Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 02-13-2009, 02:29 PM   #26
Czymra
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Anyone know of a live interview of AstralWalker?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luminari View Post
I view the Internet as a giant "Copyleft" situation (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Copyleft) with regards to copyright licensing and referencing of images.

Basically any image uploaded onto the freely accessible internet becomes part of a global 'creative commons'.

"While copyright law protects the rights of the creator by providing control of distribution and modification, the idea of copyleft is to grant subjective libre freedom to end users."
I couldn't agree more, but that doesn't resolve credibility issues. Again, I'm not talking about professional/scientific credibility, but something of substance.
Czymra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2009, 03:31 PM   #27
Malletzky
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Czymra View Post
No, you don't, but I think there is a difference between simply posting something to open it up for discussion and creating a long thread which ends up in a huge theory without backing half of it up. I don't need scientific proof either, but at least some reasoning and explanations instead of just statements.
I'm not saying Astralwalker's work in only full of claims, the relevant corn circles are explained in depth and very reassuring, but other statements just kind of hang in the air.
And that's the point here...IT IS a Theory. And I do not have to prove my theories, otherwise they would become facts and would be measurable.

It's just that easy, as take it or leave it. If the theory resonates with our heart and our feelings, we kind a stick to it and take it as a truth.
If we dismiss the theory, we can go futher.
In the second case, if I dismiss a theory, why even bother and consistenly ask for any proofs, knowing that there is no scientific or any other by human standard measurable proof? No logic here...

Anyone of you ever had a chance to see James from the Wingmakers live on interview? Me neither! But his theories and teachings resonates with my feelings, so I take it as it is.
The same here, with the material presented from Astralwalker.

And last, but not least, do you still remember the first words of Astralwalker in his first post in the Nexus 2001 thread? Not any more?

I would like to share few thoughts and conclusions with all of you who want to listen about my research on the 2012 scenario. They will be simplified to the point where some scholars and scientists could argue about a part of which will be presented, but the main facts are true.

------------------------------------------------------------------

...all of us who want to listen...about HIS research...

I belong to the listeners...

with
malletzky
Malletzky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2009, 03:53 PM   #28
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

A beautiful thing is taking place. We are all learning how to descern vs seek concrete things. This form of communication is extending towards telethapy, for that which is divine is unseen without facts .
777 The Great Work is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2009, 03:54 PM   #29
Czymra
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malletzky View Post
And that's the point here...IT IS a Theory. And I do not have to prove my theories, otherwise they would become facts and would be measurable.

It's just that easy, as take it or leave it. If the theory resonates with our heart and our feelings, we kind a stick to it and take it as a truth.
If we dismiss the theory, we can go futher.
In the second case, if I dismiss a theory, why even bother and consistenly ask for any proofs, knowing that there is no scientific or any other by human standard measurable proof? No logic here...

Anyone of you ever had a chance to see James from the Wingmakers live on interview? Me neither! But his theories and teachings resonates with my feelings, so I take it as it is.
The same here, with the material presented from Astralwalker.

And last, but not least, do you still remember the first words of Astralwalker in his first post in the Nexus 2001 thread? Not any more?

I would like to share few thoughts and conclusions with all of you who want to listen about my research on the 2012 scenario. They will be simplified to the point where some scholars and scientists could argue about a part of which will be presented, but the main facts are true.

------------------------------------------------------------------

...all of us who want to listen...about HIS research...

I belong to the listeners...

with
malletzky
Granted we all need to take what we resonate with, but likening Astralwalker's material to the one of WingMakers is just not appropriate. James goes into lengthy explanations about many details, draws upon images or metaphors to help one reason with the material, even if it is constantly stated that reason isn't the way to access it.
This is a way of leading people intellectually through on a process to something that can't be understood intellectually, I think it's only appropriate then to explain the theories in some fashions.
These illustrations aren't given in most of Astralwalker's material. It's just there, take it or leave it.
I understand that this can be excused with the attitude of dismissing any science and need for further explanation, but hey, if it isn't an intellectual thing you're describing, and you don't want to make it easier for the intellectual people to 'get it', why even bother using language? I'm sure it'd be better conveyed by a hug or so.

