Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 10-16-2008, 07:25 AM   #26
zorgon

Default Re: H.a.a.r.p

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocky_Shorz View Post
we're running about 30% higher than normal...

http://earthquake.usgs.gov/eqcenter/....-125.-115.php

Can someone find out who's playing that HAARP and turn it down a little...
That would be the NAVY...

The High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program
http://www.nrl.navy (dot) mil/content.php?P=04REVIEW106

You can contact their PR department here
Naval Research Lab Public Affiars office
Phone: 202-767-2541
Email: nrl1030@ccs.nrl.navy.mil

I am sure they will be glad to assist you

Better Earthquake watch...
http://www.iris.edu/seismon/
Old 10-16-2008, 07:27 AM   #27
gordon
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
You can contact their PR department
Then they would ask you nicely in a calm and relaxed voice, if you would want to visit the H.a.a.r.p machine...days later...nobody will ever see you alive again...
gordon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 07:41 AM   #28
zorgon

Quote:
Originally Posted by J_rod7 View Post
Having Researched information about HAARP for more than 12-years now, Let me share some Observations:
12 years and yet you have so little?

Quote:
This is a High Power Phased-Array, Meaning the 'Beam' can be directed Anywhere on Earth in the Northern Latitudes.
Mmmm yes one of MANY around the globe

Quote:
This thing covers an area of around 36-Acres, Has TWO Transmitter Units at EACH Antenna, all directed from a central Control-Room. It is GUARDED by both US Air Force and US Navy Tactical Teams.
Why shocked? I just linked you to the official NAVY HAARP site run by the NRL (Naval Research Lab) the same people who flew the Clementine Mission to the Moon...

Quote:
It is USED for Mind Control, Crowd Control, Population Control. They have Discovered the Brain Frequencies to Implant Emotions, such as FEAR, PANIC, APATHY, and etc. and they ENTRAIN these Frequencies into the 'Beam' which they can Target upon ANY Group of the Population ANYWHERE IN THE NORTH HEMISPHERE.
Do you have some documents to back this up? I mean after 12 years you should have lots... like the HAARP patents?

Quote:
THEY CAN ALSO Use this Thing to Manipulate Weather, To Generate EARTHQUAKES, and other Nefarious 'Special Projects', depending on the Military Mind-Set De Jour.
Yes it does have some interesting capabilities Of course the more powerful array is at Poker Flats, Alaska

Yes it can manipulate weather... yes it can create VLF waves that could trigger earthquakes... yes it can create a shield to stop ICBM's from dropping in on us should an enemy launch against us... oh wait that would be a GOOD thing

Yes it can be used as a communication device by controling 'bounce' in the ionosphere... NO it cannot punch a hole in the ozone layer...

It can also set up a planetary shield should our poles flip and leave us without one for an undetermined time. Now of course if they wanted , should this happen. they could call up China and say... "If you don't do as we say... we 'might' shut off the shield over Bejing

But HAARP is only the small array... to do all that is attributed to HAARP by you guys it would need MANY arrays around the world

Quote:
Tin Hats, AnyOne? ( No, Those actually won't do ya any good )
Actually MIT did a study and found that rectangular ones do indeed act as a Faraday cage and block waves, while cone shaped ones act as an antenna and amplify them

*[/COLOR]
Old 10-16-2008, 07:55 AM   #29
zorgon

Now then As to the MANY arrays around the world...

Its a good thing they thought of that huh? You guys are so busy 'harping' on HAARP that you cannot see the trees for the forest...

SURA built 12 years BEFORE HAARP in Russia
Nizhniy Novgorod, Russia

Nerc MST Radar Facility
Capel Dewi, Carmarthenshire, Wales, United Kingdom

National MST Radar Facility
Gadanki, near Tirupati, in southern Andra Pradesh, India

Jicamarca Radio Observatory
Lima, Perú

Ramfjordmoen, Near Tromsø, Norway

This is just a few of them... I have quite a collection

You also have to add the OTHER names...

HAARP = High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program

Then you have ...
EISCAT - European Incoherent Scatter
HIPAS - High Power Auroral Stimulation Observatory
IRIS - Imaging Riometer for Ionospheric Studies

and then Riometer and Imaging Riometer Database
These are locations just in Antarctica
http://www.dcs.lancs.ac.uk/iono/cgi-bin/riometers
Old 10-16-2008, 08:02 AM   #30
zorgon

Here is a nice picture of the HAARP Main Array

HAARP Control Room...

