Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 10-13-2009, 04:25 PM   #26
eleni
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Jordan Maxwell Interview Thread

Some things he did say which are true (because I myself am an *insider* and grew up privy to this information because I lived in it) and that is - The Vatican is in control and controls the banking families etc; that is a fact, also it trickles down to Hollywood and many entertainers, producers, directors are used as Illuminati *props* (that goes even deeper too) he is correct about those things.
Anything else I have no idea of truth versus non truth in what he said.
eleni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2009, 04:32 PM   #27
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

i quite like his interveiw, he appears to be a bit down on humans in general when he says we cant win. all he does is look a round and see everyday people doing what they are programmed to do.

i think he will be surprised at just how many are waking up!! a lot morew than he thinks, it must be frustrating to be on it for 48 years and not get very far with telling the public the whole system is a lie.

im sure 5% of the world have got at least some idea of whats a foot on a basic level. most of humanity will go along with the plan for ease of life and comfort which obv will lead toi their doom.

i was wanting to hear more about the symbol and the colouts ect.. i do side with his take on ET'S tho, like the plaidiens are negative et's to me cos of what they have told billy meir , george green. they are depopultionits and prob the great deceivers.

im slightly bothered about people like david wilcock, dr greer and basset leading people down the garden path with their over excitement about et contact. amore measured approach would be better.. lets rush in where angles fear to tread
pineal-pilot-in merkabah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2009, 04:34 PM   #28
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Eleni, I personally believe that much of what he says is the truth

I think he is just talking about the mythology part of where the name Jesus came from.

I think Jordan and Michael Tsarsion are in agreement on much of this, but its not proven on the terms. That I would not know.

Oh, but I know what part the vatican plays, there is no denial there
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2009, 04:34 PM   #29
enemyofNWO
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron View Post
5) Here is just one of several videos out there of some of the plain BS he sprouts off, and the corrections follow.He's is no symbologist and he is not Henry Lincoln either.Only 10 minutes so worth watching if only to get some perspective on this fraudster.

http://www.disclose.tv/action/viewvi...nd_a_liar____/
Thanks Baron ,

I watched the video on your link . All the points made in the video are MINOR . Like the story of Circe the sorceress and the council of Nicea where the attendees put together the biggest scam in 2000 years . It seems to me that the video was made by some defender of christianity . This religion is a pile of @@@@ , all religions are . Maxwell inspired the authors of Zeitheistmovie and this is outstanding work .
Is is very easy to chuck out the baby with the bath water ...... We have seen reactions like this with other characters on this website .
My policy remain that I listen to everybody and then compare what a person says with what others have said before on a given subject .
Another thing about Maxwell , it is possible the the numerous repetitions are casued by some health problem .

Last edited by enemyofNWO; 10-13-2009 at 04:43 PM.
enemyofNWO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2009, 05:25 PM   #30
Jonathon
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by eleni View Post
Some things he did say which are true (because I myself am an *insider* and grew up privy to this information because I lived in it) and that is - The Vatican is in control and controls the banking families etc; that is a fact, also it trickles down to Hollywood and many entertainers, producers, directors are used as Illuminati *props* (that goes even deeper too) he is correct about those things.
Anything else I have no idea of truth versus non truth in what he said.
Absolutely right eleni - most people aren't aware of the fact that the Vatican created the 1st central bank, then years later left it to the control of certain bloodlines (Roths) as they slipped into the background.
Jonathon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2009, 05:40 PM   #31
Bobbie
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mntruthseeker View Post
Eleni, I personally believe that much of what he says is the truth

I think he is just talking about the mythology part of where the name Jesus came from.

I think Jordan and Michael Tsarsion are in agreement on much of this, but its not proven on the terms. That I would not know.

Oh, but I know what part the vatican plays, there is no denial there
Bobbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2009, 05:44 PM   #32
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spregovori View Post
I agree with Maxwell. The people are STUPID. But no only that...they know what is going on..they sometimes even partly acknowledged it (darn government all corrupted) but they ignore it. They do not care.

I do not agree with the: all is lost. NO!

