Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 12-12-2008, 09:05 AM   #76
Jenny
Project Avalon Member

Default Re: JAMES WingMakers- WHAT A DISAPPOINTMENT !

Mental conceptualization is never going to free us from our human mind system.
We feed that system, it exists by the grace of our sensory equipment; hearing, seeing, smelling, feeling and thinking.
This " debate" in this thread is proving that with every word we type here.

Go inside, breath the breath of life and KNOW who you really are and stop this senseless ( grinn) debate of who is right and who is wrong.

And I personally dont give a .../....how you label that Knowing.

The secret is only known by those who know this secret and those who do not know , well, you can't tell them because they did not do the inner work it requires.They are Just lazy people who feel fine with who they are now and who want to stay withing their comfort zone of the human mind system. And that is fine as well as I personally cannot do anything to get them off their lazy asses and do the work .......Breath................

How simple can it be???? Breath.......

Jenny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2008, 09:56 AM   #77
Josefine
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenny View Post
We feed that system, it exists by the grace of our sensory equipment; hearing, seeing, smelling, feeling and thinking.

Go inside, breath the breath of life and KNOW who you really are and stop this senseless ( grinn) debate of who is right and who is wrong.

The secret is only known by those who know this secret and those who do not know , well, you can't tell them because they did not do the inner work it requires.They are Just lazy people who feel fine with who they are now and who want to stay withing their comfort zone of the human mind system. And that is fine as well as I personally cannot do anything to get them off their lazy asses and do the work .......Breath................

[opt_copy1.jpg[/IMG]
Unless the idea is to make us all 'born-again Jamesonians' all the posts that are reactions to the interview with James are of great value. The debate proves that we are awake and kicking.
James graced us with words, mental conceptualizations, and whenever that happens, it requires a discerning response, with words. He refreshed the slate, and we may get rid of some staleness around the GSSC.

To say that 'the secret is only known by those who know the secret'
is almost funny, but circular reasoning is never really constructive.

The fact is that we ALL know the secret because the secret is a Truth living within. We just have to remember.

'Lazy asses' - we would have been if we had just said 'Halleluja'!

Last edited by Josefine; 12-12-2008 at 09:59 AM.
Josefine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2008, 10:11 AM   #78
Ashatav
Avalon Senior Member

Default JAMES WingMakers- WHAT A DISAPPOINTMENT ! and a fraud saddly

All my investigation about the Wingmakers point that this "revelation"

Pro New world order (read the second interview),

Jehoshua'ha Mechaich disminisher (luciferian doctrine)

and

New age (teosophy, who, in fact are luciferian to) are

a Fraud to

Make the people end accepting the New World Order New Religion.

That's because the people are so desesperately alone spiritualy in this so material world that they end

Believing Anything who smells well without the proper research.

Cheers.... ?
Ashatav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2008, 10:20 AM   #79
iceasis
Avalon Senior Member

Kerry's interview with James has certainly caused some controversy.

I have been reading responses from other websites.

This is one I find perplexing.

http://www.evpreversespeaking.com/20...ful-deception/

Peggy Kane who runs the website concludes by saying that,

"I wish Project Camelot would do some RS before promoting James, Wingmakers and reptilian agendas disguised as Spiritual teachings. I wish everyone would listen to reverse speaking!"

Has anyone researched the authenticity of Peggy Kane's work and the technique known as reverse speech?
iceasis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2008, 11:32 AM   #80
milk and honey
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceasis View Post
Kerry's interview with James has certainly caused some controversy.

I have been reading responses from other websites.

This is one I find perplexing.

http://www.evpreversespeaking.com/20...ful-deception/

Peggy Kane who runs the website concludes by saying that,

"I wish Project Camelot would do some RS before promoting James, Wingmakers and reptilian agendas disguised as Spiritual teachings. I wish everyone would listen to reverse speaking!"

Has anyone researched the authenticity of Peggy Kane's work and the technique known as reverse speech?
I don't know if anyone can say for sure whether reverse speech analysis reveals truth.

But all you need do to see through the WMM is read it forwards. It's targets and it's crooked motives are evident from a good ol' fashioned - forwards - intuitive read.
milk and honey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2008, 12:20 PM   #81
Josefine
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luminari View Post
The biggest disappointment is you ROSEKAMINSKI
Only if we do not allow an open exchange, in my view. All that cannot see an open exchange as having great value, you might prefer the coziness of a sect.

