Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 10-26-2008, 06:29 AM   #1
droid56
Avalon Senior Member

Default Do you want ET disclosure?

We know they are here. Main stream media occasionally presents stories about them, and the derision content of these stories looks to be decreasing.

I believe the truth about their presence is slowly being released, and as I probably have 20 years left in my current life, I think it is likely I will see disclosure before I exit this troubled world.

But I have to ask whether I would vote for disclosure of ET if I had the chance.

If disclosure happened, would things fall to pieces in this world of ours? Would people still go to work? Panic might spread throughout the planet.
Who really knows what would happen. But do I want my familiar world to fall apart, especially so late in my life?

We might be like an Amazonian tribe just before Europeans blow up their sense of the world. It was inevitable that it happened, but it was a rude shock.

Are we going to receive a rude shock in the next few years ?
droid56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2008, 05:00 AM   #2
Realview
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Do you want ET disclosure?

The real issues around ET disclosure have little or nothing with peoples reaction to the ETs. The issue is around what changes their technology and political/economics would bring to society. People living in a remote jungle don't have their lives turned upside down when they discover their silver bird fable is really a commercial airplane. They enjoy the so called "enlightenment", brief though it is. By the impact to their way of life is often much more significant.

Should it happen? Yes, of course. It's dangerous to repress truth because we think we're smart enough to outsmart it. Truth is a very sacred thing that should be, but unfortunately isn't, highly respected. The real truth of truths is the presence of the Supreme Being. The Supreme Being is the absolute truth, because the Supreme Being is the highest, purest, spirit / love.
Realview is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2008, 02:04 PM   #3
dataeast
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Do you want ET disclosure?
Yeah, but I'm not sure that we are ready. I'm hoping first that we'll actually begin using our brains and technology to alleviate our enforced suffering to prove that our civilization is worthy of meeting on a deeper level.

But I do think that the ETs are making themselves known to individuals.
dataeast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2008, 02:16 PM   #4
Jnana
Avalon Senior Member

Whether I personally want it or not, I am convinced that there is a gradual process of disclosure in place and it is happening. Why do I think this? One is example is Apollo astronaut Edgar Mitchell. I recently read his biography and he pretty well avoided addressing the ET issue. But, he has recently been interviewed and now says UFO exist and there is a government cover up. Other examples - the release of records in Britain, a formal statement by France, a couple of years old now I think, that we are almost certainly being visited, release of records by Brazil, etc., etc.

I think a major irrefutable event could be harmful, even though people will ALWAYS find a way to deny such a thing if the really want to. But, this gradual approach seems to be working, my own personal change in attitude about a year ago being an example.
Jnana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2008, 02:35 PM   #5
Greg10036
Avalon Senior Member

Disclosure is present and ongoing on a personal level. They meet who they want to meet. Just as you are discerning regarding who you want to hang with, so are they. They always choose the right people to disclose themselves to. Always. They do not waste time and energy. There will be global disclosure. As mentioned, collectively, we are not ready. It would require a world government and there is nobody fit to do that. Nobody. In time, as WE pull ourselves out of this world mess we are in, go through it, and see the light at the end of the tunnel, then they will disclose themselves on a global level. They do want us to join the neighborhood, but that won't happen yet. You would not want that to happen right now either, given the corrupt state of the governments/finances of the world. We will make it and we will be better. The best thing is patience. If they want to contact you, if there is a reason for that, they will. That is up to them right now. They are always around. Always. They are doing a lot behind the scenes right now to assist us. Ultimately, it is up to us Terrans to pull ourselves together and make things better for ourselves. Keep the faith. Peace.
g.
Greg10036 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2008, 02:45 PM   #6
Elephant Man
Avalon Senior Member

I know they are there and honestly dont need proof. It does bug me at times though, when people disclose proof, that really isnt anything of the kind. The average person will never be convinced of any photograph or video. An example is the mexican fleets, which I find extremely intriguing, hundreds of objects in the sky, seen by untold amounts of people. They even have weekly reports on prime time tv, yet it seems it has to happen on our own doorstep for us to take notice. Just chill and let it happen (disclosure). I agree that its a personal thing and those who are ready, do have the experiences. Lucky them

peace
Elephant Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2008, 03:02 PM   #7
Shakesbeer
Avalon Senior Member

Not sure if everyone noticed, but "Disclosure" has already happened, and then again just a week or so ago too: http://ufos.nationalarchives.gov.uk/

So you have a 1st world government saying "there's something flying around that we can't explain, have a nice day...."