At the very end he said something like: I am here to inform those that are willing to listen....to people who want to change...to help those who want to know...

So what he is saying is (that is what I think): US is screwed and most of the world also...since they do not listen...but those who do..they can be helped.

But than again...can the ignorant majority drag those who listen down with them?

The reason people are "stupid" is because they have been repeated lied to and not told the truth. They have been brain washed and conditioned throughout their lives. How can anyone expect anything different? If one would hope to grow out of the box, one also has to be willing to be alienated from the pack, who have been conditioned with a particular mind set. Given that humans are basically social animals they also look to be a member of some family, group or ideology. It is not easy walking away from those ties that bind and venture out into new realms of exploration. Almost all of the great thinkers were ridiculed in their own time. Even those who supported them were also considered kooks. So to say the majority are ignorant.. whose fault is that?

Humans are also subject to amnesia - repeatedly. It is this outside interference that has slowed down growth and development. Once the truth is out there then perhaps the newest generation and will take the information and run with it. The older generations will likely be stuck in their old conditioning and it would be much more difficult for them to adapt. This is of course referenced in the most general of terms as there are many in the older generations who are much more aware of the truth then those of the younger generations. However, I would suspect that generation X is the most lost as the dumbing down process was pretty much fully integrated within their lifetime due to media control, failing educational institutions and with both parents working so that the additional "elder" knowledge was not passed down from parent to child.

Last edited by Carol; 10-13-2009 at 05:49 PM.
Carol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2009, 05:54 PM   #33
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Carol, you make a very good point. Also, we must remember the children that are being born today, already have much of this knowledge and it will be in our favor

They are already running with it as so are we.

The ones that are sleeping still, as you say have a form of amnesia.......it may not take much to open their minds

Besides look at all the help we are now getting from our friends all over the universe. Its what keeps me going
Old 10-13-2009, 06:10 PM   #34
Phtha
Avalon Senior Member

Over all I'm a fan of Maxwell, I've watched all of his material and he deserves a lot of credit for bringing much truth forward about the inner workings of our societies. I agree with much of what he said so I'm going to just talk on points that I didn't agree with.

I feel that his alien experiences are fable. In his older talks he never gave even an inkling of his first hand alien encounters that I'm aware of, which makes me think that he made much of the stuff up later in life. Why I don't know, maybe a paycheck? Because of the way he talks down to others and seems to want all the credit for things, I would not put it past him to accept a bribe or two.

I'm glad he mentioned Manly P Hall in this speech, because much of his material if not all of it comes straight from the pen of Manly, and Blavatsky, two of the greatest mystics of recent times... and that always bothered me... that he talks about not giving credit where it's due but he himself did the same. This whole 'who deserves credit' thing really shouldn't be an issue though, it's info that matters not source. I only bring it up because Maxwell often does. I would like to know if Manly P Hall really did leave Maxwell all of his research notes. I'm going to look into that as it should be pretty easy to find out.

I find it interesting that Maxwell jumped on the reptile bandwagon.. After he talked about the reptoids he was always quick to mention that he never witnessed them first hand though. You know... I can understand if he was doing it for pay checks... and this is why he would be quick to say he has no first hand experience (To let us know). Money is money and if you have none, and deserve some like I believe he does, then I'm sure it could be extremely tempting to sign a dotted line in return for a large reward.

Maybe he really does believe all he talked about though, if so Kerry brought up the very fact that him still being alive proves that the good is in full control.

There is no doubt in my mind that the system has to crash as it is rotten to the core, and I feel that it is the good guys that are bringing it down for us.

iainl140285 said it right, its all inside.
Physically and figuratively!

The reptiles:

The Greys:
Phtha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2009, 06:13 PM   #35
Spregovori

Quote:
Spregovori

I would like to hear your opinion on others that have come forward
Amm others? Other people that PC interviewed?

This might get complicated...