We still have freedom of speech, and many of us find great enjoyment in seeing another's point of view, in religion, in spirituality, in science, in politics, and in Jamesonianism, as he does not want a predefined category. Again and again, this is what brings us forward as a species.

Last edited by Josefine; 12-12-2008 at 12:23 PM.
Josefine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2008, 12:58 PM   #82
Force4
Avalon Senior Member

Er - not to be a firestarter but - but seriously, i read the Dr neruda stories and fun they were. I also started to readother parts of the site and it all is good reading.

BUT SERIOUSLY - God spirit soul complex... and all those not so hard to read but very hard to remember and also to putinto discussion.... i mean come on, without so much as clarifying the process but telling people the same storey which quite frankly other texts and people have said just reinforces that SOMETHING works. But for everyone who's said this had changed their lives etc.... Well i justdont know what to say except ask you whats changed, specifically?

Also to those who are saying "but your wroooong your just dont understand" or "your Sovereign Integral' self" - Seriously i dont have a problem with this but when you account for the fact that some of us are here because we just found this place whilst others have been doing their own practicing n teaching n learning and probably some are very potent in what they can do -------------------------> you could atleast make it somewhat understandable.

B4 anyone tells me to re-read it till tears come pouring out, its not so much a dissappointment but a travesty that he has a chance to explain and further expand upon what is already being published on his website. If he the 'James' which everyone talks about is serious about his work then at least make itso its easy to use and understand.

some of the breathing exercises he talks of features in the emerald tablets of thoth - once again you have to read for yourselves to find that out but there are translations online, but i have to say that whilst that is a translation of a tablet, james has the oppertunity to explain or deepen our understanding and all i hear is - omggggg it changed my life - as if it lends the whole episode more credance or acceptability.

But seriously - there are other texts out there and it seems that we all run around with concern of finding the truth and the light and all that other guff but if you look at what is being presented... it would seem the truth and what works could literally be written on a side of a matchbox which is the key to yourself. I've read many things but that interview was one of the tougher ones.

So to the ones who have had their lives changed ----> so wosssup, whats new?
Force4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2008, 03:50 PM   #83
Ashatav
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Force4 View Post
Er - not to be a firestarter but - but seriously, i read the Dr neruda stories and fun they were. I also started to readother parts of the site and it all is good reading.
My favorite part of the wingmakers's neruda interview is this:

Sarah: "I also read the memo that Dr. Sauthers [a colleague of Dr. Neruda] wrote about a global culture being an outcome of this technology from the WingMakers' sites. But how could these objects be used to build a global culture? It seems a little naive to me."

Dr. Neruda: "All I can tell you is that it's related to the Internet and a new communication technology that the WingMakers referred to as OLIN or the One Language Intelligent Network. If you read the glossary section that I left behind, you'll see it referenced there. The WingMakers seem to feel confident that the OLIN technology will help create the global culture through the Internet. This incidentally is consistent with prophecies that the Labyrinth Group was privy to dating as far back as 1,500 years ago. Of course the enabling technology wasn't called OLIN, but the notion of a global culture and unified governance has been predicted for many centuries."

Sarah: "This is what George Bush used to call the New World order isn't it?

Dr. Neruda: "Yes, but there have been four other presidents who've acknowledged this concept."

Sarah: "What would make the world's people decide to unify under one governing body, or for that matter, create a global culture--whatever that means? I just can't envision it happening--not in my lifetime."

Dr. Neruda: "According to the WingMakers it will happen through the digital economy and then through the Internet's OLIN technology platform. And through this global network, entertainment and educational content will be globalized. This is the basis of a global culture with unified commerce, content, and communities. Once these pieces of the infrastructure are in place, then the need to govern this infrastructure will loom as the preeminent issue of the day. And the United Nations is the logical ruling body for such an endeavor. As long as the World's people allow the digitization of the economy and embrace the OLIN technology platform, a global government and culture is virtually assured to emerge."

Sarah: "And as you said last night, this is supposed to occur in 2018?"

Dr. Neruda: "According to prophecy, that's when the United Nations will hold initial elections for a unified world government. And it won't be an all powerful, centralized authority, but rather a global public policy decision and enforcement organization for issues that effect the world at large. Issues like pollution, global warming, border disputes, space travel, terrorism, trade, commerce, OLIN technology upgrades, and general technology transfer programs."

