Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 08-12-2009, 08:57 PM   #26
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Bill Ryan Interviews Kerry About Her Interviewing Style

You can`t hear what people say when you constantly talk over them an interview should consist of your guest speaking a greater percentage of the time then you other wise what is the sense . Why invite some one to join into an interview when you are not going to allow them to speak or at least finish what they are talking about before interrupting them. And just so people know I`m not and never have been a big Steven Greer fan

Kerry talks about slavery and sovereignty and she doesn`t understand that she is a slave just like the rest of us . She gives the government consent to govern her actions all the time . If she owns a passport she has submitted as well as a birth certificate does she pay Tax ? I`ll say yes she does = slave unknowingly she participates in her part by being a good slave everyday .

She talks about bucking authority and doing it her way and how she is not conventional but yet she complies with the statutes and acts that are passed off as laws with out ever stopping to look at them . Consent to be governed =SLAVE so welcome to the jungle Kerry your just like the rest of us . Your interviews remind me more of a spoiled child trying to get her way then some one searching for the truth I have never been able to watch a full interview yet and don`t think I ever will. ........ Sorry but that is My truth

Last edited by Northern Boy; 08-12-2009 at 09:42 PM.
Northern Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2009, 09:02 PM   #27
franciejones
Banned

I hear ya "Nort B". Very infuriating. She talks about "being responsible due to having a following" and yet she is just as bad or worse! (I don't care for Greer much either btw)
franciejones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2009, 09:18 PM   #28
Karen
Project Avalon Organizer

Interesting replies ...
Disappointing overall ...

No, of course Kerry is not perfect. None of us are.
I have to admire her fortitude to stay true to herself as I look back over my life where I let other people blow me around like a feather in the whirlwind.

What I'm hearing in this radio show is Kerry is the unique manifestation of herself. And she will not buckle under pressure to change her style - so give it up and move on. Just ask Bill who has made comments like - you can't put a leash on Kerry and what he said in this interview about the 1,000 mile car trips with her.

If you want to hear interviews of the same type of people but in the more traditional interviewing style you can go to http://www.consciousmedianetwork.com/.

She is admittedly way outside the box and intends to stay that way. She basically said if you don't her style, don't listen. She does not intend to change it despite all the negative criticism. There is a growing base of people who tune in.

I've seen no comments so far on how she said she uses a method which throws people off their rehearsed track that you can hear in a multitude of other interviews. She engages the emotional body, which accesses the heart, and gets to information other interviewers have never accessed.

I must say I find the interrupting very uncomfortable as it pushes us outside the expected norm. Now that I've heard more information about the why of it I can listen with different ears and be less annoyed by it.

Anyone else have any comments down this track?
Karen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2009, 09:23 PM   #29
franciejones
Banned

Ok Karen. Please do not take offense as I am asking you sincerely...

Did you really see what transpired as a "style?"

So many many many saw it as Kerry pushing her opinion and trying to get Greer to agree that he was wrong.

In the past year, PC has been being "questioned" by many for kerrys style AND some other issues. This is not a "one time incident".

I only ask as I definitely DO see many people here who are VERY kind and loving and I am voicing my views as a way to protect people I feel may be vulnerable. It is not my job to do this ( I know I am no savior). I react only on a personal level to this type of thing. Please respond if you can.
franciejones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2009, 09:39 PM   #30
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
She is admittedly way outside the box and intends to stay that way.
Hi Karen

My biggest fault with her is her style and she does not plan on changing it may very well be the part that causes whistleblowers to look for some one else to get their message out . She jumps all over the place interrupting and taking the person to other things that they could get to later with out ever letting her finish what they were originally talking about

You could equate it to starting to read a book at page one then jumping to the end then the middle and then back to the start . It doesn`t work there is no flow to it . It makes her look like she is totally unprepared or lost . There is no format followed and anyone could do it that way from off the street with no education or experience all they would have to do is go online and research the person they wanted to interview and bang give them a camera