I wrote to PC before the LA conference...asking them to find a common ground...to confront the guests on their believes...to make a foundation...something to work on. During the LA conference they (Bill and Kerry) made a speech that somehow answered my question but I was not satisfied. They mentioned the differences and that they do not always agree but respect them all ect (it was rather political)

I liked it most when the guy in a red shirt (thx you whoever you are) asked Collier - "WHY.....on some point...they all...shut up?" It was like that guy was there to ask what I wanted to ask

Collier admitted he is guilty of that and than made gave an answer which was something like: go out, put some effort in it and find it yourself...

Collier mentioned he was threatened so...I can somehow understand him. Most of the whistle people etc mentioned they are threatened in in danger of being threatened...there are suppose to be "agents" present at the conferences etc...

So them being silent at the most crucial moments...at the point when all could be either revealed or verified or even denied....they remain silent...and is sort of a "problem" no 1....

Problem no2 are the differences (what I mentioned above). It is expected that not all stories can be the same but why do not they just sit down and come together with some common conclusion...

I somehow like George Green. I even wrote (e-mail) to him and he took the time to write back - I respect that. A lot of people make fun of him or claim he is all doom and gloom...making stuff miserable.... I do not agree. Wat I like about him is that he gives a detailed data and specifics. He does talk in general (like others) but he also provides real time provable specifics (which are mostly about the earthly things).

Than there is Alex Collier...the year was 1994 when the interview was made...I was 11 at that time...and the guy is talking about the dollar collasp in the interview...he is talking about borrowing and the fed...(I saw the interview later...there was no youtube when I was 11) He earned my believe with that. He also predicted other things (rather cataclysmic) those things did not happen but still I listen to what he has to say.

Benjamin Fulford...he was rather optimistic in his blog lately...about the things to come... I like him because he, like Green, provides specifics (calendar dates even) he talks about stuff in advance...stuff than you can later read about in the news...I like that...I am not saying I believe all he says...but I do take it into the account...

The people that claim to be on Mars and Jake Simpson...and Peterson.... PC team claims they had extraordinary talks with them behind the camera. On the camera they were speaking in general...claiming that if they provide any specific details they will be killed. As long as the "specifics" remain behind the camera all I can say is: "fascinating I wish to learn more...but...untill that time...I rather not put my hand into fire...I was not present behind the camera". I also do noT wish to see them killed.

Greer...charismatic person. Puts things on the head though. Claiming CIA has no clue what they are doing, claiming the official government knows absolutely nothing, saying all ET all good ET (coming from a human perspective: they would kill as if they were not). He confuses me. His connections with the people in the high places (so he says) are interesting...yet he is a little out of the "mainstream" (what most people say). Like the above I can say: "fascinating I wish to learn more..."

Bob Dean - he brought pictures. I like pictures. He is also an old man with an attitude - makes him cute. He has interesting things to say...interesting to listen to.

Wilcock...he is a funny guy. Likes to use logic to explain things. Likes to back up his statements with some sort of evidence...he trays to be more than just words. I like that. I listen to what he has to say.

David Icke - a mix of all of the above people

Leo Zagami - I am surprised that he is still suppose to be alive after all he said...by all the "rules" he should be dead. Or what is with him now anyway? Back inside under close guard?

...etc there are many of them

Than there are people like Eustace Mullins that were speaking about the government consipracyd even before I was born...

And than there is Alex Jones...with a war in his mind...or on his mind...not something I am fond of (war in any possible way) but he does his part of the amm stuff...

I wish there was a common ground for all of this. Something we could all work on/from...to a "bright tomorrow"

At this moment I do not see unity either among people (difference communities) and people that PC interviews...and that "bothers" me....a lot...

Collier spoke of mentoring. I gave that a lot of thought...would be very nice to implement that (would not be simple though)

EDIT:typos

Last edited by Spregovori; 10-13-2009 at 07:02 PM.
Old 10-13-2009, 06:24 PM   #36
eleni
Avalon Senior Member

George Green I agree is not coming from negativity- he had a legion (6 on either side) of ET beings during his talk. They were positive beings. This is the first time I had ever seen anything like that in regular 3rd dimension. As I watched GG speak his auric field (which was golden) moved - I guess what I am saying is that I was able to see his field and everytime he moved his hands/arms it was weird because the field moved with it! I did not see this on anyone else (and I always sat in the first few rows)......