Sarah: "So what will happen to National sovereignty in this new role of the United Nations?"

Dr. Neruda: "I'm willing to answer your question in the form of a speculative response, but I'm also aware that you had asked me at the outset of this interview to remind you if you got off course. What would you like --"

Sarah: No, you're absolutely right. Sorry. Let's go back to the artifacts--what was the condition of the site when you first entered--or better still, why don't you just describe your first encounter going inside the site."

Cheers and judge by yourselve.

Last edited by Ashatav; 12-12-2008 at 11:43 PM.
Ashatav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2008, 05:13 PM   #84
milk and honey
Avalon Senior Member

Is this a defense of the WMM specifically? Or is it your statement of principle regarding ALL discussion about metaphysical works? It uses James' jargon so perhaps it is the former.

Quote:
Not by itself, no.

Quote:
Mental concepts are catalysts which can help free or bind the soul. Are you suggesting that expressing our thoughts to each other is a fruitless exercise? If so, James' email is just as profitless. Do you believe that the mind is fed only by the senses? It is true that a mind ignorant of the real-Self is just a sponge for external stimuli and egoic vanity. But the mind is also a vessel for the expression in matter of the real-Self. It too can concieve of mental concepts which can help free souls from the gravity of the ego. It can in-form the mind with the logic of the logos. Entering through the door of the mind, it separates the real from the unreal. The fruit of this enlightenment can be conceptualised and shared with others. It hints of the taste and fragrance of reality and truth. In fact a true adept can share even the experience if he/she so wills.

Your test is to discern the difference between the froth of the ego and the expression of the higher-Mind within yourself and in the conceptual outer world. The differences are often subtle. The real-Self can be assertive. The ego, falsely humble. With regard to the WMM it appears you believe you've passed that test (of discernment) and would like to silence everyone else.

Quote:
Only those who accept the WMM and/or those who keep silence on it have "breathed the breath of life"?... and "KNOW who you are?"

At the center of each mind the real-Self sees and knows things as they are. It is real and therefore permanent or immortal. The outer egoic-mind has limited vision so it fails to know things as they are. It is unreal and therefore impermanent or mortal. Virtually everyone on Earth has both the inner-Mind and the outer-mind as described. Our test is to discern the difference -- to know the difference -- between the real and the unreal in our own mind and in the minds of others. This necessitates the free flow of ideas without which we cannot know each other. If we do not know each other we cannot live in society together because there must be basic agreements, for example, those expounded in the US Constitution of 1788.

From the free flow of ideas each mind has the opportunity to see the content of the mind of others which allows each to understand the whole. On that understanding alone, each can contribute to the formation of society's basic agreements, it's rights and responsibilities and it's institutions. Without knowing each other through free interaction how can we even agree on the basic societal foundation on which we need to evolve together? How could we agree on the basic values which we must share with all, in order to have private values which we need share only with some?

That is why the US Constitution is so great and why it is under attack.... even by James in the WMM.

It provides the basic agreements of society:

1) Freedom of Speech

2) Freedom of the Press

3) Freedom of Association

4) Freedom of Conscience in spiritual matters.

Do we still wan't these freedoms? Do we still agree? Obviously not and we had better percieve the serpentine logic of those who dissagree, because they are not open and honest in their implacable dissagreement with freedom, preferring instead to subtly subvert our innate spiritual sensibilities to gain our surrender to a supposed "superior" ethic of human equality and oneness, sans the US Constitution. The WMM is a part of this veiled opposition as are many, many others who stroke and tickle our spirits.

In our attempt to maintain the foundational agreements of society, are we only to concern ourselves with those who agree with us? And, in silence, ignore those who don't? If so we cannot know each other or the forces which act as an undertow to swallow up everything we value. If we are going to evolve together then we had better speak to each other especially when we dissagree. Freedom will not last long if we retreat in silence into our own convictions while the enemies of freedom are speaking, writing and acting as a rot in the foundation. Yes, the truth of spiritual-Selfhood is within but the CATALYSTS to it's discovery very often come from external information. I don't want to silence anyone and i don't wan't to be silenced. This is not merely a constitutional argument for freedom. It is a vision rooted in the same truth that birthed the principles found in that document.

Quote:
Neither do i but James gives a damn and insists on his own labels as exclusive representations of exclusive new truths utterly unique to the WMM.