Quote:
There is a growing base of people who tune in.
There is also a growing number of people many who have been here a long time who all of a sudden left without stating any specific reason as to why they left . It may or may not have some thing to do with this . But it just seems strange that many people who had been here for a long time decided its time to leave . For what ever reason who knows it is apparent that there are a number of faces here now that were here before it went subscription and that left and are now back again that is good for the forum but the voices we have lost will take time to replace

Last edited by Northern Boy; 08-12-2009 at 10:22 PM.
Old 08-12-2009, 09:58 PM   #31
Phtha
Avalon Senior Member

I just finished listening to the radio address and I thought it was a fair response from both Bill and Kerry.

Everything Kerry said about Greer in the radio address should also apply to Camelot, because the fact is none of us really know 100% one way or the other if a hidden agenda is in play from either party. This is the view I have always taken when watching this stuff, I guess this is why I don't get so emotional over the latest interview.

I don't consider Kerry's method as a style so much, and this is why I have always enjoyed many of the camelot videos. Camelot is unconventional and I always felt a more down to earth quality in the videos then the typically farmed feel you get from pretty much anywhere else.

I think the ones who disagree with this latest interview are voicing their opinions much more then the ones who have no problem with it. If I were to bet, I would place my money on the belief that the majority of people enjoyed the interview.

No offense francie but if I may make an observation, it seems to me you and others have jumped from one pole to the other concerning your personally views with Camelot, passing straight over the balanced viewpoint that exists in the center. There are more people then you give credit for that will not allow themselves to be so easily steered down a false direction as you seem to think. Maybe Kerry is right and Greer really is working for the greys, does anyone know for sure? Can you prove it one way or the other? Maybe the opposite is true, its important to not take one side or the other until we can prove it 100%.

Oh what a great game we are all playing here on Earth, that is one thing I do know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by franciejones View Post

I only ask as I definitely DO see many people here who are VERY kind and loving and I am voicing my views as a way to protect people I feel may be vulnerable. It is not my job to do this ( I know I am no savior). I react only on a personal level to this type of thing. Please respond if you can.
Phtha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2009, 10:07 PM   #32
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Please respond if you can.
Why ?

It is fine to make the observations, but when it descends into a circular argument what is acheived?

I see your point of view (can't avoid it ), but that is what it is.

I don't think anyone will be changing Kerry by lobbying any time soon.

Whether it be right or wrong is not the point. I think Myplanet2 said it well earlier except I don't see PC/PA collapsing - just changing. It has done that since its inception.

A..
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2009, 10:12 PM   #33
Karen
Project Avalon Organizer

Quote:

So many many many saw it as Kerry pushing her opinion and trying to get Greer to agree that he was wrong.

In the past year, PC has been being "questioned" by many for kerrys style AND some other issues. This is not a "one time incident".

Style? Oh please let's not get into nitpicking words. What would you call it? I could spend 5 hours trying to write a couple of paragraphs while consulting a thesaurus to make sure I get as close as 100% accuracy as possible. I take far too long as it is trying to be perfect.

Right, absolutely, it is not a one time incident. It is a pattern for which she has received constant "constructive" criticism. I think, but I could be wrong, Kerry and Bill used the 2 hours of this radio program to try to put to rest the idea that any outside influence is going to make Kerry change her - how about "method." It was very plain and clear - it's not going to happen, and I've heard her say many times in various situations, in essence, if you don't like it, leave.

OK, now I get it - I was asking in mod chat if anyone knew the backstory to the attitude of your postings. It's about "protecting" the kind and tender hearts from the wounding (or what would you call it, betrayal?) that you felt. Yes, I used to try to do that too. But then I realized, the very best lessons I have ever learned were from making my own decisions about where to go and who to believe, etc. and then finding out I'd been tricked or abused or whatever. Nobody can tell you from their "bad" experiences what you learn from actually experiencing it yourself. These "bad" and truly horrific, from my viewpoint, life experiences, when I turned around and looked back on them were the biggest steps "upward" in my entire life.