Am listening to Red Ice Creation interview with Clif High now- I agree that the people (as the economy takes another big down slide) are not going to let the Elites continue *ruling*. It's up to people like us not to give them all the power.
They are not all powerful and I don't give a **** which ET's or reptoids are ruling over them. They are not as smart and powerful as the people are making them out to be. If the majority woke up do you think they would not worry?
They are very worried when people wake up and stop buying their BS.

Don't SUPPORT them- as hard as it is- look at everything you *buy* into and opt out. Get off the grid as much as possible, grow your own food, become self reliant and don't fall for their game. They want you in their *systems* the more people opt out then the less powerful those systems become.

Last edited by eleni; 10-13-2009 at 06:46 PM.
eleni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2009, 06:28 PM   #37
Moxie
Avalon Senior Member

READ THIS AGAIN folks. Spregovori wrote "Problem no2 are the differences (what I mentioned above). It is expected that not all stories can be the same but why do not they just sit down and come together with some common conclusion.... I wish there was a common ground... At this moment I do not see unity either among people... and people that PC interviews...and that "bothers" me....a lot..."

That's my bottom line as well.... "unified solutions", where are they?

If all the membership logs and forum members of all the many "conspiracy" sites would MERGE, just imagine what this focus could produce! Hello? I just don't get it either!
Moxie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2009, 06:38 PM   #38
Spregovori

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carol View Post
The reason people are "stupid" is because they have been repeated lied to and not told the truth. They have been brain washed and conditioned throughout their lives. How can anyone expect anything different? If one would hope to grow out of the box, one also has to be willing to be alienated from the pack, who have been conditioned with a particular mind set. Given that humans are basically social animals they also look to be a member of some family, group or ideology. It is not easy walking away from those ties that bind and venture out into new realms of exploration. Almost all of the great thinkers were ridiculed in their own time. Even those who supported them were also considered kooks. So to say the majority are ignorant.. whose fault is that?

Humans are also subject to amnesia - repeatedly. It is this outside interference that has slowed down growth and development. Once the truth is out there then perhaps the newest generation and will take the information and run with it. The older generations will likely be stuck in their old conditioning and it would be much more difficult for them to adapt. This is of course referenced in the most general of terms as there are many in the older generations who are much more aware of the truth then those of the younger generations. However, I would suspect that generation X is the most lost as the dumbing down process was pretty much fully integrated within their lifetime due to media control, failing educational institutions and with both parents working so that the additional "elder" knowledge was not passed down from parent to child.
Carol - is that a female name? I like the name...

To the post...

If a drug addict comes to me and starts with his story about how life is hard...how he never intended to do it...but it was just so strange and school and peer pressure...love, party and the troubles at home...and how he will quit be he just needs one more shot to keep him going through the day...

I will tell that addict to F**** O***** Or I might just say he is stupid...

If a zombie comes to me and starts telling me about this great TV Show and about the football game he saw last week and about all the girls he "imagined" was with and how would he do celebrity girls and how he needs a smoke and some coffee and how life sux and how he will get a loan for this new fancy car and how will the weather be in two days and how and how his ex girlfriend was giving him "tests" to see if her subconscious can evaluate him as a good father of their children and how he dumped her since he deserves better...etc

Guess what I will tell this person the same thing as to the addict.

There is no difference. Both do it knowingly. Both know what they are doing. Both know they are lying to themselves all day...every day...

I am not often rude. So FO might not always be the choice...but I have no sympathy.

How can I do that, how can I know that?

During my age from 7 to 15 I had ALL the "required conditions" to become both...an addict, a zombie, a delinquent minor, suicidal teenager...etc But I did not. I have myself to thank for that. No one but myself.

An than after the age of 15...how does one call that...the years of hell. As a child...I could take so much. I am still amazed by that. I was able to "absorb" all the turmoil.....rather fascinating

"There is no mercy for the ignorant"

Would I be willing to help them with what I can? Sure! IF they would shut up and listen...