Quote:

How simple can it be???? Breath.......
Not everyone who seeks the 'secret' is "just lazy... on their lazy asses". A lot of seekers sincerely make their best efforts to discern the real from the unreal. James exerts great personal effort (in his boasting of singularly unique and unprecedented personal powers and unique cosmic responsibilities) to cultivate an image of "one who knows". Among other things, it shows he doesn't know but because he projects that chutzpah, he attracts people with the same pride who have actually developed a psychological reliance on him. The lie is so big it's 'believable'.
Old 12-12-2008, 05:15 PM   #85
milk and honey
Avalon Senior Member

Ashatav, would you mind changing the yellow text in your post above? I can read it at all. Maybe red would fix it?

Many thanks.
Old 12-13-2008, 07:05 AM   #86
milk and honey
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks Ashatav. I wonder why dear "Dr Neruda" was so evasive?
Old 12-13-2008, 05:43 PM   #87
milk and honey
Avalon Senior Member

Ashatav, the first reply from "Dr Neruda" is still in yellow text (after the word "YES"). Still can't see it. Thanks again.
Old 12-14-2008, 08:14 AM   #88
ENdJOY
Avalon Senior Member

Ashatav, you are just going to have to suck it up, and grow up...the NWO is here...and there is nothing you can do about it...we are all ONE species, living on ONE planet...and if global comunication and enterprise is OK, why isn't a one world goverment...we have had the United Nations for decades now...doing a louzy job, I admit, but lets not throw the baby out with the bath water, we will never have Equality, without it... we wouldn't have outsourcing of jobs into sweat shops if the minimum wage was the same around the world...if we only had one global form of curency, we wouldn't have the Central Banks in control of everything...there are some advantages to it, if it is done right...and it is already a DONE DEAL...so adapt.

Lets not forget that Dr Neruda is a fictional character in a book based upon facts...and that James wasn't even born in America, and may not even be a US citizen...he just lives here now...he was not a scientist, he was an artist, musician, poet...and author...the Illuminati are not americans either, they come from European royal bloodlines...even though the Rothchilds, Rockerfellers and Bilderbergs meet here often they have no ties with nations...their only ties are to money... The African continent was not the only one raped and plundered...they did them all one right after another...and just look what they are doing to the USD now... give me a break...we are all their slaves.

Last edited by ENdJOY; 12-14-2008 at 08:34 AM.
ENdJOY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2008, 08:33 AM   #89
Jenny
Project Avalon Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by milk and honey View Post
Is this a defense of the WMM specifically? Or is it your statement of principle regarding ALL discussion about metaphysical works? It uses James' jargon so perhaps it is the former.

Not by itself, no.

Mental concepts are catalysts which can help free or bind the soul. Are you suggesting that expressing our thoughts to each other is a fruitless exercise? If so, James' email is just as profitless. Do you believe that the mind is fed only by the senses? It is true that a mind ignorant of the real-Self is just a sponge for external stimuli and egoic vanity. But the mind is also a vessel for the expression in matter of the real-Self. It too can concieve of mental concepts which can help free souls from the gravity of the ego. It can in-form the mind with the logic of the logos. Entering through the door of the mind, it separates the real from the unreal. The fruit of this enlightenment can be conceptualised and shared with others. It hints of the taste and fragrance of reality and truth. In fact a true adept can share even the experience if he/she so wills.

Your test is to discern the difference between the froth of the ego and the expression of the higher-Mind within yourself and in the conceptual outer world. The differences are often subtle. The real-Self can be assertive. The ego, falsely humble. With regard to the WMM it appears you believe you've passed that test (of discernment) and would like to silence everyone else.

Only those who accept the WMM and/or those who keep silence on it have "breathed the breath of life"?... and "KNOW who you are?"

At the center of each mind the real-Self sees and knows things as they are. It is real and therefore permanent or immortal. The outer egoic-mind has limited vision so it fails to know things as they are. It is unreal and therefore impermanent or mortal. Virtually everyone on Earth has both the inner-Mind and the outer-mind as described. Our test is to discern the difference -- to know the difference -- between the real and the unreal in our own mind and in the minds of others. This necessitates the free flow of ideas without which we cannot know each other. If we do not know each other we cannot live in society together because there must be basic agreements, for example, those expounded in the US Constitution of 1788.