That's pretty much what Dr. Greer wanted, so now what? That's probably the more pertinent question as opposed to "Do you want ET disclosure" as it's all around us, it's already happened, many people just don't want to assimilate it.
Shakesbeer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2008, 03:03 PM   #8
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

I feel even if an ET walked down a main street in any country there will still be the few that won't take it for what it is.
All the pictures taken, all the writings out there won't change a thing either, the human race as a whole have generally got to understand there is life out there other than our own.
Until that mass acceptance takes place we will continue to live as we do today.

Jacqui D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2008, 04:13 PM   #9
dataeast
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shakesbeer View Post

That's pretty much what Dr. Greer wanted, so now what? That's probably the more pertinent question as opposed to "Do you want ET disclosure" as it's all around us, it's already happened, many people just don't want to assimilate it.
Yeah it's great that UK and France etc have released their classified documents, but I think it will need to fall onto the shoulders of the US govt's will and desire in the sense that it will be up to the underlying structures that have benefited from the secrecy who stand to lose the most. The hand has been forced to a degree, however the main argument I think might be whether ETs actually are the occupants of those craft because that has been the point being argued on shows such as Larry King. Once that idea becomes accepted then there will be many uncomfortable questions which will surface that will be leveled at govt or parties thereabouts.

I think it was Jim Sparks that was urging amnesty across the board for those involved in the cover up. I think it's a process that really needs considering for the long term benefits. It might not be easy, but the long term outcome seems more favorable than to stutter on an issue based on outdated thinking and on something that should never have been dragged on for so long.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacqui D View Post
I feel even if an ET walked down a main street in any country there will still be the few that won't take it for what it is.
All the pictures taken, all the writings out there won't change a thing either, the human race as a whole have generally got to understand there is life out there other than our own.
Until that mass acceptance takes place we will continue to live as we do today.
If there is a proximity effect (empathy/telepathy) on those present then we as a species might be compelled on a learning curve that could challenge our sense of identity and disrupt our social norms quite deeply, but while I feel fine about it there are some people that might feel threatened by it too and they have the right to feel that way as well. I see that as also a human rights issue too. For some people change is frightening, consider cultural/social revolutions and I do think it has to work for everyone. I'm certainly not against it but the process it not a simply one.

We could make a mess of it really quickly if we aren't careful.
dataeast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2008, 06:46 PM   #10
spiritual_wanderer
Avalon Senior Member

In a way, I don't think they give "us" enough credit. We always hear, oh we can't have disclosure, we're not ready, there would be hysteria and chaos! Well, if you repeat something enough, who's surprised when it comes to pass? It's this whole consensus reality thing. There's all these ideas being broadcast over the airwaves (by that I mean through mass consciousness, in a more spiritual subconscious realm). We're being programmed to believe all this junk. Who says we'd all freak out? I believe we are capable of digesting irrefutable evidence we are "not alone." Many of us already believe it anyway, so what if our government "officially" comes out with it. And maybe deep down, we already know it's fact, we've just forgotten, being "stuck" in our current physical experience.
spiritual_wanderer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 02:20 AM   #11
Greg10036
Avalon Senior Member

It is not that Terrans would freak out if global disclosure happened. It has to do with the spin that governments would put on it for two reasons 1) To scare the people of the world into one world government based upon the pre-existing miserable conditions and corruptness of present day governments. 2) Then the questions would come- How long have you known about them? What did they share with you? Why did you keep this information from us....add infinitum. All of the lies would come to light and the people of the world would have to deal with a lot of unsavory characters. The fact is, their generation is old and dying. The new generation taking their place will not have the baggage and will have an opportunity to make things right. This is why we are about 25 years away from global disclosure. It is to everyone's benefit. Peace.
g.
Greg10036 is offline   Reply With Quote