People do not forget...they ignore and choose not to acknowledge.

and yes...they are stupid...

but by today modern standards and social norms...heh so am I...under average even... ( to them)

EDIt:typo...

Last edited by Spregovori; 10-13-2009 at 06:43 PM.
Old 10-13-2009, 06:43 PM   #39
Phtha
Avalon Senior Member

It started making sense to me thanks to members here at avalon who pointed it out.
We are seeing the same thing in the alternative media that we see in politics.
Left/right paradigms created to distract and divide. It's no accident.
Rense vs Jone
Maxwell vs Icke
Camelot vs umm forgot his name...
And so forth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moxie View Post

If all the membership logs and forum members of all the many "conspiracy" sites would MERGE, just imagine what this focus could produce! Hello? I just don't get it either!
Phtha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2009, 06:44 PM   #40
beren
Avalon Senior Member

Hi guys!
I am new to this forum and this is my second comment so far .I have seen whole video as well as the one from LA. I think Jordan is very close to the truth about who is running the show on the globe but seeing what he saw frightened him enough that he does not see how the situation on the globe will be fixed.
I see that he quotes Bible a lot but it seems that he did not get the message of the Bible or either he did not read it because he would then know the answer who will stop this global lunacy.

I plan to make a post on that very soon and you are all welcome for an opinion because already for a year or more I am reading this forum and kinda like few lines of thinking so far and that is of ortodoxymoron, redezra, christo888, humble janitor and few others. Please guys do not be offended because I did not name you here you are all trying and doing your best in searching for truth and light. Always continue so , because I deeply believe that one day we will all together shine and be the light and love personificated in human. Just we need to search for truth ,love, light boldly !

Your fellow human,

Beren
beren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2009, 06:53 PM   #41
RedeZra
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spregovori View Post
I also do noT wish to see them killed.
typo I hope lol

yes it was and it is fix : )

We are being presented with a problem

so as to fractionate and confuse us

the Big dividing factor

the extraterrestrials

and all the complications that come with it

nordic gray reptilian andromedan pleiades orion sirius etc etc

We are being bombarded with information about alien presence

Who is good Who is bad

We are supposed to pick one

and to believe in it

so much so

as to even defend

the nonexistence of it

keep us quarreling among ourselves

the cold razor of discernment

cuts through this cr@p

If its not angelic

it is demonic

Last edited by RedeZra; 10-13-2009 at 07:10 PM.
RedeZra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2009, 07:04 PM   #42
Spregovori

OMG yes thx...I made a correction....
Old 10-13-2009, 07:22 PM   #43
beren
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedeZra View Post

typo I hope lol

yes it was and it is fix : )

We are being presented with a problem

so as to fractionate and confuse us

the Big dividing factor

the extraterrestrials

and all the complications that come with it

nordic gray reptilian andromedan pleiades orion sirius etc etc

We are being bombarded with information about alien presence

Who is good Who is bad

We are supposed to pick one

and to believe in it

so much so

as to even defend

the nonexistence of it

keep us quarreling among ourselves

the cold razor of discernment

cuts through this cr@p

If its not angelic

it is demonic

It is. But one thing Maxwell said it right is : People are stupid ... also they like their filth and ignorance (ignorance is bliss-anyone? )

In last few months a certain sentence spoken from the Christ himself comes into light:
when the son of man comes ,will he find faith on Earth?
Old 10-13-2009, 07:35 PM   #44
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you and I have to say that I agree with most of your same findings with an exception of one.

I had a long list of names with my feelings but feel this would not be the right place to put those answers. I think it is good to share these thoughts without feeling like you will be "snobbed" for doing so.

I do not do it in a form of judging as I am seeking my own answers and that will not be stopping anytime soon.

I do believe that we can change our own reality and thats probally all that really matters.................

I think Carol made a very good point. We have all been quite dumbed down in our education, religious beliefs.

