, HAARP does use frequency manipulation. Try this technique yourself and see if it works to block it out.
gatestar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2008, 09:34 PM   #34
Average Joe
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunny D View Post
I dont have neighbours with little green boxes in the garden and i am hearing it as well, for ages....Sometimes loud, sometimes not. I was wondering what it might be.....Might be the vortex in our bloodstream????????? Very interesing thread btw...Namaste
Maybe you just haven't seen the green boxes.

Please, describe the noise that you hear?
Old 11-01-2008, 09:40 PM   #35
AndyH
Avalon Senior Member

Well...the best way to get to the bottom of it is to do a little investigation.
If your wife also hears it you can probably rule out tinnitus.

Do you both have to put up with loud noises during the day?
Do you both have very sensitive hearing?

It could be residual ringing from sustained noise during the day or an electrical device.

The electrical idea can be ruled out by simply throwing the mains switch so that all devices are off and then seeing if the noise goes away.

I remember when I used to live in a city for a short while when I was younger I had a real pig of a time with my ears ringing. My dad fixed it by putting a small fountain in my room. It sounded like rain hitting the window which used to work a treat for me out in the countryside, it brought back all the memories and I slept well...although I did get bothered there by sheep bleeting all the blasted time lol.
AndyH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2008, 09:51 PM   #36
leeboy
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
DO NOT categorise me as above. This makes you no better than those that believe in swamp gas. You don't even know me, you do not know anything about what I think about any subject.

Do you think I'm here for no reason? I have my reasons, and probably they will be the same as yours. I want to know what is going on.

Hey, I believe half of it is ****, but so what? What about the stuff that ISN'T ****?

So I gave THE ANSWER to the question on this thread, and believe me it is the answer, anybody who tries to identify these noises will find out in the end and agree with me....how does this make me narrow minded?

All I am trying to do is impart my knowledge of this (remember you said that knowledge is power), you don't want it, fine. You suffer the high pitched noises in silence, meanwhile I'll tell everybody in my neighbourhood to turn these devices off. No more noise for me. Sweet.

PS I KNOW beam weapons exist. I KNOW aliens are real. I KNOW the secret space programmes exist. Does it surprise you that I believe this?

Now what was that you were saying about burying my head in the sand?

Like I said, you should NEVER EVER catagorise somebody as a particular type of person? You've just gone and accused me of all sorts of things that I am simply not.

PPS I only slate what I think is clear BS.

Thanks. Average Joe.
Finally some passion!!!
I am glad that you are likened to me. Yes you gave THE ANSWER but that answer was your answer not neccessarily the right answer. I live in the middle of nowhere and i personally have four cats, none of our neighbours have a cat deterrent believe me i have checked as i too like to discount the obvious before jumping to conclusions. I like you, believe that about 60% of testimony is suspect and that is how they do things isnt it?! Im glad you have not got your head in the sand. The human **** is a bigger target than the head and easier for a rifleman to take you out!
P.S.If one day things go tits up maybe we could shake hands over a pint of dodgy beer in some basement somewhere. I wasnt trying to get your back up i just called it like i saw it. Strange how things are not what they seem.
leeboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2008, 09:56 PM   #37
sunny D
Avalon Senior Member

The noise I hear is sometimes loud and squeeking and it comes out of the blue....Sometimes it is a low sound...And at nighttime it is really loud..This is hard to discribe with my poor english. I am sure my neighbours dont have green boxes in their gardens... Namaste I agree with Gatestar.

Last edited by sunny D; 11-01-2008 at 09:59 PM.
Old 11-01-2008, 09:59 PM   #38
ABHA
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Maybe you just haven't seen the green boxes.

Please, describe the noise that you hear?
The noise i hear is like someone said earlier, like a diesel truck outside, or a machine digging underground, its a real sub bass pulse that i feel through my body.
I said before 2:00 GMT i'm in bed and have felt this for a while now, the green box thing doesn't suit my own and friends around where i live, its more deeper/lower and pulses.
ABHA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2008, 10:08 PM   #39
Average Joe
Avalon Senior Member

OK, no harm done.

I do admit I'm very skeptical of some (some!) things and quick to pull the trigger if something smells of a) BS, b) the ramblings of a mentally ill individual.....perhaps I need to learn more tact, or whatever.

My problem, not just on this forum, is that I just call it as I see it, I call a spade a spade.

Clearly this has caused some people to think that I'm something that I'm not, and I apologise to anybody that I have offended.

But I stick to this......THINK people THINK! Research, find evidence, don't just take things at face value.

It doesn't hurt to have skepticism and it doesn't hurt to question....not everything is true!

But to be skeptical does not mean that you have to disbelieve every single thing you read either!