HAARP Live Cam 1(active when weather permits)

http://www.haarp.alaska.edu/haarp/cam.html

HAARP Live Cam 2 (active when weather permits)

http://www.haarp.alaska.edu/haarp/cam2.html

Some other facilities

Old 10-16-2008, 08:05 AM   #31
zorgon

Quote:
Originally Posted by gordon View Post
Then they would ask you nicely in a calm and relaxed voice, if you would want to visit the H.a.a.r.p machine...days later...nobody will ever see you alive again...
Uh huh... well you go right on believing that
Old 10-16-2008, 08:09 AM   #32
gordon
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Re: H.a.a.r.p

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by gordon

Uh huh... well you go right on believing that
See! Zorgon is a secret agent.
gordon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 09:28 AM   #33
zorgon

Quote:
See! Zorgon is a secret agent.
SHHHH If you keep saying that... it won't be a secret anymore
Old 10-16-2008, 12:22 PM   #34
RSF
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
???

How can the U.S use H.a.a.r.p? Since they, the U.S. - Russia and or other countries does have certain people already doing the same thing as for a psychic war. Yes! The psychic war is real, there even has been many threads-posts about it.
---

I suppose your saying other Countries such as Russia have the same ability and mechanical means. If so?, I suggest there was an agreement between the USA and Russia not to use weather manipulation against each other. I think this was a signed deal under the Reagan Admin. (BTW God Bless Nancy, to s full and speedy recovery).
RSF
RSF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 12:23 PM   #35
RSF
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by zorgon View Post
Hole in the Ozone Layer

Do you know what Ozone is?

Do you know how its formed?

Answer those and you will be closer to understanding the holes over the poles
---

Thanks for the reply. RSF
RSF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2008, 05:59 PM   #36
Doom
Avalon Senior Member

decent thread with more info on this subject here:
HAARP as a weapon - http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...ad.php?p=62064

Last edited by Doom; 10-26-2008 at 07:01 PM.
Doom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2008, 07:04 PM   #37
Doom
Avalon Senior Member

Also, I'm not sure if it has been mentioned, but on some of the HAARP monitoring websites, you'll often notice increased activity 24hrs before major earthquakes, etc.
Doom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2008, 07:44 PM   #38
Mikill
Project Avalon Member

Basically HAARP was developed off of Nikola Tesla's Earthquake Machine.It sends out Ultra-Low Frequency sound waves that collide with each other once they hit the ground(from an airplane).The resulting shockwave resonates and causes earthquakes.If you set it off near a faultline you get the bonus of releasing the pressure built up on that faultline.There was a huge earthquke in late 2002 i believe, in alaska, that is a perfect example of this.It was in the 7.0 range and the witnesses said they heard 3 loud "BOOMS".That was the first two ULF soundwaves being set off followed by the sound of them colliding once they hit the ground.
Mikill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2008, 08:10 PM   #39
zorgon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikill View Post
Basically HAARP was developed off of Nikola Tesla's Earthquake Machine.
You could just look up the patents on HAARP and see just what it is developed off

Quote:
It sends out Ultra-Low Frequency sound waves that collide with each other once they hit the ground(from an airplane).
And since HAARP's arrays are on the ground just how does 'hit the ground from an airplane'?

Quote:
The resulting shockwave resonates and causes earthquakes.If you set it off near a faultline you get the bonus of releasing the pressure built up on that faultline.
The Russians did this when Kruschev was in power. the resonance nearly was unstoppable and Kruschev called the President. Had they not destroyed that facility... (just like Tesla did his experiment when the resonance got out of control) the waves would not have stopped and destroyed the planet. As it was it was lucky that destroying the source stopped the waves... It was a close call

Despite what you all believe even the PTB do not wish to annihilate the Planet... you cannot control what you destroy

[QUOTE]
There was a huge earthquke in late 2002 i believe, in alaska, that is a perfect example of this.It was in the 7.0 range and the witnesses said they heard 3 loud "BOOMS".[QUOTE]

That quake was in the Aleutian Islands, one of the most seismically active spots on the planet. I just looked now and just this week they have had 256 SEPARATE Earthquakes...

http://earthquake.usgs.gov/eqcenter/...ial/Alaska.php

Here is a list of Earthquakes around the world the last 30 day (counts only those higher than 4.0 )
http://www.iris.edu/seismon/last30.html

I suppose you will say HAARP is doing all those as well?

Quote:
That was the first two ULF soundwaves being set off followed by the sound of them colliding once they hit the ground.
Now considering HAARP (and the more powerfull facility at Poker Flat) is in ALASKA why would they want to create an Earthquake where there facility is? Does this really make any sense to you?

Try looking up EISCAT as well There are others but hey... too much info at once just swells the head
Old 10-31-2008, 02:35 AM   #40
Rocky_Shorz
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by zorgon View Post
That would be the NAVY...

The High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program
http://www.nrl.navy (dot) mil/content.php?P=04REVIEW106

You can contact their PR department here
Naval Research Lab Public Affiars office
Phone: 202-767-2541
Email: nrl1030@ccs.nrl.navy.mil

I am sure they will be glad to assist you

Better Earthquake watch...
I'll let em know I was sent by Zorgon...

You're right, I opened that link and watched the earthquakes happening...
Rocky_Shorz is offline   Reply With Quote