I thought - wow - why do you, Karen, want to protect people from learning their best life lessons that they came here to learn? Who do you think you are to try to deprive people of that?

Karen
Old 08-12-2009, 10:31 PM   #34
Karen
Project Avalon Organizer

Quote:
Originally Posted by krystal View Post
A lot of us feel that Kerry owes Dr Greer an apology really..... tell her to read the comments on UTube.
Yes, they said in the interview that they had seen the record-breaking (their record) 2000 or so comments on Youtube. They also said it's not going to change anything and suggested
http://www.consciousmedianetwork.com/ if you want the more traditional format.

Kerry also said across the board, they have become very good friends with many of the people they interview - so they must be doing something right.

As far as owing apologies ... how many times can I count where I thought someone owed me one, but it was never forthcoming. There comes a time to just let it go ...

Love is who we are,
Karen

Last edited by Karen; 08-12-2009 at 10:50 PM.
Old 08-12-2009, 10:42 PM   #35
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

I didn't listen to the whole interview but I heard Kerry talk about her passion for the truth. That was music to my ears!

Seashore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2009, 11:05 PM   #36
Karen
Project Avalon Organizer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Northern Boy View Post
There is also a growing number of people many who have been here a long time who all of a sudden left without stating any specific reason as to why they left . It may or may not have some thing to do with this . But it just seems strange that many people who had been here for a long time decided its time to leave . For what ever reason who knows it is apparent that there are a number of faces here now that were here before it went subscription and that left and are now back again that is good for the forum but the voices we have lost will take time to replace
I have been hosting and participating in Yahoo discussion groups for - around 10 years - and the only constant is change. People come, people go. People get busy with other facets of their life or they cop an attitude and split.

When someone announces they are leaving - communicating with them will often spur them to change their mind. It's worth a try. I usually don't do that anymore - I just let them go. I decided the best attitude to take is to marvel in the way things change and develop and grow. Observe how a branch will die off and 5 more sprout out ... living and life are change. Stagnant is death, dying, a downward spiral.

It is sad when someone you like leaves ... mourn it, feel it, go through those stages of grief, then move on. Look > new doors open, wow, what is in there?
Old 08-12-2009, 11:15 PM   #37
lindabaker
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jnana View Post
Greer has provided funding to a number of inventors initially thought to be promising who have failed to produce results. I don't think their criteria for deciding who to fund have worked very well. Most of the inventors have a poor understanding of why what they did works, and can't produce new versions with reproducable plans because they don't understand why the old one worked. The inventors tend to be difficult to work with. There are a number of inventors who won't work with Greer because of legal aspects of the contracts he wants them to work under. Besides which, it's a difficult problem to solve in the first place. I think Greer has sunk a lot of time, money, and effort into this, and has thought a lot about how to get the invention out to the world if one of the inventors ever succedes. It's not just a matter of getting something to work a little bit. Greer won't go public until he has a proven reproducable device with a useful energy output.
Not true. There are proven reproducable devices. Whom do you work for?
lindabaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2009, 11:21 PM   #38
Karen
Project Avalon Organizer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Northern Boy View Post
My biggest fault with her is her style and she does not plan on changing it may very well be the part that causes whistleblowers to look for some one else to get their message out . She jumps all over the place interrupting and taking the person to other things that they could get to later with out ever letting her finish what they were originally talking about

You could equate it to starting to read a book at page one then jumping to the end then the middle and then back to the start . It doesn`t work there is no flow to it . It makes her look like she is totally unprepared or lost . There is no format followed and anyone could do it that way from off the street with no education or experience all they would have to do is go online and research the person they wanted to interview and bang give them a camera
I admit it, I've been aggravated by every thought you enumerate. I've found the interrupting absolutely maddening. Yes, the jumping around, oh my! And man, that girl needs to get a list of questions and guide the guest through in a logical order. What is this chaos? And then I've experienced certain "change points".