However, it's good that you remind us of the beginning quote. If one takes it all as personal 'thoughts and conclusions' it becomes quite justifiable... it's just not presented as such along the way.
Please understand, I'm not trying to disrupt anything here, as mentioned before, for the big picture is beautiful and radiant. It's just the methods of presentation that I struggle with, and I think many others would as well, as already voiced.

I am convinced that none of us should be a sci-entist nor a be-lie-ver, but 'resonating' with what's written can be as easily manipulated as the 'science' behind many studies. So where does that leave me?
I don't know, but I just can't advocate too much of either side.
Old 02-13-2009, 04:31 PM   #30
Malletzky
Avalon Senior Member

Oh, I never intented to liken the materials presented from James and Astralwalker. How could I? It's prety obvious, that James' presentation is much more exalted. But this is understandable, don't forget that Astralwalker's native language is not english. Yeah, I know, this language barrier is too high for us humans.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 777 The Great Work View Post
A beautiful thing is taking place. We are all learning how to descern vs seek concrete things. This form of communication is extending towards telethapy, for that which is divine is unseen without facts .
And this should be our final goal!!!!

No, I just wanted to point the fact that we've never seen James live as well. Not even a photo...So how could we be sure? And that's, once again, the point where you just take it (if it resonates with you) or dismiss it...

And Czymra my freind, I don't think you're disrupting anything here. It's just fine that we can discuss about this.

I would only disagree, that using language must be an intellectual act. Language is our main source of communication, nothing more.

By the way, James and Atralwalker do have something in common:

They both witheld knowledge of things which I know will blow our limited minds if they should present this knowledge today.

So let's awaken and be ready to absorb this knowledge.

Oh, and I sure will be very happy to see both James and Astralwalker interviewed by Bill and Kerry. So it's their turn to take some action...

with

malletzky

Last edited by Malletzky; 02-13-2009 at 05:01 PM.
Old 02-13-2009, 05:27 PM   #31
Czymra
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
They both witheld knowledge of things which I know will blow our limited minds if they should present this knowledge today.
Too true, the same with Drunvalo... I'm not sure if I'm anxious or excited about it.

I shall do my best translating the rest now.
Old 02-14-2009, 02:27 AM   #32
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

A thread is not a book..
If Astralwalker had decided to write a book on Nexus and put a proper background to all the points he makes that would have probably taken him another year or two before getting published.
On the nexus thread he shared his ideas and some of his research with enough material to resonate with many of us within a few weeks.
Astralwalker is a being Light. He is not interesting to conquer our minds. He is interested to speak to our hearts. To our soul foundation .
Our hearts have been conquered because something in each of us was waiting for this call. The moment the signal was put there we answered back immediately . We were ready for this !
The mind has done many brilliant things in this plane but has as well led to an abyss.
If we want to change this world we have to work it from the soul, from the soul's heart and remember our foundation as spiritual beings. We have to remember how big we are and infinite.
As james puts it this is a time for a soul shift. Once we accomplish this the world will never look the same any longer.
If you ask your questions from the heart , the soul's heart you'll know what is right and you 'll not need any one to prove it to you.
So what is the best thing ? To know before we go or to go because we know ?

The secret is not so much in the knowing as it is in the BEING.

Kindness
mudra

Last edited by mudra; 02-14-2009 at 02:43 AM.
mudra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2009, 04:28 PM   #33
dayzero
Avalon Senior Member

"Oh, and I sure will be very happy to see both James and Astralwalker interviewed by Bill and Kerry. "

NB - See the massive 25 Q+A session on the front of Camelot for a no-holds-barred interview with James by Kerry..........I don't think he'll be doing a video interview, it's not his M.O.

Do we need an interview with Astralwalker? Not really....!

Simply 'go within' - that's all. That's ALL!
Sounds too simple, huh?!
Drunvalo says the same.