From the free flow of ideas each mind has the opportunity to see the content of the mind of others which allows each to understand the whole. On that understanding alone, each can contribute to the formation of society's basic agreements, it's rights and responsibilities and it's institutions. Without knowing each other through free interaction how can we even agree on the basic societal foundation on which we need to evolve together? How could we agree on the basic values which we must share with all, in order to have private values which we need share only with some?

That is why the US Constitution is so great and why it is under attack.... even by James in the WMM.

It provides the basic agreements of society:

1) Freedom of Speech

2) Freedom of the Press

3) Freedom of Association

4) Freedom of Conscience in spiritual matters.

Do we still wan't these freedoms? Do we still agree? Obviously not and we had better percieve the serpentine logic of those who dissagree, because they are not open and honest in their implacable dissagreement with freedom, preferring instead to subtly subvert our innate spiritual sensibilities to gain our surrender to a supposed "superior" ethic of human equality and oneness, sans the US Constitution. The WMM is a part of this veiled opposition as are many, many others who stroke and tickle our spirits.

In our attempt to maintain the foundational agreements of society, are we only to concern ourselves with those who agree with us? And, in silence, ignore those who don't? If so we cannot know each other or the forces which act as an undertow to swallow up everything we value. If we are going to evolve together then we had better speak to each other especially when we dissagree. Freedom will not last long if we retreat in silence into our own convictions while the enemies of freedom are speaking, writing and acting as a rot in the foundation. Yes, the truth of spiritual-Selfhood is within but the CATALYSTS to it's discovery very often come from external information. I don't want to silence anyone and i don't wan't to be silenced. This is not merely a constitutional argument for freedom. It is a vision rooted in the same truth that birthed the principles found in that document.

Neither do i but James gives a damn and insists on his own labels as exclusive representations of exclusive new truths utterly unique to the WMM.

Not everyone who seeks the 'secret' is "just lazy... on their lazy asses". A lot of seekers sincerely make their best efforts to discern the real from the unreal. James exerts great personal effort (in his boasting of singularly unique and unprecedented personal powers and unique cosmic responsibilities) to cultivate an image of "one who knows". Among other things, it shows he doesn't know but because he projects that chutzpah, he attracts people with the same pride who have actually developed a psychological reliance on him. The lie is so big it's 'believable'.

This is what I try to avoid, ripping a thought/feeling apart into little pieces and react to each separate part.

I hope you forgive me if I let this go.
I feel no movement of energy inside me that responds to this.
In other words; I feel no responsibility for your reactions.
In other words; It does not resonate with me.
In other words; your reactions stir a faint memory inside me of old worn out reactions I once had and no longer support.
In other words; You may fill in all you like and need or want, it is not out of oneness and therefore not appealing to me in any way.

So what Now!?
I ask myself...
what do you want Jenny?

I have no idea...isn't that dumb?

Old 12-14-2008, 08:46 AM   #90
ENdJOY
Avalon Senior Member

BINGO Jenny...I stopped even reading his posts a few days ago...all you need is a quick scan of the first line to know what he is going off on

Quote:
Dr. Neruda: "Proof is not absolute. It's not even objective. And what you're looking for is an experience that is permanent and perfect in its expression of truth. And such an experience, if it indeed exists, is not owned or possessed by any secret network or elitist organization or galactic federation for that matter.

"You could have this experience of absolute proof tomorrow, and the very next day, doubt would begin to creep in and in a matter of weeks or months this proof, or absolute truth, that you aspire to possess -- it would be just a memory. And probably not even a powerful memory because so much doubt would be infused into it.

"No, I can't give you or anyone absolute proof. I can only tell you what I know to be true for me and try to share it as accurately as I know how with anyone who's interested. I'm less interested in trying to relate the cosmology of the universe than I am in getting the story of the WingMakers and the artifacts of their time capsule into the public attention. The public should know about this story. It's a discovery of unparalleled importance and it should be shared."
http://www.wingmakers.com/neruda1.html

Last edited by ENdJOY; 12-14-2008 at 08:53 AM.
Old 12-14-2008, 09:02 AM   #91
Jenny
Project Avalon Member

EndJoy,

Mind**** is what people get off on...heheheehehe

Old 12-14-2008, 09:31 AM   #92
ENdJOY
Avalon Senior Member

I can't believe you got that word to print...I had to disguise "A$$" in a previous post

Old 12-14-2008, 09:47 AM   #93
Jenny
Project Avalon Member

I am the Wonderful, I am the Magnificent.....

Mind****...the word is not just **** but mind****...

now you try to find a word .....