A big change point for me was (I think at Vilcabamba) when Bill said, speaking from experience, something to the effect of, you don't put a leash on Kerry. My irritation while listening to "interviews" or "conversations" from then on decreased by about 50%. How many times in my life have I let someone "put a leash" on me? Gotta admit those were some real low points.

What am trying to say? What have I learned in 57 earth years? Don't stay stuck ... move on ... when you (anyone) come to this moot point, vector a change in your attitude or stay stuck in irritation. It's a choice.
Old 08-13-2009, 12:26 AM   #39
Myplanet2
In The Mists

I'm sorry Karen, but Kerry's rude communication style isn't a plus, no matter how you slice it. How can Kerry get a better interview out of someone by continually cutting them off mid thought? Several times in the Greer interview, I was very attentively waiting for him to finish stringing together a well composed answer or explanation, only to have Kerry come charging into the middle of his communication. This is just bad communication.

Nobody thinks anyone else belongs on a leash. It's one thing to be determined and focused. It's another to bulldoze over others because you have control issues. That is not an admirable trait. It's a mental defect. One I've seen Kerry admit to, and Bill mention.

She has a problem and limited future in her chosen profession. What whistelblower with half a brain will go near her after seeing her rip up people like Greer?
Myplanet2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2009, 01:33 AM   #40
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
vector a change in your attitude or stay stuck in irritation
Hi Karen

From what I must understand by this portion of your post is that it would be easier for me and thousands of others to change our attitude about what we are watching . What you are asking me to do is the same thing I and many others are asking Kerry to do. Would it be easier to affect this change in one or would it be easier to do it to thousands

It is like I said In my last post her refusal to alter her technique will bring about the downfall of the interview process . If people can not get their story across in the manner they see fit , because you have to understand it is their story, without interruption and Kerry chasing the story all over the place with out structure fewer and fewer people are going to come forward to her to get their stories out they will look else where

Lets hope she is reading these comments and understands that we are not a lynch mob calling for her head . Just treat your guests with respect and let them give you what they have. There is time at the end to ask questions and go into areas you want to touch on before the interview ends . Remember the people being interviewed may like to give you their information in a structured manner so it sounds like as tory not just a bunch of ramblings . She needs to take that into consideration .
Old 08-13-2009, 02:15 AM   #41
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Oh my God... what have all you people been smoking!!!!!!
:mfr_ lol:

If Kerry wants to interview someone her way and no one likes her style then who gives a shft.

Actually, go start your own project and interview people!!!!!

Project Camelot and Project Avalon are private ventures, take what you like and leave the rest.

I want to hear about everyone of you interviewing people and posting videos of that interview for the whole world to see... Please be sure and start a dedicated thread just for your interview and maintain an open dialogue for us to post on.

Kerry can learn her own lessons or gain great strides in unfolding her own personal potential!!!!

OR

Everyone here knows where the door is and don't let it hit you too hard on the way out!!!!!

Last edited by Christo888; 08-13-2009 at 02:49 PM.
Christo888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2009, 02:19 AM   #42
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member

Bravo 888
Old 08-13-2009, 03:37 AM   #43
Steve_A
Project Avalon Moderator

Hi Christo888,

Although your comments in principle are right, the situation isn't that cut and dry in this case.

I'm not too sure that most of the comments here are a complaint against a 'company' as such, but more of a dissapointment of a perception.

Bill and Kerry have been known to interview people to get their voice out. Listening to the Mr. Xs of this world, or giving space to Dan Burisch, George Green in fact have a whole host of interviews of the 'traditional' opinion makers and so called 'whistleblowers'. It is this flavour, for want of a better word, that the followers of Camelot have come to be familiar.

Recently, however, there appears to be two things happening.

