Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 02-03-2010, 01:58 PM   #1
shiftmonkey
Avalon Senior Member

Default October 28th 2011 is the day! Mayan Calendar

I've been learning about the Mayan calendar and I'd like to remind people that the day to pay attention to may not necessarily be December 21, 2012. In fact it appears more likely that October 28th 2011 is the important day.

Carl Johan Calleman makes a pretty strong case for the October 28 2011 date. His work on the creation cycles of the Mayan calendar have been heavily referenced by Ian Xel Lungold, Barbara Hand Clow and other well known presenters.

If humanity does indeed benefit from focusing the collective consciousness at the crossing point it would be a shame to miss the door when it opens

Here is an article of his that breaks it all down pretty well:

http://www.calleman.com/content/arti...tioncycles.htm

Direct link to his website:

http://www.calleman.com

Jack posted an entire Ian Xel Lungold lecture so be sure to check out his thread as well:

http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=19710

shiftmonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 05:51 PM   #2
DoctorWho
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: October 28th 2011 is the day! Mayan Calendar

That's going to make a weird birthday for my brother. Mine's 7 days before then,
Bill "the Doctor"
DoctorWho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 05:57 PM   #3
TRANCOSO
Avalon Senior Member

Everything That Happens,
Happens Today

TRANCOSO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 06:38 PM   #4
shiva777
Avalon Senior Member

Callemans theories and predictions have been shown to be very shakey and inaccurate as events over the past 10 years have shown that almost NONE of the things that he said would happen ,have actually happened....it is obvious that this "change in conciousness" is no where near as dramatic as most 2011 and 2012'ers would have you believe,,,Calleman even acknowledges that when he is pressed for comment on the events of the last few years...he doesn't know why things haven't changed much in the last few years...could it be we are on a diferent timeline?

What needs to be remembered is that it is up to US,the people,as to how events play out....seems that very few people have woken up to what is really going on here...much fewer than most "predictors" and new-agers would have you believe...ultimately it is up to each of us as to where our lives lead us,no dates will do it for us...shame the new-agers are so blind to that fact

Last edited by shiva777; 02-03-2010 at 06:43 PM.
shiva777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 06:42 PM   #5
no caste
Avalon Senior Member

Kali Yuga
no caste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 06:50 PM   #6
joe2288
Avalon Senior Member

Has nobody sensed the change that has already hit our planet? The energy

for the shift in consciousness is already out there. It just depends on whether

we decide to use it.
joe2288 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 06:50 PM   #7
Kamikaze
Avalon Senior Member

I must say the 2011 date feels more "correct" tied to this all but I also have a problem whit the Mayan calendar on supposed what is it about?

If I take the conciousness evolution through these steps and these 7 days and 6 nights... It explains something quite nicely looking at Coleman's presentation of what it's all about.

But is it a conciousness evolution for everything? For planet earth or just human beings?
Looking at Coleman's presentation it seems to indicate at the beginning something for the whole everything but how can that be? How does "Atlantis" and supposed older human civilisations be then possible if they didn't have gone through the proper evolutionary steps to get here as we have today? Did the older BC 3115 not have extent laws in the if now present advanced ancient civilizations were there? How about the aliens? They would if the calendar is about the concious evolution why should aliens even be here? Earth would not be anything special. They would not have any need to pester us.

So I think the calendar more points to the evolutionary steps the human beings are following and evolving through. The event is attracting attention because it's "our" time now for the moment to go through the last steps. Otherwise I can make no sense out of it. Other aliens and beings might have had different lengths of their own cycles. Some might have already done it all but others might be far away. If this thing is real, it's not exclusive to us alone!

It pesters me this. Coleman and their 2011. It does not address anything about aliens, old civilizations or the likes because going whit it it all kind of falls down. He goes whit the "accepted view" of history to explain the linkage.

Maybe the steps have nothing to do whit intelligence and discoveries and so any can go and space travel at any step they might be at if they manage. But Coleman's presentation weights heavy on the accepted view and these "steps" correlate for now quite nicely. If this is correct... well you have to throw out Atlantis and such pretty much it seems(unless they were not humans who built those ancient civilizations...)

I have it hard to try to put my dilemma whit this fully but I hope someone sees something in it what I'm trying to discern.
Kamikaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 07:08 PM   #8
TRANCOSO
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe2288 View Post
Has nobody sensed the change that has already hit our planet? The energy

for the shift in consciousness is already out there. It just depends on whether

we decide to use it.
Hence: (I grab every opportunity to use that word - 'hence'!)
Quote:
Everything That Happens, Happens Today
TRANCOSO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 07:13 PM   #9
carriblu
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiva777 View Post
it is obvious that this "change in conciousness" is no where near as dramatic as most 2011 and 2012'ers would have you believethat fact
maybe, but that depends who you're asking. a lot of people think it's going to be a big rush at the end, that nothing huge is coming until 2011.
carriblu is offline   Reply With Quote