Just 'go within'

Blessings all!
dayzero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2009, 05:48 PM   #34
futureyes
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: Anyone know of a live interview of AstralWalker?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dayzero View Post
"Oh, and I sure will be very happy to see both James and Astralwalker interviewed by Bill and Kerry. "

NB - See the massive 25 Q+A session on the front of Camelot for a no-holds-barred interview with James by Kerry..........I don't think he'll be doing a video interview, it's not his M.O.

Do we need an interview with Astralwalker? Not really....!

Simply 'go within' - that's all. That's ALL!
Sounds too simple, huh?!
Drunvalo says the same.

Just 'go within'
Blessings all!

until you look within, you live without
when you look within, you are able to go without
when you go within, you begin to clearly see without
when you live within, you finally let go without
when you let go without, you enrich within
when you enrich within, you are all right within and without

this is the formula for the eternal lightness of being ...

felt only within ...

futureyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2009, 06:22 PM   #35
Malletzky
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kathleen View Post
i become suspicious when someone continually asks for credentials or background in online forums or chats. Considering that these forums and chats deal with, shall we say, highly controversial material these questions make me want to ask "who do you work for and what is your agenda." however, i'm not going to ask....i'll just wonder.

Take it or leave it but after last night/early this morning's chat.....enough already.

(moderator hat off.)
thank you!
Old 02-14-2009, 06:49 PM   #36
lightbeing
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mudra View Post

The secret is not so much in the knowing as it is in the BEING.

Kindness
mudra
Thank you mudra for quoting Archangel Zadkiel.

Namaste
lightbeing
lightbeing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2009, 08:02 PM   #37
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carmen View Post
I have been aware in the last few years of what I call the "arrogance of intellect' Of university trained people who will only acknowledge those who have degrees. Of people who's ideas and inventions have been destroyed because some university expert couldn't understand the science, so they were dismissed as charlatans. Intellect and philosophy is well and good, but wisdom and experience beats it hands down.

i have a sister-in-law who is a Doctor of Philosophy. Her expertise is special needs children. Shes a great person, but she has never had kids and she can't even train her dog! These are the people who are approached and listened to for "expert' knowledge. Its b lsh t. People who are balanced in left and right brain wiil admire the aquarium with its life and colour. Left brained people will tip out the water and disect the dead animals!!!

Well Ive had my rant.

Heartfelt love and Intention is what I glean from Astralwalkers Thread. And Compassion and kindness. Thats the bottom line for me.
Carmen: As I read KathyT post, I was thinking exactly the same things as you.The problem with University educated people is that they get stuck in their "head" & they believe that their knowledge is the sum total of who they are......the knowledge becomes their "path" in life. To them, the heart is forgotten or ignored as not having any scientific validity. No wonder our world is heartless.
waitinginthewings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2009, 08:12 PM   #38
Orion11
Avalon Senior Member

kathy....

truth is truth...
does it matter who it comes from?
and whether or not you know what they look like?

does that really matter?

Have you ever seen an interview with Buddha?
have you never taken any of his words to heart?

maybe not....

just sayin....

you're focusing on something that means nothing.

that will get you nowhere quick. <3

Thanks Astralwalker, and everyone else for including me.
Orion11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2009, 10:01 PM   #39
TheChosen
Avalon Senior Member

I get allergy reactions when I hear this academic talk (references, peer review, titles.. yikes). I have masters degree myself and know how things work in academia... even signed for a PhD programme (but left after 3 weeks after seeing that its all one big fraud). Got a friend too who got the PhD. It's a joke...

I definately understand the need to get a 'feel' of the person behind the information. It is very useful to be able to see them talk it out as much information is then shared on the subcoscious level (body language for example).. or even reversed speach information (check it out on google)

The future is in sharing information from the heart and soul, in a free flowing manner where the pictures added with the text express and share your emotions and give you a better 'feeling' about the matter being said. You don't believe it? Fine... nobody asked you to..
TheChosen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2009, 01:41 PM   #40
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathleen View Post
I become suspicious when someone continually asks for credentials or background in online forums or chats. Considering that these forums and chats deal with, shall we say, highly controversial material these questions make me want to ask "Who do you work for and what is YOUR agenda." However, I'm not going to ask....I'll just wonder.