Firstly, ambiguous interviews being made, like the one of the woman who claimed to be a military nurse and had important new information about 9 / 11 where she couldn't give not one clear detail about where she got the 'information' from, or this recent interview about to be published with Pete Peterson, who states that "some abductee implant technology is definitely "not from anyone I know of here on this planet".". I mean from this quote I can only assume that this guy knows everybody on this planet, or if he doesn't he at least knows everybody who is giving abductee implants away. This sort of thing tends to drive people away.

Secondly, the calling out of a respected (love him or hate him) member of one of the higher level UFO type person kind of thing was a definite no no. It seems to be the mode these days that the Camelot site has been involved in these sort of things. Camelot was never like this.

I think to make a video interview and then having to make a one hour explanation in a radio broadcast as to justify how the interview was conducted must surely mean that the interview was not one of the most clear nor successful.

The Greer interview was only part of a few, for me, strange actions from Kerry over the last few weeks - when I say strange, I don't mean freaky or wierd, but actions that I wouldn't have expected.

So, I'm not sure that people are complaining of the service as such, so much so that if the service was always bad there would be no customers, but the contrast of what they have come to accept as the norm and what has been going on recently.

Best regards,

Steve

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christo888 View Post
Oh my God... what have all you people been smoking!!!!!!
:mfr_ lol:

If Kerry wants to interview someone her way and no one likes her style then who gives a ****.

Actually, go start your own project and interview people!!!!!.....
Steve_A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2009, 04:20 AM   #44
TraineeHuman
Avalon Senior Member

It seems to me that Kerry’s interviewing “style” or “method” involves making lateral jumps to whatever seems (to her) the most important. I say that’s using true logic, as distinct from the “textbook logic” of being systematic and very “rational”. By “true logic” I mean putting what’s important first – putting first things first. Usually, Kerry manages to get disclosure of some of the most important details by doing this. And we greatly appreciate her for that, when it works. I’m not sure if she did that much with Greer, though. Certainly, it looks like she could have gotten more by being considerably more detached from her personality and ego in this case. Also, surely it's obvious that the overall "frame" of an interview/etc should be rationally and coolly defined beforehand. It shouldn't be a frame of "I know I'm right". Any interview/etc only brings useful info from the interviewee to the extent to which the interviewer truly listens to whatever they are saying.

It would be great to have a long video of Kerry and Greer with a truly “neutral” moderator (referee?), and with the agreement that that moderator has the power at any point to interrupt and insist that K or G has to rephrase a comment or a point or a question in what the moderator considers a “fairer” way.
TraineeHuman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2009, 05:24 AM   #45
14 Chakras
Avalon Senior Member

In order to get to the truth, those who are the most 'respected' will need to be challenged and called out that's for sure.

Last edited by 14 Chakras; 08-13-2009 at 11:45 AM. Reason: second guessed my own post...
14 Chakras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2009, 06:38 AM   #46
gscraig
Avalon Senior Member

I think Steva A and MyPlanet2 first posts summarizes it best. I only want to add the following, because this has blunder written all over it.

Kerry,

Let's begin with this second interview which was indeed damage control. However, unbeknownst to you, more damage was done with this interview and the main reason why is because you de-valued your base with it's content.

An absolute no-no, is to never say to those (supporters) whom made your original initiative become what it is today to stop watching, or frequent other venues elsewhere if we disagree or want formats that makes us comfortable. I can assure you, that is a blunder that will bite you and it will usually come from those watching, but seldomly express/post via these forums. They will choose to express in silent ways. Your whistleblowers and others in the field can be in awe of you as much as they desire, but they or their message will have no value (along with Camelot) if no one is listening. It's not "entirely" about one person or style when you are reaching out to the public for the public. This cannot be defended, and for those "defenders" out there, withdraw your weapons, for through these eyes, the enemy is your own reflection.

I mentioned in my first post via the original thread that the next most professional step was to take a high road and/or apology to your supporters, instead the opposite logic was applied. The decision to make it a point to acknowledge the Disclosure Project staff offering PC an apology for their misjudgements, further accentuated their experience compared to PC's. I'm not saying that they don't have some question marks but they don't seem to be amassing as many asterisks either.