The addicts, killers, etc are there by their own choices and I think that we all have to either go through something or view it in our lifetime. I am hoping that seeing its effects is enough for me. I wouldn't want to be in any of their shoes. I have no hate for them as I might of at one time.
Old 10-13-2009, 07:40 PM   #45
RedeZra
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by beren View Post
It is. But one thing Maxwell said it right is : People are stupid ... also they like their filth and ignorance (ignorance is bliss-anyone? )

shhh lest stones be cast

people are strong in nature

and quick to act

lol
RedeZra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2009, 07:54 PM   #46
Jonathon
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carol View Post

Hi Carol, I have to respectfully disagree with the entirety of your post. I can certaily appreciate where you are coming from, however whereas I agree that the dumbing down of society is certainly an ongoing historical agenda, your argument is missing the most crucial factor, and that is choice!

Why are people ignorant? Why are people in debt out their ears? Why are people obese? Why are people entranced by the various forms of media, culture and technology that slowly erode their freedom? Why do most people pursue low paying, non-technical, useless degrees in college? Why do most people sit instead of act? Watch TV instead of exercise? Why do most people believe instead of asking questions? Why do most follow instead of lead? Why do most acquiesce instead of taking charge? How many of you were in the public school system? Do you really believe that the kids sitting all around you sleeping, joking around, passing notes and cheering with excitement when they achieved D's on their tests were somehow brainwashed and victims of some evil system? In my experience they honestly didn't give a rat's ass and no one was going to make them! Their parents likely chose misery and irresponsibility as a way of life then unwittingly (sometimes wittingly) handed it down to their kids.

Let me give you a list of questions and you tell me how you think most people would answer?

1) What is better for you, TV or exercise? How much of one do you do versus the other?

2) When was the last time you engaged in a local assembly to write laws that affect your community and then march down to your congressman's office to make sure he got it in?

3) What's better for you, fast food or fresh fruit and salads? Water or soft-drinks/beer? Pre-prepared foods versus fresh foods you have to cook? What percentage of one do you consume versus another?

4) How much of your mental/physical/spiritual/fiscal energy is spent on the things you/your children want as opposed to the things you/your children need? Do you need the new car, bigger house, swimming pool, season tickets, new clothes/shoes, bigger TV and cable package, computer, lawn mower etc? Do your children need more games or more exercise? More reading or more TV? More Burger King and ice cream sandwiches or more whole foods?

We all know how these questions will be answered, however the statistics speak for themselves. You don't have to tell people what is good for them. They KNOW what's good for them... they just choose differently. That's not a conspiracy. It's fact.

Why? Because #1 it's EASY! And #2 any problems resulting from the above behaviors will eventually be taken care of by someone else... i.e. someone else will take responsibility for me. Doctors, lawyers, loan officers and credit card pushers, overnight pills, lawn services, spas and massage parlors, 24/7 news coverage and every other possible service to substitute for responsibility. You want it? You got it! Culture of luxury! Thank you, drive through!

Did the PTB give us exactly what we asked for? You're darn tootin' they did. They made it easy to choose easy! How did we ask for it? We watched it, ate it, bought it and designed our communities around it. Do you really think (as examples) "news" corp (i.e Fox Entertainment), McDonalds, AT&T, the US Congress et al, the crummy educational system, Bank of America and whatever else you want to throw in there would exist if we didn't allow them to exist? Do you think ignorance, size 6XXX pants, cancer, dirty water, chemtrails, debt or anything else are things that happen to people or do you believe that people vote these things into their lives either through the argument-acceptance model (complaining and doing nothing), outright acceptance and/or acquiescence? These can't exist without our support. We co-created it. Further, it's so much more FUN for the PTB to bait us and watch us drool like Pavlov's dogs. Their power comes from our choice! To paraphrase a fable... the vampire and devil must be invited into your home. Your choice empowers them.

Unfortunately, our support is damn easy these days since we have deferred all responsibility to someone else. Make a fancy logo, run it across a happy meal box, pay it lipservice on the Bill O'Reilly show and stage a big parade sponsored by Bud Light. Yay America! Land of the free? Home of the brave? Where's my cheetos?

The truth has always been there. The choice has always been there. The bible practically spells it out (although I would argue the number of Christians who have actually read the bible is extremely low... see above). Temptation of the sinner (debtor) and the journey through pain (commerce)... just make it easy of yourself Jesus (temptation to take on sin or debt)... or live to die on the cross (die on the ledger/ be poor) and be reborn of the spirit free of sin (free of sin/debt, creditor/sovereign). The saying goes: give them cake! Not force cake down their throat.