Take it or leave it but after last night/early this morning's chat.....enough already.

(Moderator hat off.)
In my opinion, if you are a Moderator on a public forum, and you want to take that moderator hat off, you should do it in a private message.
Seashore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2009, 02:21 PM   #41
alyscat
Avalon Senior Member

I'm with Kathleen on this. I moderated a public forum for 6 years. I posted on it mostly with my moderator hat off - in fact, on the forum if I posted as a moderator, I always said "moderator hat on" - I handled most of my moderation privately, so as not to embarrass the other party, who mostly broke forum rules unknowingly.

After all, I wouldn't have been on the forums at all if I didn't love the subject matter, and disallowing an opinion to me just because I was a moderator didn't seem fair.

Now, that said, there are people who moderate huge forums who are "professional moderators" They read it all, so as to determine if there's something that needs moderating, but they usually have several boards they're moderating, and they don't become involved in the subject matter. Hard to believe, I know, but I know of at least one other person who is like that, actually, more than one. LOL

I also found that there were forum members who resented the fact that "anyone" had powers over them (most of these were guys in the 18 to 40 age group), in any way (which you could say a moderator does) and they tried over and over to put the moderator in a little box so they (the forum member) could control the moderator (and it was particularly noticeable with the female moderators). And then there were the members that thought because something was done one way on one board, it should be done the same way on all boards, and frequently would post "instructions" to the moderators. (As if somehow PMs wouldn't do.)

Feh -

Carry on, Kathleen .

IMHO we've got a good set of modertors here, and I"ve now hijacked this thread I'll return it to the earlier argument about whether a person can "believe" another person without "hearing" or "seeing" that person, and whether taking someone else's word for it is sufficient. (knowing in my heart that the answer is different for everyone)

alys

Last edited by alyscat; 02-15-2009 at 02:30 PM.
alyscat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2009, 02:27 PM   #42
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I take my moderator hat off so I can post like anyone else, without it being construed as a position of the forum. Being a moderator does not mean that I cannot have an opinion and post it as any other member would. Generally when I post a private message it is with my moderator hat on, unless otherwise stated. When I say moderator hat off I am stating my own opinion. Are you saying because I am a moderator I cannot do so? In my opinion that is not right.
I feel that as a Moderator you have some power, and you should have a sense of responsibility.

I think that in your post, you were actually functioning as a Moderator, yet stating that you were not functioning as a moderator.
Old 02-15-2009, 04:58 PM   #43
Czymra
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
How about a new moderator paradigm here on Avalon....no one has anymore "power" than anyone else.
Now that we all contribute in some sense I think that would be highly appropriate.
Old 02-15-2009, 05:31 PM   #44
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by KathyT View Post
I may have to see if I can find your one book and read it. It will tell me a lot about how you gather data and present your theories. At least now I can begin to find some reviews on it.
Google Book Search has a really thorough preview of the book:

http://books.google.com/books?id=BHT...result#PPA8,M1

(It looks like a very good book. I have it on order now. I'm looking forward to reading it.)
Old 02-15-2009, 06:05 PM   #45
Malletzky
Avalon Senior Member

You can read and download the book here as pdf file:

http://projectcamelot.net/extraordin...pane_andov.pdf

malletzky
Old 02-18-2009, 06:35 AM   #46
sun-toonŽ
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malletzky View Post

By the way, James and Astralwalker do have something in common:

They both withheld knowledge of things which I know will blow our limited minds if they should present this knowledge today.
Personally I'm not too worried about having my mind blown. None of the AW info should be too expansive to anyone who's read much sci-fi. It's basically a synopsis of a good part of the 2012 information that's on the web. Some is scientific but most of the presentation is intuitive.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astralwalker View Post
Many people contact me and asked if this is my idea to misuse this global field of energy that will be accumulated in those planetary meditations because it is obvious that I do not share all my knowledge on the dynamics how this works.

