Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 09-22-2008, 04:31 PM   #1
QUESTINY
Avalon Senior Member

Default Join Our Positive Influence Experiment

How many people would like to join us in an experiment. We would like to find a way to use our consciousness to positively influence a public figure to release the truth or a secret that will help humanity. I would like to influence the power brokers to release the suppressed alternative energy technology. Specifically the Electric Coheres! This would benefit humanity is great ways.

If you have any ideas, let us discuss it here! Thank you for your interest in this great endeavor.
QUESTINY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2008, 04:40 PM   #2
gordon
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Join Our Positive Influence Experiment

Questiny! SuperHero, Leader of the underground cult...Mission: To save the world.

You want to know the sad news, Questiny? (I do not mean to upset you in anyway)...The problems is apart of life. WW3 will happen. A huge meteorite will hit the earth. Billions and billions of people will die. The _only_ way to "affect" the balance of the system is to ask God. Maybe remoteview for God, and have a chat with him? Sorry, I personaly think that asking God is the only way to change what is, and what will happen.
gordon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2008, 04:44 PM   #3
Nik
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by gordon View Post
The problems is apart of life. WW3 will happen. A huge meteorite will hit the earth. Billions and billions of people will die. The _only_ way to "affect" the balance of the system is to ask God. Maybe remoteview for God, and have a chat with him? Sorry, I personaly think that asking God is the only way to change what is, and what will happen.
Where did that come from?

I for one am all for a positive consciousness/intention experiment!

The way I see it, we would basically need to pick one **VERY SPECIFIC** intention, decide on a sort of 'mantra' (or pattern of focus for all to follow), and decide on a time to synchronize.
Nik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2008, 04:58 PM   #4
gordon
Avalon Senior Member

Only a few few people in the history of the world who HAS seen God. I know what I am talking about. Why did I seen him? That is a "secret".
gordon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2008, 10:30 PM   #5
chelmostef
Avalon Senior Member

I think this is a great idea!
If we could focus thoughts for a positive infulence on a member of the secret society to disclose or illuminate what they are up to? hidden technologys? The Electric Coheres, Zero Point Energy would be earth changing.
Woud this be for future time? or say just before they where about to air on live camera for instance?

Last edited by chelmostef; 09-23-2008 at 10:35 PM.
chelmostef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2008, 10:36 PM   #6
Sherab
Avalon Senior Member

I agree with the general intent, and think it's something that should be done. But I would propose taking it one step further. Why not habituate ourselves to living with positive intention toward all human beings, all the time? Do you all think this would "cover all the bases" and be much more effective (not rhetorical, I am actually asking)?
Sherab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2008, 10:39 PM   #7
whitecrow
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by chelmostef View Post
I think this is a great idea!
If we could focus thoughts for a positive infulence on a member of the secret society to disclose or illuminate what they are up to? hidden technologys?.
Woud this be for future time? or say just before they where about to air on live camera for instance?
I am so down for this. The way I see it, we should keep our concentration narrow, on a single individual. Rather than focus on a specific issue, I wonder if it should be simply The Greatest Good.

And to the doubters...(I don't mean to upset you in any way)...it's an experiment. When do we start?
whitecrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2008, 10:42 PM   #8
chelmostef
Avalon Senior Member

With maybe a picture of the person? Does a picture help?
chelmostef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2008, 10:48 PM   #9
Operator
Avalon Senior Member

Hi,

I think it's a great idea !
You know what happened yesterday ? Just before the forum was closed down for maintenance I realized that if things like
web-bot are accurate an successful there must be an explanation ! And I think it can be explained !

I am a software developer and I program websites. I also optimize websites so that they are easier found by Google etc.
So if one understands how search bots are working ... the web-bot is working likewise ... data mining ... of course !!

If you can find out what people are talking about most you find out apparently what they want most (basically).

Then I realized we talk a lot about war etc. etc. here which makes the forum look like we want one. Likewise some people
state clearly oct. 14 is not going to happen etc. We should STOP that and express 100 times it IS GOING to HAPPEN ... period.

This is the only way we can make it happen !!

10 minutes after I realized this I wanted to post a statement about this and I found the forum closed with Bill's statement.
So my wish or thought had immediate effect (worked for me).

So YES let's create positive occurrences ...
Let October 14 happen and let's create those great communities !

Cheers !
Operator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2008, 11:06 PM   #10
2infinityandbeyond
Avalon Senior Member

Oops, in my excitement i didnt read past the first sentance lol.

Yup, im definitly in! I know that if you send love to a known reptilion figure whilst he is speaking publicly he will start to get very aggitated.

I know it will work, so im in.

Last edited by 2infinityandbeyond; 09-23-2008 at 11:08 PM.
2infinityandbeyond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2008, 11:10 PM   #11
QUESTINY
Avalon Senior Member

Pictures would benefit to help focus our energy. But we must first decide what it is that we want to positively influence. It must be specific.
QUESTINY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2008, 11:27 PM   #12
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Yes, with a picture we might be able to give him a remote session -- worth a try.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chelmostef View Post
With maybe a picture of the person? Does a picture help?
Gnosis5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2008, 11:31 PM   #13
2infinityandbeyond
Avalon Senior Member

Something that could be monitered would be good to start off with. Like..

A public speaker that we know has hate in his or her heart. Send them love and watch to see what they reaction will be.