A-MER-I-CA = No-Mercy-to/for-Sheep. Are you the sheep or the shepherd? Remember the Shepherd (biblical reference)!

My intention here is not to judge, merely to be emphatic. Judgement (in a negative sense) is the denial of responsibility and it's not my intention to go down that road, for I could have been the soul who changed the paradigm had I lived up to my highest potential. My only judgement here is: people must need/want this experience because that's exactly what they have asked for. The unfortunate part is, many simply choose not to see what they are inviting through their doors... but that revelation is quickly coming in my opinion.

Please let us not make justifications for the choices we and others make. Let us instead be born again - to transmute our experience into one of responsibility... to turn water into wine; lead into gold.

Love is responsibility. Responsibility is love.

Namaste!

Last edited by Jonathon; 10-13-2009 at 08:01 PM.
Old 10-13-2009, 08:10 PM   #47
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
5) Here is just one of several videos out there of some of the plain BS he sprouts off, and the corrections follow.He's is no symbologist and he is not Henry Lincoln either.Only 10 minutes so worth watching if only to get some perspective on this fraudster.

http://www.disclose.tv/action/viewvi...nd_a_liar____/
Good find, must watch for any would be Maxwell loyalists. To be honest with everyone, I do not think it really matters if he or anyone else is right about the past or not. The past does not exist so that we can obsess over it and allow it to have a negative effect on our lives in the now.

The key to what is going on right now is not figuring out what happened once upon a time. That is either an intentional misdirect or an unintentional misdirect. I could care less which religion lied the most or was the most true. I think that all religions are false representations of the truth.

The truth being that what happened once upon a time is not what people are supposed to be focused on. The only thing I use the history for is a confirmation of the evolution of consciousness that has been unfolding for the last 6,000 years.

Jesus this, Abraham that, who gives a s--t. What does that have to do with right now? If you distance yourself from the past and the future you find yourself in the moment. When you find yourself in the moment you suddenly no longer need to look outside of yourself for guidance. This is because that simple concept is the secret to unlocking your full potential and unveiling your intuition like nothing most people ever thought possible.
tone3jaguar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2009, 08:16 PM   #48
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

I had the bible shoved down my throat day after day growing up and If you are saying that we are to believe what is written I would have to disagree

we all know that it has been re-written to go with TPTB's agenda.

I was taught how to turn my back on my neighbor if he didn't believe in the same religion as I did. I was taught it was a sin to have inpure thoughts of another person. I was taught it was a sin to put a white table cloth on my table as it represented a bed sheet. I was taught that wearing patten and leather shoes was a mortal sin as I was "tempting" some boy. I was taught that kissing a boy in a laying down position was a mortal sin. This started when I was 4 years of age and went on through my teen age years.

Should I go on ? Guess what I believed all that. We were tested all the time on these beliefs..............So as Carol so pointed out.........yes we were deffiantely brainwashed.

I didnt have a choice in any of this.........I believed it with all my heart

Its hard to let go of these feelings and for someone to grow up figuring they were already going to hell its no one they turned to drugs or alcohol

I'm surprise that I managed to have that god awful thing called sex and have children.
Old 10-13-2009, 08:34 PM   #49
Jonathon
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I had the bible shoved down my throat day after day growing up and If you are saying that we are to believe what is written I would have to disagree

we all know that it has been re-written to go with TPTB's agenda.

I was taught how to turn my back on my neighbor if he didn't believe in the same religion as I did. I was taught it was a sin to have inpure thoughts of another person. I was taught it was a sin to put a white table cloth on my table as it represented a bed sheet. I was taught that wearing patten and leather shoes was a mortal sin as I was "tempting" some boy. I was taught that kissing a boy in a laying down position was a mortal sin. This started when I was 4 years of age and went on through my teen age years.

Should I go on ? Guess what I believed all that. We were tested all the time on these beliefs..............So as Carol so pointed out.........yes we were deffiantely brainwashed.