I honestly think/thought that my answer to this thread was the actual answer, no more no less.
Old 11-01-2008, 10:11 PM   #40
Average Joe
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee BURTON View Post
The noise i hear is like someone said earlier, like a diesel truck outside, or a machine digging underground, its a real sub bass pulse that i feel through my body.
I said before 2:00 GMT i'm in bed and have felt this for a while now, the green box thing doesn't suit my own and friends around where i live, its more deeper/lower and pulses.
The ultrasonic cat deterrents are high pitched pulses. We're not supposed to hear them but we do (from personal experience).

I'm sure that I read somewhere about something that gives low frequency pulses whilst I was researching the cat deterrants, but I can't remember what or where.

It is very possible that it could have a mundane explanation like the high pitched noises.
Old 11-01-2008, 10:14 PM   #41
sunny D
Avalon Senior Member

That is what we are doing now. Trying to collect info by asking questions...I think brother Swami is right and it might have something to do with the schumann resonance...... I am aware of this sound in my ears since i was a child and it doesnt bother me anymore although i am very curious about other people thoughts about it...........Namaste
Old 11-01-2008, 10:17 PM   #42
Flashback
Avalon Senior Member

I have had this ringing in my ears for sometime now.

Its on and off.

I have started to try and meditate (i find it difficult) but im i dont relate it to this ear noise.

Does anyone think it could be related to the Solfeggio Frequency ? http://www.redicecreations.com/speci...solfeggio.html

It would be good to measure the frequency but how this can be achieved is beyond me.

I dont think my wife hears it when i do.
Flashback is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2008, 10:26 PM   #43
ABHA
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
The ultrasonic cat deterrents are high pitched pulses. We're not supposed to hear them but we do (from personal experience).

I'm sure that I read somewhere about something that gives low frequency pulses whilst I was researching the cat deterrants, but I can't remember what or where.

It is very possible that it could have a mundane explanation like the high pitched noises.
Your probably right, there are more nice cats than there is nice people round here unfortunately, i bet the gardens are littered with the green boxes.
...to sunny d,
It funny how the Schumann cavity resonance is climbing in Fibonacci's number sequence. Greg Braden was talking about this happening in his zero lecture on youtube.
have a great day.
oh here it is>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4gCP_...1444A1&index=7
Old 11-01-2008, 10:26 PM   #44
Céline
Avalon Senior Member

I hear two separate tones. One is constant, it is lower in pitch then the other and it goes away if i block my ears. The second one is higher pitched, and is more intermittent.

They are always there, I do not need to meditate to hear them. Sometimes they get more intense, tough perhaps that is because I focus on them. I have recently been advise to try to "harmonize" the two sounds...no success yet.
Céline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2008, 10:59 PM   #45
Seva
Avalon Senior Member

Namaste

Ive had lifelong experience with this and have also done reasearch on this, for those who have started to hear this after beginning meditations or increasing them. I have a few friends that are "late bloomers" to metaphysics and meditations and after taking their meditaions to a certain level evperienced this aswell, i alwasys had it so you gte used to things and dont pay attention after awhile. But it really had me on a chase to track down what it could be.

Please look at the links im posting here. My personal beliefs is that its a natural thing in the process of spiritual growth. If you look into the history and writings of mystics in history many of them speak of this sound, i went on a quest to find out what it was i was hearing, and i found the event of this sound can be followed back thru history heard by monks, holly men and women and mystics. Hearing an inner sound or sounds, classically described as a flute, drum, waterfall, birds singing, bees buzzing but which may also sound like roaring, whooshing, or thunderous noises or like ringing in the ears And has been called the kundalini sound, the aum soun, the unstruck sound.

"
Sounds can be associated with the movement of kundalini energy. These sounds are acknowledged in many religious traditions. One interpretation of the Book of Revelation implies that the seven "churches" are the seven chakras. The sound at the opening of these chakras was a trumpet sound. Hindu mystics call these sounds the "nada" and Chinese mystics call them the "hu" sound.
"

see links:

http://www.kundalini-gateway.org/threads/th_sound.html

http://74.125.45.104/search?q=cache:...lnk&cd=8&gl=us

http://74.125.45.104/search?q=cache:...nk&cd=10&gl=us

http://www.spiritsound.com/aum.html

http://fusionanomaly.net/kundalini.html

I think its having to do with the rasing of our harmonic frequencies. We are all matter conducting tone. I know its sometimes hard to find where the noise is comming from, i was told in a vision i had durring a meditaion that the noise was comming from me, in the same aspect as a struck tuning fork resonates.