I guess people are scared and I understand that. There is no misuse of this combined psionic focus, and my intentions are totally positive.

It is true that I withhold information about the dynamics of all this, in fact I have shared only a small amount of what I know about this and the events that are coming. But the reason for that is simple because I fallow the wisdom and timing of greater consciousness – Gaia.
I'm not even clear on the precise goals of the Nexus 2012 event. That may be in the thread but it was 40 pages long when I first saw it, and being a simple person who likes to get to the point, I find it hard to follow.

It seems to me that in any global, group alchemy project, all procedures, dynamics and possible misuses of energy should be noted and clarified, not withheld. This is the problem I have with "events" such as this. You're asking mostly mundane people to reach out and function as sorcerers, following some magical process that someone has created for them, but most of us know very little about sorcery (the energetics involved) even though we use it every other minute of our lives. Simultaneous and organized meditation with hundreds of other people is not the same as meditating every morning in your room. It's more like you're inviting hundreds of people into your "room" with you. It feels kind of like church to me, a perfect example of the misuse of magic and sorcery.

IMO there clearly is a threat, not only of energy misdirection, but of the possibility of the energy being hijacked by matrix agents (for lack of a better term). Everyone participating should know this fact and know something about preventing it from happening....and that should be a part of the initial instructions.

Also, to back Kathy T's criticisms to some extent... we are talking the end of the world in a half dozen possible scenarios here. The science and references should be important to everyone...though I don't really care about where the images come from, only that there should be fewer of them.

At the same time, there's no proof of the multidimensional aspects of it, so no there's no point in demanding that, or a peer review of it. All we can do is analyze AW's presentation, see if there's scientific backing for that part of and then let it resonate. As for me, I don't resonate with the end of the world stuff, but it's clear that we're in the midst of major acceleration of energy and that it's affecting consciousness in a powerful manner.

Maybe it is the end of time, or time as we perceive it. I do think we can morph the future, because that's how it works anyway (first someone thinks of something, then puts energy behind it, then adds action, then it manifests). It seems like focusing a specific intent at specific times could have an effect, but it's also creating pathways and portals into every participants energy field and this is nothing to be taken lightly. The fact that someone saw patterns or whatever is not an indication that it's working in the way that was intended.

Last edited by sun-toonŽ; 02-18-2009 at 06:44 AM.
sun-toonŽ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2009, 08:17 AM   #47
piers2210
Avalon Senior Member

Well put, Sun-toon (is that korean?)..i like what u say. Ultimately we must just go with our own feelings and be prepared (mentally) as well as physically). I want change myself. Personally, and for the world.

By the way, have a read of futureyes post #32 (i think) above...lovely words, thanks futureyes...
P.
piers2210 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2009, 10:32 AM   #48
Czymra
Avalon Senior Member

I agree Sun-Toon', those are my concerns as well. I'm not convinced that whatever takes the energy can't fake the 'love and light' feeling.

As for the mind blowing, dude most of what I've read the last months hasn't blown my mind at all.
I has change my awareness, yes, but sadly my world is pretty much the same old still.
Old 02-18-2009, 03:30 PM   #49
sun-toonŽ
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Czymra View Post
I agree Sun-Toon', those are my concerns as well. I'm not convinced that whatever takes the energy can't fake the 'love and light' feeling.

As for the mind blowing, dude most of what I've read the last months hasn't blown my mind at all.
I has change my awareness, yes, but sadly my world is pretty much the same old still.
Well Czymra, that being said, don't doubt for a moment that your mind can be blown. It's an endless process of expansion and integration. The whole idea being put forth by all the ascension movement people (and also by non-people :>)...that we'll get to some point where we get it all, become fully aware and go on to work for some brotherhood of light, is IMHO, a pile of cr@p. It's here, in the material world, and in particular this one, that the light...the higher frequency information we carry, and which we're in the process of re-remembering, needs to manifest. And if it's not mind blowing enough for you, just try processing the idea that they kill people here for doing just that.
I don't think they'll kill anyone for Nexus 2012 though, and that says more than anything about my feelings towards it.