What each of us need to remember to ask while listening to all these interviews, websites, radioshows is...Are we getting any closer to Disclosure? “It is time to move beyond the continuation of information that could be fresh off the Area 51 water cooler. After all, what is that going to accomplish? Outside of us knowing some new fantastic truth (maybe) that most of us may never see, feel, hear or touch?”

Unless it's real time info (like H5n1, economy) or something that is definitely going to impact us, the messages become mundane. There are many strides and changes as Karen intimated via this thread that needs to occur and I hope this is the case. There is new territory such as state to state mobilization (e.g Park Rally's), colleges/students and university media outlets. The multiple disclosure platforms are starting to go in circles with Jerry Springer standing in the middle, and we as supporters need to expect more (including from ourselves), and not be awed or trapped by their information or effort. Create a new paradigm for Disclosure.
gscraig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2009, 06:57 AM   #47
KathyT
Avalon Senior Member

Kerry could learn from Larry King.

Larry said one of the most notable things he learned in his broadcasting career, is to never offend the person you are interviewing... or you will quickly find out you can't get the information you want out of the interview.

Aftermath of Kerry's style will show up in other ways. Such as this very forum, where membership has dropped so significantly in the past year.
KathyT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2009, 07:33 AM   #48
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

In a sense...Kerry is a back-room interviewer. Perhaps interrogator would be a better word. This is actually a complement. This is how to get at the truth. But it makes most people uncomfortable.

Jokingly...perhaps there should be the stereotypical bright light...with the prisoner/guest tied to a chair! Truth serum could be administered. Kerry could pace back and forth while conducting the interrogation. Bill could stand guard with an Uzi! Just kidding...of course!

A job interview would be terrifying. A firing would be heart stopping.

We want people to make us feel good about ourselves. We want people to make us feel secure. This is how we have been put to sleep. This is why this world is out of control. When someone tries to wake us up...we don't like them. Hell...the people shouted 'crucify him!' when asked what should be done with Jesus Christ.

If Lucifer ever agrees to an interview...Kerry should be the one to do it. By the way...is this what Lucifer looks like? What is Hollywood trying to tell us? I don't know. I'm just wondering...

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 08-13-2009 at 07:51 AM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2009, 11:55 AM   #49
Jnana
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lindabaker View Post
Not true. There are proven reproducable devices.
I don't disagree with that. Bearden's MEG device is one of them. However, the people with those devices aren't working with Greer. He can't steal the inventions. He can't force someone to enter into a legal contract with him. Get it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lindabaker View Post
Whom do you work for?
What kind of question is that? I'm just sharing what I've learned by watching the Orion Project over time. If you choose to ignore me, that's fine. I'm nobody. I don't work for Greer. I write computer software.

Last edited by Jnana; 08-13-2009 at 01:15 PM.
Jnana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2009, 01:14 PM   #50
Jnana
Avalon Senior Member

Kerry's interviewing style is not my main issue with the radio show.

The main thing to me is that she seems to have fallen deeply into the fear based paradigm and is all worried about greys and reptilians and evil alien agendas. She speculates that Greer is under the influence of the grey and reptilian agenda because he has issues with power and ego. She talks about how the nicest people will stab you in the back, and about how the evil aliens are using us like cattle to be eaten, killed, abducted, etc.

Fear, fear, and more fear. She talks about "fighting the good fight", but to me it sound like George W. Bush talking about fighting terrorism, or Ronald Reagan talking about unifying humanity with a common alien enemy. As eXchanger pointed out, this is old paradigm thinking. It feels like preparation for a false flag alien invasion.

I hope Bill and Kerry continue to dig deeper into these matters and succede at uncovering the truth. Henry Deacon talks about ETs being family. Bob Dean talks about the military determining that ETs were not a threat. Why so much focus on the negative? How about more coverage on the positive aspects of the ET presence? How about making contact yourselves? (it can be done!)
Jnana is offline   Reply With Quote