They say that our kind resonates higher frequencies. Maybe this is the litteral process. When the noise gets very loud soemtimes so loud i cant hear over it, i can feel it going thru the nerves of my body. The tone becomming layered like a symphony. Ive had friends of mine acutally hear it when they got close to me durring one of these periods. The sound is not a ringing in the ears the sound appears to eminate from everywhere when it happens, ive been wacked in a ear and know the difference in a ringing ear. Sometimes it feels as if its above the head. LOL im listening to it now, when i tune into it it gets louder.

*The sound outside of sound.* That really is key to what can happen. Most people will hear that and think their ears are ringing. If you're careful, you'll realize that it's not in your ears. As you proceed with this, you'll realize that it actually moves outside your head and just above the crown of your head. It's more than a sound, it becomes an emanation....it really does. And that's when you have something that you can work with. By far, the majority of people who've ever had to deal with this didn't have a clue. If they'd studied some Taoist alchemy...if they had studied anything and applied it to themselves rather than keeping everything outside themselves...they'd have known that the dialogue they build with that phenomena gives them the keys to the next steps. There really is a trade-off that starts to occur.

"Historically, the first mention of tinnitus or ringing in the ears in the medical literature comes from ancient Egypt. In an ancient Egyptian prescription for practicing the art of divining/mediumship, known as the Demotic Magical Papyri, experts said that the way to find out whether individual virgin boys, who were preferred as mediums, had the gift of divination was to determine whether they had tones in their ears. The elders would put oils on the boys' heads and surround them with crystals while performing a magical ritual. If tones occurred, that was excellent."

Durring the loud times ive notied my extra sensory abilities get turned up 2x-3x sensitivity also it bring about very clear orbs and blue orbs/lights. Thru my reasearch ive also been surprised to find out that this is also a natural occurance within those circumstances. And often refered to blue pearls. As a child i called it the blue fairies.

http://www.souledout.org/healing/bluedot/oe.html

http://www.kundalini-gateway.org/polls/po_bluepl.html

http://mamiesspot.blogspot.com/2007/11/blue-pearl.html

Seva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2008, 11:05 PM   #46
Deoxyan

i have heard that noise inside my head all my entire life (29 yrs), i thought it was normal.... O_o

wow the description provided about tinnitus on wikipedia is quite interesting.

Last edited by Deoxyan; 11-01-2008 at 11:17 PM.
Old 11-01-2008, 11:25 PM   #47
ABHA
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnWdoe View Post
again...

Did you people miss my link or just brush it off... READ THIS LINK!

I BET YOUR PULLING YOUR HAIR OUT LOL!
Everyone who reads this thread should check the link
JohnWdoe posted lol.
He's right, loads of good information!
ill post it again

Old 11-02-2008, 12:06 AM   #48
Princess Mew Mew
Avalon Senior Member

I've been hearing a high pitch frequency for most of my life but there are 2 different types that I would get. Since I was a kid I would get these moments of tinnitus (or whatever the hell it is) where my left or right ear would seemingly mute or it was as if instantly my hearing would leave or muffle and all I could hear was a super loud high frequency, then it goes away and my hearing returns. These short lived episodes happen without warning but they don't bother me, just stirs my curiosity.

The second type is the high pitch frequency I hear 24/7, especially when I'm meditating. I can usually ignore this frequency. And recently this frequency has been pulsating with my heartbeat. I find this frequency to be soothing and I also believe that it's my own frequency that I'm hearing.

Every time my roommate turns on his TV from his room, I can hear it. It's a super high pitched sound. That high pitched sound drives me nuts, it sounds much different and much higher or whiny than my own frequency. Doesn't feel right and I feel like the sound is penetrating my head, every time.

Overall, I've been experiencing these things since I was a kid. Because everything is 'sound' or 'frequency', It makes sense to me, to be able to hear my own.

~
Love & Light
Princess Mew Mew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2008, 12:10 AM   #49
Seva
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: hearing a high pitch frequency 24/7?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deoxyan View Post
i have heard that noise inside my head all my entire life (29 yrs), i thought it was normal.... O_o

wow the description provided about tinnitus on wikipedia is quite interesting.
It is normal normal depends upon reference point. as flying is normal for birds but not for fish. the sound is a natural process for those atuning to certain frequencies.
Seva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2008, 12:54 AM   #50
Visvasa144
Avalon Senior Member

Red face Re: hearing a high pitch frequency 24/7?

maybe you should try to deduce the location of this pitch by unplugging the most likely object that you feel is it. then sit back and subtract every single object or device. or maybe you could just shut the power down to your house and see if it is in fact coming from within your residence. if it is then do the above. if it is still happening then its not coming from your own house but some where in close proximity. first try all the physical deductions first.
if it is still happening send me a private message.

visvasa.
Visvasa144 is offline   Reply With Quote