I didnt have a choice in any of this.........I believed it with all my heart

Its hard to let go of these feelings and for someone to grow up figuring they were already going to hell its no one they turned to drugs or alcohol

I'm surprise that I managed to have that god awful thing called sex and have children.
I'm not Christian nor do I hold that anything in particular is truth, for the only truth is in the experience. Outside of experience, all things are neutral - we give them the power over our hearts and minds through imbued context. You seem to be creating a negative archetype of the bible and chritianity based on your particular experience. As a point, where in the bible does it say that the things thrust down your throat are true? Is it the bible or the interpretation of the bible by those in your experience that you feel victimized by? Is there a way for you to take responsibility for these negative occurences? If so, how? There is always a way. I believe that we bring these into our experience for various reasons. Certain catalysts are experienced by our own design (pre-incarnate).

You always have a choice. The odds were certainly not in your favor at the time and I can definitely sympathize with this. Yet, you are a perfect manifestation of your perfect experience. One day we may all realize that everything comes from love one way or the other. Hard to accept, however I am learning that this is true little by little, day by day. My struggle now is to take responsibility for it in whatever way I can, starting with healing it then leaving it behind - not becoming a victim of it. As Tolle says, you do not have to carry your life story with you for it is not who you are.

Spiritual truth (that is spiritual experience) is in all things. The bible is no exception. I tend to align with the commercial interpretations of the bible, however like many spiritual documents, it has multiple layers of meaning as well as multiple layers of disinfo. These are for the individual to iron out for themselves.

I'm not pushing the bible. Merely stating that people who call themselves Christians rarely read the bible - that's what the reverend/pastor etc is for. Just another deferment of responsibility.

In any case - not my intention of offend. Love to you.
Old 10-13-2009, 08:44 PM   #50
beren
Avalon Senior Member

The truth has always been there. The choice has always been there. The bible practically spells it out (although I would argue the number of Christians who have actually read the bible is extremely low... see above). Temptation of the sinner (debtor) and the journey through pain (commerce)... just make it easy of yourself Jesus (temptation to take on sin or debt)... or live to die on the cross (die on the ledger/ be poor) and be reborn of the spirit free of sin (free of sin/debt, creditor/sovereign). The saying goes: give them cake! Not force cake down their throat.

You just told one of the most important things here!

Sometimes a trumpet can blow beside ears but no one would hear...

I am sick and tired of people like Jordan Maxwell and others ,though I politely listen their threads and videos where they spill out their "knowledge" about Jesus, Bible , Yahweh(Jehovah),Lucifer,Demons, Angels............................................ . you name it... They didn`t bother even to read the Bible and then speak about it. But they are , oh so full of knowledge, they are light carriers, they discovered truth in their rants and works but it is usually that they discovered hot water.
If you noticed , when they speak about something , they always jump from theme to theme, from topic to topic and they throw at you a load of information which is usually **** and lies or lies mixed with some truth so it looks convincing . When you ask them straightforward question they mingle around like a snake ,avoiding answers , but then they ask you a question (self defense)!!! And here and there and you lost it about what you wanted to ask them in the first place.
That is why I always say : READ the Bible and you will find the answers there! READ it if it takes several times , whatever is not clear, write it down as a note and you will have an answer to that later, when you re read it and when you start connecting dots.
But one thing is sure , we are fighting powerful forces, invisible to our eyes but very real. We are powerful but blinded from the start . So few of us ever learned that what you sow ,that you reap! Most of us from day one didn`t taken the responsibility of our acts and that is why we still continue to have problems.
Remember the story from Eden;
When Creator asked man why he did eat from the tree, he said that woman that HE gave him made him to eat! Then creator asked woman why did she ate? She replied that snake told her so... THERE WERE no responsibility!!! Everyone was blaming the other!

That is why one of the most important things Jesus taught people is to grow up! To finally grow up and take responsibility! There is no religion to take care of you, there is no system to take care of you ,there is no anything in the universe to take care of you IF you do not want to take care of yourself... HELOOOOOO