You're also absolutely correct about "them" faking the "love and light" feeling. It's not only possible, but quite normal for information, programming and matrix hooks to be inserted into us under the cover of ecstatic and even orgasmic sensations. This is exactly the point I was trying to make about the need for a deeper understanding of the magical processes involved before diving into someone else's ceremony.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josefine View Post
I think you have a valid point, KathyT. I did not spend much time on AstralWalker's thread, I just took note of the three premises he was building his case on: The Mayan Caledar, Paul laViolette's superwave theory and the very recent material on the holes in the magnetosphere.

The first two never had the credibility as a base for the kind of serious alarm that AstralWalker drummed up, and the last one is a very new finding that needs further evaluation. In fact I have read something on it that indicates the situation to be beneficial for our accellerating DNA changes.
I think it is the artwork that is spellbinding on this thread. It should give food for thought how we react psychologically to any material in the 'right' packaging.
I also observed that this thread sucked a lot of energy from this forum, the thread became very long. I will take the time to read it now to see all the input.
The result all in all is not negative, I feel. Many people will not jump so easily another time, perhaps?

As for the scheduled meditation, this will be a comfort for many as one is feeling a sense of unity in something that is done collectively. I am also glad that caution has been advised on checking the situation with the sites and so on. Personally I prefer to meditate with small groups that I know to be sharing a common goal.
I just want to comment that I blew past this post last night, and that I agree with it and probably would have used it to say much of what I said if I'd seen it. I want to second the idea that Josefine makes about the artwork and packaging of the event. I thought it was very distracting to include all the groovy photoshopped "astral light" pictures, and also to use gigantic fonts, etc (what is with that anyway?). The pages take a long time to load and it takes forever to read through the thread.

I'm not saying Nexus 2012 is a waste of time, becuase it is interesting and the seed of what might be a grand idea, but it is a waste of time to spend hours reading through what could have been stated clearly in a couple of pages.

A couple sidebar comments-
To piers2210: no, it's not korean, just an old buckeye thing I've been carrying around. Also, since I'm new here what's with the overbearingly concise "expletives deleted" programming? I'm surprised y'all are so comfortable being treated like 8 year olds.
sun-toonŽ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2009, 08:32 PM   #50
Czymra
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I just want to comment that I blew past this post last night, and that I agree with it and probably would have used it to say much of what I said if I'd seen it. I want to second the idea that Josefine makes about the artwork and packaging of the event. I thought it was very distracting to include all the groovy photoshopped "astral light" pictures, and also to use gigantic fonts, etc (what is with that anyway?). The pages take a long time to load and it takes forever to read through the thread.

I'm not saying Nexus 2012 is a waste of time, becuase it is interesting and the seed of what might be a grand idea, but it is a waste of time to spend hours reading through what could have been stated clearly in a couple of pages.

A couple sidebar comments-
To piers2210: no, it's not korean, just an old buckeye thing I've been carrying around. Also, since I'm new here what's with the overbearingly concise "expletives deleted" programming? I'm surprised y'all are so comfortable being treated like 8 year olds.
Josefine's discernment skills are top notch, but I can even see an agenda in that. We all have agenda's don't we.
However, I think it's all a wonderful process if we bring it all out of us without compromise, full clash. That is the only process that will really allow us to tell truth from lie. All of us carry memes that have been planted and unknowingly further them. Only this exchange can identify them as such.
Regarding the way the thread looks, yes it's scrambled, but the summaries and it's translations make up for that.
I'm no friend of overly photoshopped pictures or gigantic fonts, but if that is what people think is needed to express their emotions, I think one should not scrutinise it. Too much 'professionalism' kills the fun.

Regarding the 'censorship' of swearwords, I find it funny as well. I'd never do it but in order to be polite I'll adapt.
However, I think the positive end of this is that one is challenged to find words that precisely describe a feeling or a dynamic instead of just using the omnipotent f word or its friends.

Seeding the notion of 'being treated like 8 year olds' is as much a programming trick of suckering us into pride as the 'censorship' itself is.

Tags
interview astralwalker