I dunno, my brain is slow now, i might have better ideas in the morning.

Nite
2infinityandbeyond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2008, 11:38 PM   #14
Nik
Avalon Senior Member

Well, here are two possibilities:

-- The upcoming Congress *evaluation* of the US economic bail-out
-- POSITIVE public confirmation of the Oct.14th event (i.e., on news channels)

Images for focus would definitely be good. And I still think that the more specific the focus, the better!
Old 09-23-2008, 11:40 PM   #15
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Remind me to do that as soon as I habituate myself to living with positive intention toward my husband, all the time, LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherab View Post
I agree with the general intent, and think it's something that should be done. But I would propose taking it one step further. Why not habituate ourselves to living with positive intention toward all human beings, all the time? Do you all think this would "cover all the bases" and be much more effective (not rhetorical, I am actually asking)?
Gnosis5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2008, 11:52 PM   #16
Operator
Avalon Senior Member

King Lear had nice mock ups for October 14th ... !
Operator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2008, 11:52 PM   #17
Nik
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nik View Post
Well, here are two possibilities:

-- The upcoming Congress *evaluation* of the US economic bail-out
-- POSITIVE public confirmation of the Oct.14th event (i.e., on news channels)

Images for focus would definitely be good. And I still think that the more specific the focus, the better!
I just realized that the first one is not really in line with the original poster's intent!

Rephrased:

-- Public confirmation of corruption and manipulation behind the scenes, and a statement about the need for an entirely new system (or old, if going by Ron Paul's ideas). Again, public, positive, news-covered.
Old 09-23-2008, 11:55 PM   #18
Nik
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Operator View Post
King Lear had nice mock ups for October 14th ... !
That would actually be rather perfect... the fact that they are so amusing may help in keeping the focus!
Old 09-23-2008, 11:55 PM   #19
Love/Light 13
Avalon Senior Member

Lightbulb Re: Join Our Positive Influence Experiment

Q-

Well Secretary Paulson would be an obvious choice, because it seems he is gonna have a lot of power in the immediate future. If Ron Paul really knows as much as some say he does, maybe we should work on him and try to get him to really throw his weight around. Great idea for sure.....

may WISDOM guide COMPASSION

"out of MANY, we are ONE"
Love/Light 13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 02:28 AM   #20
OceanWinds

QUESTINY... good motivation

I think if this is to happen... we need to work it much like your Remote Viewing. Because peoples perceptions could taint the experiment.

So perhaps giving a symbol for something that you choose, and then everyone doing something like feeling love in their hearts for this symbol understanding your intention.

IE lets say you chose a top world illuminati figure to extend love into... so they wouldnt feel the need to control. This would work well.... except everyone has a dark view of the illuminati. So the negative perception would taint the love extended.

Instead choose a baby tiger cub with a fuzzy blue collar and extend love into him. Watch him play, and suckle from his mom... which we would deem its source. This would lead to powerful changes.

As for a way to measure something we can influence... how about birth rates in a certain city for a month. Doesnt have to be in America... could be anywhere in the world the reports the monthly birth rates online.
Old 09-24-2008, 02:41 AM   #21
DoctorTony
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by QUESTINY View Post
How many people would like to join us in an experiment. We would like to find a way to use our consciousness to positively influence a public figure to release the truth or a secret that will help humanity. I would like to influence the power brokers to release the suppressed alternative energy technology. Specifically the Electric Coheres! This would benefit humanity is great ways.

If you have any ideas, let us discuss it here! Thank you for your interest in this great endeavor.

I think this is a fanstastic idea. I personally would love to see this free energy come to fruition soon. It would actually create a lot of jobs. We can start with key members of the oil conglomerate. Any big wigs you can think of? We can focus on them first.

DoctorTony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 07:20 AM   #22
empathy
Avalon Senior Member

So who are the candidates for this experiment? Someone has to start naming names.
empathy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 07:28 AM   #23
empathy
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Love/Light 13 View Post
Q-

Well Secretary Paulson would be an obvious choice, because it seems he is gonna have a lot of power in the immediate future. If Ron Paul really knows as much as some say he does, maybe we should work on him and try to get him to really throw his weight around. Great idea for sure.....

may WISDOM guide COMPASSION

"out of MANY, we are ONE"

I am sure the have Dr.Paul's conscience wire-tapped 24/7 they probably just turn him off.

And Paulson is just a puppet.

We should be more practical.... Someone who can be taken seriously and can get away with it long enough for it to actually be heard....

maybe..... Yes it's coming to me know!

Sarah Pallin!
empathy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 07:45 AM   #24
peacelovinman
Avalon Senior Member

I would support this effort, as long as it involves sending loving wishes and intentions to the individual selected.

This may sound zany but here goes...over the last couple of days, I've had the feeling that Geroge W Bush is crying out for help. I was meditating the other day and saw GWB in the ovall office, literally pleading for some kind of assistance. Yesterday, in my mind's eye, I saw him and his father talking; his father was attempting to brow beat him into keeping it together for all their sakes.

Anyone else felt anything like this?
peacelovinman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 09:38 AM   #25
Frank Samuel
Project Avalon Moderator

you hit the nail in the head GWB since no one wants to shine the spot light on him.He does not want to go out with the finger pointed at him for all the ills of america and the world. Yeah I also felt he's crying for help. Good one...
Frank Samuel is offline   Reply With Quote